• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Manhattan's Social Elite (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
my poor Jackson
AJs gonna be in for a fight when he finds out he's been spreading these rumours. >.< though A.J is bigger and might kick his ass

hey yall! just an fyi, we'll be skipping to about 4pm soon. Colelovesrp Colelovesrp if you want, we can wait so you can get another post in for MJ, but it's no rush at all :D

So many possibilities here ;D! Will MJ actually lose his friends? Will he and Jackson tag up to bring down the A-listers? Will Elena forgive MJ and save him from falling? I'm excited to see where this goes lol. Colelovesrp Colelovesrp I'm going to say that AJ doesn't answer that text, and I'll address it after the time skip. Since it seems like posting has slowed down otherwise, if no one has any objections, I guess it makes sense to keep on moving to the next scene :)

Sorry for not posting in a while I have been busy with work and college and since it's my week of final exams I haven't been able to post that often I'll be more available to post when I'm done with school stuff

Are Omar and Holden still part of the story?

We'll update on Omar, though since they have only posted once, we are under the assumption that they are no longer a part of the story. But again, we will let you all know about that. Holden, however, is not in this roleplay any longer.

So are they just getting out of school? ^^

Hey hey. The most recent post made is the time skip to 4:00 pm. If you look at the first page on the IC page, you'll see the class schedule which should answer your question! According to that, the kids got out at 2:40. So place them where you see fit for that gap between school release and where we are now :)

Also unsure if I've been approved for this rp or not. So uh, hello everyone.

Hey there. Thanks for submitting a CS. We will notify people if and when they are approved :) I’m out now so I won’t be able to sit down and go over sheets in detail until later, but at first glance I noticed the face claim is a bit too old looking for the age range of the characters. So if you don’t mind, please update with a mor age appropriate face claim :D

Just an FYI, we'll try to make a decision on the new additions by tomorrow :) Everyone else who is already in the roleplay, don't feel the need to wait on us to accept any new characters. Post as you normally would!

KyorakuShunsui1stCap KyorakuShunsui1stCap I've just looked over your CS. Thanks so much for taking the time to submit a character! So I am a bit confused by your character sheet, as it doesn't seem to relate to this roleplay at all. So if that was a mistake, no worries at all! If it wasn't, then please make the following adjustments:
  • Being that this is a realistic roleplay, there are no monsters in it and face claims must be real face claims and not animated.
  • We do not have a role called soul reaper, and you will need to find the actual role you are going for (since you said you can't remember). So if you could please do that, that would be great :D You can find the role descriptions for The Sweetheart and The Leader on the main tab.
  • Lastly, please make your history and personality 3 paragraphs each. I see you said you aren't good at it (and I definitely understand because sometimes I draw a blank too :closedeyescryingfrown:!) but if you are unable to do even that, then this roleplay will not be a good fit for you as it is meant to be a literate one with the expectation of at least 3, well written paragraphs.
If you have any confusion on how to make these adjustments and tailor them so that they are more fitting to the style and pertinence of this roleplay, feel free to look at the other great sheets of the already admitted characters for some inspiration! And if you have any further questions, let me or BB know (though tonight BB is busy, so it'll probably be quickest to address me :P).

Last edited:
Also just a quick warning; I'm not sure how active I will be this month due to my brother getting married.
I will try to get posts up as soon as I can though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back