• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Kurt stepped off the train with his bags and started heading toward his new school. He was dressed in a long black robe to cover up his appearance he had learned many times that a lot of people don't react well to him. He arrived at the school and headed inside looking around he had never seen a school of this size before. He walked around exploring looking for where he was supposed to check in but he ended up getting lost. He began looking around for anyone that could give him directions.

Kurt stepped off the train with his bags and started heading toward his new school. He was dressed in a long black robe to cover up his appearance he had learned many times that a lot of people don't react well to him. He arrived at the school and headed inside looking around he had never seen a school of this size before. He walked around exploring looking for where he was supposed to check in but he ended up getting lost. He began looking around for anyone that could give him directions.
Clint was walking down the hall when he noticed a student looking around confused he walked over:"hey there, need some assistance?"
Zachjoker Zachjoker

Kurt looked at the man walking toward him. "I am a new student here and i guess i got a little lost." He said making sure to keep his face covered.
@Miasmith17
Clint:"here lets go get your schedule im the secretary here, the principal is currently busy" he leads him back over to admin office near elevator
He goes over to file cabniet behind his desk:"name?"
Zachjoker Zachjoker

"Well his grandson Normie Osborn is the green goblin in my time." He looks at Anya. "He wears a suit just like his grandpa, but a few improvements were made."

Kurt took the schedule from the man and headed up to his room. He walked down the hall till he came to room six throwing his stuff on to the bed and closing the door. He removed his robe and hung it up. It was nice to be able to at least have one place were he could just be him, he unpacked his stuff and laid down for a bit it had been a long day.

Kurt took the schedule from the man and headed up to his room. He walked down the hall till he came to room six throwing his stuff on to the bed and closing the door. He removed his robe and hung it up. It was nice to be able to at least have one place were he could just be him, he unpacked his stuff and laid down for a bit it had been a long day.
There was a flyer attached to the schedule, it says autumn dance, when: tonight, everyone must attend unless they cant walk or are sick
Meanwhile clint was waiting for a interview with someone who wanted to be a teacher at the school, since bruce was busy it was his job to hire teachers
Zachjoker Zachjoker

Dr.Strange walked in to the school he was excited to be able to teach the next generation about the wonders and dangers of the mystic arts. He headed for the office. He walked in and saw Clint waiting. "I'm guessing your waiting for me. Dr. Stephen Strange." He said holding out his hand.
@Miasmith17

Terry McGinnis walks into the school with his batman suit in his bookbag as he looks around and goes to the cafeteria. "So this is where everyone is located at." He sits where Kaito and Harry Osborn are at. @Miasmith17

Terry McGinnis walks into the school with his batman suit in his bookbag as he looks around and goes to the cafeteria. "So this is where everyone is located at." He sits where Kaito and Harry Osborn are at. @Miasmith17
Kaito eyes widen and quickly left, as his invisible watch was beeping agian
Harry look suprised and then look at terry:"hi there"
Albert_Drake Albert_Drake

Dr.Strange walked in to the school he was excited to be able to teach the next generation about the wonders and dangers of the mystic arts. He headed for the office. He walked in and saw Clint waiting. "I'm guessing your waiting for me. Dr. Stephen Strange." He said holding out his hand.
@Miasmith17
Clint look at him and nod shaking his hand:"yes i have been, the principal had other duties to attend to" he let him sit in a chair and himself sits at admin desk
"Im clint barton, so far your resume is very unique and qualifies the most..."
Zachjoker Zachjoker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back