• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"I was very impressed with his display of magic earlier, when Deadpool frightened him." He answered, "To be honest I have always had a soft spot for frost magic, being from Jotunheim." He admitted.
@Miasmith17

"I was very impressed with his display of magic earlier, when Deadpool frightened him." He answered, "To be honest I have always had a soft spot for frost magic, being from Jotunheim." He admitted.
@Miasmith17
Luna smile lightly:"he isnt the only one with ice powers in the school, but im asking mostly because i was wondering if you were looking to adopt?..."

"Adoption has always been something I wanted to do, seeing I will always be grateful to my adopted family." He replied. "From what I've seen of him so far I think me and Jay would get along..."
@Miasmith17 ( SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD )

Jay still skateing around the hallway not caring what people think the ice melting around so it will not freeze the hallway and keeping it under him

"Adoption has always been something I wanted to do, seeing I will always be grateful to my adopted family." He replied. "From what I've seen of him so far I think me and Jay would get along..."
@Miasmith17 ( SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD )
Luna smile and suggest:"he hasnt found a family yet, maybe talk to him about it. If he likes the idea you could adopt him"

"Sounds good I think I will go do that now." He turned away and walked down the hallway until he noticed Jay. He gave a small, barely noticeable smile at the boy's giggling. "Jay could I speak with you momentarily?" He asked.
@Miasmith17 SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

"Sounds good I think I will go do that now." He turned away and walked down the hallway until he noticed Jay. He gave a small, barely noticeable smile at the boy's giggling. "Jay could I speak with you momentarily?" He asked.
Luna watch as loki walk over to jay and then look back in wades classroom to see if there is any damage

"Luna tells me that you are searching for an adoptive parent and I was wondering....would you be opposed to me adopting you?" He asked slightly nervous, "I would love to spend more time with you and help you to harness your magical abilities to the best of your ability." He added.
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD

Wade had finished trying to destroy the room, there was multiple different weapons laid all over the floor. He noticed Luna walk back into the room, "This place is really well put together."
@Miasmith17

"Luna tells me that you are searching for an adoptive parent and I was wondering....would you be opposed to me adopting you?" He asked slightly nervous, "I would love to spend more time with you and help you to harness your magical abilities to the best of your ability." He added.
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD
While stuttering “ No one was interested in me until you came along. Your first person to ask that question. Yeah I will like that. I can feel your powers are like mime. That’s why I was following you around. “ It’s starts snowing again and he starts hovering in place so he can look him in the eye.

Giving Jay another one of his rare, genuine smiles he patted the boys head lightly. "Our powers are indeed similar since I originate from Jotunheim a land of ice and snow. Maybe I'll take you there one day, I feel you would enjoy it there. Shall we go see Luna to see about getting the papers signed?" He asked as he started walking back to where Luna and Wade were.

Wade had finished trying to destroy the room, there was multiple different weapons laid all over the floor. He noticed Luna walk back into the room, "This place is really well put together."
@Miasmith17
Luna chuckle:"well norman osborn always has a room or two that arent easily able to damage, just the equipment in the classroom like desks and such can be damaged...but if you damage it, that comes out of your paycheck...as bruce doesnt like when the school gets damaged"

Giving Jay another one of his rare, genuine smiles he patted the boys head lightly. "Our powers are indeed similar since I originate from Jotunheim a land of ice and snow. Maybe I'll take you there one day, I feel you would enjoy it there. Shall we go see Luna to see about getting the papers signed?" He asked as he started walking back to where Luna and Wade were.
He flys after him and around Luna exited.”Guess what?! Guess what?!” Turning into a little snow tornado going around her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back