• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Manhattan's Social Elite (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I’ll probably going to have a post later this afternoon or tonight and I’ll edit my relationships with the ones I have already settle something:)

psh, sorry for the disappearance again but i'm gonna finish my relationships asap and probably post, as well.

If no one has any objections, we're going to skip to lunch! Don't want to draw things out too much in class since once it starts, there really won't be much interaction lol.

i wouldn't usually post so close together but we've switched scenes and i don't think i'll have much time tomorrow. so i hope that's okay! sorry if there's typos it's so late here zzzz

i wouldn't usually post so close together but we've switched scenes and i don't think i'll have much time tomorrow. so i hope that's okay! sorry if there's typos it's so late here zzzz

it’s no problem at all!

me getting into Mr. Reed's sermon lecture

tenor.gif

y’all ever make something and then immediately hate it but then you’ve put too much effort in to not post it because mood

I’m so dumb I just realize that my fc has a totally different name that the one I thought she had that’s why I couldn’t find a lot of pictures of her 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

I've been recovering from the holidays ;). Hope all of my fellow Americans enjoyed Thanksgiving. I plan on getting a post out tomorrow, and hopefully things keep moving :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back