• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"I'm going with you Luna. I wanna keep that promise of giving you a meal. We haven't gone on a proper date." He gets up and waits for her.
Luna blush then look back at the other two
"Aww~~~ isn't young love adorable, Grumpy?!" Deadpool cooed, pretending to swoon against Loki.

~~
Loki shoved the man-child off of him. "My name is Loki Laufeyson, not Grumpy." He chastised. "Anyways can we continue onwards?"
@Miasmith17 Albert_Drake Albert_Drake
Luna nod:"yes" she walk over to the next two classrooms showing them where each one is then to their classrooms in the second half of the building

He jumps and turns invisible and making a winter wonderland in the hallway
Luna glared at deadpool:"sir....you scared him he is a very shy student..."
NightTerror NightTerror

(Hey I get busy so please do not bombard
Luna blush then look back at the other two

Luna nod:"yes" she walk over to the next two classrooms showing them where each one is then to their classrooms in the second half of the building

Luna glared at deadpool:"sir....you scared him he is a very shy student..."
NightTerror NightTerror
Terry looks at Luna. "So the new guys are strange huh?" He whispered in her ear.

Jay returns the hallway back to normal and turns visible again. He looks up at him since he’s 4”8. He only waves at him.
Luna look at deadpool:"he cant speak much...this is jay"

She look at loki:"your classroom is here on the left filled with many books and paired desks....as deadpool classroom is three walks away from yours incase of any accidents....."

"Its an acceptable classroom." Loki said peeking inside. He turned to Terry, I don't believe we've been properly introduced. I'm Loki Laufeyson, the new Magic Combat and Defense teacher."
~~
"Sorry for scaring you Jay." Deadpool apologized however he got quickly distracted turning away to look inside Loki's classroom. "So are we heading to my class now? I'm pretty excited to see what kind of equipment y'all have." He also turned to Terry when Loki introduced himself. "And I'm Wade, call me Deadpool. I'll be teaching y'all how to kick names (are we allowed to curse?) and take ass! Or is it the other way around?" He shrugged, not really concerned about the phrase he messed up.

@Miasmith17 Albert_Drake Albert_Drake SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD
(also sorry for the bombardment 😥)

"Its an acceptable classroom." Loki said peeking inside. He turned to Terry, "I don't believe we've been properly introduced. I'm Loki Laufeyson, the new Magic Combat and Defense teacher."
~~
"Sorry for scaring you Jay." Deadpool apologized however he got quickly distracted turning away to look inside Loki's classroom. "So are we heading to my class now? I'm pretty excited to see what kind of equipment y'all have." He also turned to Terry when Loki introduced himself. "And I'm Wade, call me Deadpool. I'll be teaching y'all how to kick names (are we allowed to curse?) and take ass! Or is it the other way around?" He shrugged, not really concerned about the phrase he messed up.

@Miasmith17 SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD
(also sorry for the bombardment 😥)
Luna tells wade:"yes momentarily...now lets continue to wade classroom then i will show you the faculty room, gym, cafeteria and then the library"

She lead them to wade classroom:"the walls has been sealed so there will be no indents or causes for the wall to break...."

"Ooh fun!" He bounced lightly. "Do you think I could test it out?" He asked, as he pulled one of the massive hammers out of its strap on his back.

~~
Loki was more interested in the student who's presence he could still feel following them, than he was in Deadpool's childish excitement over his classroom. He didn't turn directly to look where he could sense the child was, instead observing out of the corner of his eye. He was impressd by this child's earlier display of frost magic.

"Ooh fun!" He bounced lightly. "Do you think I could test it out?" He asked, as he pulled one of the massive hammers out of its strap on his back.

~~
Loki was more interested in the student who's presence he could still feel following them, than he was in Deadpool's childish excitement over his classroom. He didn't turn directly to look where he could sense the child was, instead observing out of the corner of his eye. He was impressd by this child's earlier display of frost magic.
He stays invisible. Watching Loki look at him. He still plays with snow cloud.

~~
Luna told wade:"sure go ahead"
She watch for a moment as wade begin to try to break the walls...

But then notice loki looking over at invisible jay and smile lightly before looking behind:"jay could you give me and loki a moment to discuss privately? It wont take long"

Luna told wade:"sure go ahead"
She watch for a moment as wade begin to try to break the walls...

But then notice loki looking over at invisible jay and smile lightly before looking behind:"jay could you give me and loki a moment to discuss privately? It wont take long"
He was surprised she could tell he was there.He speaks” Sure Luna” He walks around the corner waiting.

He was surprised she could tell he was there.He speaks” Sure Luna” He walks around the corner waiting.
Luna then looks back at loki
Loki moved over to talk with Luna privately, when he noticed that Jay had walked off around the corner. "What did you want to talk to me about?" He asked.
@Miasmith17 ( SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD )
Luna looked at him curious:"i was wondering about what do you think about jay so far?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back