• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Main OOC

Other
Here
@Iyn, hahah. Maybe that doesn't apply to me anymore...somewhat? Oh, and your welcome. I'm so glad my presence could make your day better.
-mutters to self- People...taking advantages of others... Oh, you heard that? No, no, what I meant was.. people loving ads and stages! Yeah, that's what I meant!
Grammatic Grammatic Hello!

Hello newcomers! I know I have greeted you all individually but let me give you a more formal one in a group. I am your GM so please do not hesitate to come to me with any questions, concerns, or ideas either in the Discord room or my inbox through PM. You will never be bothering me and I'm open to all kinds of ideas. Seriously, this is an interconnected world and every character is important.

So here you all are along with what you should be trying to get done first:

lynnavaius lynnavaius : Already has her character sheet up and is ready to go! Got an amazing Parshumian woman added to our cast! I am including a list of our established members/characters with what they are doing and where they are in this post down at the bottom for you to figure out how you want to start.

darkborn darkborn : Just needs to get his background for his character done! Almost there. Got a very interesting weapon.

Grammatic Grammatic : Is working on the background and personality for his politician from Libertia!

PerhapsSimon PerhapsSimon : Still in the beginning stages. Let me know if you need help with anything at all!

Holzmann Holzmann : Let me apologize, I have not introduced our newest member yet. If you are reading this, then please welcome Holzmann! He is in the beginning stages but will be playing a male sibling of the Uduliadej 13! Very exciting!

LucidSol LucidSol : Is still in the beginning stages but is already helping out with lore! We know he is playing a Parshumian character to make our cast more diverse!

Sir Galahad II Sir Galahad II : Nearly finished with his Samurai influenced Parshumian character. Character sheet looks amazing. Just need to help you with a couple tiny changes and you may be ready to post!

And now for the current stories/pairings/groupings:

Kildra:

DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete as former T'Odis Josgysa Lurba (Justice Horde) member Vanse D'Enishora
King Ad Rock King Ad Rock as rural farmgirl Maerwynn TI'Iosha
Gradous13 Gradous13 as T'Odis warrior Riene Yurivich

Vanse has escaped his homeland of T'Odis leaving bodies in his wake for unknown reasons. The farmgirl Maerwynn has gotten caught up in his trouble by traveling in the same merchant caravan with him and now may be wanted by the Josgysa Lurbas (Justice Hordes) herself. On their travels they were attacked by the fierce Riene Yurivich who had mistaken Vanse for someone from her past. At the same time, they were attacked by a herd of Tusk-faced Boars that Vanse and Riene dispatched but Riene was injured in the process. After a night of camping and conversation, they will now travel to a nearby village to discover that a new boat has been invented on the Vendel River that can travel them further south in Kildra quite fast. They will head in that direction.

King Ad Rock King Ad Rock as ex-mercenary and drunk Ziek Sidane and Pirate Captain Adam Durant
Kayso Kayso as knowledgeable traveler from Parshum Mhisri Mhornn and exiled/former Kildran noble Kael Gilgrend
DarkianMaker DarkianMaker as Wan the Mole

After the Herald of Death Garnerge landed on Azae, it proceeded to destroy the Libertian village of Jakka's Crossing. Ziek, Adam, and Mhisri were all temporarily staying in this village at the time of the attack. They narrowly escape the beast's jaws only to be captured by the Libertian Jungle Rangers who blame them for the destruction of the village and murder of its citizens. They are arrested and sent to the Bali Boro Prison where they are currently at the beginning of mounting their escape with the aid of the prisoner, Wan the Mole.

Dominaiscna Dominaiscna as Mai Kotone Uduliadej
Kayso Kayso as Hanen and Sumai Uduliadej

The Uduliadej siblings, children of the Calar of Parshum, have yet to meet nor do they even know each other are in T'Odis. They have all come here because they have received a letter supposedly from their youngest sister, Boonsri T'Odis (Uduliadej) who was married off to the heir to the T'Odis Empire as a sign of the two country's peace-pact. Only Hanen and Sumai know that they have received identical letters from their sister which arouses their suspicions. The letter says that she is in a loveless, abusive marriage with Varxas T'Odis and to please come and retrieve her. The letter also states to come alone and not to tell the other siblings.

Kayso Kayso as heir to the Kildran noble House of Nevarron Rufus Nevarron and Slave Girl Lilly
King Ad Rock King Ad Rock as Older T'Odis Merchant Uma Drefa and Herald of Death Garnerge
DarkianMaker DarkianMaker as the Black Snake Company

Kildran noble Rufus Nevarron has decided to go against his father's bidding and wants to bring the slave girl Lilly that his father bought for him back to her home of T'Odis. He had procured travel with the Black Snake Company and was about to leave with her and them in the middle of the night when the massive Herald of Death, Garnerge, attacks the city of Nevos. Several members of the Black Snake Company get eaten by the beast as it tears its way through the city and arrives at the Nevarron estate where Rufus and Uma have just bumped into one another. Uma flees to find Lilly while Rufus climbs into the window of his home.

Kayso Kayso as Kildra's Queen Regent Suzane Hildren
Orikanyo Orikanyo as plucky merchant Eliza Quinn
DarkianMaker DarkianMaker as Sister Superior Ysolde and Shieldmaiden Alaya Worda of the Kildran Sword Sisters

The Queen Regent is in the city of Iorn for its yearly week-long tournament. It is here that she has bumped into her new friend/plaything Eliza Quinn. The Queen has taken an immediate liking to the pint-sized woman and has taken her along with her to view the Coliseum tournaments from the royal booth. They are about to watch the final match between Captain of Iorn's city-guard, Jison V'Arnak, and son of the new noble Setaro family, Sefariu Setaro.

Kayso Kayso as exiled former kildran noble Garrus Bergen
Trickster314 Trickster314 as disgraced former noble Vincent Florian
King Ad Rock King Ad Rock as Sefariu Setaro

Garrus Bergen, under a pseudonym, has assaulted and interrogated a guard of the new Setaro house while in Iorn during the tournament. Asking about the deceased traitor prince Unger II. This has sparked the curiosity of Sef who decides to pay the man a visit before his match with Jison, finding Garrus at a local tavern where he has bumped into the drunken Vincent Florian. While the three men are conversing and trading masked barbs, Vincent mistakes Sef for insulting him. Vincent challenges Sef to a fight outside and Sef obliges. Meanwhile, Garrus disappears into the crowd.

Tice Tice as Indorian blacksmith Sesler'ther Var-Indis
King Ad Rock King Ad Rock as master apothecarist Rasuli and his young apprentice Tartae

Sesler has come to Rasuli in the Indorian capital of Falcoln's haven to try to find a cure for his wife's grave illness, Mirerot. Rasli tells him there is no known cure but he thinks he can hhelp him. They decide to travel together to Mount Vagar to collect the first of the ingredients from fire Tral-el, but first, they must stop in Sesler's home village of Mazelhome which is where they currently are.

There are a few more groupings/pairings but those are off-limits to join for now. Remember: do not hesitate to use me as a wealth of information.

Last edited:
Kayso Kayso
DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete
DarkianMaker DarkianMaker
Orikanyo Orikanyo
Dominaiscna Dominaiscna
Tice Tice
Gradous13 Gradous13
Khadame Khadame
Trickster314 Trickster314
Saavedra Saavedra
Lemercer Lemercer
Sir Galahad II Sir Galahad II
darkborn darkborn
lynnavaius lynnavaius
LucidSol LucidSol
PerhapsSimon PerhapsSimon
Holzmann Holzmann
Grammatic Grammatic

All right everyone, here we all are. The move has happened and thanks to DarkianMaker DarkianMaker it's not so foreign. He has created an index thread that will work essentially the same way our Group Forum page worked in the Hosted Project. To get there, just go up to the top of this thread and click that little link that says "Here". I have yet to add that link to each and every thread of the RP, but I will try to get to that by the end of today.

Keep in mind that this will be a temporary set up so that it is easier for both me and all of us to navigate. Eventually I will try to implement the threadmark system when I become more familiar with it (it will probably be a hybrid of the threadmark system and what we have now).

A lot of the lore threads have been condensed into one thread. This will not be staying that way except for the general lore (plot overview, the six nations thread, the Heralds thread). I will separate the different nations lore pages over the weekend.

For the new people who are still reading the timeline: I am working on a much longer, revised version of the timeline. It is not finished and we are not using it yet in the role play, but it got condensed into the original timeline. So when you go to read the timeline, just read the first post. When it looks like the timeline is starting over again in the second post that's when you'll stop reading because that is the second/new timeline. I will separate these into two separate threads again over the weekend also and when I am finished with the new timeline I will make an announcement to everyone.

I am hoping to get back into the swing of things by early next week with IC posting again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back