• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
“Cool, cool.” The twins nodded as Richard spoke. “We’re archers,” Mark explained. “And pretty damn good ones at that,” added his sister — the two shared a smile. “And we have powers, we can show you if you promise not to faint, scream, or tell anyone.”
“If you want to see them, that is,” Swift said quickly.

Last edited:
Swift and Mark stepped closer. “I’m Mark and this is Swift,” he said. “Apparently we’re rooming together; it’s nice to meet you.” He held out a hand for the other boy to shake.
Mitch hearing this wonders "Hm I don't have a roommate, I got to my room and there was no one's stuff there"

Seeing a pair of twins, a boy and a girl, walk towards them, Damian scowled.

More human interaction. Ugh.

Hearing one of the twins, the boy twin, ask if one of them was Richard Grayson, Damian gave a sigh of relief. Upon further inspection, the twins looked vaguely familiar, but Damian couldn’t recall who they were. Hearing Richard mention that they were related to Oliver Queen, Damian smirked, thinking of the time he had beaten the Green Arrow in an archery match.

“I’m Damian Wayne. Son of Bruce,” Damian said, when Grayson gestured towards him.

“What type of powers do you have? Its not like you could blow up the gym,” he added, hearing that the twins had powers.

Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix roxas roxas

Richard tries getting Mitch to come to sit with him and Damian, he looks back at the twins."Archery seems to run in the family and powers? You could show me if you want to, I've met alot of people with powers and the one to make me scream is Wally sneaking up on me." He laughs a little.

Richard tries getting Mitch to come to sit with him and Damian, he looks back at the twins."Archery seems to run in the family and powers? You could show me if you want to, I've met alot of people with powers and the one to make me scream is Wally sneaking up on me." He laughs a little.
((Mitch did come over)) Mitch says "how does a man who can create tornados with his speed SNEAK up on you"

Richard puts his hands on his hips giving Mitch a look."Well for one he's quick on his feet and can sneak up on me, especially when I'm busy doing something or he does like do pull pranks." He explains. (Oh)

Richard puts his hands on his hips giving Mitch a look."Well for one he's quick on his feet and can sneak up on me, especially when I'm busy doing something or he does like do pull pranks." He explains. (Oh)
Mitch shrugs "Just saying you forget I've met Wally, nice guy" he says as when he first started as Red X Nightwing brought him to the titans and the two got along pretty well

Richard nods."Yeah he's nice." He sits back down in his seat."But he's got a wild side too."

Richard gestures to Damian."You're one to talk."

“Are you suggesting that I’m rude, Grayson? I think of myself as a rather honest person,” Damian replied, a scowl on his face.

Richard leans over to the kid."I think you are rather rude and a brat, how is that honest for you." He shrugs."You're a good kid sometimes though."

“Blunt isn’t necessarily a bad word,” Damian replied. He supposed that Mitch and Grayson would serve as sufficient companionship at this school. They seemed friendly enough and intellectually stimulating.

Richard nods at that."Oh yeah that's Damian all over, rude and blunt." He pulls at Damian's cheek."But he's an adorable little guy even if he's scary and a little gremlin."

Feeling Grayson affectionately pull at his cheek, Damian scowled.
“Grayson! I thought we had a discussion on embarrassing things,” Damian replied, annoyed.

Swift and Mark swapped a glance as the others discussed Wally West. They’d never met him before, but from what the group was saying, Swift was starting to feel thankful for that. “Well, yeah, even our sister Thea and her boyfriend Roy do it. And our bio dad. And Oliver’s ex-wife. But anyway, for our powers, we can shapeshift.”
“Like this.” The twins shifted, Swift into a large grey wolf and Mark into a bald eagle, perched on his sister’s back.

Lily walk back on school grounds letting kid flash deal with the situation, she walks over to the gym and walks in her wolf scent catches swifts wolf scent

Crystal mentally spoke excited:'are they werewolves or lycans too?'

She ignore crystals comment and sits by herself away from the others, wearing black and blue

Bruce continued to speak:"with the rules explained, now your teachers this year so far...due to low staff oliver queen is the consoler, steve rogers is history and gym, clint barton is secretary, head of security and archery, sarah is the nurse....but some of us will be your temporary teacher in your classes till we can hire more staff..."

Lily walk back on school grounds letting kid flash deal with the situation, she walks over to the gym and walks in her wolf scent catches swifts wolf scent

Crystal mentally spoke excited:'are they werewolves or lycans too?'

She ignore crystals comment and sits by herself away from the others, wearing black and blue

Bruce continued to speak:"with the rules explained, now your teachers this year so far...due to low staff oliver queen is the consoler, steve rogers is history and gym, clint barton is secretary, head of security and archery, sarah is the nurse....but some of us will be your temporary teacher in your classes till we can hire more staff..."
Mitch sees a new girl well new to him since he didn't see her, sit down away from everyone he got up and walked over hoping he can make a new friend "Hi there"

Mitch sees a new girl well new to him since he didn't see her, sit down away from everyone he got up and walked over hoping he can make a new friend "Hi there"
Lily glance at him, saying emotionlessly:"hi there..." she writes in her journal as bruce talked not taking notes though

Mitch says "Aren't you a first year like me? how are you a bad student already?"
Lily glance at him:"no i got held back i was suppose to be sophmore... becasue i caused a ruckus earlier ask that demon kid and speedster...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back