Make an anime sound really bad in 1 sentence.

A group of teenagers enter fellow classmates and adults alike without their consent - Persona 5 (The animation)

Cross dresser falls for demon whilst demon repeated fufills tasks for brat cursed child -black butler

Omg a two parter!

Thousands get stuck in a mmo, also incest and kitito is the bane of my existance -the entire sao series other than ggo alternative

Weight loss turns an otaku's life into a video game.

(Actually so good and I definitely recommend this)
-Kiss Him, Not Me!

Brokeback Mountain with dinosaurs and Jesus. --JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7: Steel Ball Run--

Yellow Octopus Destroys moon (partly) and gives a class one whole year to kill him.

Assassination Classroom

Dysfunctional orphans who don't know how to talk it out try and fight instead, but talk it out anyway.

-Naruto

Culture forcing children to leave their homes and travel cross country by themselves to enslave small, yet sentient creatures and forcing them to battle to the death against their will all for the sake of being the very best. -Pokémon

A child claiming to be a god breaks into a middle aged man's house and they start living together in secret - Sewayaki Kitsune No

Fangasm, the animation: Isekai Quartet

An anime where naked giants eat people and the people who kill them are mostly reckless teenagers who survived the shittiest military training ever. Ironically only one of these reckless teenagers is actually asian - Attack on Titan

Those aren't ninjas. ~ Naruto
This dude has no need for plot armor because he made his own set. ~ One Punch Man
If you know what's going on, congrats, you're the first one. ~ Boogiepop Wa Warawanai
Did we miss a fantasy or anime trope? Oh no, we're good. We have fan service. ~ Fairy Tail

Users who are viewing this thread

Back