• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Manhattan's Social Elite (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I am pretty sure he will have flaws (the description of the role you posted made that clear hehe) besides what would be the fun in characters that have no room for change as the story goes on (I like for my characters to learn and grow throughout a roleplay, not too much of course hehe, a bad boy will be a bad boy after all, but still)

Absolutely! I wasn't referencing your character specifically, but speaking in general, but i'm glad you understand! We still like to remind people because there have been those in the past who err on the omniscient side of things.

The bookworm is done ^^

Thank you :)

Yayy thanks for finishing them so quickly, guys :D. Cure and I are going to look over the finished ones tonight and we'll let you know if we need any clarification on anything!

hey guys :). just an update that The Overachiever and The Bully are now taken by jinkx, and The Sweetheart is taken by por.quoi. we're still in the process of reviewing other characters (sorry for the holdup!), so if you were going for one of those characters that are now taken, please feel free to try for any of the other ones that are still available. we would love to fill all of the roles before starting!

Thanks everyone! We really enjoyed reading everyone's character. The main page has been updated with a list of available roles, but I will reiterate here as well. As of now, these are the current roles available (doesn't mean no one else is going for that role):

A-listers:
  • The Queen Bee
  • The Untouchable One
  • The Charmer
  • The Traitor

B-listers:
  • The Leader
  • The Bookworm
  • The Entrepreneur
  • The Party Animal
  • The Rebel
  • The Class Clown

BurningBridges BurningBridges or cure cure Question is the overachiever already taken is just that I saw that Jinkx had already the character and I mention yesterday that I was going to make also an overachiever so I got confused if I'm still allowed to make it or no. I was going to start making the CS tonight but now I don't know

BurningBridges BurningBridges or cure cure Question is the overachiever already taken is just that I saw that Jinkx had already the character and I mention yesterday that I was going to make also an overachiever so I got confused if I'm still allowed to make it or no. I was going to start making the CS tonight but now I don't know
Hey! Yeah, since jinkx finished it so quickly, we did accept it so that role is now taken. Just didn’t want to waste anyone’s time writing a sheet for it if we already knew that one was what we were looking for. Please feel free to try for any of the other open characters though :D. We’re always open to hearing ideas on characters if you like the main idea of one but wanna change some of the details, so feel free to reach out to myself or cure (who may be more responsive tonight because I’m off to see bohemian rhapsody :)!) with any ideas or questions regarding that. And of course, thanks for the interest! We really want to get a strong group of writers together for this and so far everyone seems great!

Hey! Yeah, since jinkx finished it so quickly, we did accept it so that role is now taken. Just didn’t want to waste anyone’s time writing a sheet for it if we already knew that one was what we were looking for. Please feel free to try for any of the other open characters though :D. We’re always open to hearing ideas on characters if you like the main idea of one but wanna change some of the details, so feel free to reach out to myself or cure (who may be more responsive tonight because I’m off to see bohemian rhapsody :)!) with any ideas or questions regarding that. And of course, thanks for the interest! We really want to get a strong group of writers together for this and so far everyone seems great!
Oh, I see it's such a shame I was looking to make a CS for that character since it was the one I was most interested in making I'll see if there's another one that catches my eye as the overachiever did :(

Sorry guys I will have to leave this RP. Do you want me to delete my WIP so it won't take up space in the CS thread?

No need to apologize! Thanks for checking us out :D And yes, if you would delete the WIP that would be greatly appreciated!

No need to apologize! Thanks for checking us out :D And yes, if you would delete the WIP that would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks for understanding :) I will delete it right away. I hope you will have lots of fun with this RP and see you around :)

I’ll probably going to finish my CS tonight or maybe tomorrow since I’m at work right now. If I have time during the day I might edit it. Also I hope I’m making justice to the character since it’s the first time I’m doing a character like that :P

I’ll probably going to finish my CS tonight or maybe tomorrow since I’m at work right now. If I have time during the day I might edit it. Also I hope I’m making justice to the character since it’s the first time I’m doing a character like that :P
which one are you going for?

There are a good handful of roles that no one has expressed interest in. Please feel free to pass the word along to any friends that you think might be interested :).

I’m thinking on adding a theme song for my character but still I’m not sure which song I was thinking on Blank Space since it seems like the one that fits the most at least for me but I would like to have some other options that I might be missing 😅

wow we really need someone to fill the queen bee role or half our character sheets make no sense lmao

wow we really need someone to fill the queen bee role or half our character sheets make no sense lmao
Lol that’s right I was thinking on making a Queen Bee too in case the one of the Traitor didn’t get accepted but I don’t know if I should make it or no. I can’t figure out how to make a character with those characteristics I’m not even sure if I did justice to the traitor :P

I could make a Queen Bee instead if needed

there's a wip up for the queen bee and there's another user who's trying for it as well who hasn't posted her wip yet (or posted here in the ooc for that matter), so no need to worry about that getting filled :)! if anything, i'm more worried about getting a few more guys in to keep things balanced ;D. if anyone would like to double up in that sense, feel free!

looking over the character sheets that were finished now and will update asap, but i know arden is still working on a character for the traitor too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back