• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Tali stalked through the rain, hood pulled over her head and hands stuffed in her pockets. The walk to the doors of the school was longer than it should have been, since she wanted time to prepare herself for it, but that also meant she was kinda soaking since she hadn't brought an umbrella. Taking a deep breath, she strode through the front doors of the school and headed for the Admin office. She was earlier than most, but she needed to at least familiarize herself with the school before she let herself deal with the other kids. Get some control to ground herself with.
Clint was in the admin office drinking coffee looking over last night camera footage, the schedule folder next to him incase any more new students show up

He fix his glasses watching the tapes taking small sips of his coffee
Drake Shade Drake Shade

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumi stared out at the strangely plain and typical walls of the dorm office, unsure if she ought to go any further. She had agreed to go to the school for one reason and one reason only : to secure financial assistance for her family. It had seemed like a decent deal at the time, but now….. She had never had much luck in schools, or any public institutions for that matter.

She ruffled her shimmering, multicolored hair that nearly resembled a fish’s scales. She wondered if she should have made more of an effort to look normal, but she figured if she was going to a school for superhumans, “looking normal” would mean something very different.

She entered the dorm office with a sigh of trepidation.

————

(Tobias coming soon)

Lumi stared out at the strangely plain and typical walls of the dorm office, unsure if she ought to go any further. She had agreed to go to the school for one reason and one reason only : to secure financial assistance for her family. It had seemed like a decent deal at the time, but now….. She had never had much luck in schools, or any public institutions for that matter.

She ruffled her shimmering, multicolored hair that nearly resembled a fish’s scales. She wondered if she should have made more of an effort to look normal, but she figured if she was going to a school for superhumans, “looking normal” would mean something very different.

She entered the dorm office with a sigh of trepidation.

————

(Tobias coming soon)
Clint look over hearing the door open:”hello there welcome to my office, need a schedule? If its a problem with the uniforms please leave a complaint in the voting box by the door” he joked on the last part

Tobias stared up at the ceiling of the teacher’s lounge, counting the movements of the fly that was caught up in one of the lights. He could see the rippling paths that the fly could take, that it might flutter to the left or to the right. He could see how it may struggle like hell, flying madly against the sides of tge wall in an effort to break free. He also saw how the fly could accept its fate, dying with peace in its odd eyes.

Ultimately though, all paths went right to one path : death.

He could hear the voices of the children now. He grimaced.

Well, I suppose it’s about to begin.

Clint look over hearing the door open:”hello there welcome to my office, need a schedule? If its a problem with the uniforms please leave a complaint in the voting box by the door” he joked on the last part
Lumi froze for just a moment, but she swiftly put on a smile that she believed would leave a good impression.

“Thank you, I would appreciate a schedule. I’d also like, uh, a dorm key if that’s fine.”

Lumi froze for just a moment, but she swiftly put on a smile that she believed would leave a good impression.

“Thank you, I would appreciate a schedule. I’d also like, uh, a dorm key if that’s fine.”
Clint look through his schedule folder:”whats your name and ill see if its in my folder”
——
Tobias stared up at the ceiling of the teacher’s lounge, counting the movements of the fly that was caught up in one of the lights. He could see the rippling paths that the fly could take, that it might flutter to the left or to the right. He could see how it may struggle like hell, flying madly against the sides of tge wall in an effort to break free. He also saw how the fly could accept its fate, dying with peace in its odd eyes.

Ultimately though, all paths went right to one path : death.

He could hear the voices of the children now. He grimaced.

Well, I suppose it’s about to begin.
Steve walked into the teacher lounge in blue shirt, leather jacket and jeans, he walk over to the coffee machine starting to pour himself a coffee not looking over he spoke to him:”first day? I havent seen you around before, you want a coffee?”

apple was wondering around the school, looking for the cafeteria. she was lost, and hadn't had any caffeine so she looked like a well dressed student with lifeless eyes. she sighed and hoped that this place even had a cafeteria, but she wasn't even sure if that. she smiled however and knew she had to be happy for everyone else.
The cafeteria was the room at the end of the left side of left hallway)

Clint look through his schedule folder:”whats your name and ill see if its in my folder”
——

“Lumi!” she chirped with a rhythm in her voice.

Steve walked into the teacher lounge in blue shirt, leather jacket and jeans, he walk over to the coffee machine starting to pour himself a coffee not looking over he spoke to him:”first day? I havent seen you around before, you want a coffee?”

“First day? I suppose so,” he mused, twirling his fingers in the air as if they were ballet dancers strutting about. He could see that taking coffee could significantly improve his mood…. But he also saw that accepting Steve’s offer could set him down an… uncomfortable path, to say the least. Tobias had no interest in making friends here.

He sighed, “No, thank you.”

“Lumi!” she chirped with a rhythm in her voice.

“First day? I suppose so,” he mused, twirling his fingers in the air as if they were ballet dancers strutting about. He could see that taking coffee could significantly improve his mood…. But he also saw that accepting Steve’s offer could set him down an… uncomfortable path, to say the least. Tobias had no interest in making friends here.

He sighed, “No, thank you.”
Steve drink his coffee with a sip:”youll get use to it, there Might be a troublemaker but not too much to handle”

steve is captain america but doesnt always mention it, he was about to gain a new role in his life one that might take up much time
———
Clint look through the files and hands her schedule with dorm key:”your roommate is conner, the elevator next to this office will take you to the dorm floors, room 5 on second floor”

Steve drink his coffee with a sip:”youll get use to it, there Might be a troublemaker but not too much to handle”

steve is captain america but doesnt always mention it, he was about to gain a new role in his life one that might take up much time

Tobias blinked. This man was Captain America? How…. Interesting. Perhaps it’d be worth it to get to know him after all.
He let out a warm, albeit strained expression

Clint look through the files and hands her schedule with dorm key:”your roommate is conner, the elevator next to this office will take you to the dorm floors, room 5 on second floor”

“Thank you!”

Lumi headed out of the dorm office, though not before taking one more glance at the drab walls. Thinking for a moment, she dabbled a bit with Clint’s mind, causing him to see the office as a more refined, prettier establishment.

And thus she headed out towards her room.

Tobias blinked. This man was Captain America? How…. Interesting. Perhaps it’d be worth it to get to know him after all.
He let out a warm, albeit strained expression

“Thank you!”

Lumi headed out of the dorm office, though not before taking one more glance at the drab walls. Thinking for a moment, she dabbled a bit with Clint’s mind, causing him to see the office as a more refined, prettier establishment.

And thus she headed out towards her room.
Clint felt very confused and concern:”am i high right now?” But smile lightly and pinch himself
——-
Steve look back at him after taking another sip then look at the clock:”i should get going then, maybe ill see you agian here in the lounge if you like to talk oh um by the way mr wayne wants to talk to you before class” he start to walk out

Steve look back at him after taking another sip then look at the clock:”i should get going then, maybe ill see you agian here in the lounge if you like to talk oh um by the way mr wayne wants to talk to you before class” he start to walk out
Tobias blinked. Bruce Wayne wanted to talk to him? Surely, this couldn’t be good. Tobias started to wonder what Bruce possibly wanted to tell him now.

Tobias blinked. Bruce Wayne wanted to talk to him? Surely, this couldn’t be good. Tobias started to wonder what Bruce possibly wanted to tell him now.
Bruce fix his tie as he entered the building wondering the hallway over to the teacher lounge, he raise a brow noticing tobias and walk over calmly:”mr tobias, i didnt know if i could catch you this morning….would you come on a walk with me? I’ll show you around as we have our discussion….”

Bruce fix his tie as he entered the building wondering the hallway over to the teacher lounge, he raise a brow noticing tobias and walk over calmly:”mr tobias, i didnt know if i could catch you this morning….would you come on a walk with me? I’ll show you around as we have our discussion….”

Tobias frowned for a moment, then sighed with a slight tremor going down his back,”Please, call me Fulcrum.”

“And….. Very well. Let’s…. walk.”

Apple managed to find the cafeteria and entered it, not knowing what to expect. She sat down at a table and looked around, wondering where she was sposed to get her food. She eventually just fell back asleep on the table, and just slept there for a little bit.

Apple managed to find the cafeteria and entered it, not knowing what to expect. She sat down at a table and looked around, wondering where she was sposed to get her food. She eventually just fell back asleep on the table, and just slept there for a little bit.
Lumi, in the process of wandering around and looking for her room, stumbled upon the cafeteria. She saw a figure sleeping at a table and wondered if she ought to engage.

the elevators with the admin office inbetween will take you to the dormatories, its shown on the map)
Tobias frowned for a moment, then sighed with a slight tremor going down his back,”Please, call me Fulcrum.”

“And….. Very well. Let’s…. walk.”
Bruce walk with him once he stood down the hallway starting to show him around each classroom, over time eventually stopping at his mathmatics class “this will be your classroom, the cafeteria is down the hall on left side and the gym is on right side, any questions mr fulcrum?”

Bruce walk with him once he stood down the hallway starting to show him around each classroom, over time eventually stopping at his mathmatics class “this will be your classroom, the cafeteria is down the hall on left side and the gym is on right side, any questions mr fulcrum?”

Tobias shrugged, feeling a mild sense of both relief and disappointment. He didn’t know what he had expected Wayne to tell him, but this seemed…. Absolutely normal and to be expected. Exactly what a principal would be expected to do. He wasn’t sure why that fact left such an unpleasant feeling in his gut.

“No further questions, thank you.”

Tobias shrugged, feeling a mild sense of both relief and disappointment. He didn’t know what he had expected Wayne to tell him, but this seemed…. Absolutely normal and to be expected. Exactly what a principal would be expected to do. He wasn’t sure why that fact left such an unpleasant feeling in his gut.

“No further questions, thank you.”
Bruce smile his light smile, and mentioned:”now that we finish the tour i wanted to ask if you like to take on another role here at the school, we are in need of a counsler since mr queen hasnt returned yet”

Bruce smile his light smile, and mentioned:”now that we finish the tour i wanted to ask if you like to take on another role here at the school, we are in need of a counsler since mr queen hasnt returned yet”
“A counsellor?” Tobias grimaced at that. While his powers were somewhat suited to a counsilory occupation, the whole point of joining the school was to avoid the pathetic and petty thoughts he had to endure in the outside world filled with bitter, sad adults.

He shook his head, “Unless it is absolutely necessary, I would personally prefer to refrain from this position.”

“A counsellor?” Tobias grimaced at that. While his powers were somewhat suited to a counsilory occupation, the whole point of joining the school was to avoid the pathetic and petty thoughts he had to endure in the outside world filled with bitter, sad adults.

He shook his head, “Unless it is absolutely necessary, I would personally prefer to refrain from this position.”
Bruce glance with a soft expression:”i will ask another staff member then, if you have any questions ask me or any staff members…..” he start to walk to his office not wanting to put tobias in a job position he disliked

Bruce glance with a soft expression:”i will ask another staff member then, if you have any questions ask me or any staff members…..” he start to walk to his office not wanting to put tobias in a job position he disliked
“Thank you,” Tobias breathed a sigh of relief.

"Hello class I am not sure what subject I will cover today but I hope you can tell me." He yonds with boredom "my name is sin, but you may just call my "SINsei" he gave a tired and weak laugh almost as if it was just to himself "I would like to get to know you all but I don't care what you are called or haw rich you are or how talented and powerful you think you are. Know let's begin by telling me what you was learning in this class before I walked in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back