Main Roleplay

~Max~

"As have I, though I assume that you're demons are far worse." He paused. "Though I have seen things that I wish not to see again." He looks at Judeau. "And wish I have never seen. I've seen... horrible things... war... famine... grief... genoci-" Max's speech started becoming blurry, and he started wobbling back and forth. After a moment he collapsed. Only then did Judaeu notice that the newest bandage on Max's head was already soaked through with blood. The wound on Max's head must be much worse than previously thought. He was still awake, however. "Crap..." he looked up at Judaeu. "I almost fainted there..." he said. "I must have more blood loss than I previously thought."

"I've been face to face with actual demons..." Judeau continues 

~Max~

"As have I, though I assume that you're demons are far worse." He paused. "Though I have seen things that I wish not to see again." He looks at Judeau. "And wish I have never seen. I've seen... horrible things... war... famine... grief... genoci-" Max's speech started becoming blurry, and he started wobbling back and forth. After a moment he collapsed. Only then did Judaeu notice that the newest bandage on Max's head was already soaked through with blood. The wound on Max's head must be much worse than previously thought. He was still awake, however. "Crap..." he looked up at Judaeu. "I almost fainted there..." he said. "I must have more blood loss than I previously thought."

"I've seen those things, but this was worse... way worse..." Judeau then explains in great detail what happened

~Max~

"That's... that's difficult..." Max began. "I think that you and I have more in common than we think." He began, half smiling. "I lost my Mother when I was young... as well as my sister..." he paused. He realized that the only one who knew his true age was Dipper. "By the way," he continued, "Your aim is pretty damn perfect." He leaned in to whisper, "Maybe even better than Ari's, and that's saying something."

@Judeauofaltrades

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thanks, I used to be part of a group of traveling performers. I had been with them for my whole childhood, so I learned a few things from them."

~Max~

"That's... that's difficult..." Max began. "I think that you and I have more in common than we think." He began, half smiling. "I lost my Mother when I was young... as well as my sister..." he paused. He realized that the only one who knew his true age was Dipper. "By the way," he continued, "Your aim is pretty damn perfect." He leaned in to whisper, "Maybe even better than Ari's, and that's saying something."

@Judeauofaltrades

As Catherine put up the keycard to the door, the keycard was once more accepted, yet as L tried pushing the door open, which was the way the door was opened, the same problem he experienced previously was encountered, they blocked it from the inside... This had to mean that there was one more door or doors that lead to where this door was going, whatever it may be that was truly openable.

L scratched his head and said. "Well, it seems they closed this door off as well... So there has to be another door elsewhere we can use that is not locked, but we have no idea where that would be, but we have a 78% chance of finding it soon." L then glanced and saw the alarm's power source. Immediately making the connection.

"Oh, I see, the metal case around it is meant to protect the alarm's power source from tampering, if you stick the stun baton, in there and try shocking it you may be able to short circuit it, although it would be hard to get it in the right position." 

L then heard a thud in the distance as Max collapsed, he ran on over quickly trying to see what is going on, and see's the wound was bleeding worse, as he thought about the matter he quickly deduced what caused it. "Well, Judeau, you should probably try to learn to throw those rocks when your own allies are directly infront of you during a confrontation with a foe... You must have thrown that rock with a good amount of force, also by analyzing the way you had been throwing them you must be an experienced knife thrower? Nonetheless an experienced knife thrower can probably throw knives at around 61 km/h which would mean you could throw knives at around 38 mph if I were to round that number... And since it can be easier to throw rocks, you probably threw those rocks faster than that... Overall I'd say I would probably not want to get hit in the head by a rock thrown by you... Also, please be smarter about throwing those things, we can't be dealing with blood everywhere, constantly... Especially if it is coming from us because you hit another one of us with one." He stated bluntly, without thinking about the fact he just blatantly exposed Judeau as the perpetrator.

"But I digress, we are going to sabotage the alarm in the other room, and then we should work on moving around the hallway's and figuring out how to get out, while learning what else is going on here... We also have only around 2 hours to do so, so we have to try to move quickly... We don't know how big this facility is, and we don't know how long we will be here for..."

~Max~

"It's alright. I'm okay L." Max was getting annoyed by the bleeding. He was sick and tired of it. He pulled off one final piece of robe and forcefully tightened it around his scalp, preventing blood flow to the wound. It sort of looked like a makeshift headband that was three sizes too small. But, thankfully, it worked. However, he still felt somewhat dizzy. "But you found another room?" Max was intrigued.

Dipper slid over to Max and checked the wound. It seemed not too serious but he didn't know what Max's immune system was like. It could easily  get infected for all he knew and Dipper knew nothing about illnesses from other worlds. Dipper did know how to be supportive though. 

"I'd take it easy for a while," he suggested. "The wound could become infected for all we know. It's best to just try and make sure that it's protected from the air. Who knows what kind of diseases this universe has."

As Catherine put up the keycard to the door, the keycard was once more accepted, yet as L tried pushing the door open, which was the way the door was opened, the same problem he experienced previously was encountered, they blocked it from the inside... This had to mean that there was one more door or doors that lead to where this door was going, whatever it may be that was truly openable.

L scratched his head and said. "Well, it seems they closed this door off as well... So there has to be another door elsewhere we can use that is not locked, but we have no idea where that would be, but we have a 78% chance of finding it soon." L then glanced and saw the alarm's power source. Immediately making the connection.

"Oh, I see, the metal case around it is meant to protect the alarm's power source from tampering, if you stick the stun baton, in there and try shocking it you may be able to short circuit it, although it would be hard to get it in the right position." 

L then heard a thud in the distance as Max collapsed, he ran on over quickly trying to see what is going on, and see's the wound was bleeding worse, as he thought about the matter he quickly deduced what caused it. "Well, Judeau, you should probably try to learn to throw those rocks when your own allies are directly infront of you during a confrontation with a foe... You must have thrown that rock with a good amount of force, also by analyzing the way you had been throwing them you must be an experienced knife thrower? Nonetheless an experienced knife thrower can probably throw knives at around 61 km/h which would mean you could throw knives at around 38 mph if I were to round that number... And since it can be easier to throw rocks, you probably threw those rocks faster than that... Overall I'd say I would probably not want to get hit in the head by a rock thrown by you... Also, please be smarter about throwing those things, we can't be dealing with blood everywhere, constantly... Especially if it is coming from us because you hit another one of us with one." He stated bluntly, without thinking about the fact he just blatantly exposed Judeau as the perpetrator.

"But I digress, we are going to sabotage the alarm in the other room, and then we should work on moving around the hallway's and figuring out how to get out, while learning what else is going on here... We also have only around 2 hours to do so, so we have to try to move quickly... We don't know how big this facility is, and we don't know how long we will be here for..."

"I am sorry, I wasn't thinking at the time, and you are correct about me being an experienced knife thrower." Judeau calmly responded, he had no idea that he was being accused 

Catherine looked at the stun baton in her hand, and then at the alarm box "Is that how it works?" She asked. Ever since the machine in that other room, she kept seeing things that were totally unfamiliar to her. She hated asking for clarification like this, but it couldn't be helped...

She followed L to where Max was slowly bleeding out, and as everyone spoke, something occurred to her "Hey, that cipher you decoded, the message was in English, wasn't it?" She asked "If so, then that means not only do they know our language, but also that they felt that the message had to be written in English for some reason, rather than that strange language that guard earlier was speaking before." She reasoned aloud, not entirely sure herself where she was going with this "This could mean that not all of them speak the same language somehow... Because otherwise, if it were me, I would've simply written the message in Selkic, secure in the knowledge that these people from another world would have no clue what it said."

"Maybe they wanted use to find this message, in order to taunt us or something..." Meena mumbled to herself, she had been in similar situations, and every time, she later found out that the message was left intentionally

Catherine looked at the stun baton in her hand, and then at the alarm box "Is that how it works?" She asked. Ever since the machine in that other room, she kept seeing things that were totally unfamiliar to her. She hated asking for clarification like this, but it couldn't be helped...

She followed L to where Max was slowly bleeding out, and as everyone spoke, something occurred to her "Hey, that cipher you decoded, the message was in English, wasn't it?" She asked "If so, then that means not only do they know our language, but also that they felt that the message had to be written in English for some reason, rather than that strange language that guard earlier was speaking before." She reasoned aloud, not entirely sure herself where she was going with this "This could mean that not all of them speak the same language somehow... Because otherwise, if it were me, I would've simply written the message in Selkic, secure in the knowledge that these people from another world would have no clue what it said."

"Maybe they wanted use to find this message, in order to taunt us or something..." Meena mumbled to herself, she had been in similar situations, and every time, she later found out that the message was left intentionally

Catherine shook her head in response "They didn't expect us to escape at all in the first place. Why waste time on something you plan on never using?"

L dryly stated "Ok, well I did not know that suddenly collapsing on the ground is considered a sign of being ok even after showing signs of feinting and huge bleeding cuts on the head." He then simply nodded at Dipper acknowledging what he stated and in agreement, he then listened to Catherine and quickly butted in stating.

"Actually, I have already come to the conclusion that our captors are actually speaking English, but their words are scrambled. Because the way they speak is impossible for someone to actually say coherently, whatever 'converts' them or 'corrupts' them must scramble what they say, so that no outsider can understand what they say. Also, if what they mostly write to hide details are encrypted by ciphers, they aren't taunting us, or doing anything of the nature, they are honestly trying to keep sensitive info out of outsiders hands, which is the purpose of a cipher. It's all designed to keep things secret, everything they do goes upon secrecy, but their motive although is still unknown though... Anyway, Catherine what you saw was the power source for the alarm, it is what allows it to work. So if you could try to shock it out of commission, it should be harder for an alarm to be tripped, although I think they probably will have a couple more around in the facility, so we should try to sabotage them when we can."

Ib silently listened to the voices around her. She took notice that they seem to have hatched a plan. Ib approached L stood next to him. She did not speak however. She just wanted to be next to L just in case if she's instructed to do a specific task that a girl like her can handle. While on standby, she wiped some dirt off her shoulder and thought on how long can she get her items back.

Judeau seemed interested in what L was saying, but Meena already understood what L was talking about, her society was quite advanced in certain areas 

L dryly stated "Ok, well I did not know that suddenly collapsing on the ground is considered a sign of being ok even after showing signs of feinting and huge bleeding cuts on the head." He then simply nodded at Dipper acknowledging what he stated and in agreement, he then listened to Catherine and quickly butted in stating.

"Actually, I have already come to the conclusion that our captors are actually speaking English, but their words are scrambled. Because the way they speak is impossible for someone to actually say coherently, whatever 'converts' them or 'corrupts' them must scramble what they say, so that no outsider can understand what they say. Also, if what they mostly write to hide details are encrypted by ciphers, they aren't taunting us, or doing anything of the nature, they are honestly trying to keep sensitive info out of outsiders hands, which is the purpose of a cipher. It's all designed to keep things secret, everything they do goes upon secrecy, but their motive although is still unknown though... Anyway, Catherine what you saw was the power source for the alarm, it is what allows it to work. So if you could try to shock it out of commission, it should be harder for an alarm to be tripped, although I think they probably will have a couple more around in the facility, so we should try to sabotage them when we can."

"Great. ANOTHER person..." she said sarcastically.

"Don't mind her." Max said about Ari. "I'm Max. My specialties are the sciences. All of them." He paused. "That's Ari," he stated, pointing at Ari, "She's a bit of an ass." Blood started seeping through the home made bandage, but Max didn't seem to give a shit. He simply ripped off another piece of his robe and tied it around his head. It would stop the bleeding... at least for a while.

Komaeda_(27).png

"Huh?" Nagito muttered, noticing the people approaching him.

Komaeda_(02).png

"Sorry, I guess you caught me at a bad time," he said as he snapped out of whatever he was focusing on. As the guy in front of him tore off a piece of his robe, Nagito couldn't help but noticing the profuse bleeding from his head.

Komaeda_(09).png

"I think it goes without saying, but that really isn't going to fix that injury," he said.

Komaeda_(16).png

"It's too bad there isn't a trained professional to come in and save the day, isn't it?" Nagito said with disappointment. "If only Mikan were here...her Ultimate Nursing skills would've been a huge help in this situation--an example of what it truly means to be 'ultimate'!"

"I'm Ari..." she stated. "And I'm an ass-" Max cut her off.

"Yup! You most certainly are an ass!"

She muttered something under her breath. She seemed annoyed. "Let me try again." She said, annoyed. "I'm Ari..." She glared at Max. "...and I'm an assasin."

Komaeda_(21).png

"Assassin, huh? You weren't sent here to silence anyone from the inside, were you?" He asked, walking a thin line between joking and seriousness.

Ib noticed that a newcomer has arrived in the scene. She intently stared to the newcomer. This newly arrived individual seems to have slight resemblance of Garry. Although this could not be him for he his personality has a huge difference than the Garry she knows. Ib wanted to speak to this male individual. She approached the man from behind and gave him a warm greeting. "Hello." Ib greeted with a cold yet polite tone.

Komaeda_(01).png

When Nagito turned around, he immediately noticed the small girl before him. He found it curious to see someone so young in a prison, and it really made him wonder why she was here in the first place. "Hey," Nagito said with a friendly wave and a smile. For whatever reason, he didn't seem to be talking down to her at all, figuratively speaking.

"Sorry, I guess you caught me at a bad time," he said as he snapped out of whatever he was focusing on. As the guy in front of him tore off a piece of his robe, Nagito couldn't help but noticing the profuse bleeding from his head.

"I think it goes without saying, but that really isn't going to fix that injury," he said.

"It's too bad there isn't a trained professional to come in and save the day, isn't it?" Nagito said with disappointment. "If only Mikan were here...her Ultimate Nursing skills would've been a huge help in this situation--an example of what it truly means to be 'ultimate'!"

"Assassin, huh? You weren't sent here to silence anyone from the inside, were you?" He asked, walking a thin line between joking and seriousness.

When Nagito turned around, he immediately noticed the small girl before him. He found it curious to see someone so young in a prison, and it really made him wonder why she was here in the first place. "Hey," Nagito said with a friendly wave and a smile. For whatever reason, he didn't seem to be talking down to her at all, figuratively speaking.

Ib turned around and approached the boy she greeted earlier. She felt little happy when the male took notice of her small presence. "Hello, What's your name sir?" Ib asked with a polite tone. Ib scanned the him from head to toe. She finds odd that how come she hasn't seen this dude before. This made her think for a while before dismissing it.

"No, no, you probably were not caught at a bad time, you were just reading over the fine details, trying to really absorb the information you are given to go out and figure something out of it, I have seen those kinds of looks millions of times over. With the extent of what is going on, you may have to throw your perception of 'normal' out the window, it turns out we were taken from alternate universes, in a vast plethora of universes... Although at this current moment in time, it most certainly does not take out my intense desire for something sweet right now... But I digress, do you think you may have caught any details that any of us may have missed from that?" L asked picking at his ear a moment.

"Have you guys forgotten that we only have around 2 hours to get out of here?" Meena seems impa

"No, no, you probably were not caught at a bad time, you were just reading over the fine details, trying to really absorb the information you are given to go out and figure something out of it, I have seen those kinds of looks millions of times over. With the extent of what is going on, you may have to throw your perception of 'normal' out the window, it turns out we were taken from alternate universes, in a vast plethora of universes... Although at this current moment in time, it most certainly does not take out my intense desire for something sweet right now... But I digress, do you think you may have caught any details that any of us may have missed from that?" L asked picking at his ear a moment.

tient 

Whatever this corruption was, it sounded magical to her. She wished she had a Clear on her, that'd most likely undo whatever happened to these guys. But she didn't, she just had her Haste combination and Blizzard. That was still useful on its own, though. With that said, Catherine headed over to the alarm box and poked around at it with the stun baton, trying to find the right spot that would break it.

~Max~

"Well, considering that I have 18,000 years of experience under my belt, I think I'll be okay."

~Ari~

"If that were the case then everyone would have been dead before you even had the chance to wake up." Said Ari, in a slightly annoyed, but slightly proud tone.

~Ari~

"If that were the case then everyone would have been dead before you even had the chance to wake up." Said Ari, in a slightly annoyed, but slightly proud tone.

"Speaking of waking up, what time even is it," Dipper asked rhetorically. "We really should figure that out because if this is night and we fall asleep during the day then we could easily be found and killed, or taken to a more secure cell that we won't be able to get out of so easily. I know we have 2 hours and sleep isn't as important right now but we still need to find a way back to our own worlds, figure out who's behind all this, stop them from taking people from other universes. For all we know, this could be a dastardly plot set by a powerful being who wishes to harness the powers and abilities of intelligent people and take over our universes. We need to know things about this universe before we can even start to get out of it." He sighed and mumbled to himself, "Mabel would know what to do." Mabel, Dipper's twin, had become a lot more smart over the years. When they were kids, Dipper had great academic prowess whilst Mabel was a social elite. As they both grew up, things tended to become more even between them. Mabel is now a master when it comes to Biology and she is still a social butterfly but now Dipper is a beloved kid at school for both his Mathematic capabilities and his kindness. He wished his sister was here. Things would be so much easier.

Users who are viewing this thread