• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (Main) Lichenlock Academy for Supernatural Youngsters

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Lofi Lamengstruten
1481270594183244506.jpg
Mention/Interaction: Critical.Over Critical.Over Emmi Emmi
Lofi noticed the new arrival, but was almost done with her breakfast. Plus, it seemed the little red one was already engaged in conversation. She kept their conversation in the back of her head as she lifted her plate and polished off the rest of her ridiculously sized meal, polishing it until there was not a single indicator of the food which once towered upon it. After her meal was done was she finally able to focus on the conversation occurring beside her. She couldn't just butt in, that would be impolite. Besides, it seemed the little red one was in the midst of answering the new guy.

It was only then that Lofi took the time to sniff in his direction, and though he was seated far enough away for her sense of smell to be a bit off, she knew that smell anywhere. Fishy people have that scent, though it wasn't much different from regular scent. Lofi had always wondered if water people tasted much different from regular people due to their fish nature, but she had never gotten the chance to sample either. She only barely got the shapeshifter in her gob before she'd had to release him, and good girls weren't supposed to eat people, so her curiosity remained unanswered.

But before she could focus on that, something little red said garnered her attention. Lofi blinked, several smaller eyes popping open in rather unusual areas as she grew a bit confused. Had she misheard her table mate, because it almost sounded like she claimed that the fishy people didn't exist? Lofi was sure that they did, wasn't the new boy a fishy? She wasn't really known for being a grand scholar, but she was pretty confident about this.

"FiSh PeOpLe... ReAlLy ReAl...YeS" she said once Red had finished speaking, pausing momentarily to string together her next words "m-mEr...YeS...mErFoLk ReAl...LoFi SuRe."

She raised one of her twisted limbs and pointed in the direction of the boy Red was speaking to "FiSh-MeR? lOfI sMeLl FiShMeR...tHaT yOu?"

[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡
[div class=sidebar][div class=border1]
[/div][div class=name] ☯ Damion ☯ [/div][div class=info style=display:none][div class=scroll2]location: cafeteria
mood: too early too hungry
mentions: Nepenthe Nepenthe Kazig Kazig Shagranoz Shagranoz TheFatherofSniping TheFatherofSniping (no one specific, general dialogue at end)
[/div][/div][div class=border2]
[/div][/div][div class=content][div class=scroll1] There was a strange rocking sensation Damion awoke to, and a part of him hoped it was just the gentle lulling of someone trying to shake him awake. There wasn't anything he couldn't sleep through if need be, no? His eyes blinked open just for a bit , expecting the ceiling of his dorm...

"Ah.. what was the way? I cannot see the stars though alas it's midday.. hm, maybe this way?"

That's a moving ceiling. This isn't his dorm.

His eyes fully awake now, he tried to sit up, before realizing it wasn't the lulling of someone shaking him awake nor the hopes that he was actually on something like stable ground. Rather, his twin sister was carrying him (above her head at that) at a delicate jog, seemingly looking for something. His face growing flushed as he started to flail, who knows who could have heard him yelling.

"WW-WHAT ARE FU-heck-ING DOING ?? PUT ME DOWN YOU WENCH ! I'LL CLOBBER YOU WITH YOUR OWN THIGH BONE AFTER I TEAR IT WITH A STEAK KNIFE!!!"
"Now now, I have a perfectly sound explanation for it all! You see, at the brink of dawn, I had a vision! One of-"
"AAAAAAAAaaaAAAaaaa-"
"You were sleeping, and I felt bad. So I decided to carry you to the cafeteria! Any moment now no worries!"

The desperate flailings of an oni was certainly a force to be reckoned with, though not within enough time as Ione had already kicked open the door to the cafeteria, just having dropped Damion as he slammed into the ground with a disgruntled GWAUH. He probably didn't look, the most presentable as he could, with slightly messy bedhead, two prominent horns coming from his forehead, and markings all over his half-shirtless (with fortunately bedrobes) self, not even enough time to get the princely noble look going. Though now that he's here, he might as well eat so he can better fend himself off. Leaving Ione to do her usual shenanigans, he crawled his way through the door and past her, getting onto his feet to brush off whatever dust had gotten on himself and his outfit. Coughing a bit to clear his voice after his morning, hollering, he looked about for any table he could particularly sit at. Should he try and make friends? God he could only pray no one heard him.

Well, that group doesn't look.. the most welcoming.. what's that? Vampire? What? Can't guess from afar, but hair is too.. lively for a vampire. Or I'm being judgemental. That person looks like a fish, but I also can't... judge.. damnit I just need to.

Nervously heading off to get his food, he prepared himself for the absolute worst if the time came, approaching the table.

"E-Excuse me, is this table full?"

[/div][/div]
[/div]

[class=container] --bg-color-1:#CFCFCF; --bg-color-2:#BF2A2A; --color-1: #DF3C3C; --color-2: #ff7caa; --t-color: #3d2427; --img-1: url('https://i.imgur.com/73hy6Xq.png'); --img-2: url('https://i.imgur.com/1iod0q9.png'); height:320px; width:400px; margin:auto; position:relative; [/class] [class=sidebar] height:300px; width:160px; background-color: var(--bg-color-1); float:left; border-top-left-radius:3px; border-bottom-left-radius:3px; [/class] [class=content] height:284px; width:230px; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); float:left; border-top-right-radius:3px; border-bottom-right-radius:3px; padding:5px; padding-top:8px; padding-bottom:8px; overflow:hidden; text-align:justify; font-size:10px; [/class] [class=scroll1] height:100%; width:100%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); margin-left:2px; [/class] [class=scroll2] height:100%; width:100%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); [/class] [class=border1] height:95px; width:95px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:5px; margin:auto; margin-top:15px; transition:0.4s; [/class] [class name=border1 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; [/class] [class=name] font-size:18px; color:white; text-shadow: 2px 2px var(--color-1); text-align:center; margin:auto; margin-top:2px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; [/class] [class=info] height:69px; width:124px; margin:auto; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); margin-top:5px; padding:3px; color: var(--t-color); font-size:10px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=border2] height:42px; width:42px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:3px; margin:auto; margin-top:10px; transition:0.4s; position:relative; top:0px; [/class] [class name=border2 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; cursor: pointer; [/class] [script class=border2 on=click] slideToggle 800 info [/script] [class=dialogue] display:inline-block; color: var(--color-1); [/class] [class=alt] display:inline-block; background-color:var(--color-2); min-height:20px; width: calc(100% - 10px); padding:5px; [/class]

"Prophet of the Night Sky!"
ILIOS
"IONE"
STAR WHISPERER
ONI
THE OVERLORD

original.gif

Interactions: Emmi Emmi Critical.Over Critical.Over GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Mood: Ready to rule the world with a side of Cheerios~

Ione had dropped her brother a few inches from the cafeteria doorway, to which she graciously opened with the sole of her shoes. Stepping in, she placed her hand over her heart, a wide grin on her face.

"Saaaaaaallllutations !!! And a wonderful morn' to my fellow stars here- absolutely stunning!!"

She paid no mind to whatever silence, followed, not seeming to be aware of the numerous stares and snickering she'd receive. Unlike her more disheveled brother, she seemed to be fully dressed and ready for the day, though with her tone of voice it wasn't even sure if she had slept the night before or was in any right state of mind to go anywhere. Scanning the room, her eyes seemed to light up towards one particular table, sprinting over to the table with wide excitement in her expression. Placing her hands onto the table, she looked at the group that sat among it.

"You!" she chided, her voice starting in a yell before dwindling down to a normal volume.
"You'reeee... Al Niyat!! From Scorpius! I met you in another life!! I'm sure of it!! Oh, and you!" she continued, looking towards the imp "you're Musca!!! And you're... perhaps something from Pisces? I can't tell, something feels off.."

Her excitement came to an immediate halt, and her face grew pale as she brought the palms of her hands together, nervous.

"I'm sorry!! Did I come off too fast??? Damion always told me that if I'm going to talk I need to do it with an inside voice and introduce myself first... Oh! I didn't do that either!!"

The tomboyish star whisperer's voice fell off into a whisper, mumbling to herself a bit before she seemed to assure to herself something, and looked among the group she had unfortunately forced herself upon. At least this time she didn't yell as she spoke.

"I am Ione, Minstrel of the Night Sk- actually.. am I allowed to sit here?"

The few stares she got for her more than grandiose introduction and the fact she was still standing among it all started to weigh onto her, bringing about this self-consciousness she wasn't particularly aware of until now.

Lark

moth_mage_by_pyrrhociconia_danyji0-pre.png
Lark was not one for directions.

How could he manage to find his way around, if he barely knew his location? He was somewhere in Ireland. He needed to be somewhere in Ireland. He heard it was the South side, but where was he relative to that? He'd seen multiple people walking around, but he was much, much too afraid to ask them. And you'd think that being born in Ireland would give him an accent, but he got nothing. Not an accent, nor the ability to comprehend someone with an especially thick one. He took a moment to decipher some villager's words, if you could call them that, and caught the words 'Lichenlock' somewhere in his accented speech. More keen to understand now, he listened carefully.

Ah.

So... He was halfway across the continent? Wonderful...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flitting about, Lark felt doubtlessly lost. He had gone South, the direction those men had pointed. Why was there only miles of trees? He huffed a little. Were there some signs he could follow? He wasn't one to become frustrated, usually, but this was trying him. He noticed on his expedition he didn't get exceptionally hungry or thirsty either, but he credited that to his rather unnatural origins and left it at that. He had enough to deal with, having another existential crisis would have to wait.

Suddenly, he felt something in his gut. Something... Off, with the surrounding wildlife. Birds that had before chirped vigorously now quieted, leaving the surrounding air eerily silent. He felt himself swallowing nervously. The air was quiet, but there was some hidden vibration... He felt it, just like he might feel someone touching him. A sixth sense? He couldn't be sure. He could just feel that something was particularly off. Steeling himself as best he could, he ascended towards the treetops. The silence hanging in the air was broken by the slight flapping of his wings, which were loud against the background quiet. Continuing forward and up, the strange vibrating sensation appeared to become stronger. As it reached a peak, he was tempted to turn back, but he crossed some threshold and the vibrations immediately ceased. Noise filled the air once more, and before his very eyes sat a castle.

Lichenhold Academy. Really, a sight to behold.

Shaking his head a little to readjust himself, he flitted towards the school at a surprisingly fast pace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It appeared that he had managed to find the cafeteria, where many people were situated, but that was about it. Lark really didn't understand what was going on, and now that he was no longer preoccupied with getting here, his doubts and insecurities crept back into his mind. 'There are... A lot of people' Lark observed nervously. He flitted above most people's heads, too scared to confront anyone, too afraid of being accidentally smacked, like a normal bug. He got shivers because of that thought, idly ringing his 'hands' and glancing around. It might be considered rude to just... Float here... Should he approach someone? Everyone seemed so immersed in what they were doing. He'd hate to intrude, and hate it even more if they resented him for doing so. He shifted his make-shift bag (an old coin purse strapped to his side) uncomfortably.

He ended up just sitting in a sort of purgatory, wanting to approach, but allowing his doubts to prevent him. He didn't know any better, after all. He'd never had friends before this, had stayed inside of the home he was born in for weeks before venturing outside and hearing of this place. How did you socialize..? He felt his anxiety growing, but he managed to reign it in by avoiding thinking about it. At least, until he was confronted and forced to socialize...

He shook that thought away too, opting instead to think of all of the different species he saw in this place. So much chaos... How did anyone keep it in check..?

Interacting: No one, yet...
Mentions: Everyone currently in the cafeteria

f931d11ce16b164a81fc8dd03f4df99e.png

1ac4741c7252aa18aa89b384f6b5549b.jpg

The midget immediately turned to Nero as he had started talking. While talking, the girl seemed uninterested in what he was saying. At least, before he mentioned that the boy from earlier was staring at him. The small girl immediately shoved the waffle into her mouth, and at the same time, chew and yell.

"OH! THAT GUY! That guy was staring at me too! I mean, it was probably cause I was staring at him first but I had a reason for ... doing that ..." Nero winced at her incredibly loud voice as she swallowed the rest of her waffle. "... yeah, I had a reason. He just did it for whatever. He was really staring at you too? Damn, he's got some issues. Freaking guy! I don't know what's up with him, said he was a mermaid or something too. Ha! Everyone knows mermaids don't exist, jeez. Might be a little crazy or something. I'd keep my distance." Breaking eye contact, she bit the corner off of another waffle, leaving the tan siren to snort at her comment about merfolk not existing.

Another girl that was at their table with blood red eyes and purple hair started to speak before Nero could say something else. "FiSh PeOpLe... ReAlLy ReAl...YeS" she said. Before speaking again, she paused, trying to string together her words. "m-mEr...YeS...mErFoLk ReAl...LoFi SuRe."

She raised one of her twisted limbs and pointed in the direction of Nero and said, "FiSh-MeR? lOfI sMeLl FiShMeR...tHaT yOu?"

Nero choked on his sushi. "Fish-mer? Um... yeah? I am a fish?" He shook his head. "I mean, yeah. I'm from the sea. I'm a siren, actually," he stated, playing with his chopsticks. "But, mermaids and mermen and merfolk and sirens exist." He looked over at the midget and took in her appearance. "Pancakes, you exist. You're a... demon? No.. demons are tall and hot. You're an imp, right?" He guessed, and looked at the other female. "And... you're uh.. weird... um.. red eyed girl." He said, not knowing what she was. "If you guys exist, why can't sirens and merfolk exist? Magic exists. Once again, why can't merfolk exist? There are endless possibilities of what exists."

While chewing on sushi, he accidentally bit his lip and cursed in Greek. Great. He spawned interaction with some other people. Just his luck.

However, he immediately saw two hands placed on the table, and someone looking over at the group. Nero assumed that he was a male due to his facial features and outfit and--

"You!" she chided in a female voice, her voice starting in a yell before dwindling down to a normal volume. Nero winced, and rubbed his ears. She started talking to the strange red eyed girl with the twisted arms, "You'reeee... Al Niyat!! From Scorpius! I met you in another life!! I'm sure of it!! Oh, and you!" she continued, looking towards Pancakes, "you're Musca!!! And you're... perhaps something from Pisces? I can't tell, something feels off.."

She said to Nero, who dropped his chopsticks and stared at her as if she grew a second head. The girl immediately grew pale, and brought the palms of her hands together, clearly nervous.

"I'm sorry!! Did I come off too fast??? Damion always told me that if I'm going to talk I need to do it with an inside voice and introduce myself first... Oh! I didn't do that either!!" The She started to whisper and mumble to herself, leaving the confused siren to eye her. She spoke again, but this time normal like a civil human being. "I am Ione, Minstrel of the Night Sk- actually.. am I allowed to sit here?"

Nero blinked, and decided to play along. He grinned, ear to ear. "WHAT'S UP IONE? BEEN A LONG TIME, HUH? SAW YOU BEFORE A HUNDRED YEARS AGO, YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED ONE BIT, EH?" He said, hoping to get a hilarious reaction from her. "OF COURSE YOU CAN SIT HERE, MAH GURL! TAKE A SIT! YOU'RE--Oh my gods is that a moth?" He asked, eyes wide, staring at the large moth-like being in the cafeteria. His soulless eyes were twinkling with wonder and curiosity. Almost immediately, he shot up from his seat, abandoning his breakfast and the others around it, and ran over to the large, flying creature.

He stared up at the creature, his eyes large and he was smiling to himself, watching it with the most adorable interest. The girls in the cafeteria practically swooned at his innocent, child-like face. "It's so pretty...!" His hands were raised and clenched into fists. He looked like a kid fascinated at a new toy or game.

Nero Shell had undoubtedly gotten distracted again.

Mood: Curious, Distracted, Delighted. || Interacting with: Asterion Asterion Critical.Over Critical.Over GrieveWriter GrieveWriter MoltenLightning MoltenLightning || Mentioned: Nepenthe Nepenthe || Location: Cafeteria

Lofi Lamengstruten
1481270594183244506.jpg
Mention/Interaction: Emmi Emmi Critical.Over Critical.Over Asterion Asterion MoltenLightning MoltenLightning
Ah, so she was partially right! Not Merfolk, but Siren. She knew sirens were associated with sound, and that trail of thought led her to remember that Sirens were supposed to perform for sailors or something. Yeah, they must be famous singers to the Merfolk then, but if so then why did the other Merboy apparently take issue with him? The Siren went on to explain his people to little red, leaving Lofi time to think this over. It was as she pondered this revelation that someone new came over.

Apparently this new arrival knew them, and greeted them using names Lofi was not familiar with. The Siren boy was surprisingly quick to respond, making Lofi wonder if she looked like someone else or something. She was fairly certain she hadn't seen anyone else with her particular ailment, she would recognize distorted limbs like her's anywhere. But in the midst of his response he suddenly paused as something caught his attention, and his descriptor of what it was managed to halt Lofi's thoughts as well.

Her head snapped up to follow his gaze, mouth widening into a smile as she spotted what could only be considered a rather delicious looking bug hovering above the tables. Most animals around Lichenlock had learned to steer clear whenever Lofi was near, so it was rare to find such sizable snacks in her general vicinity. She was sure that catching the Squirrel earlier was lucky enough! The mere sight of this bug was enough to ignite the flames of hunger within her once more, despite the mountainous breakfast she'd managed to devour. She could already feel the threat of drool trying to seep from her slowly widening mouth, but she quickly cleared that up with several licks of her tongue. After all, good girls don't just drool like that.

Another thing good girls don't do is eat without asking, so she kept from leaping towards the snack first. She had to give it the same courtesy as Mr. Squirrel, because she was a good girl. She rose tall out of her seat before calling out to the creature.

"M-MoTh BuG! yOu StUdEnT... iN dIsGuIsE?" she asked while running her tongue over her jaws some more in anticipation "lOfI aLlOwEd... To EaT yOu?"

ILIOS EUNOMIA
"IONE"
STAR WHISPERER
ONI
THE OVERLORD

original.gif

Interactions: Emmi Emmi MoltenLightning MoltenLightning GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Mood: A follower!!!

"WHAT'S UP IONE? BEEN A LONG TIME, HUH? SAW YOU BEFORE A HUNDRED YEARS AGO, YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED ONE BIT, EH?"

Taken aback a bit at the positive confirmation, often times she usually received stares or something with much more hesitance, and ocassionally a "go away" or "I'll call the police", but nothing as forthright as, such.

"OF COURSE YOU CAN SIT HERE, MAH GURL! TAKE A SIT! YOU'RE--Oh my gods is that a moth?"

Not too sure what to do for the first few seconds she simply stares at him, before back down at her hands for a bit, before back up at him absolutely smitten at a small, perhaps notable nervous insect. Though it didn't take the elation of recognition to settle in with her as she brought her hands to her mouth for a bit, breathing into them to control her excitement, before joining the duo of fish-eyed folk and insect.

"You?! You remember me!! Ahhh, someone that finally understands!! You must be Alrescha - the Alpha Fish of of Piscium!! The cord of fate has linked us once again! Haah.. it's been decades since I think I have found anyone that knew me that wasn't Damion, and even still all my attempts to find anyone seemed to have ended in hostility. I'm glad that I could find at least someone that seemed to know me.. Though something seems oddly familiar, perhaps we have met in this life before? No..."

Ione's voice grew to a progressive hush, though it wasn't long before her elation increased with her volume, grabbing his hand and shaking it up and down at rapid speeds.

"Thank you!!! Thank you so much!!! I must show you the stars again, I'm sure they have something to say!!"

Looking to the moth that had been nervously looking about that has taken Nero's attention, she held out her finger in an attempt at a handshake that didn't immediately destroy all exoskeleton.

"You!! You must too be a minstrel of some sort. Furud, I name it! Furud, the Zeta Minstrel of the Greater Dog!! I have been yet to meet my kind- it appears this was the right place!! Ah.. though perhaps all the people crowding about must frighten you so- maybe that's why Furud has no memory of me- no? Now now- Al Niyat (Lofi), he has equipment with him! We cannot eat him- he must be a scholar or minstrel of the sort. This is simply the vessel of his choosing- most convenient I may say!"

Nereus shifted uncomfortably in his seat as yet another round of shouting erupted from the location of the red midget; not only that, but he could feel the eyes of the siren upon him. Simply knowing such a vile creature was staring at him made his blood boil, but he wasn't one for making scenes. Instead, he chose to focus on the embarrassed lich girl that had chosen to sit at his table, who seemed rather flustered for reasons he couldn't quite understand.

Another gentle smile graced his lips at her question as a series of nostalgic memories embraced him. Even after so many years, he hadn't forgotten. After all, how could he forget those hazy summer mornings when Mother would take him to the coral gardens, or those bitter winter nights when he would race orcas with Father? Decades had come and gone since then, but he remembered them as if they were yesterday. ( Shagranoz Shagranoz )

"Yes" he closed his eyes, envisioning one of the last remaining underwater cities that he had called home all those years ago. "Though I'm sure what you are imagining is different from the real thing." Nereus lay his gaze upon Rebecca's, ashen eyes sparkling with a somewhat solemn warmth. He did not seem to mind that her finger had fallen off; he was too busy bathing in the light of the past. Suddenly, Nereus missed the sea--he'd been yearning for it more and more the longer he remained on land. He missed the rolling waves, the forests of kelp, the singing whales, the blooms of jellyfish. Or perhaps it wasn't just the sea he missed--perhaps it was something more.

Nereus shook his head, burying the thought along with the warm nostalgic feeling; such things would only get in his way.

Dong. Dong. Dong.

**Suddenly, the familiar sound of a bronze bell echoed throughout the dining hall, signalling the end of breakfast and the beginning of classes for the day.**

Lark

Lark had not been anticipating anyone, let alone someone actually approaching him.

He was startled by the voice that called out in his direction, suddenly aware of a few pairs of eyes settling on his small frame. He froze, nearly falling out of the sky, and barely managed to right himself before turning to face the source of the voice with a tremble to his movements. It was obvious he was unprepared for the voice, and the comments that were made about him only made his trepidation intensify.

Then, came the purple-haired, twisted girl's question. "E-eat me..?" Lark squeaked, his speech mimicking his fear. His wings nearly faltered again, and, if not for fear of being swallowed up by the twisted girl, he probably would have plummeted. Instead, he beat his wings a little faster, and found his voice in a panic. "N-no! Please don't eat me, I-I'm not ready to die yet..! I need to know who, or what, I am first, and- and-" his voice reached a fever pitch before it broke. Another person jumped in as his voice faltered, calling him some name. And for a split second, he had some hope. Someone who knew him? Someone who even had some idea of who he was?

Unfortunately, his hopes were dashed once she continued rambling on. He didn't lose all of his hope, but it had been diminished. Maybe he could ask her a question, something to clarify-

DONG, DONG, DONG

The bell shook him to his core, and made any words he had prepared die in his throat. Another... Another time. Yes. That would have to work... Hopefully...

Unable to articulate any further words, he waved a hand to say goodbye and then flitted away, bringing out a schedule he managed to acquire for himself. Later... He would try to muster the courage to talk to them again. He would get nowhere in his goal without other people, after all...

Interacting: Emmi Emmi Asterion Asterion GrieveWriter GrieveWriter --- Mentions: Nepenthe Nepenthe

sarah2.jpg
Classes. It was finally time to head to class. Sarah would have to check her schedule to see what classes she had. The school had been wonderful so far. She had taking quite a liking to it despite the separation from society. She wondered where Hibiki was. To be quite honest things felt too nice here. Almost in a looming threat kind of nice. She had yet to meet her classmates, perhaps she could make some friends. She was good at making friends and the whole popularity stick. But it just wasn't enough. Something felt missing. As she roamed the halls she searched for the other students, maybe she could catch a conversation before they all headed to the next class.

Lofi Lamengstruten
1481270594183244506.jpg
Mention/Interaction: Emmi Emmi Critical.Over Critical.Over Asterion Asterion MoltenLightning MoltenLightning
Oh... to say Lofi was dissapointed by the snack's response would be an understatement. Seems the school had deceived her once more by dangling a suitable appetizer in front of her then revoking her right to consume it. She wouldn't get mad, she couldn't... because good girls stayed in control. Instead, she pouted silently, though the intended effect was a bit distorted under the rabid way her cluster of eyes shifted in response. The appetizer begged for its life, and the odd girl who had approached them immediately claimed to know it as well.

She called it a Mince something, Mincemeat... yeah.... that was probably it.

Before Lofi could apologize to Mincemeat for nearly feasting on him, the bell rang, to which Lofi immediately responded by getting out of her seat and making for the door. She had to make it to class before another potential meal distracted her, classes were important after all. If she didn't do good in them, she wouldn't be able to devour as much food in the dining hall. It was rules like this which made Lofi far more studious than most would give her credit for. But she still had her manners, she couldn't just leave like that after getting so involved in conversation.

So she stated "LeArNiNg TiMe... l-lOfI lEaRn NoW..." before making her way to the door "tHaNkS f-fOr... NiCe MeAl."

With that expertly worded send-off, she exited the dining hall and began making her way to her first class. She could apologize to Mincemeat later, right now was working time for hardworking girls. And working girls needed fuel to keep working. Lofi had pockets for a reason, and so she made it about two yards away from the dining hall before whipping out a granola bar and swallowing it whole, wrapper and all. It'd probably last the trip to next class... probably.

3c6d44793180d0dd278d742b9a228fb3.jpg

His stormy eyes glowed with wonder and interest, staring at the insect in the air. Although it looked around three or two inches in length, it looked over three feet in Nero's sight, since it simply looked too cute. The moth itself looked startled, as if he wasn't expecting a random boy to jump in front of him staring at him. However, a certain sentence from the purple haired, twisted girl made him snap back to reality.

"M-MoTh BuG! yOu StUdEnT... iN dIsGuIsE? lOfI aLlOwEd... To EaT yOu?"

Nero jumped, and immediately turned to face Lofi, who's tongue was over her jaw.

"E-eat me..?" The poor moth squeaked in fear, his wings nearly faltering. "N-no! Please don't eat me, I-I'm not ready to die yet..! I need to know who, or what, I am first, and- and-" his voice reached a fever pitch before it broke. Nero felt sad for the poor creature. Of course, it wasn't Lofi's fault she felt the need to eat the insect. After all, the world is separated into two parts: predator and prey. In this case--the insect was the prey and Lofi was the predator. It was animal nature to eat and kill. "Eat or get eaten. Kill or get killed". Nero knew very well, deep in his heart, for he is a predator as well. A predator who'd munch on fish and murder sailors.

A horrible thought dawned over him. Perhaps that boy--that merperson--hated Nero because of the fact that he was a siren? That he was a murderous fish? He didn't blame him. Maybe Nero was a bad person in his past life, and he wanted a chance to fix everything?

"You?! You remember me!! Ahhh, someone that finally understands!! You must be Alrescha - the Alpha Fish of of Piscium!! The cord of fate has linked us once again! Haah.. it's been decades since I think I have found anyone that knew me that wasn't Damion, and even still all my attempts to find anyone seemed to have ended in hostility. I'm glad that I could find at least someone that seemed to know me.. Though something seems oddly familiar, perhaps we have met in this life before? No..."

Nero's hand was immediately grabbed by the female who apparently knew him, shaking it up and down. Grinning, he loved the reaction he was getting. He gave the poor girl hope, and it was quite amusing. "Thank you!!! Thank you so much!!! I must show you the stars again, I'm sure they have something to say!!"

The siren smiled, and nodded. "Of course! Do show the stars once more. I'd love to see them." They're just balls of gas...? He snorted. But, she felt somewhat familiar. Has he seen her before? He shrugged to himself as the girl held out her finger in an attempt at a handshake.

"You!! You must too be a minstrel of some sort. Furud, I name it! Furud, the Zeta Minstrel of the Greater Dog!!I have been yet to meet my kind- it appears this was the right place!! Ah.. though perhaps all the people crowding about must frighten you so- maybe that's why Furud has no memory of me- no? Now now- Al Niyat (Lofi), he has equipment with him! We cannot eat him- he must be a scholar or minstrel of the sort. This is simply the vessel of his choosing- most convenient I may say!"

Nero pursed his lips, and thought for a long moment. Could it be, that this strange girl knew who she was before he lost his memories? His eyes widened. Maybe--maybe he had a mother, or a father, or siblings before his memories were lost and he fled to land. It's a large possibility... but there must be some type of reason he abandoned his tail and his memories along with his siren voice.

Maybe Ione even knew why he gave up his memories.

DONG DONG DONG!

The bell rang very loudly, signalling that it was time for class. Taking a deep breath, he cleared his mind of the thoughts he had, before cleaning the table he sat at originally and threw away any trash he had. He grabbed his school bag, and checked to see if everything was there. That's when he draped the bag over his shoulder and started to simultaneously walk out of the cafeteria and looking down at his schedule. He accidentally bumped into the wall, and a female student giggled behind him, before walking out. He sighed, "*Αυτό θα είναι μια μακρά σχολική χρονιά..."

*Αυτό θα είναι μια μακρά σχολική χρονιά - "This will be a long school year..."

Mood: Curious, Guilty. || Interacting With: Asterion Asterion GrieveWriter GrieveWriter MoltenLightning MoltenLightning || Mentioned: Nepenthe Nepenthe || Location: Cafeteria ---> Hallway

Last edited:
MANAHA WIHTIKOW
Manaha took the container from the kindly old woman and walked out from the kitchen only to find a commotion about and more student's crowding the dining area as well. She halted her steps a bit as she silently watched the scene unfold. Usually her senses were better attuned to take in her surroundings but her lack of food in the morning was really throwing her off as it took her a moment to realize a majority of the population was staring at a snow haired male sitting at the table she'd noted when she'd entered, right beside the red girl. She peeked at him with a hint of curiosity and could immediately see why. The male had mesmerizing features and as she tuned her ears she could hear his voice was equally so. She knew she needed to eat when she hadn't noticed the loud female and her brother enter, the female, who was dressed as a prince, ran straight to the table Mana had been paying her attention to. The girl's loud voice pulling her from the handsome males mesmerizing figure.

She turned away and calmly thought to herself. That was strange for Manaha, for one she had never really been interested in males before, then again she realized when she'd been human the only thing anyone had been concerned with was trying to keep their dying tribe alive. Her heart ached at the thought of her people long dead and the horrid Spaniards who'd so brutally killed them. She tried to move her thoughts away as she felt the sadness and anger begin to change her fingers into claws. She fought for control and won as she sat at a far wall and placed her container down with her normal fingers. From the seat she chose she could see the entire cafeteria while having her back to the wall. She kept an eye on the various groups about the cafe as she opened the container the smell of the fleshy meat inside bloomed out and she felt her teeth and fingers instinctively sharpen again. Welp, that had been a futile fight she'd thought as she pulled the sliced thin meat of human out of the dish. She could smell a slight scent of death but not enough to take away from her hunger. She put a slice in her mouth and it was as if ecstasy filled her, She did her best to pace herself to not seem like a glutton but soon enough the pieces enter her slightly unhinging jaws faster and faster. She could physically feel the difference eating the human meat and flesh gave to her body. Her senses sharpened and she no longer felt so sluggish and sleepy. She had no doubt her eyes were probably glowing dimly red under these fluorescent lights.

The bell began to toll and she looked at what remained, there was still a few strips left which honestly, greatly surprised her as usually she'd end up empty without realizing it. She put the lid back on after eating a last slice and fumbled with making the container fit inside her sweatshirts front pocket. As she rose from her seat She checked with her tongue for strands of stray meat in her slowly shrinking teeth and was content to find nothing had gotten trapped between. As she slowly began to follow out the rest of the students for classes she heaved a small sigh at not getting many stares due to the commotion and the mesmerizing male's appearance. Then as that thought flew by she heaved a more pained sigh at having to find her make up classes. Because she was new to this entire era she had classes in order to get her knowledge on par with what kids her age already knew. She believed the makeup class was room 317 and on the other side of the courtyard which was a fair bit to walk, she wondered if anyone else would be there to take makeup classes or if she'd be the only one who didn't know enough to be in regular classes. She didn't know which one she preferred.​

Code by: Necessity4Fun
I am...
~Alexa Serif~

14C0B8C5-A0AB-4770-802D-B45674EB08C4.jpeg

Species: Imp

Grade: Sophomore

Height: 3’1 (92cm)

Mentioned/Interacting with: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Emmi Emmi Asterion Asterion MoltenLightning MoltenLightning

Currently: ...Pancakes
Noise. Just so much of it going on. All of a sudden Lofi was going on about something about fish people, Alexa was barely listening at this point, just eating the remaining pancakes, mindful of how cold they were getting. Lofi was saying something about mermaids. Strange girl. Alexa was about to chime in again before Mr. Chopsticks started going on about mermaids too. "But, mermaids and mermen and merfolk and sirens exist." Alexa raised an eyebrow. Everybody is crazy apparently. "Pancakes, you exist. You're a... demon? No.. demons are tall and hot. You're an imp, right?"

"Pancakes"

"Pancakes"

"PaNcAkeS"

Alexa started choking on the pancake she was eating, she managed to dislodge it from her throat and cough it out before she really took in what he said. There was a chance, just a chance, that he called her that because she was eating a pancake. Though his little guesses at her species after begged to differ, Alexa had the feeling he knew exactly what he was saying. She was fuming, if her skin wasn't red it would be easy to see how worked up she was. She barely took notice of the other nutter who came in yelling something about something. What the freaking fruck was actually going on? Where were all these freaks coming from and why did none of them speak in any kind of understandble way? Unable to get a grasp with everything in the frenzied state her mind was in, Alexa lept out of her seat she was about to butt in between the newcomer and Fishboy before he himself lept out of his seat to go and see a moth. A moth.

That did it. Alexa looked over to her plate, one lonely pancake left, covered in cold, sticky syrup. There was only really one way to respond to being called a freaking pancake and then being second place to a freaking moth in level of relevance. Floating back over to her plate, Alexa could hear the bell ringing again as she conducted the preparations for her plan of revenge. Shouting and screaming wasn't going to do it this time. No way, that was just way too little. Alexa knew exactly what she was going to do, it wasn't going to be pretty.

The issue was, the second she had everything ready and turned to where Fishboy was presumably standing, he'd already freaking left! With an expression of doubtless wrath plastered on her red face, Alexa decided to not seek him out immediately, as much as she wanted to let him have it now, it would've been inconvenient to try and find him right away when she had such little time to look for him, it wasn't like she could act out her plan in front of a class anyway. No, she'd have to wait.

Alexa promptly took her leave, the last pancake originally on her plate in her hands, as she floated speedily out of the lunch room and down the hallways. She knew she had class somewhere but she wasn't going immediately, she had to store the pancake in her fridge for later today. Alexa didn't know when she'd see Fishboy again, but she knew it'd be today, and she knew when she did, it was going to be sweet.

Rebecca was startled as the bell rang- she'd lost total track of time. Fishing around in her pockets for her schedule, she finally managed to find it. "Ah, here we go. First block is Enchanting. Not something I've ever been good at, but one should have a knowledge of all the magical disciplines. You guys heading that way, or do you have something else?"

Lofi Lamengstruten
1en7uR95Xo5qb0lCBFFy.jpg
Lofi was the most studious of student, though she hadn't made that apparent during her first year. Having gone with the classes her parents suggested, she'd made a fool out of herself many a times. Mostly due to her constant hunger, ruining even the classes she should've been good at. She'd been halfway through the year when she'd finally learned the importance of being a good girl, and had managed to pull one of the most out-of-nowhere comebacks the academy had ever known. But now that she had established herself as a middling student, she had to be hardworking to become top tier. Because top tier folk get to eat all they want.

So she was careful to choose classes that she knew she could be good at, such as the more physical classes and spell stuff. She was good at the spell stuff. Apparently it was because of her parents, even though she couldn't remember any times they'd imparted her with such knowledge, but she wasn't going to think about why she was good at it. She'd be too busy being top-tier to worry anyway. But her classes couldn't just be spell stuff, there was a major issue that became apparent early one and was still plaguing Lofi to this day.

Which is why she was still stuck in Speech.

"T-ThAnK yOu...FoR t-tHe RiDe." she read carefully to herself, the words easy to read but much harder to say than one would guess "HoW mUcH...lOfi oWe YoU?"

Only when she had completed the reading did she allow her tongue to snake over to the open pack of trail mix on her desk.

She needed to get a head start before class officially began, because for some reason her speech development seemed stagnant. It was perplexing to both of the teachers she had in this particular field, as she'd developed swimmingly through teh first few months of her actually trying. But for some reason she'd hit a mental wall off some type, having to make do with what she had. But that wasn't enough to get Lofi to quit trying... bad girls stop trying...

And they don't get to eat as much as good girls.

ILIOS EUNOMIA
"IONE"
STAR WHISPERER
ONI
THE OVERLORD

original.gif

Interactions: Emmi Emmi
Mentioned: MoltenLightning MoltenLightning

Mood: Can't let this opportunity slip...

WILL GET SOMETHING FOR DAMION UP SOON SORRY
It appeared that the bell-ringing was the sure sign of everyone to leave, seeing as the moth has quickly scurried away.

"Au revoir, Farud!! We should discuss sometime about minstrel matters- it has been quite a bit since our last discussion a few lives ago!"

Looking back at the table, the imp (Musca) appeared to be incredibly irritated. Did something occur while she wasn't looking? Ah, none the matter- what mattered to Ione at the moment was that she had someone that knew her, and there was something that seemed especially weird about it. While she hadn't met many people in this life and her thoughts remained overlayed and scattered with each other, there was still something notably familiar about this star- and he seemed to acknowledge it as well!

Oblivious to the heavy exaggerations on his end, Ione scurried to follow him after her moments hesitation to think and to look around. He appeared to have briefly rubbed his head- did he run into the wall?- before continuing on his way, muttering something. It's doubtful that they shared the same class together certainly, and it wouldn't propose the best impression to others if she skipped class or just broke into some other class to scout what other stars went to this academy (denying her previous grandiose entry). Adding to that- what image would it leave her, a prophet, if she were to hang around with the commonwealth?!

"Alrescha!! 'Aye, Alrescha I can't remember if he told me this vessel name. What's a common name? Can I take a shot in the dark? Er, Carl? No that was an awful shot in the dark. By winds of Epsilon halt for a mo'ent!"

Waving her hand as she shuffled down the same hall he was heading down to signal a halt.

"It may be abrupt- but may you sometime tonight meet me at the mouth of the forest? The best way to view our fellow star comrades is by the water, and I've been told that a lake lay close to this academy. Maybe there would even be a sea monster to DUEL- aaah, but no regard, we gotta!!"

Her eye sparkled as the stars she were referring to, her face somewhat flushed from the sheer excitement that she could finally drag down bring along someone to view the sky with her. All her attempts with her brother usually ended poorly or ditched last minute, so maybe this would go well! Ione had tall tales she could tell as well, maybe even show off what she's learned in the forest to try and at least elicit some interest! It's always a tale to learn what a star has done in their time being a vessel on this planet as well- the possibilities were endless!

If he- even agreed. But, even still, maybe she could drag someone else! Furud, perhaps if she could locate him. Maybe he was a better target..

Lark

The morning had been... Chaotic, to say the least. Lark had been following his schedule dutifully, when he noticed that he had some sort of free block. He could have sworn he had a class there. Wasn't it wood shop? Ah, maybe they figured out he wouldn't be able to do much in the class.

Regardless, he had followed the map provided for him to the library. It had taken him longer than he cared to admit, causing him a bout of anxiety before he found it. However, he had finally arrived, taking in the full view of shelves of dusty books with worn spines showing their age and use. Some were more frayed than others, indicating they had proved to be more popular. He eyed these ones especially carefully, knowing that their knowledge had been useful to others before him. He flew away from the shelves for a moment to take in the sorting system. 'Magic', 'Historical', 'Myths', 'Creatures'... He stopped after seeing the 'Creatures' tag, flitting over to that section immediately and taking in the titles of the books. He came across one he was especially interested in, a general list of uncommon or supernatural creatures, and grabbed it. It was at that moment that he realized...

He was much too small, and too weak, to even pull the book from its place.

He practically withered, drooping in defeat as he pulled away from the book. Instead, he stared at it solemnly, feeling a combination of helplessness and anger at said helplessness. Was he really this useless? He sighed to himself, slowly floating down to the ground. His antennae were back against his head, mirroring his internal emotions.

Suddenly feeling he might get stepped on, he vacated to a safer space; an end table, close to the book he wanted to reach but not close enough for it to matter. He sat under a table light, grabbing a penny-sized 'journal' from his bag (a pack of thin scraps of paper threaded together with string) and an even smaller pencil (just the lead part of a full-sized one ). He began jotting down notes, possible plans on getting the book down.

Maybe if he built some machine to get it... Or hooked a piece of string to it and wound that around something and pushed it off of a desk...

He became rather engrossed in his thoughts, preoccupied with his goal enough to nearly filter out the outside world. Nearly.

Interacting: No one, yet! --- Mentions: N/A

Gella

Gella was an advanced student, not new to the world nor to the school. She was, after all, a senior. So, her chosen class for the period was far from remedial: magical ethics. Her approach to the room told you all that you needed to know about her approach to the subject. Gella crossed the courtyard at a stroll after the bell, completely unhurried. Students passed to her sides, rushing to their destinations, while her approach gained her entrance to the room, barely in time. Once she had actually managed to arrive, she took up her seat, right at the front and made an admirable attempt at relaxing in a school chair. For the first part of the class, consisting of going over the material, she was openly barely awake, often yawning to punctuate her irreverence towards the subject.

However, the second half of the class was open debate and there she was awake, alert and almost gleefully involved. Today's subject was the usage of magic as an instrument of violence. Was it different from the sword, the bow or the gun? Is there a substantial difference between murdering a man with a bolt of lightning, driving them to an indirect death with a curse or summoning something to do it for you? It was unclear if Gella felt strongly on the subject, or just found the experience of arguing her positions more interesting. Either way, she was animated now as she stated her position: "No, there is no difference. Magic is as a part of the world as steel. To treat it differently is nonsense, to give to it some higher agency is to remove the responsibility of those who use it and to remain ignorant to the nature of it's effects on the world."

Open for interaction.

[class name=Container minWidth="801px"] background: linear-gradient(#d0f2c0, #f2f2c0); width: 100%; max-width: 900px; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=Container maxWidth="800px"] background: linear-gradient(#d0f2c0, #f2f2c0); margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class name=Gradient minWidth="801px"] background: linear-gradient(#d0f2c0, transparent); position: relative; z-index: 2; height: 20px; max-width: 900px; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=Gradient maxWidth="800px"] display: none; [/class] [class name=Background minWidth="801px"] height: 550px; overflow: auto; min-width: 325px; background:url(https://www.transparenttextures.com/patterns/axiom-pattern.png); margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; width: 100%; max-width: 900px; margin-top: -20px; [/class] [class name=Background maxWidth="800px"] height: 400px; overflow: auto; background:url(https://www.transparenttextures.com/patterns/axiom-pattern.png); margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; width: 100%; padding: 2%; [/class] [class name=BackBox minWidth="801px"] border-radius: 15px; background:url(https://www.transparenttextures.com/patterns/black-thread-light.png); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 45px; width: 90%; max-width: 825px; height: 85%; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class name=BackBox maxWidth="800px"] margin: auto; width: 100%; height: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class name=SideTitle minWidth="801px"] width: 100%; margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; overflow: auto; display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; font-size: 20px; height: 34px; text-align: center; color: #808080; padding: 0px; letter-spacing: -1px; margin-top: 7px; opacity: 0.6; line-height: 1.5em; [/class] [class name=SideTitle maxWidth="800px"] display: none; [/class] [class name=SideBox minWidth="801px"] width: 90%; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #bfbfbf; background-color: White; color: gray; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: justify; font-family: Lato; overflow: auto; margin: auto; height: 185px; margin-top: 7px; max-width: 150px; font-size: 12px; word-spacing: -1px; padding: 4px; padding-top: 10px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=SideBox maxWidth="800px" minWidth="501px"] width: 100%; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #bfbfbf; background-color: White; color: gray; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: justify; font-family: Lato; overflow: auto; margin: auto; height: 185px; margin-top: 7px; max-width: 150px; font-size: 12px; word-spacing: -1px; padding: 2px; padding-top: 10px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=SideBox maxWidth="500px"] width: 100%; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #bfbfbf; background-color: White; color: gray; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: justify; font-family: Lato; overflow: auto; margin: auto; height: 185px; margin-top: 7px; max-width: 150px; font-size: 12px; word-spacing: -1px; padding: 8px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=IconBox minWidth="801px"] width: 90%; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #bfbfbf; background-color: White; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; overflow: auto; height: 125px; max-width: 125px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; margin-top: 50px; [/class] [class name=IconBox maxWidth="800px"] width: 100%; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #bfbfbf; background-color: White; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; overflow: auto; height: 125px; max-width: 125px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=MainBox minWidth="801px"] width: 95%; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #bfbfbf; background-color: White; color: gray; margin: auto; margin-top: 4%; height: 89%; font-size: 14px; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: justify; font-family: Lato; overflow: hidden; padding-left: 20px; [/class] [class name=MainBox maxWidth="800px" minWidth="501px"] width: 100%; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #bfbfbf; background-color: White; color: gray; margin: auto; height: 100%; font-size: 14px; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: justify; font-family: Lato; overflow: hidden; padding-left: 18px; [/class] [class name=MainBox maxWidth="501px"] width: 100%; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #bfbfbf; background-color: White; color: gray; margin: auto; height: 100%; font-size: 14px; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: justify; font-family: Lato; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=Subtitle] box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 18px; margin: 10px 0px; text-align: center; color: #808080; font-family: Roboto Slab; [/class] [class name=Side minWidth="801px"] display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; box-sizing: border-box; width: 19%; height: 100%; margin-left: 2%; [/class] [class name=Side maxWidth="800px"] display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; box-sizing: border-box; margin: auto; width: 20%; height: 90%; margin-right: 2%; margin-top: 30px; [/class] [class name=Main minWidth="801px"] display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; box-sizing: border-box; width: 76%; height: 100%; [/class] [class name=Main maxWidth="800px"] display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; box-sizing: border-box; width: 78%; height: 100%; [/class] [class=BottomBorder] background-color: #bfbfbf; height: 2px; width: 76%; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=SideBorder minWidth="801px"] height: 375px; margin: auto; margin-top: 45px; width: 2px; background-color: #bfbfbf; opacity: 0.6; display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; box-sizing: border-box; margin-left: 1%; margin-right: 0.5%; [/class] [class name=SideBorder maxWidth="800px"] display: none; [/class] [class name=HiddenScrollMain minWidth="501px"] width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; overflow-y: scroll; height: 100%; color: gray; text-align: justify; opacity: 0.9; font-family: Lato; [/class] [class name=HiddenScrollMain maxWidth="500px"] width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; height: 100%; color: gray; text-align: justify; opacity: 0.9; font-family: Lato; [/class] [class name=HiddenScrollSide minWidth="501px"] width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; overflow-y: scroll; height: 100%; color: gray; text-align: justify; opacity: 0.9; font-family: Lato; margin-left: 6px; [/class] [class name=HiddenScrollSide maxWidth="500px"] width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; height: 100%; color: gray; text-align: justify; opacity: 0.9; font-family: Lato; [/class] [class name=Icon] background:url(https://i.paigeeworld.com/user-media/1490054400000/54a174ada94c23ca1450e363_58d107440195e6c10e0178ab_320.jpg); position: relative; background-size: cover; height: 100px; max-width: 100px; margin: auto; [/class] [div class=Gradient][/div][div class=Container][div class=Background][div class=BackBox][div class=Side][div class=IconBox][div class=Icon][/div][/div][div class=SideTitle]faelu saef[/div][div class=SideBox][div class=HiddenScrollSide]Location: the library

Mood: content, helpful

Notes: sorry if this is confusing, its late when im writing this

Mentions:
[COLOR=#90B37F]@MoltenLightning[/COLOR][/div][/div][/div][div class=SideBorder][/div][div class=Main][div class=MainBox][div class=HiddenScrollMain]Faelu didn't tend to be one to oversleep or to isolate herself, but this morning she'd found herself waking up 15 minutes late to her alarm clock (an alarm she usually used to tell her to go to breakfast -- not to wake up, as she was usually naturally an early riser) and rushing to the cafeteria. The young faun had stayed up the night before studying, however she hadn't thought her studying had kept her up quite that late. Either way, she jumped up and threw some clothes on before running out the door -- a simple black skirt and black and white striped shirt. Before coming to Lichenlock, she didn't tend to wear a lot of modern looking clothes -- living in the forest, they had a very different culture, and being creatures that didn't have to wear clothes, they didn't make a big habit of it for fashion, but functionality when they had to. But the habits of Lichenlock seemed to emulate the life of humans for the most part, and Faelu didn't mind wearing the things she had -- she had found out that she was actually pretty fashionable.

In the cafeteria, she sat by herself and ate her food quickly, despite the several commotions that happened throughout the morning. After having a rushed morning, she didn't want to be involved, so despite observing, she didn't get herself involved. Not that she would have in the first place -- she wasn't one for conflict, and preferred to mediate if she had to be involved at all. And, although she'd seen a few of the people involved around school, she didn't know a lot of them particularly well.

After the bell rang, the girl ran to her first class, and bustled throughout her morning until she finally had her free period -- a study hall, really. She could finally take a breather, and she headed to the library, the place she normally spent this period (and a lot of her time, actually). As she entered the library, she winced at her own footsteps. It was hard for a creature like her to be quiet or sneaky -- she could never be a spy, and sports were almost out of the question for her. Not only was she a loud walker, she was a bit clumsy. The faun clomped as quietly as she could over to the "Creatures" section of the library to find a book on vampires for her European Folk History class. She spent a few moments in the section, glancing over titles and gently tapping her fingers on a shelf before she realized that she wasn't alone. She felt a presence and surveyed her surroundings before seeing a little moth creature (who she didn't think she'd ever seen before) on a table very close, looking very determinedly at the shelf in front of him and scribbling in a tiny (and cute) notebook. He looked a little forlorn and almost... defeated? Faelu wondered if he needed help... after all, the little guy was so small and most of these books were huge... were they too big for him to get?

She walked over to the creature. "Hey there! I'm Faelu... I've never seen you around here, are you new? Do you need help finding anything?"[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][div class=Gradient style="background: linear-gradient(transparent, #f2f2c0); margin-top: -20px;"][/div]

a8ce6fd2c1f6e4bd0dfb7e14970e05d5.jpg

"Alrescha!! 'Aye, Alrescha I can't remember if he told me this vessel name. What's a common name? Can I take a shot in the dark? Er, Carl? No that was an awful shot in the dark. By winds of Epsilon halt for a mo'ent!"

Nero heard this "Ione" call out, so he turned around, his alluring eyes staring into her soul. He raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, Eyepatch?" He called, giving her a nickname. The only feature he had been staring at was her eyepatch, so he called her "Eyepatch".

"It may be abrupt- but may you sometime tonight meet me at the mouth of the forest? The best way to view our fellow star comrades is by the water, and I've been told that a lake lay close to this academy. Maybe there would even be a sea monster to DUEL- aaah, but no regard, we gotta!!"

Her eye sparkled and her face was glowing from excitement. "Um--" He heard lake, and it was his turn to be excited. "Sure thing! I love water--and um, lake. Yeah, lake. Love the lake!" He snorted, knowing this is the side effect of pretending to know who she is and what she was talking about. Perhaps it'll crush her soul if he admitted it? He grinned. That would be entertaining. He immediately frowned after his thought. Woah, I really am an evil bastard... He sighed, deciding to keep his guard up in case this strange female is up to something. He doesn't trust her one bit.

"By the way, my name is Nero--so you can just call me that instead of 'Alrescha' all the time." He paused. "Well, I gotta head to class. See you at the forest!" He called, before turning back around and reading his schedule. "Right.. so I have Therapy..." he paused, wondering what that's for. He shrugged, and started to look for room number 318.

He sighed, and thought for a long moment on what therapy class was for. Maybe they think I'm dangerous or something? He shrugged, before starting to walk. He noticed a female student with long brown hair the color of melting dark chocolate. He quickly sped over to her, wincing at every step he took. The faster he walked meant more weight on his legs, meaning more pain. He tapped her shoulder, and gave her a sensual smile. "Sorry, but do you know where room 318 is?" He asked. "Therapy class..." He paused, eyes widened.

Maybe he has that class to help with his memory loss? But, why did the school give him a class where it can help restore memories if he didn't want them?

But, Nero knew deep down, that he was curious to find his memories.

"So that's what it's for!"

Mood: Confused, Curious || Interacting With: Asterion Asterion TenshuZninja TenshuZninja || Mentioned: N/A || Location: Hallway

Lark

Lark had been deeply involved in his drawings when he heard a startlingly close voice. His guard down near completely, he practically jumped out of his skin when the voice sounded above him. He also nearly fell from the end table, but his wings saved him at the last second. 'HOLY PINECONES THAT WAS WAY TOO CLOSE' he thought in a panic, his notebook and pencil abandoned in his previous spot.

Why had he let his guard down like that!? He certainly made the situation worse because of his overreaction! Realizing Faelu, owner of the voice, was looking at him, he stood up and quickly looked her way. "Yes, I am!" He quickly assured, stumbling through his words a bit. "U-um... I'm Lark, and... Well, you see..." His voice died for a moment as he regained his composure. She appeared to be friendly, with pure intentions; he shouldn't be afraid of her, right? Then again, he always had nagging doubts about people.

His lack of experience wasn't helping matters either. He hadn't exactly made friends with anyone, especially in a way where he could let his guard down around them. Regardless, her kind disposition allowed him to help dampen his previous trepidation. "I... I'm a bit small, and a bit weak, so... I can't really grab... Books..." He explained half-heartedly, his explanation reminding him of his previous failure. It sucked, being forced to rely on other people. But maybe it was what he needed. He needed to trust others, right? So this was a first step for him. He tried to keep thinking positive like this, but it was hard with his encroaching fears and doubts always trying to weight down his thoughts.

Padding over to his notebook and pencil with shaky feet, he grabbed them and flipped to the page he was on. "See, I-I was trying to make a plan to get the book," he confessed, glancing up at the girl. "But... I don't think any of it would have really worked..." His antennae were back against his head again in solemn understanding. However, they perked up a little as he had a thought. "Would you mind... Maybe grabbing it for me? It's called... Uh, "Encyclopedia of Lesser Known Beasts". I know its probably a bother, having to help me, but it'd be greatly appreciated," he stated, looking up at her with his rather large eyes that conveyed a certain hope. He'd probably have to explain why he wanted his book, but... That wouldn't be too hard, hopefully. Faelu was nice, and (from what he'd heard) nice people were understanding. So... Maybe he had a friend here..?

Interacting: irregular-neptune irregular-neptune --- Mentions: N/A

nereus.jpg
Nereus
Location: Potions room || Interactions: open || Mentions: n/a

The ringing of the bell was a welcome grant of departure for the antsy merman, and immediately upon hearing it he stood up from his seat, gave a warm smile of acknowledgement to his table mates, and left for his first class.

The towering individual practically floated through the halls as if he were not on land but still in the water, creating not much of a sound and attracting no significant amount of attention; if Nereus didn't want to be noticed, he wouldn't be. At the moment, although he still rather enjoyed good company, solidarity was something he preferred.

"Welcome, welcome," the potions professor greeted the class with an energetic smile. She was the ideal example of a classic Satyr: short, garrulous, and always bursting with energy. As Nereus settled down into one of the few remaining seats--potions was a rather popular subject--he already obtained a good impression of her. In fact, Nereus would dare venture to say that he even thought she was cute--in a fluffy kitten kind of way.

Unfortunately, due to the distraction the bubbly professor provided, the merperson paid no heed to the students sitting around him, opting instead to remain silent.

Philippian
the-boy-who-cried-newt-png.519673
The boy who cried newt.png
Name: Philippian
Mood: Nervous but excited
Interacting: N/A
Mentions: Nepenthe Nepenthe
Glancing up from a small hand drawn map Philip let out a sigh of relief, eyes travelling up and down the building before him. After days of travel and a few close calls he had finally made it to the academy, and on only the directions he had gotten from his parents too. His pride in his accomplishment did not last long for as he entered the building something became glaringly apparent to him, school had already begun. With a yip of surprise he frantically looked around the entrance, trying to find some sort of office where he could snag a schedule before he was late but he gave up his search rather quickly in favor of just rushing down a hallway, hoping he could find a class, any class, that hadn't started yet. Without thinking he made for the first open door he could find, unluckily for him it seemed to very full. He skidded to a stop, hoping to make a quick escape to a different class but due to his wet feet he ended up just sliding right through the door. He only had time to read a small plaque with the words "Potions" before he was smack dab in the middle of the room. People stared at him, to which he grinned sheepishly before slinking off to the back of the class where a few seats remained, trying to look like he knew what he was doing. Sliding into a seat next to what seemed to be a witch, if his guess was right, and a very tall sliver person that reminded Philip very much of the stories he and his siblings told each other about sharks, giving off both a predatory and warm vibe at the same time, he turned his attention to the teacher.

Last edited:
nereus.jpg
Nereus
Location: Potions class || Interactions: Beebasaur Beebasaur || Mentions: n/a

As the class was just about to begin, all of the students contained within--including the professor--had their attentions drawn to the center of the room, where at which a damp-looking creature had rather unceremoniously slid in and was now standing with a sheepish smile. Nereus watched with mild interest as the apparently flustered individual shuffled to the only remaining vacant seat in the entire classroom, which just so happened to be the one next to him. Upon achieving a closer proximity with them, Nereus scanned their figure from the corner of his eye, taking note of the obvious water tanks hanging from his back: it would appear they were an aquatic being, just like him.

"Students, please try to avoid being late," the Satyr professor remarked with a perky voice, hinting at her mild displeasure with the fish-like boy's grand entrance. Some students snickered, but most remained impassively silent. With that, the class began.

"Hello." Nereus murmured, eyes still fixated on the chalkboard upon which the professor was writing. He smiled, glancing over at the finned stranger with a benevolent air; somehow, the presence of a marine supernatural that wasn't a siren had greatly improved his mood, so much to the point that he chose to strike up conversation.

Philippian The boy who cried newt.png
Name: Philippian
Mood: Flustered
interacting: Nepenthe Nepenthe
Mentions: N/A
Philippian was much more than a little surprised when the sliver skinned person spoke, not only that but gave him a smile, Philip casually noticing their very sharp teeth. Taking a moment to compose himself, he was in school after and he had sharp teeth so there was nothing to be worried about, he chirped out a squeaky "Hi," in response. He obviously couldn't just end with that so putting on his most friendly air he grinned, "I'm Philippian, I'm new here" he chirped quietly almost looking confident if you ignored the sweat on his forehead and his restless tail. Philip had been looking towards their direction but his head flipped forward again as he remembered the teacher was still talking and probably wouldn't appreciate him doing so considering his late entrance. Though it might not even matter, he didn't even know if this was the class he was even supposed to be in! Being a normally very calm person thrown into a completely new environment and then tossing some good old fashion embarrassment into the mix had made him a bit more nervous and jumpy than he normally was, which was why he didn't risk offering his hand out to shake. Hopefully these "school jitters" would go away soon or he'd have a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back