• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Ooh fiesty are we?" Wade chuckled. "Name's Wade, call me Deadpool, I'll be your new ass kicking instructor. Also do I have to want something to ask who you are?"
@Miasmith17
~~
"We can go on a shopping trip, either today or tomorrow if you would like." He said, making a mental note to do so. " As for frost giants, they are the inhabitants of Jotunheim, and the original wielders of frost magic. I, myself, am actually a frost giant, although I was born unusually small so my birth father abandoned me. After all the king of Jotunheim couldn't have a runt for a child." He sighed, thinking of his biological father.
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

"Ooh fiesty are we?" Wade chuckled. "Name's Wade, call me Deadpool, I'll be your new ass kicking instructor. Also do I have to want something to ask who you are?"
@Miasmith17
~~
"We can go on a shopping trip, either today or tomorrow if you would like." He said, making a mental note to do so. " As for frost giants, they are the inhabitants of Jotunheim, and the original wielders of frost magic. I, myself, am actually a frost giant, although I was born unusually small so my birth father abandoned me. After all the king of Jotunheim couldn't have a runt for a child." He sighed, thinking of his biological father.
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD
Lily glare lowered she really wasnt feeling anything currently and tells him:"i just meant if you had any business talking to me, look i need to go buy some...things. Also i dont think i need a kick ass class..."
Luna looked at her suspiciously something was up

@Miasmith17
~~
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD
“Anytime is fine with you. I heard stories about Norse mythology I just get the races of people mix up.” Hover next to him

"We can go now if you don't have anything to do." Loki figured they could get the shopping out of the way before he actually had to start work. "Do you have any friends you want to bring along?" He asked, wanting Jay to have as much fun as possible.
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

"We can go now if you don't have anything to do." Loki figured they could get the shopping out of the way before he actually had to start work. "Do you have any friends you want to bring along?" He asked, wanting Jay to have as much fun as possible.
“Classes don’t start till umm I don’t know because I can’t really read. The only friend I have is Luna.”

"Well if that's the case, then just the two of us will go. Jay please hold on to me." He instructed offering his arm. He waited for the boy to get a tight grip on his arm and then teleported them both to his wardrobe on Asgard. A servant stood their bowing and waiting for instruction. This is my son, bring him whatever clothing he wishes for." Then he turned to Jay. "This closet holds a replica of every piece of clothing in the nine realms. It is constantly expanding and only a god or designated servant can navigate it without getting hopelessly lost. Tell him what you want."
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

"Well if that's the case, then just the two of us will go. Jay please hold on to me." He instructed offering his arm. He waited for the boy to get a tight grip on his arm and then teleported them both to his wardrobe on Asgard. A servant stood their bowing and waiting for instruction. This is my son, bring him whatever clothing he wishes for." Then he turned to Jay. "This closet holds a replica of every piece of clothing in the nine realms. It is constantly expanding and only a god or designated servant can navigate it without getting hopelessly lost. Tell him what you want."
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD
He tells them what he wants and looks at everything in aw” I feel like I been here before”

"That's peculiar. Maybe it just reminds you of someplace you've been before." He rationalized. Once all the clothes Jay requested had arrived Loki had them folded neatly into a bag. "Are you ready to go back to the school?"
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

"That's peculiar. Maybe it just reminds you of someplace you've been before." He rationalized. Once all the clothes Jay requested had arrived Loki had them folded neatly into a bag. "Are you ready to go back to the school?"
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD
He gets a yawn in repose and he cant keep his eyes open. He falls asleep while standing

Loki looked fondly at the boy and caught him telekinetically before he could fall over. He grabbed the sleeping teen's arm and teleported them back to the school. He quickly found Luna. "Do you know where his room is? He fell asleep."
@Miasmith17

Loki looked fondly at the boy and caught him telekinetically before he could fall over. He grabbed the sleeping teen's arm and teleported them back to the school. He quickly found Luna. "Do you know where his room is? He fell asleep."
@Miasmith17
Luna looked at him quickly putting something in her bag:"room 20, he has a roommate....so be careful"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back