• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Clint look over seeing another student walk, he look up at her:”hi there need a schedule? Whats your name?”
“ yes, My name is apple grace kingdom” she said as she looked at him. “ I just registered a few weeks ago, and I was told to go over here” she said to him

“ yes, My name is apple grace kingdom” she said as she looked at him. “ I just registered a few weeks ago, and I was told to go over here” she said to him
Clint looks at the schedules and hands her the schedule with dorm key:”well miss kingdom here is your schedule and dorm key, since students are at last period you may skip today classes, you dont have a roommate yet…..”

“ okay, thank you” she said as she left the building and went to the dorms to try to find her room.
The map will show on the ooc thread of how the layout is) dorms to get there must take the elevator beside the office and go to second floor, your room is on right side number 12)
Clint watch apple leave:”your welcome, if you need any help ill be here in the office till after last period finishes”

meanwhile
Lily look over at richard as they line up on the team obstacle course, she asked:”hey do you want to team up?”
she felt shy about it yes she tries to hide her emotions but kind of felt bit alone since the incident earlier and richard could help be her alibi if clint or someone asks where she was last night
roxas roxas

She went up to the dorms and looked and looked for her dorm room. She hoped that finding her room would be easy, but she knew that is would not be. She went up the elavator and to the dorms. She went down the hallway untill she found her dorm and started to set up her stuff. She took out all of her dresses and her exparmental super suit she had stolen from the lab. This has to work, she thought as she put her clothes into the closet that was by her bed.

Richard glanced at her once she came over."What're we needing to team up for?" He asks her.

Richard glanced at her once she came over."What're we needing to team up for?" He asks her.
Lily informed him as steve ask everyone to line up for the obstacle course, yes it has a few foam pieces but there were also actual danger like situations

she look at him:”its a team exercise, we have to get through the ostacle course..but theres zipling and sneaking, even shutting off devices”

Max stepped through the front door slowly, brown eyes glancing all around from behind glasses. "I can do this. I can do this," he kept repeating over to calm his nerves. Taking a deep breath and pushing himself, he walked quickly to the office. Once he got there, however, his slight confidence went down as he realized he had to say something. "H-Hello. My name is Max Zuno. I, uh, need my schedule and dorm key." Max tried his best to keep a kind smile, but he felt like he was being awkward again, so he looked around the office to make it seem like he wasn't nervous and more intrigued by the room around him.

The map will show on the ooc thread of how the layout is) dorms to get there must take the elevator beside the office and go to second floor, your room is on right side number 12)
Max stepped through the front door slowly, brown eyes glancing all around from behind glasses. "I can do this. I can do this," he kept repeating over to calm his nerves. Taking a deep breath and pushing himself, he walked quickly to the office. Once he got there, however, his slight confidence went down as he realized he had to say something. "H-Hello. My name is Max Zuno. I, uh, need my schedule and dorm key." Max tried his best to keep a kind smile, but he felt like he was being awkward again, so he looked around the office to make it seem like he wasn't nervous and more intrigued by the room around him.
Clint look up from the security camera monitor at the teenager:”nice to meet you mr zuno” he look through the paper schedules and hands him one with dorm key “here you go, your dorm is on right side second floor on right side..your roommate is a female go ahead and get unpacked classes are in last period…so today get settled in”
MGame MGame

"Thank you!" Max said almost too enthusiastically at being told it was nice to meet him. Taking the schedule and key, he grinned at Clint before heading out of the office. Following the directions to his dorm room, he went up the elevator, making sure to check over the map to get to number 12. "Number 12. Number 12. Ah! Here it is." Placing the key into the door, he opened it up and stepped inside. Unsure if his roommate was already there, he knocked on the door and mumbled, "Hello?" Max went to the closet and put his suitcase and backpack in there. Going to the free bed, he sat down and took in the sights of the room. "I wonder if I'll fit into a school like this," he whispered to himself as he fidgeted with his fingers.

" oh hello, you must be my roommate. I'm Apple and its nice to meet you" she said from her bed as he wings fluttered, leaving a few feather on the bed and the floor around her. she took out a small bag of what seamed to be birdseed and started to quietly munch on it. she smiled at him, almost happy to have a roomate as she really didn't do well alone.

Finally realizing someone else was in the room, Max put on a kind smile and looked to Apple. "I'm..." was all he could say before he noticed the feathers and wings. His mouth stayed open while his mind processed what was in front of him. Shaking his head to get his brain back to the present, he finished what he was saying, "...Max. Nice to meet you too." He wasn't sure if he should get up and shake hands with her or stay where he was. Not the most social person, he stayed where he was, tapping his pointer and middle fingers to his thumb in different sequences. He also wasn't sure what to say next to try not to make the silence awkward.

" nice to meet you Max, do you want some birdseed?" she asked as she offers him a bag of seedmix. that was really the only thing she had eaten back at the facility so she hadnt really eaten any thing else, maybe some convince store food but that's about it. her closet was probably still open and the dresses the mesh suit was just sitting there, along with a few pairs of pants and maybe a pair of shoes.

Max chuckled softly and shook his head. "No, thank you. I ate before coming here." Pushing up his glasses since they were starting to slide down his nose, he spoke up, "Does every student have the same schedules?" He held up the schedule given to him. He wanted to ask questions about her wings, but he wasn't sure if it would be rude to. "I have a lot of questions about this place. Being from New York, I... noticed the one who gave me the schedule and dorm key. I could be mistaken though. People can look alike." He let out a laugh at that, trying to get his nervousness down.

" man, I don't know anyone from here, I lived in a lab before this so yeah" she said cringing back at the time that she used to spend in containment. " its a long story, a verry long story" she said before putting the bird seed back into her bag

A loud speaker plays out as clint spoke through it, its in each room…
“Students after class there will be club sign ups we encourage you to check them out…principal bruce will be there to encourage a few extraciracular activites as well. This is clint barton hope you have a great day”
melody7654 melody7654 MGame MGame

latest
A lone figure slunk through the school doors with neither a creak nor a groan to signify their arrival. Acid green eyes casually flitted across their surroundings from left, to right, and back again. Searching. Scanning. But for what? They tugged down the cap over their head, more out of habit than anything else. They hurried into the office. Faintly, they realized that they recognized the man behind the counter. One of the heroes that had first found them, if they're remembering correctly.

"Excuse me," their voice was soft, almost whisper-like. "I'm supposed to get my schedule and dorm key here?"

@Miasmith17

latest
A lone figure slunk through the school doors with neither a creak nor a groan to signify their arrival. Acid green eyes casually flitted across their surroundings from left, to right, and back again. Searching. Scanning. But for what? They tugged down the cap over their head, more out of habit than anything else. They hurried into the office. Faintly, they realized that they recognized the man behind the counter. One of the heroes that had first found them, if they're remembering correctly.

"Excuse me," their voice was soft, almost whisper-like. "I'm supposed to get my schedule and dorm key here?"

@Miasmith17
Clint look over at her feeling a bit suprised and unsure of what she was but remembered who she was and chuckle:”ah miss Michiru its nice to see you agian, let me get you your schedule and dorm key”
He look through his schedule folder and hands a schedule to her informing her:”there is also a paper with school rules and uniform code as well, your dorm is room 11”

latest
Michiru squirmed a bit at the casual misgendering, but cautiously accepted the items nonetheless. They muttered a quiet thanks before hurrying off to the second floor. They moved with a sense of urgency. The young mutant fumbled a bit with the key as they approached their room but was quick to recover.

A cursory glance swept across the room they were gonna live in. Two beds, they noticed, but no sign of another person. Not yet, at least. Dumping their luggage and hat by the nearest bed, they raced towards the bathroom with the fervor of a starving man. As they ducked their head under the sink's running faucet, a shuddering sigh of relief escaped their lips.

latest
Michiru squirmed a bit at the casual misgendering, but cautiously accepted the items nonetheless. They muttered a quiet thanks before hurrying off to the second floor. They moved with a sense of urgency. The young mutant fumbled a bit with the key as they approached their room but was quick to recover.

A cursory glance swept across the room they were gonna live in. Two beds, they noticed, but no sign of another person. Not yet, at least. Dumping their luggage and hat by the nearest bed, they raced towards the bathroom with the fervor of a starving man. As they ducked their head under the sink's running faucet, a shuddering sigh of relief escaped their lips.
On the left side was a bunk bed but under the first bed was a tank and a hose near the sink that they can attach to fill the tank, plenty of towels in the cabniets

Max looked up when he heard a voice through the loudspeaker. "Oh! Clubs!" He shifted in his bed, feeling both excited and nervous. Not having met anyone else yet, he was unsure how things would go. Nodding a bit to himself, he spoke up to Apple, "Want to go together to see what clubs there are?" Standing up, he headed to the door to go out. Once opened, he stepped outside and then looked back to Apple curiously, waiting to hear her answer. As he stood outside, he could hear one of the room's faucet going. "Huh. I wonder if we have neighbors already."

A loud speaker plays out as clint spoke through it, its in each room…
“Students after class there will be club sign ups we encourage you to check them out…principal bruce will be there to encourage a few extraciracular activites as well. This is clint barton hope you have a great day”
“ oooh, I hope they have something like knitting club” she said happily as she went outside. Her wings fluttered as she walked smiling the whole time

-the next day-
It was storming outside the school, today bruce was planing to find out about teaching hero stuff for a class or two

it was a thursday morning, only 7 am but an hour before class so it was time to get ready for class

Tali stalked through the rain, hood pulled over her head and hands stuffed in her pockets. The walk to the doors of the school was longer than it should have been, since she wanted time to prepare herself for it, but that also meant she was kinda soaking since she hadn't brought an umbrella. Taking a deep breath, she strode through the front doors of the school and headed for the Admin office. She was earlier than most, but she needed to at least familiarize herself with the school before she let herself deal with the other kids. Get some control to ground herself with.

apple was wondering around the school, looking for the cafeteria. she was lost, and hadn't had any caffeine so she looked like a well dressed student with lifeless eyes. she sighed and hoped that this place even had a cafeteria, but she wasn't even sure if that. she smiled however and knew she had to be happy for everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back