• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Main OOC

Other
Here
Hello !
*cue dramatic face plant*
I'm a new member of this here rp. Things will be a bit awkward for me cause of the sites updates (I used to live here when RPN first used bbcoding ) so the whole layout is still sketchy to me. //sorry if I'm an idiot//

Hello !
*cue dramatic face plant*
I'm a new member of this here rp. Things will be a bit awkward for me cause of the sites updates (I used to live here when RPN first used bbcoding ) so the whole layout is still sketchy to me. //sorry if I'm an idiot//

Welcome LucidSol LucidSol ! We're ecstatic to have you join us! Don't worry, we barely use coding and will work with you through everything. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask! We're all very friendly here!

All these new people coming into the RP with all their fresh things and their mehmenehemmnemmennemeee *incoherent babbling*

But is your origin a binaural language or a monowave psionic language?
My origin is an interpretative dance style language, but also Eldritch Necromatic Ritual Spellbinding. So I guess it's bilingual, or at least a dual part language! Psionic is so last year.

My origin is an interpretative dance style language, but also Eldritch Necromatic Ritual Spellbinding. So I guess it's bilingual, or at least a dual part language! Psionic is so last year.
How dare thee, Psionic is the future of communication! Take it back or I will bite on my thumb at thee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back