Main Roleplay

The Omen of Death

My presence has marked your eventual demise.

Unknown time, date or place.

Cell 101:

The room of the cell was dark... A dark, dull, stone gray. The top halves of the walls were made of steel, split into a concrete on the bottom half, the floor the same uncomfortable concrete. There were no windows, so the only sense of illumination alive in the room was but only a small flickering lightbulb, giving the room a dead feeling to it, a feeling that gave barely any light, like the hope one must feel, after being here for however long, cold and dying... The room also gave no hope for warmth, as there was none to be found here, it was cold enough to be uncomfortable, but definitely not cold enough to cause hypothermia... At least not immediately. The size of the room was big enough to fit a fair amount of people, but it was definitely not designed to be comfortable... There was but only 10 sheets on the floor, and pathetic excuses for pillows, probably expected to be beds. There were outlying benches, but not everyone could be able to sit on that at once, and no true toilet. Then the most imposing portion of the room, the small pathway of a door, blocked off by bars, the staple of any cell. Outside of it, seemed to be a hallway moving in two directions with no other cells in the front vision of the door. Anything beyond that is completely unknown.

(Note L's opening was supposed to be present here as well, originally but I accidentally just about the whole L portion, so I am going to open this up to other replies while I work on L's opening post once more...)

@MaxwellCharlie @LegoLad659 @billthesomething @JustAnotherRper @MuffinRPs

Ari was asleep... or more accurately, unconscious. Suddenly her eyes flew open, and instinctively grabbed for her knife, which for some reason, wasn't there. "FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE PIECE OF...? Wait... what the fuck? Where the hell am I? I swear, if Max is doing some sort of experiment on me again, I'll kill him. YA HEAR THAT MAX? THIS AINT FUNNY! LET ME OUT YA FUCKING PUSSY!" Unfortunately, this, 'Max' didn't respond. "MAX! ANSWER ME! I FUCKING SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DONT ANSWER ME I WI-" At this moment in time, she realized she was not alone. To her left was some strange man in a white coat with glasses, and to her left was a girl who appeared to be a young adult, perhaps in her late teens or early twenties. "Oh shit...this isn't some sort of experiment... is it?" She looked around the room. "Concrete... well, at least they know how to make a room secure..." 

Last edited by a moderator:
When Nick awoke, he wasn't too surprised to say the least. It was a too common of a circumstance to find himself in some foreign location, for now he thinks he is in another unfinished Vault, he could only sigh as he realized that he had been taken prisoner, again.

But the pieces didn't exactly fit with his theory, The last thing he remembered was that he had been going over a few new case files, and normally he landed in these situations due to being caught sticking his nose in places, some people thought he shouldn't be sticking it in. Could it be Three-feet Daniel?, some surviving members of Skinny-Malone's gang looking to take revenge for their bosses death?

These were all possibilities, but he had to put his theories aside for later. 

When he noticed he wasn't alone, he needed to check if they were okay. So he reached into the inside of his trench coat for his stimpaks in-case any of them had been hurt, but they were gone, along with a few other items of importance, such as his cigarettes, Pipe-Revolver and Lockpicks. Nick had to give his kidnappers some credit, they made sure to make his escape more difficult.

"Good. Somone else woke up." Ari said to the stranger in the trench coat. "Ya have any idea where the HELL we are?!" She continued to look at the stranger, taking in all their details. Something seemed... off about him, but at the same time, she felt comforted by the 'off-ness'. "Who are you anyways?" She didn't seem scared whatsoever. If anything, she just seemed irritated about the situation she was in. She continued to look up at the stranger. It was just dark enough to have trouble seeing their features. Her eyes turned back to look at the other folk to whom were still unconscious. "What the fuck is even happening anyways..."

@billthesomething

"Good. Somone else woke up." Ari said to the stranger in the trench coat. "Ya have any idea where the HELL we are?!" She continued to look at the stranger, taking in all their details. Something seemed... off about him, but at the same time, she felt comforted by the 'off-ness'. "Who are you anyways?" She didn't seem scared whatsoever. If anything, she just seemed irritated about the situation she was in. She continued to look up at the stranger. It was just dark enough to have trouble seeing their features. Her eyes turned back to look at the other folk to whom were still unconscious. "What the fuck is even happening anyways..."

@billthesomething

Nick shook his head while instinctively reaching for his cigarette, only to stop when he remembered that they had been taken, away. "Not a clue, though i think it's pretty obvious that we have had been kidnapped." The woman before him, reminded him of the dwellers of 81, her complexion lacked the telltale signs of radiation exposure. Why in the world would people kidnap Vault Dwellers, Aside from as potential slaves. But slavery didn't have much of a market in the commonwealth. (Assuming he was still in the Commonwealth) Thanks to the Minutemen.

"But that raises the question, Why would they kidnap any of you. I can understand why i have been taken, seeing as how i have something of a knack for getting into trouble" Nick finished before stepping out of the shadows to introduce himself to this presumed vault dweller "The Names Nick Valentine, Synth Detective"

L woke up groggily as his eyes finally opened up, although waking up to mostly a darkly lit room, to those who would see him, dressed in his usual white long sleeved t-shirt, blue jeans and no shoes or socks, as well as the fact as to how thin he looked, how disheveled his hair looked, as well as eyes showing the bags of insomnia, he probably would have looked like he had been making this cell his home for quite a while. He finally gathered the strength to lift himself up a bit and into his usual squatting position which is how he sits, to clear his head. Although for the most part this was disrupted afterward by a woman who seemed insistent on yelling upon herself waking up, which meant that he was kidnapped amongst others. "Do you really have to be insistent on screaming at the top of your lungs, just after being drugged?" He dryly deadpanned while proceeding to stand himself up.

Although his posture was atrocious, being quite hunched over. He happened to notice, another figure awakening as of now, which was intriguing to L. He wondered if this could have been the work of Kira, although this seemed unlikely considering the fact that whatever this place was, it really wanted to keep them in. And he couldn't imagine a student having the time or resources to establish such a base of operations. Looking around, although with the horrible lighting not being helpful, he did end up seeing others laying on the ground sprawled out, like he was before. Looking at the woman and the man, he saw the distinct differences between the two, although he couldn't make out their distinct features in the light he could tell the woman was quite small even for a woman and looked mostly average, while the man differentiated through his trench coat and hat. That's when the woman began questioning where they were, which L could only assume was a prison of some kind, simply answering with. "If we knew where we were, we probably wouldn't be lying on the cold ground in the same situation as you. I can already deduce although that we were all drugged and brought here, for an unknown purpose."

L glanced and saw the man attempting to grab for something, and noticed he didn't have anything, which led L to try to look around for anything on him... Which turned out to be nothing, considering the fact that he had a phone on him earlier, which meant he was stripped of everything, and could assume the others were stripped of everything. He then listened to the man as he gave his same idea of where they were. He nodded at the question of why someone like the woman would've been taken, "I happen to probably possibly be someone of interest for someone to take away, although I'd imagine the only one responsible would have had to be someone on my own investigation team, since they are the only ones who have truly seen my face."

L listened in as the man stated his name, and his occupation, although the word synth confused him, he never heard of a Synth before, although that brought up the thought of synthetic limbs, or it could be the name of a private investigative organization since Nick stated he was a 'Synth Detective' although with the man walking out of the darker area into a slightly more bright area, exposed glowing eyes.

Which piqued L's interest since it could now be assumed he must be an android, or something of the nature L decided to step forward as well, may as well keep some form of transparency with himself besides his name. "I see, for now just let's just call me L. I am a world famous detective working on solving the Kira case in Japan. But now that I have a view of you better, I can see your eyes are glowing. I guess this means, we have finally created androids, or synths as you stated you are. But also you said you are a detective as well?" This was leading L somewhere, he then asked the woman. "Miss, whatever your name is, what is your current occupation?"

@MaxwellCharlie @billthesomething

Nick shook his head while instinctively reaching for his cigarette, only to stop when he remembered that they had been taken, away. "Not a clue, though i think it's pretty obvious that we have had been kidnapped." The woman before him, reminded him of the dwellers of 81, her complexion lacked the telltale signs of radiation exposure. Why in the world would people kidnap Vault Dwellers, Aside from as potential slaves. But slavery didn't have much of a market in the commonwealth. (Assuming he was still in the Commonwealth) Thanks to the Minutemen.

"But that raises the question, Why would they kidnap any of you. I can understand why i have been taken, seeing as how i have something of a knack for getting into trouble" Nick finished before stepping out of the shadows to introduce himself to this presumed vault dweller "The Names Nick Valentine, Synth Detective"

"Why would I be here you ask? Well... I may or may not have broken a lot of laws... and I may or may not as well be an assasin for hire... so... that could be part of it." The tiny woman, who seemed barely threatening at all, looked up at the man and and half-smiled. "So you're a detective, huh? And an android one at that? Interesting..." she then turned her focus to the crazy looking guy.

L woke up groggily as his eyes finally opened up, although waking up to mostly a darkly lit room, to those who would see him, dressed in his usual white long sleeved t-shirt, blue jeans and no shoes or socks, as well as the fact as to how thin he looked, how disheveled his hair looked, as well as eyes showing the bags of insomnia, he probably would have looked like he had been making this cell his home for quite a while. He finally gathered the strength to lift himself up a bit and into his usual squatting position which is how he sits, to clear his head. Although for the most part this was disrupted afterward by a woman who seemed insistent on yelling upon herself waking up, which meant that he was kidnapped amongst others. "Do you really have to be insistent on screaming at the top of your lungs, just after being drugged?" He dryly deadpanned while proceeding to stand himself up. Although his posture was atrocious, being quite hunched over. He then happened to notice, another figure awakening as of now, which was intriguing to L. He wondered if this could have been the work of Kira, although this seemed unlikely considering the fact that whatever this place was, it really wanted to keep them in. And he couldn't imagine a student having the time or resources to establish such a base of operations. Looking around, although with the horrible lighting not being helpful, he did end up seeing others laying on the ground sprawled out, like he was before. Looking at the woman and the man, he saw the distinct differences between the two, although he couldn't make out their distinct features in the light he could tell the woman was quite small even for a woman and looked mostly average, while the man differentiated through his trench coat and hat. That's when the woman began questioning where they were, which L could only assume was a prison of some kind, simply answering with. "If we knew where we were, we probably wouldn't be lying on the cold ground in the same situation as you. I can already deduce although that we were all drugged and brought here, for an unknown purpose." L looked and saw the man attempting to grab for something, and noticed he didn't have anything, which led L to try to look around for anything on him... Which turned out to be nothing, considering the fact that he had a phone on him earlier, which meant he was stripped of everything, and could assume the others were stripped of everything. He then listened to the man as he gave his same idea of where they were. He nodded at the question of why someone like the woman would've been taken, "I happen to probably possibly be someone of interest for someone to take away, although I'd imagine the only one responsible would have had to be someone on my own investigation team, since they are the only ones who have truly seen my face." L listened in as the man stated his name, and his occupation, although the word synth confused him, he never heard of a Synth before, although that brought up the thought of synthetic limbs, or it could be the name of a private investigative organization since Nick stated he was a 'Synth Detective' although with the man walking out of the darker area into a slightly more bright area, exposed glowing eyes. Which piqued L's interest since it could now be assumed he must be an android, or something of the nature L decided to step forward as well, may as well keep some form of transparency with himself besides his name. "I see, for now just let's just call me L. I am a world famous detective working on solving the Kira case in Japan. But now that I have a view of you better, I can see your eyes are glowing. I guess this means, we have finally created androids, or synths as you stated you are. But also you said you are a detective as well?" This was leading L somewhere, he then asked the woman. "Miss, whatever your name is, what is your current occupation?"

@MaxwellCharlie @billthesomething

"M'names Ari. Nothing more. Nothing less. And as I said to Nick over there, I am an assassin for hire, or really, if need be, anything shady, but hey, what else could you do when your homeless in Chicago?" She looked up at the flickering light. "Ok. I'm sick and tired of that GODDAMN STROBE LIGHT!" She got into a crouching position and run-jumped at a wall, and proceeded to jump off that one, towards the light. While she was in mid air, she attempted to screw it in. It didn't work. "Fuck you universe. Why are you such an ass." She proceeded to sit in a dark corner and mumble to herself.

Dipper Pines woke in the cell, dazed and a mess. He whined like a normal teen would if waked for school. His vision began to clear and a group of people came into view. He reached for a knife before realising they weren't there ad neither was his shotgun or backpack. He then realised; he wasn't at Gravity Falls anymore. He wasn't with Mabel anymore. He was alone.

He turned passive-aggressive and walked towards the group, folding his arms to show that he meant business. "You better start telling me what the fuck is going on or there's going to be some major problems around here."

Nick turned to man whose complexion while quite pale and frankly sickly, was also lacking any obvious signs of radiation. But their answers to what their occupations, gave him something to connect the dots, But L's statements of being from Japan, only added more questions to the pile that Nick was gathering in his mind. "Japan? Now, there's a name i haven't heard in Long time." 

He stated while also placing an emphasis on long, Truly he hasn't heard a mention of that country since before the great war and thats a bit more then two hundreds years ago. He shifted his focus back to their question on his nature "Basically, i am an android. However the more accurate term is Synth. Synthetic Man, All parts, minus a few red blood cells."  

He walked over to the light, having much like Ari become annoyed by it's constant flicker and thanks to being noticeably taller then Ari, had no need to perform the same strange aerial maneuver, that the loud assassin performed, No. he simply walked beneath it and reached for it, then screwed the bulb in, it gave one final small flicker before stopping and illuminating the room clearly. 

Which was followed by another one of his cohorts awakening, and he appeared to be the youngest one by far. "Now, you just calm down there son. Were all in the same situation"

@MuffinRPs @MaxwellCharlie @The Omen of Death

Ari continued to sit in the corner, the realization that she has been separated with her knife finally kicking in. Irritation started to show on her face. The last time someone took her knife away... well... let's just say that their head would have made a wonderful centerpiece above a fireplace. She noticed Nick screwing in the bulb, and felt a tad bit better. "Thanks..." she mumbled. She then turned her focus to the 'new guy' who just woke up. "Oh great. Another." She says, half-joking. "It wasn't us who did this, so calm yourself! K? We are just as pissed off as you are... or at least I am..."

@billthesomething @MuffinRPs

Catherine groaned and sat up, holding her head "What happened...?" She asked, as she looked around.

...Well, crap. She was in a jail cell.

She stood up and, noting there were other people in the cell with her as well, walked over to the door to examine it immediately. Whoever these guys were, she wasn't going to let them stick her in here and expect to get away with it. She reached for her belt, which held her Magicite, thinking maybe Blizzard could help in unhinging the door. Only for there to be no belt, and no Magicite. Of course.

She went back to examining the door for flaws. As she did, she noticed that it didn't seem to be of Lilty design, the bars were too narrow, and it didn't have their signature tribe symbol engraved on it like all the other buildings built by the army. She was relieved to discover this, as this meant at least that she wasn't up for execution... Hopefully.

As she listened to the others debate amongst themselves, she simply remained silent, keeping a close eye out for any flaws she could use to her advantage to escape.

Ari quickly noticed yet another person stirring. It was the girl. The one that was to the side of her when she woke up. Ari was greatly confused by the girl's attire, however. "Hey, y'alright?" She looked at her, half-worried, half bored to death. "Where're ya from? Hmm? And what do ya think you're here for?" 

@LegoLad659

Catherine looked up at the girl that was talking to her. After a moment of time, she decided to simply answer the last question "A variety of reasons." She told her, as she turned back to the door "None of which I'm particularly interested in finding out are true or not."

She stood up and looked at the hallway through the bars, seeing if she could decipher any details from the darkness. This would be a whole lot easier with a Night Owl potion.

@MaxwellCharlie

Dipper leaned against the wall. He was skeptical of what both the man and woman said. Sure, it'd make more sense if they were all caught in this situation together, but then again, why him and these people? As a supernatural hunter, there was normally a bigger reason behind most things. He needed to use his big brain to get himself out of here and back home to Gravity Falls. There could be a supernatural problem happening and he couldn't stop it.

L listened carefully, as Ari introduced herself, he frowned ever so slightly when she stated she was an assassin... And then smiled slightly once more when she stated she could do anything shady. Which could possibly mean that she possibly does shady, off the map type private investigating of some sort. Which, L deduced that if true, the vast majority of everyone brought into the room have to have an intellectual capacity of some kind, whether it be through observation, or the whatnot. L simply could not figure out why although.

"I see now, there is a pattern to this, we all must have some intellectual capacity, whether this should come through our deductive reasoning, or some other factor. Since me and you Nick, appear to be full blooded detectives. For the others, that may be a bit iffy, but we can't be the only occupation that was targeted in this abduction, since unless there are some really corrupt cops, this can't be an actual arrest..." He stated in a matter of fact tone.

L watched as Ari tried in vain to fix the lightbulb, He simply shook his head, though noticed as Nick ended up fixing the light bulb without too much difficulty. A short-term solution to something that truly was not a problem for L at the moment. Someone else then presented themselves as they woke up, although they seemed to be taking out the brunt of the problem on them in a verbally hostile way.

"As everyone has stated before, we are all in the same position you are in. We don't need to act all hostile towards one another, thing is we all don't truly know why this occurred, or who our captors are, all I know is that it may have to do with our skillset or our occupations." This is when L truly was able to get a glance of everyone in the room, he took note of Nick's appearance as it confirmed the fact that he would be a Synth as he described himself as, with a robotic arm exposed, and some of the synthetic flesh peeling off.

"Now what we need to figure out is how we are to get out of here, since that will probably expose more answers that way." He stated as he turned around to see yet another woman awakened and peering at the door.

Catherine, looking at the iron bars would not notice anything that immediately exposed anything like a lock or anything of the nature, something that was peculiar about the door although, was that the bars going down vertically were not firmly planted in a small hole where they should be, rather they were just touching the ground. The beginning of the bars going vertically, however, were going through holes. same as a large horizontal line. Looking to the left, and to the right revealed that the bars were the same as the bottom, except their bars touched the side walls. Although this design would look flimsy and movable, this was not the case as pushing or trying to force the bars forward or back would lead to no success.

That's when a door opened, and a humanoid figure who happened to look natural, was conflicted by the fact that the eyes had a glowing red quality to them, and the figures shape was defined by a dark hue, a non natural type that seemingly encased the figure. It appeared fairly well armed, with a modern, while slightly futuristic look to it in armor, and its weapon, which appeared to be a submachine gun, as well as a baton, that it seemed to be carrying. It noticed Catherine's attempts at peeping outwards, and how close she was, and responded by forcefully, yet still fairly gently, tapping the iron bars, to deter her from being so close to the bars. The defining feature being that as the baton made contact, small shocks could be heard, exposing that the baton's were meant to be shock batons. The guard then peered into the room, to get an idea of who was in there, and then  moved on a little bit before stopping at some point on the right side, his intent being to keep an eye on them for now, making any loud attempts at getting out for the moment out of the question. Although it did not seem out of the question that this guard would stay there for only a short period of time before moving on. Leaving the possibility of getting out still in play if this guard were to leave the area for whatever reason.

Yes... This certainly was an interesting design, Catherine thought to herself. It did make some kind of sense, too - If you dug the bars that mattered, the vertical ones, in deep enough on one side, it didn't really matter where else you reinforced it, especially when the people inside were stripped of their escape tools.

She saw the guard come into the room, presumably to keep an eye on them. He tapped on the bars, but she just stared at him with no reaction. He clearly thought he was intimidating to her. She made note to be extra careful not to touch the club he was holding, since it looked like it was enchanted with Thunder. Nothing he was wearing looked like it belonged to any tribe she was familiar with.

With a small, quiet sigh, she stood up straight and made her way away from the door. No way she was going to make any progress with him standing there, not with a cell laid out like this. She walked over to L, who had proposed they find a way out of here, and she really couldn't agree more, so she willingly offered her findings to him to aid in their escape.

"The door's anchored to the top of the doorway." Catherine told him. She also made sure to speak quietly enough that the guard outside couldn't hear her "The sides and the bottom are simply touching the stone without digging into it at all. That means they're fairly confident the top of the bars should hold against any attempts to bash it down easily - They're most likely rooted deeply into the top to brace against force." She explained, before looking at the doorway again "There's also a guard out there right now. We'll have to either wait for him to leave, or try and use him somehow, if we want to attempt an escape."

@The Omen of Death

L watched as the door opened and a guard passed through banging silently and stoically on the gates to keep her back. He analyzed this guard carefully, and was intrigued by his appearance, not only did he have a normal yet non-normal appearance, he was armored and protected in a way that L had never seen before. He heard as the baton zapped as it made contact with the bars, which gave away the fact that a shock baton was being utilized, but to what degree, he could not tell. Though edging on the side of caution, L decided it would be best to not make contact with the baton.

He also took in Catherine's appearance and saw that she looked quite different than a normal person, a point he found interesting. He listened carefully to what she had to say, and tried to draw some conclusions from it. He squatted in his 'sitting' position, to clear his head and to think, quietly yet loud enough for only those in the room to hear.

"So, it seems that they may believe that with everything stripped they can keep us in, but that's if our adversary were to underestimate us. Although, knowing what our skill sets lie in, I believe there is only a 28% chance they underestimate us. If we were to go under the assumption that they know what they are dealing with, that shouldn't be the case since they know we are quite intelligent and probably could figure out a way out without the use of force... Also, there does not appear to be a lock of any kind whatsoever on that gate... There would have to be something that allows them to open up the bars to let us in, or come in themselves... So, if the gate is only designed to have a vertical hole to hold it through, and there is a horizontal gap..." He finally began to stand up again, as the revelation came to him as the most probable option.

"Odds are, the gate has to be operated by a switch, or a button of some sort, which brings the gate up like a draw bridge, but from the view you got, the button does not appear to be in view... Which would mean, hopefully once the guard leaves, we can try reaching in between the bars, and try to blindly press a button or pull a lever. But we will have to wait for whatever this guard is to leave here, so we will have to bide our time in the mean time, if we are to go through with that. Which would appear to have a probability of 74% of being true."

@LegoLad659

Meena slowly sat up "Ugh... where am I?" she looks around the room and sees that her friends nor her sister were there. "Where's Maya? Where is my sister?!" She then looks for her cards "Where are my cards?" She notices the other people in the room "Hopefully these people aren't a total pain to deal with, unlike Torneko..." She sighs as she remembers all the times he let her down. (Sorry if This is kinda short)

Ari notices the next person awake. Another girl. Good. Gender equality on a whole new level. "Another one, huh?" Ari says to the newcomer. "You look like someone I know, ye know that?" She notices her searching for her stuff.  "Ye won't find anything. They took it all. The captors, I mean." She looks at the bars and tries lifting one. Nope. Not budging. She proceeds to join in the group's conversations. "SO have you figured out anything aside from the bars being a gate?"

@Judeauofaltrades@The Omen of Death@LegoLad659@MuffinRPs@billthesomething

Dipper was pissed at how they took his stuff. His Grunkle Ford's Journals were in his backpack and they had to take it. He hoped it was no one supernatural who took his stuff. They would know exactly what to do with them.

He paced back and forth, his mind racing with thoughts on how to get out and who could be behind this. Sure, he was no detective or doctor. He was merely a boy but a boy, who at 13 stopped Bill Cipher from taking over the world using Weirdmageddon with help from his twin sister, and can solve complex math equations in his head.

Catherine nodded along with the man's explanations "Right. Though, it's also possible they might have placed said opening mechanism somewhere we can't reach it from inside the cell." She pointed out "As you said, we shouldn't expect them to have underestimated us. So we can't underestimate them either."

The other girl from earlier started asking questions, but Catherine paid her no mind, as they were clearly discussing that very question right now. All of us, intelligent? Really? This one didn't seem to be that bright to her. Of course, when she thought of intelligence, her mind immediately brought up the image of Yukes. She found it strange that, if they were going for intelligent people, they would pick a group of mostly Clavats, it would appear. Unless they weren't Clavats, which their clothing would suggest to be true, but... They weren't Selkies either. And of course they weren't Lilties or Yukes, so... What were they?

@The Omen of Death

"What happened before I ended up here... Oh, now I sorta remember, I was sparring with Solo when I drew a card I didn't know I had, it was a blank card." Meena continues to mumble to herself as she examines the room.

When nobody responded, Ari began to pace back and forth. How the hell would she get out of THIS one?! C'mon Ari! You've been drugged almost 200 times now, killed and/or brutally maimed around 500 people, and broken out of almost 50 prisons, dungeons, torture chambers, etc. Why are you having trouble thinking NOW?! She sighed, and put her hands in her pockets. She rolled her eyes and looked out the prison bars. She started to listen to the others talking. So there may be a switch to open these doors, huh? Hmm... I wonder... She waited for any guards nearby to not be looking at them, then, for a split second, slipped her hand around the corner. Nothing... nothing... nothing... ah! She felt something, but her arm was too short, and a guard started turning around again. DAMMIT! "Hey! I think you're right! I stuck my arm around and felt something, but it may have not been a switch or button. My arms are too short," she stated to the group. She thought she was most likely mistaken, however. Of course you're wrong Ari! You're always wrong! Max ALWAYS has to come save you! She subsequently realized how irrational she was thinking. That's not true Ari... well... maybe a little bit true, but for the most part, it's not true, and you KNOW IT! Now stop being a fucking wimp and pull yourself together! Do it for your knife! Do it for your family! Do it for Vanessa! @The Omen of Death @Judeauofaltrades @LegoLad659 @billthesomething @MuffinRPs

As Ari put her hand near the wall she did in fact feel something on the wall. Although now, with Meena reaching her hand across the figure, that was blocking covering the cell, presumably as the guard, stoically jabbed the stun baton right on her arm, delivering, a painful bolt of electricity, which would cause her to spas about, to the ground. It was powerful enough that her arm after the rest of her body stopped shaking, her muscles in that arm still couldn't stop spazzing for a couple more seconds. It threatened to do the same to Ari. The guard then began to speak, yet it was in a very scrambled form of communication, seemingly inhuman into what was probably a comms communicator. It's suspicion was now raised and now began expecting some more attempts at escaping. What it said is unknown and the future is made a little uncertain.

L watching everything go down, caused him to internally facepalm being irked at what would have been a relatively easy way out, turned into a harder accomplishment... "You know, I did say that we needed to bide our time and wait for him to leave... Now that guard is going to have increased suspicion around us... That makes this much harder... I don't know what it said, but by the looks of it, it was communicating to it's buddies and alerted them about this... Please do listen better next time, and don't have the impulse to do something incredibly stupid like that..." He stated brusquely and with some irritation riddled in his tone. He then went over to the bench and squatted in his normal 'sitting' position to think of their next plan of action, since simply waiting for the guard to leave was off the table for the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back