• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Malignant Powers (OOC)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Threads die all the time but interest might still be there. If anyone GMs another game like this or Darth returns to it, feel free to tag me.

Hello all...

I sincerely apologize for my sudden disappearance.

Life, as it always does, compelled me to answer its urgency. I can't compile it to one cause, school, work, family, the COVID 19 pandemic...

Needless to say, things got a little hectic...

Returning, I've assumed that this thread has been put to rest, I'm unsure of continuing.

Again, I apologize for my dissappearance

Hello all...

I sincerely apologize for my sudden disappearance.

Life, as it always does, compelled me to answer its urgency. I can't compile it to one cause, school, work, family, the COVID 19 pandemic...

Needless to say, things got a little hectic...

Returning, I've assumed that this thread has been put to rest, I'm unsure of continuing.

Again, I apologize for my dissappearance

I can't believe it. Welcome back!
Pffft, don't worry about the game - we thought you gone for good!

K den, Zeth Zeth , lemme know when I can start

I think a good first step would be to contact previous players in order to establish if you have enough players to continue or restart the game.
In the meantime - pretty much what Viper said above. Your enthusiasm to GM is admirable but you been a GM before for a game set in 40k? How did that go? I think a bit of an introduction and information is in order in-lieu of an Interest Thread.

Zeth Zeth
Viper Actual Viper Actual

Well, in that case.

If you are still willing, we can attempt to revive what remains of this thread.

I'm only hesitant because I feel bad for leaving you guys hanging.

No need to feel bad. An unwritten rule of roleplay: flesh-space comes first.
With that said, crush your guilt in the teeth of the Cog! If you are still willing to show your devotion to the Omnissiah by continuing to build this work, I must comply to aid you in its construction!

What needs to be adressed now would be whether or not we should restart entirely or attempt to continue where we left off.

Any suggestions?

What needs to be adressed now would be whether or not we should restart entirely or attempt to continue where we left off.

Any suggestions?

I totally missed this message. If it ain't too late, I would be up to just continue from where we left off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back