Main Roleplay

~Max~

"Well, my internal clock says it's around noon, but I think it's wrong. Since I was most likely drugged, the drug would have messed up my body chemistry, throwing my body off schedule." 

@MuffinRPs

Last edited by a moderator:
"Whatever they want, I honestly really don't care." Catherine replied, crossing her arms "I just want to get back to where I was before and keep living my life the way I have been. If they want to come by and challenge the combined might of the Lilties, Yukes, and Clavats, that's fine by me. I'm personally not involved with any of them. You guys can stop whatever these people are planning if you like, but I just want to get home."

@MuffinRPs

As Catherine poked around with the baton, it took quite a bit of poking around before finding the right spot, the shock baton sprang to life, and short circuited the box, causing a very tiny explosion that sabotaged the alarm, now it would no longer work, although this alarm probably only worked for this sector only, so there are probably more around the facility.

L then slowly opened up the door to the next hallway, taking in the fact it went straight down the fact that it went a fair distance down, having two doors close by to one another, and having one more door to end the hallway in a door that looked like an elevator, another one went to the left, having a door close by looking like a door to where the two previous doors were cut off, and a door further down the hallway, but right now 2 of the groups captors were present there, surprisingly enough, one of them looked more medieval and carried a giant broadsword, the other guard was more on the futuristic side. Armed with a rifle, and definitely seemed to not be armed with rubber bullets. These men could kill with their weapons if the group was not careful, luckily for them they had no good line of sight of the hall currently.

L looked back to the group and silently showed 2 more guards on the left side of the hall. He also slowly closed the door.

~Max~

Max stared in horror at the broadsword wielding guard. Oh dear god... please don't tell me... did they get access to my singularity manipulator? (Lore alert: Max's singularity manipulator can warp space and time.) Somthing suddenly hit him. He quickly ran back the the room where they took out the previous guards. He looked closely at the reptilian guard's face. "Could... could you be... a Litharian?!" (Lore alert: Litharians are creatures that closely resemble reptiles, but have a humanoid figure. They are sentient and native to Max's home planet.)

"If only Alena was here..." Meena thought as she looked at the guards "She would've gave them a royal beating.." She snickers at the thought of her friend beating up the guards

Ib turned around and approached the boy she greeted earlier. She felt little happy when the male took notice of her small presence. "Hello, What's your name sir?" Ib asked with a polite tone. Ib scanned the him from head to toe. She finds odd that how come she hasn't seen this dude before. This made her think for a while before dismissing it.

Komaeda_(00).png

"Nagito," he said promptly.

Komaeda_(01).png

"What's yours?" He asked, returning the favor.

"No, no, you probably were not caught at a bad time, you were just reading over the fine details, trying to really absorb the information you are given to go out and figure something out of it, I have seen those kinds of looks millions of times over. With the extent of what is going on, you may have to throw your perception of 'normal' out the window, it turns out we were taken from alternate universes, in a vast plethora of universes... Although at this current moment in time, it most certainly does not take out my intense desire for something sweet right now... But I digress, do you think you may have caught any details that any of us may have missed from that?" L asked picking at his ear a moment.

Komaeda_(02).png

"Well, have you considered the captor's motive?" He asked. "Think about it: if we were brought from other universes by someone with the technology to make it happen, then why are people like us needed for anything?"

Komaeda_(01).png

"I'm barely talented as it is, and I can't really tell if any of you are actually talented or not..." he said carelessly.

Komaeda_(03).png

"...but our captor apparently thinks we're needed for a plan that's bigger than any of us," Nagito finished.

Komaeda_(15).png

"Isn't that amazing? It's like the gods chose us for this! Regardless if any of us is truly talented or not, some of us might be used as stepping stones to create a new hope for the entire universe...whatever that is!" He said with blunt optimism.

Komaeda_(22).png

"In that case, I'm at least willing to see what this captor of ours wants from us. Then again, you're all trying to escape, right? Now, why is that?" He asked, trying to assess their motivations.

Komaeda_(01).png

"I guess most of you want to go home now, right? I feel that too, you know. There are people I'm missing already," Nagito said.

Komaeda_(03).png

"But honestly, some of you should be a bit more open-minded about this situation we're in," he said in a reprimanding manner.

@Captain Gensokyo

Catherine scoffed before she could stop herself. A stepping stone for the Universe's new hope? Her? The only thing more ridiculous she could possibly think of would be if Rowla were in her place. No doubt she'd play it up like she was the sole stepping stone, too. What a laugh that would be. Catherine didn't say anything aloud, simply resigning to her thoughts while everyone spoke and checked out the next hallway.

"But honestly, some of you should be a bit more open-minded about this situation we're in," he said in a reprimanding manner.

Dipper turned around and got in Nagito's face. "No we can't," he said in an enraged tone. "Some of us actually have things we have to do back in our own worlds. I was just on the tail end of a nest of Floating Eyes. My sister and I were also trying to find another college since my one rejected her. Oh and we're visiting our friends and family in Gravity Falls which we can only do once a year. Do you not realise that all this could lead to death? I for sure don't know the probability of that but I'm sure L does. I do know one thing though," he raised the gun closer to his chest. "Dipper Pines isn't dying today."

Dipper turned around and got in Nagito's face. "No we can't," he said in an enraged tone. "Some of us actually have things we have to do back in our own worlds. I was just on the tail end of a nest of Floating Eyes. My sister and I were also trying to find another college since my one rejected her. Oh and we're visiting our friends and family in Gravity Falls which we can only do once a year. Do you not realise that all this could lead to death? I for sure don't know the probability of that but I'm sure L does. I do know one thing though," he raised the gun closer to his chest. "Dipper Pines isn't dying today."

~Ari~

"You're right." She said to Dipper. "I believe that any separation is betrayal, unless you both mutually agree on it. We have to hurry!" She stated, sounding slightly irritated, then again, she always sounds slightly irritated.

With her ears and eyes focused. Ib listened to Nagito blabbering about something. Ib payed no mind to it. "I'm Ib, i'm nine years old. I'm trying to find my parents." Ib properly introduced herself. Observing the environment around her. Ib noticed progress. L and Catherine has managed to find a new way to proceed to the next room. She didn't see what was on the other side of the path though.  

"I could care less if I got home, but I'll do everything in my power to help you guys get home." Judeau knew that if he went home, all that would await him was pain and suffering. But he also knew that the others had homes to return to

L listened to Nagito, and promptly answered. "Well, as it seems they want most of our intelligent minds for something, and as it seems with this talk of 'conversion' and the way these guards radiate a black inhuman type aura, they probably want to 'brainwash' or 'corrupt' us to their side, and with how intelligent most of us are, that intelligence could be used for various purposes, though with how armed they have presented themselves to be, it's possible they are going for conquest of some kind... And with our intelligent minds, they could use us to assist in such progress and cause devastating chaos with what our minds could accomplish..."

L although did not share Nagito's blind optimism, rather following the more pragmatic thought here. "I'd say our captors motives are not well-intentioned... You can tell by which the manner they brought us here, where we ended up, the surrounding cells having blood stains, and how they have been treating us... It would be to all of our benefit to get out of here, and sabotage our captors intentions whenever plausibly possible as we make our way out of here..."

L now glanced and saw an opportunity to move forward. "Alright, I am going to make my way forward and check what is down the hallway, I'd suggest some of us do the same, and I think, until we can find a true form, if one of you can find, or have already a piece of paper from which we can make a makeshift map of this facility, we could have a basic layout of where we are going, and what each room is... Until a true one can be acquired at some point in time."

And with that L timed his cross right, and moved across to the hallway in front of him without being caught.

L listened to Nagito, and promptly answered. "Well, as it seems they want most of our intelligent minds for something, and as it seems with this talk of 'conversion' and the way these guards radiate a black inhuman type aura, they probably want to 'brainwash' or 'corrupt' us to their side, and with how intelligent most of us are, that intelligence could be used for various purposes, though with how armed they have presented themselves to be, it's possible they are going for conquest of some kind... And with our intelligent minds, they could use us to assist in such progress and cause devastating chaos with what our minds could accomplish..."

L although did not share Nagito's blind optimism, rather following the more pragmatic thought here. "I'd say our captors motives are not well-intentioned... You can tell by which the manner they brought us here, where we ended up, the surrounding cells having blood stains, and how they have been treating us... It would be to all of our benefit to get out of here, and sabotage our captors intentions whenever plausibly possible as we make our way out of here..."

L now glanced and saw an opportunity to move forward. "Alright, I am going to make my way forward and check what is down the hallway, I'd suggest some of us do the same, and I think, until we can find a true form, if one of you can find, or have already a piece of paper from which we can make a makeshift map of this facility, we could have a basic layout of where we are going, and what each room is... Until a true one can be acquired at some point in time."

And with that L timed his cross right, and moved across to the hallway in front of him without being caught.

~Ari~

Ari followed L, and looked carefully at the hall, observing her surroundings.

~Max~

Max was slightly shaken by his potential revelation. Nonetheless, he made his way back to the group, just in time to see L and Ari sneak out the doorway. Max stayed back, however. Too many people sneaking out there could alert the guards. That would be pretty dang bad. Instead, he stayed in the doorway, sticking his head out into the hallway. He was playing this safe.

Dipper followed L and Ari as defense for them. He had a weapon which meant he could protect them. He wanted to protect them. He wanted to protect all of them. He never wanted to see people be hurt because of his own incompetence and laziness. They were a team now.

Dipper whispered to L, "Chances of survival seem slim," he stated. "We don't know anything about this world."

~Max~

Max's ears twitched. He heard what Dipper said, and he knew it was right. However, Max was able to figure out a few things about this world.

A- It most likely had oxygen. Since the wall of the cell was concrete, which is permeable to air, and assuming that the other side of the wall was outside, that would mean that it would have to have oxygen, or else they would all suffocate.

B- It most likely is Earth-sized. The gravity seems very similar to Earth's, therefor, if it's made out of the same materials as Earth, it should be around the same size as Earth.

C- It probably has plant life. It's uncommon for planets to have oxygen in its atmosphere, unless it has life. Life creates raw oxygen, releasing it into the atmosphere over billions of years. That's how planets gain oxygen in their atmospheres.

@MuffinRPs

Meena soon followed Dipper, Judeau went last, he knew that out of all of them, he had the least amount of stuff to look forward to once they got out. 

Dipper followed L and Ari as defense for them. He had a weapon which meant he could protect them. He wanted to protect them. He wanted to protect all of them. He never wanted to see people be hurt because of his own incompetence and laziness. They were a team now.

Dipper whispered to L, "Chances of survival seem slim," he stated. "We don't know anything about this world."

~Max~

Max's ears twitched. He heard what Dipper said, and he knew it was right. However, Max was able to figure out a few things about this world.

A- It most likely had oxygen. Since the wall of the cell was concrete, which is permeable to air, and assuming that the other side of the wall was outside, that would mean that it would have to have oxygen, or else they would all suffocate.

B- It most likely is Earth-sized. The gravity seems very similar to Earth's, therefor, if it's made out of the same materials as Earth, it should be around the same size as Earth.

C- It probably has plant life. It's uncommon for planets to have oxygen in its atmosphere, unless it has life. Life creates raw oxygen, releasing it into the atmosphere over billions of years. That's how planets gain oxygen in their atmospheres.

@MuffinRPs

L glared behind himself as he heard Dipper whisper in his ear, about having a low chance of survival L plainly stated "I wouldn't go stating percentages on things you don't know about, you are highly discrediting the intelligence our group possesses, which is quite vast and with it a valuable asset in making it out of here, so before you go losing hope, you may want to take a look around you..." And with that L began moving slowly up the hallway, making sure he was not making too much noise, so that he could also hear his surroundings well.

"Most of us have probably cheated death before, this isn't much different." Meena whispered. "L's right, these people wanted us for our intelligence, we should show them that we are smarter than they thought, that we are smarter than them."

L glared behind himself as he heard Dipper whisper in his ear, about having a low chance of survival L plainly stated "I wouldn't go stating percentages on things you don't know about, you are highly discrediting the intelligence our group possesses, which is quite vast and with it a valuable asset in making it out of here, so before you go losing hope, you may want to take a look around you..." And with that L began moving slowly up the hallway, making sure he was not making too much noise, so that he could also hear his surroundings well.

~Max~

Max chuckled and whispered to Meena. "Cheated death you say? I'm notorious for that. I've been pronounced dead 26 times, and have been resuscitated 6 times. I've even been shot in the head. I mean, I'm not even sure how the hell I keep coming back!"

@Judeauofaltrades

Users who are viewing this thread