• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
EldridSmith EldridSmith _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Tyler / Elliott

Skyla-Joe gave Tyler a very faint smile and glanced over her shoulder. The boy who she had so rudely treated for the sake of her... friends... (if she would even call them that) and glanced back up at Tyler.
"It's okay if you want to talk."

She had to remember what Oliver had said 'play nice. No slicing, stabbing, shooting or biting.'
She wasn't quite sure how to be "nice" to anyone anymore.

@Miasmith17 Lily.

Oliver finally got his bearings and looked over to what they where doing to Lily. His eyes widened and he new yelling wouldn't make them stop.
He closed his eyes for a second and then whispered not quite knowing how to speak to the voice that had intuded his mind.
"Okay... How the hell am I going to get them to stop?"

1568336874041.pngTyler smiles at her cordiality and kindness however he already explained enough for her to understand what was going on so no further explanation was necessary. "Many thanks but I've already explained my absence." He says as he looks her over, specifically noticing the calluses on her hands. "Do you also use a sword?" He couldn't help but ask.
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

EldridSmith EldridSmith

Skyla-Joe's eyes widened at the question.
Crap... crap... CRAP!!!

How did he know!?

She shyly looked up at him and gave him a slight nod. "Yeah... although Ollie doesn't want me using them anymore. He says the bow is better."

She looked up at him with her beautiful, amber eyes.
What if he knew who she was!?

1568336874041.png"Sorry if I started you, it's just I noticed the calluses on your hand are similar to my own. It's not hard to tell who's a practitioner of the way of the sword. The way of the sword is much stronger than that of the bow, once you master sword chi you can make ranged attacks with the sword making it usable in both melee and ranged combat while the bow is limited to ranged combat only. I can teach you how to do that if you want to prove this Ollie person wrong."
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Elliott
Elliott briefly caught the girl from earlier staring at him. As he moved his head to a more comfortable spot, he absentmindedly tucked his hair behind his ear, revealing his scar in all it's glory. Elliott wasn't self conscious about it as such. It couldn't be changed after all. But it was a reminder of the past he wanted to forget, but enevr could.

He was however, eavesdropping on the two people in front of him. It wasn't like he had anything better to do with his life

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 (Skyla-Joe) EldridSmith EldridSmith (Tyler)

Her eyes looked over her shoulder and then she looked back up at Tyler.
He wouldn't teach her a thing about how to use a sword. She was use to using two Katana's just like her father and she was pretty proud of it. Also she still lost control sometimes so using a sword wouldn't be the best idea. Oliver had been teaching her how to use a bow so it wouldn't send her into a mindless killing machine. For some reason touching a sword could do this to her.

"I didn't think we were allowed weapons at school."
She glanced over at Elliott again and realized he was watching her.
She quickly pushed a part of her hair over her left ear, looked back at Tyler and pressed her lips together.
Now she had done it... She just hoped she hadn't made an enemy in school.
She glanced back at Elliott and gave him a shy smile before going back to her conversation.
"Oliver... he's like my uncle... And he doesn't want me using a sword for a reason."

1568336874041.png"I can help you during martial arts today, I have my sword and a few others so we can practice. I can also show you how to harness chi and control over yourself. I'm not an expert yet but I do know enough to teach you the basics." Well, there was always a few emotional weaknesses each person had that took many years to deal with. Even the Masters had one emotional weakness. His was primarily lust but his self control was enough to keep him out of trouble.
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Elliott
Elliott was now officially confused. Did she hate his guts or not? It certainly seemed like she wanted to bludgeon him to death with a table earlier. Yet now she was sitting in front of him and smiling at him. Weird.

People were so weird. If he'd learned anything in his life ot was that. It didnt matter what planet you came from, what age you were, what race you were or whether you had powers or not, people were all the same. And weirdness was a universal characteristic.

They were talking about swords. Sure, Elliott could probabaly use one, but then again he'd never tried using one. He preferred his dagger. And his last experience with a sword hadn't been a good one. In fact, it had been pretty traumatic. But hey, he had to try, right?

And maybe adding a katana to his image would piss people off more. He laughed quietly, the beginings of a smile working their way across his face. The though of people being even more irritated by his presnce than usual had its appeals. He already had the long hair, scar, broody attitude, long coat and magical ability, surely a sword could only add to it.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 (Sklya-Joe) EldridSmith EldridSmith (Tyler)

@Miasmith17 Lily.

Oliver finally got his bearings and looked over to what they where doing to Lily. His eyes widened and he new yelling wouldn't make them stop.
He closed his eyes for a second and then whispered not quite knowing how to speak to the voice that had intuded his mind.
"Okay... How the hell am I going to get them to stop?"
Voice spoke in his mind:'you know you can speak to me by thoughts, first you need to find a way to open your ceil door, look for a hair pin or something small enough to unlock the door. If not then i can help'
Vlad takes wires carefully off the old nightmare chip and removes it, putting it beside the metal plate
Second man in white hands him the new chip
Vlad starts attaching the wires from inside her brain to the new nightmare chip
Lily lays there not moving or speaking
First man in white still cutting her old scar wound, its bleeding some red and bit of green
LibbyM098 LibbyM098
LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Last edited by a moderator:
_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ EldridSmith EldridSmith

Skyla-Joe sat down at a desk and pressed her lips together. Her hands started to shake a little as she looked down at the marks on them.
She glanced back up at Tyler and she knew he wasn't going to let this chi chia thing go. "Okay. But if it goes to crap it's on you're head."
She started to write something down on her notebook and then ripped the page out. She neatly folded it up and then reached over and placed the note on Elliott's desk.

When he opened the note he would read in perfectly, neat, cursive handwriting.

"Hey. I'm sorry about before, I was trying to make the other kids think of something else from Jason and Dick. Sorry you had to be the target, but I was hoping you wouldn't take it to heart.
- Skyla-Joe."

Anya and gwen number 28
damian and flash number 19
elliot and harry number 35

The elevator doors open on second floor
Anya and harry walk to their dorm room door, realizing they are across from each other dorm room.
Anya unlocks her room and walks in, she notice half the room is decorated in rock and sets her stuff ontop of an empty bed
Harry unlock his dorm room and walks in noticing his roommate must have decorated, he goes over to the empty bed and unpacks

Elliott
Elliott took the note and unfolded it. He wasn't quite sure what to expect. He read the note, slightly surprised by its contents. So it had all been a distraction. Looking back, his reaction seemed a bit a lot over the top.

He flipped open his notebook and wrote something on the page. He neatly tore the page out and was half tempted to fold it into an origami crane, but decided against that. Instead he folded into a diamond shape, before throwing it onto the desk in front of him. It landed neatly on Skyla's books.

Elliott's writing was detatched and had a sligh rightward slant. On top of each of his capitals letters he put a slanted line sloping from left up to the right. It read.

"Fair enough, and it seemed to have worked too. I probably over reacted a bit, sorry for that. But in my defence I'm severly jet-lagged right now (not fun).
-Elliott"

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 (Skyla-Joe)

Last edited:
_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Elliott

Skyla-Joe jumped a little quickly reaching for her back as if to grab a wepon.

It was just a peice of paper! Why did she think she needed to instantly go into protection mode over that. She let out a small sigh and then gently began to unfold the neat and precise foldings of paper.

She glanced over the handwriting before she she read it.
So he wasn't upset with her. Just over tired. She smiled slightly to herself and began to write once again on her note book.

"No it is not fun at all. I remember when I came over here from Australia for the first time. I slept pretty much all day and was awake all night for weeks. You will get use to it tho. And the big tough guy act you have going on. It might intimidate some people but I can see though it. You're not the only one in this school who doesn't want to be here.
- Skyla-Joe"

She quickly followed it making sure to make it an even square and while the teacher was not looking she slipped it onto the front of Elliott's desk.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098 _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_
Tony was still teaching when he notice a note was thrown onto elliot
Desk, he look at skyla and elliot:"skyla and elliot give me the note now......"
They were in trouble now

1568336874041.png"That's fine." He says in response. However he notices the papers going back and forth but he doesn't comment. However he hears the teacher calling the two as he was about to ask her a question.

LibbyM098 LibbyM098

Elliott
Elliott took the note and read it. Surprisingly it made him feel a lot better. It was good not to be alone. His circumstances for being in the school weren't ideal, but John's parting words had made him determined to last for the three weeks minimum they had agreed on. Three words- "Prove them wrong" A challenge, a promise, a bond, an act of defiance. And Elliott was determined to fulfill all the aspects.

He had started to write his reply getting as far as.
"Yeah, coming direct from England wasn't exactly the smartest move. I'll have adapted by tomorrow though. One of the few perks of being me."
was as far as he got before Tony called his name. He cursed internally. Getting caught note writing wasn't good, but at least the notes were no about the maths class. His furst instinct was to set the note on fire or vapourise it, then say something smart like "what note?". But Tony was smart and didn't suffer fools easily. It was easier just to accept the consequences.

He walked up to the desk, his feet barely making a sound despite the thick boots he wore. He handed over the note and waited.

@Miasmith17 (Tony) LibbyM098 LibbyM098 (Skyla)

Tony holds the note:"now class why do we see what the two lovebirds have been talking about.....hmm coming from england wasnt the smartest move, i will be adapted by tommorow...one of the perks of being me. Now elliot and skyla care to explain why note passing was much more important than my class?"
LibbyM098 LibbyM098 _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_

Elliott
"Really? One of the smartest guys on the planet and his immediate thought is lovebirds? Ugh, how predictable" Elliott sighed internally. This was going to be awkward, and most likely result in him getting in trouble.

"Well last class she nearly dropped a table on me and insulted me in front of the whole class, basically simply existing. The first note was her apology saying that she only needed to those things as a distraction to draw attention away from the two brothers who were having some kind of drama involving blood, cut open arms and punching walls in an emotional rage." he replied.

"And for the record I would like to state that in this day and age using the term lovebirds to refer to a girl and a boy who happen to be having any from of social interaction is actually quite offensive, espescially to people like me, who aren't straight"

@Miasmith17 (Tony) LibbyM098 LibbyM098 (Skyla)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back