Main Roleplay

"I don't see how that's anything to boast about." Catherine commented "If you had to be revived, then that means you were weak enough to die in the first place. Even worse, 26 times. It's not very comforting to hear something like that from people who're supposed to be my allies, you know."

@Judeauofaltrades @MaxwellCharlie

"I'd have to agree with Catherine, when I say 'cheated death' I mean getting out of near death experiences. Dying 6 times is kinda embarrassing..." Meena replied

"I don't see how that's anything to boast about." Catherine commented "If you had to be revived, then that means you were weak enough to die in the first place. Even worse, 26 times. It's not very comforting to hear something like that from people who're supposed to be my allies, you know."

~Max~

"Who said I was boasting?" Max said, genuinely confused. "I'm just commenting on your statement." He then stated, "And in my case, it's not a matter of weakness, it's a matter of protecting others. 22 of the 26 times, it was because I was protecting someone. Also, in most, if not all of the cases, it was a matter of either sheer number or they were simply familiar with my strategies. Listen, it's hard to not die when you're as old as I am." 

"I'd have to agree with Catherine, when I say 'cheated death' I mean getting out of near death experiences. Dying 6 times is kinda embarrassing..." Meena replied

~Ari~

Why the hell are they talking?! They'll give away that we're here! "Shhh!" Ari was irritated. If they were found, they would be attacked, AGAIN! She gave them all irritated looks, but gave Max an angry glare. Fucking idiot...

Users who are viewing this thread