• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Manhattan's Social Elite (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm 90% sure I've gotten all the PMs sent for the relationships but if y'all haven't received one, please shoot me a PM!

Okay, guys! We've both looked over the cs's and have decided to go with Tui Tui 's class clown, and Maree Maree your character been accepted too. Colelovesrp Colelovesrp thanks for taking the time to complete the CS! If you find interest in any other roles, feel free to have a go :D

As for everyone else, we should be starting pretty soon now that we have majority of the spaces filled. Keep working on your relationships if you haven't already in the meantime! :)

Okay, guys! We've both looked over the cs's and have decided to go with Tui Tui 's class clown, and Maree Maree your character been accepted too. Colelovesrp Colelovesrp thanks for taking the time to complete the CS! If you find interest in any other roles, feel free to have a go :D

As for everyone else, we should be starting pretty soon now that we have majority of the spaces filled. Keep working on your relationships if you haven't already in the meantime! :)

Coolieo, thanks for considering me anyways.

Hello everyone! Just to mention that the GM's gave me the opportunity to be in this roleplay with a new character so if you could take a look at it so you could know my character it would be awesome so when I message you to talk about relationships you don't think I'm crazy or I just I send the message to the wrong person I guess that's all I look forward to roleplaying with everyone :D

Hello everyone! Just to mention that the GM's gave me the opportunity to be in this roleplay with a new character so if you could take a look at it so you could know my character it would be awesome so when I message you to talk about relationships you don't think I'm crazy or I just I send the message to the wrong person I guess that's all I look forward to roleplaying with everyone :D
looks good!

I'm super excited to get this started and I hope you guys are too :D! cure cure and I are looking to get this going within the next couple of days... maybe even tomorrow! We would really like relationships to be finalized before then though, so please continue to work on those and update your sheets so everyone is on the same page about everything.

Hey guys! We decided that it's time to just jump into this and have made the initial posts. Please note that while we didn't wait for everyone to officially finish their relationship posts, it really is essential that you discuss your relationships with every writer. It's only going to hurt you/your character if you don't develop any ideas, so please put effort into that! Our posts are up, along with the first Gossip Girl post, so feel free to start posting.

*** Super important!! We have one request, and we hope it doesn't bother anyone. Please, please, please either write your posts in the normal text box (and feel free to add photos, font, colors, etc), or if you must code, make the code large enough for people to read easily on a computer and mobile device.

Also, for the sake of the story/interactions all of the boy characters are in the same English, history, and Health & Sexuality class at their school, and all of the female characters are in the same English, history, and Health & Sexuality at their school. There aren't any advanced courses in English and history so they'd all be at the same level, but some students may be in advanced math and science classes, and electives would obviously vary, so we'll likely only write out the in-school scenes that involve the classes that they share. Keep in mind that the boys and the girls attend separate schools, but their campuses will be across the school from each other so I imagine a lot of them would get lunch together. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us!

Sorry I have just gotten a new job and I've been slow to finalise relationships so I'll get it done tomorrow/ tomorrow

I have an assignment due in a couple of days as well as work so I'll be a bit slow for the next few days.
I'm just waiting on replies for my relationships :3

Also, just so there's no confusion, even though it's Wednesday, school did start Monday. We just figured we'd skip the boring syllabus day and get into the meat of things!

with posting, will we wait for everybody to post once before going round again?

Nope! There aren’t any rules like that. The only general “rule” is to be mindful of the passage of time and moderate your posting speed likewise. So if you’re posting back to back with another character and an hour ends up passing their time but everyone else is still behind then that just confuses things, but that’s just a matter of common sense really :P

But yeah, just post and have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back