• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
When Mark looked up, Lily was gone; he winced as Kaito walked by him with a biting remark. Just get to class. You can ask her next time.

"Archery and hand-to-hand combat," Swift said instantly. "Yours?" Just then, the bell rang, and she was glad they'd gotten a head start, slipping into her chair right on time. Some of the students introduced themselves, and she decided to wait until the last student, Joe, had finished with Mr. Hera.
@Miasmith17 Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus
Kaito sit in his seat listening to introductions, he was playing around with mark when he made that remark. To be honest he didnt want anyone else to end up with lily for some reason.

Lily drew few more doodles, mainly thinking of how to get into the principals office or find someone who can break the collar lock off keethan neck

Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy

Artemis stood up slowly, looking around with a shy expression. "Hello, um, my name's Artemis Ravenhart... I like reading, and I hope I can be friends with you all!" She kind of gave a quiet nod and sat back down.

Kypota nodded at the introduction from Artemis as he started finished setting up his desk "Any other brave souls?" he asked the class

Keethan played with a pencil, twisting around his fingers. He thought for a moment before standing up and smiling "My name is Keethan, I enjoy in partaking in breaking and entering" he said, and did a little bow before sitting back down

Kypota sighed "So a quiet kid, a shy one, and criminal" he muttered under his breath. "Anyone else?"

Richard shrugged at Swift."Well I would say gymnastics and hand to hand, I'm very flexible." He chuckled before going to class and sits down in his chair quietly.
Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix

Last edited by a moderator:
Kypota nodded at the introduction from Artemis as he started finished setting up his desk "Any other brave souls?" he asked the class

Keethan played with a pencil, twisting around his fingers. He thought for a moment before standing up and smiling "My name is Keethan, I enjoy in partaking in breaking and entering" he said, and did a little bow before sitting back down

Kypota sighed "So a quiet kid, a shy one, and criminal" he muttered under his breath. "Anyone else?"
Steve listened quietly wondering about keeping an eye on keethan, he look over and notice the nurse had quietly gotten jasper to exit the class so he can go take the physical.

Kaito stand up and bow:"my name is kaito, im from another country....i love to perform magic"

Lily mutter something quietly under her breath "and break your heart in pieces just to take something of yours....you ungreatful piece of shit" while drawing
N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy

A hero school something like that wasn't unheard of but for a hero to attend one that was unheard of. Yet, Spider-Man or rather his son who took up the mantle was attending this school since he was more so forced to since midtown high got a request and if he didn't then he was more likely to not even graduate highschool. He grabbed his schedule and walked around the school passing the students as he paid no attention as they were talking amongst themselves.

A hero school something like that wasn't unheard of but for a hero to attend one that was unheard of. Yet, Spider-Man or rather his son who took up the mantle was attending this school since he was more so forced to since midtown high got a request and if he didn't then he was more likely to not even graduate highschool. He grabbed his schedule and walked around the school passing the students as he paid no attention as they were talking amongst themselves.
Clint barton was sitting in his admin desk when albert walked in, he look up and ask his name before handing schedule with dorm key:"your roommate is jasper and your dorm is on the left 29"

Albert walked around and looked at, Artemis, Lily, and Kaito before walking past them as he hadn't noticed. He kept checking his bag more so than trying to interact with people.

Albert walked around and looked at, Artemis, Lily, and Kaito before walking past them as he hadn't noticed. He kept checking his bag more so than trying to interact with people.
( Albert_Drake Albert_Drake everyone is in class except one but they are unavailable at the moment...) if you like you may head to steve history class or go unpack then head to class.)

Jasper returned to his classroom after the physical exam, he managed to sneak in without being seen as two new students arrived. He sat back down at his desk and instantly became bored, other students began standing up and introducing themselves as Jasper began to hum a song to himself, just to stop his brain from turning grey.

Kolo wandered in through the sliding doors of the school, they looked at the slip of paper they wrote for themselves to make sure they didn't forget the address of the school, despite their foresight they seemed to be very forgetful. After getting their dorm key but decided to head straight to class as they were already late. Pulling out their timetable they looked own at their class list, after wandering around for a minute they managed to figure out where their classroom was.

They opened they door to the classroom as someone was in the middle of introducing themselves...
@Miasmith17

Kaito took a seat in his desk, watching as others introduce themselves

Steve looked at the two new students, he glance at them with a light smile:"hello there, come take a seat.....who would like to introduce themselves next?"

Once Albert finished unpacking he went to class and saw Steve trying to get people to introduce themselves. He sat in the back like always and didn't say a word. He just got his notebook out and started writing web-shooter formulas and chemicals combinations so it could dissolve faster than an hour maybe 30 minutes it'd be better for him and the city.

Richard leans in his seat and tips a little in it, he looked towards the other students and there was some new ones come around in the school.

A golden-skinned, blonde young man stepped out of the yellow cab as it stopped at the gates of the school. A plate next to the gate read “Manhattan Private High School” After taking down his luggage filled with his clothes and some personal supplies as well as slinging his backpack on his shoulder, he was still somewhat star-struck that he would have a chance to study in such a prestigious school.

Before his powers manifested, he thought that his life would be similar to everyone else’s. Go to a junior high, then a senior high, maybe college and university if his grades would allow it, get into a company, work, and die. Predictable, but not without its charm. But after what he had experienced for the past number of years and his skin slowly turning golden yellow, he knew that he had to change.

And he simply couldn’t let this chance pass him by when he was offered to join the school with a full scholarship.

He tried looking for something from the pocket of the blue hoodie he was wearing, then down to the pocket of his jeans. He then pulled out a crumpled paper from his back pocket. It was some notes he took down when he spoke with the school’s administrator yesterday about where to go to, who to meet when he arrived, stuff like that.

With the paper still in hand, he dragged his luggage through the gate, noting that school must have already started for the school grounds to be so relatively empty at the time. After a while, he finally found the admin’s office.

After giving the door a knock, he pushed it open and tried to see if anyone was inside at the time or if he needed to wait outside the office. He would explore the school grounds, but his luggage and backpack were getting quite encumbering for him to walk around with.

"Excuse me, is this Mr. Barton's office?"

@Miasmith17

Last edited:
A golden-skinned, blonde young man stepped out of the yellow cab as it stopped at the gates of the school. A plate next to the gate read “Manhattan Private High School” After taking down his luggage filled with his clothes and some personal supplies as well as slinging his backpack on his shoulder, he was still somewhat star-struck that he would have a chance to study in such a prestigious school.

Before his powers manifested, he thought that his life would be similar to everyone else’s. Go to a junior high, then a senior high, maybe college and university if his grades would allow it, get into a company, work, and die. Predictable, but not without its charm. But after what he had experienced for the past number of years and his skin slowly turning golden yellow, he knew that he had to change.

And he simply couldn’t let this chance pass him by when he was offered to join the school with a full scholarship.

He tried looking for something from the pocket of the blue hoodie he was wearing, then down to the pocket of his jeans. He then pulled out a crumpled paper from his back pocket. It was some notes he took down when he spoke with the school’s administrator yesterday about where to go to, who to meet when he arrived, stuff like that.

With the paper still in hand, he dragged his luggage through the gate, noting that school must have already started for the school grounds to be so relatively empty at the time. After a while, he finally found the admin’s office.

After giving the door a knock, he pushed it open and tried to see if anyone was inside at the time or if he needed to wait outside the office. He would explore the school grounds, but his luggage and backpack were getting quite encumbering for him to walk around with.

"Excuse me, is this Mr. Barton's office?"

@Miasmith17
Clint barton was looking at secruity camera monitor when the student knocked, he look up and move back over to his secratary desk:"yes, im clint barton, are you here for a schedule and dorm key? Or are you helping a friend bring luggage in?" He joke on the other part
pinewoodpine pinewoodpine

Richard leans in his seat and tips a little in it, he looked towards the other students and there was some new ones come around in the school.
Steve looked over at richaed and mentioned:"mr grayson how about you tell us about yourself?"

Clint barton was looking at secruity camera monitor when the student knocked, he look up and move back over to his secratary desk:"yes, im clint barton, are you here for a schedule and dorm key? Or are you helping a friend bring luggage in?" He joke on the other part

He wasn't sure if that was a joke or not, but he chuckled back anyway. Right. Social skills. He never really had much of those. He pushed open the door completely and entered with all those luggage of his. "I'm here for the schedule and the dorm key, sir. My name's Joshua Foley. A senior."

He glanced at the seats, not sure if he was welcome to take a seat or if he should just stand.

Social skills, dang it.

@Miasmith17

He wasn't sure if that was a joke or not, but he chuckled back anyway. Right. Social skills. He never really had much of those. He pushed open the door completely and entered with all those luggage of his. "I'm here for the schedule and the dorm key, sir. My name's Joshua Foley. A senior."

He glanced at the seats, not sure if he was welcome to take a seat or if he should just stand.

Social skills, dang it.

@Miasmith17
Clint look through his papers and handed joshua his key with paper schedule:"here is your schedule and your dorm number is 28, you have no roommate yet. To get to the dorms take the elevator next to this office to the second floor"

Clint look through his papers and handed joshua his key with paper schedule:"here is your schedule and your dorm number is 29, your roommate is albert parker. To get to the dorms take the elevator next to this office to the second floor"

“Thanks,” Joshua said as he took the key and schedule with his free hand. He gave Clint a warm smile and a nod before exiting the office and headed to the dorms according to the directions given to him by Clint.

After a short struggle with his luggage, he managed to reach his dorm room without issue. He entered and gave the room a glance. There were two beds, two drawers and two desks and chairs. Nothing outstanding to be honest other than the furniture looking new, but the room did come with its own bathroom. After a quick tour, he picked a bed and then quickly unpacked his clothes into the cabinet, stacked his stationary on his table, and then slid his empty luggage to the corner of the room. He then read his schedule, noticing that history was in session. He also had a physical examination after the class.

He pondered for a few seconds before deciding to join the class. He could use this time to explore the school grounds a bit more. He grabbed his backpack, locked the door behind him, and headed downstairs. But much to his dismay, the classroom wasn't as far as he had initially thought.

So much for exploration.

He opened the door and entered the classroom, noticing that class was already in progress and it seemed like the teacher and the several students present were already in an ice-breaking session. He gave the teacher an awkward smile before looking for an empty seat by the windows to sit in.

“Thanks,” Joshua said as he took the key and schedule with his free hand. He gave Clint a warm smile and a nod before exiting the office and headed to the dorms according to the directions given to him by Clint.

After a short struggle with his luggage, he managed to reach his dorm room without issue. He entered and gave the room a glance. There were two beds, two drawers and two desks and chairs. Nothing outstanding to be honest other than the furniture looking new, but the room did come with its own bathroom. After a quick tour, he picked a bed and then quickly unpacked his clothes into the cabinet, stacked his stationary on his table, and then slid his empty luggage to the corner of the room. He then read his schedule, noticing that history was in session. He also had a physical examination after the class.

He pondered for a few seconds before deciding to join the class. He could use this time to explore the school grounds a bit more. He grabbed his backpack, locked the door behind him, and headed downstairs. But much to his dismay, the classroom wasn't as far as he had initially thought.

So much for exploration.

He opened the door and entered the classroom, noticing that class was already in progress and it seemed like the teacher and the several students present were already in an ice-breaking session. He gave the teacher an awkward smile before looking for an empty seat by the windows to sit in.
Clint smiled back and continued to watch the monitor seeing if anyone was skipping class

Steve looked over at joshua, his eyes stare at him:"ah another soilder welcome, how about you or one of the others who hasnt gone up yet introduce yourself....."

Lily glance at the three students, wearing her uniform but its all black with purple streak in brown hair
Instead of a blue uniform

Clint smiled back and continued to watch the monitor seeing if anyone was skipping class

Steve looked over at joshua, his eyes stare at him:"ah another soilder welcome, how about you or one of the others who hasnt gone up yet introduce yourself....."

Lily glance at the three students, wearing her uniform but its all black with purple streak in brown hair
Instead of a blue uniform

Joshua's seat wasn't even warm yet when he was called to introduce himself. He also found it peculiar that his teacher called him a "soldier" but he did know that some of the teachers here could be quite perky since they were all part of the community. He just did not know who was who, though.

He stood up and said, "My name's Joshua Foley and I just transferred from Hillcrest High." There was then a slight moment of pause where he wasn't sure what to say next. It wasn't because of a lack of interesting things he could say about himself, but mainly because he wasn't sure what he could say in school. He already found normal social etiquette to be quite difficult to grasp, but social etiquette in a superhero school? There was no handbook for that. "My... Uh... Favourite subject is Biology?"

He gave an embarrassing grin before sitting down.

Kolo glanced around as the class stood still, no other students were introducing themselves so they stood up nervously and all eyes turned to them. She spoke with her heavy Estonian accent, "Hello, my name is Kolo, I am new here from Maagia Akadeemia in Tallinn, I n a nutshell I can see the future but It is more complex..." Kolo stopped themselves before they went into a complete rant and sat back down in their seat.

Albert was so bored in class that after he was done with his notebook he leaned back and put his legs on the desk. Atleast he still wasn't introducing himself, but he had a work around on how to introduce himself.

Steve looked at joshua:"nice to meet you..."

He look at kolo bit concern:"is it piece of the future or just small glimpses?"
RulerOfChad RulerOfChad pinewoodpine pinewoodpine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back