• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

FuzzySheep12

I'm just chill'n
The lore, dorm assigned rooms,teachers,students list will be here....and the main will happen here.

Dorms (3 ppl at most, they will be randomly assigned via wheel decide)
1.Winter Flair, Alpha Sirius Vesta, Sunny Elizabeth Brown.
2. Nuri,Tsoki Kanroji, Akira Gravtas
3.Charon, Ami Giovenna, Chann Dolphus Adoff
4 .Daisy , Diana,Alice/Ali
5. ronin thorson

Teachers/what they are teaching
-Alfred Aelfdene Alvin/ Shapeshifting
-Min-Ju “Tony” Yi/ Foreign/Mystical Language and History
-Pandora Button/hellmagic,possibly some needle felting
-Simon Rockwall/ math,magical theory
-
-

Students/who owns them
-Winter Flair,( AbyssFlower AbyssFlower )
-Sunny Elizabeth Brown,( Xeppy Xeppy )
-Charon Vesta,Alpha Sirius Vesta ( gxxberkit gxxberkit )
-Akira Kanroji,Ami Giovanna( Kakyoin Kakyoin )
-Tsuki Gravtas,( dreadnought dreadnought )
-Nuri, Daisy Ruewen ( FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 )
-Chann Dolphus Adoff,( _xPhoenix _xPhoenix )
- ronin thorson ( vikingrage vikingrage )
-Alice/Ali ( BabyStitch BabyStitch )
-

Lore.
This school has been around for a very very long time most of the students willing to come have been told stories about this school such as the 9th dorm being haunted. Even the students that were kidnapped to fill a quota have heard a little bit about the school, no one really knows the location of the school outright you get a map that disappears after drop off....the school if you are kidnapped sends out one person to kidnap you, instead of the usual skull crushing to knock you out they are armed with a small blowgun and blow darts, they have been taught since they were small children how to do there job so failure isn't a thing with them.

Last edited:
Alrighty!!! You are free to post here after your cs has been hearted by me! Please make sure to read the above mini lore as to how you arrive to school,thanks. You will arrive or wake up at the front lawn of a very big almost ancient looking building that is obviously a school. (Think skyhigh movie's School if your confused, just it will be in the middle of nowhere in the woods. In a clearing)

Nuri

Nuri was just doing what she does best, fighting for her food. In the streets you either were tough or you died. Nuri was very accustomed to street fights, altho most people ran after they saw a fire ball she made. Not these guys, they wanted the food as badly as she did. After leaving there unconscious bodies she moved on to eat her food that she had scavenged and was just some chicken in a box. She used her fire and reheated the stale cold chicken. It was the best she could get out here. She finished eating and glanced around someone was following her, this was bit new. "You want to pick a fight!?" She yelled down the darkish alleyway. Her voice echoes back but it seemed as though no one was around. "Hmm." She scoffed. But she was not as clever as she thought. Above her on a dark balcony was the scout, trained since a young age, they never failed, one per each person worth kidnapping. They pulled out there blow gun and pzzt.... Nuri couldn't figure out what was going on, she didn't see or hear anyone but somewhere there was someone. She felt a small sharp pain in her neck, "um ouch?" She blinked as her vision started to swim. She still couldn't figure out where that had come from. Blindly she flung a fire ball into the darkness of the alley and collapsed.

She woke up Infront of a school a bit stiff and sore. Woah! This was a school but kidnapping someone they do follow to get people here I guess. The last thing I need is math and history bleh.

Winter Flair

"Today is the day." the young girl mumbled to herself as she got out of bed early in the morning. It was her first day at the mysterious high school that she discovered a few days ago, the rumours about it were enough to convince her to attend. She always lets her curiosity get the better of her. She picked up her bag, said goodbye to her family and made her way to the place. It took her a while to find it again but thanks to her good memory she finally arrived. As she looked around she noticed a girl in front of the gates looking confused, she quickly wondered if she should go help her out. After thinking for a moment she went up to her, it wouldn’t be so bad to get to know others. ”Hey, are ya feeling good?" she asked.
FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12

Tsuki Gravtas

He only planned to sit back and relax today since he finally had some time to himself but it turns out that wouldn't be the case as he suddenly fell unconscious. When he came to, he would find himself to be on the lawn on some school that he's never seen before and from the confused faces of some other people in the area he wasn't the only one dragged here against his will. At the very least, his supposed kidnappers could have dropped him off in a room or something since leaving him out here to freely roam about was just plain weird. Either way, he would take the opportunity that he was given to wander around and see if anyone knew at least something about the school and why they're here. If that failed then at least he could start having some fun while waiting for answers in the meantime.

Sunny Brown

Sunny was exhausted when she reached the school. Panting, trembling, and shivering, she looked up at the building, stuffed the map in her back pocket, dropped her backpack, and fell down with it. Jeez! Why was this school in the middle of no where? There was no transportation she could find, so she had to walk forever with her horrible sense of direction and a map. She sighed at the memory and looked around.

Sunny saw multiple people lying on the floor, looking like they’ve been attacked, staring up at the school. Sunny scrunched up her nose. What was their deal? While she felt something wrong about the way they were acting, something strange, she adverted her eyes before she made eye contact with anyone. She put her backpack in her lap and started rummaging through it to make sure she had everything. Although she was very confident that she had everything, she just wanted to be busy with something.

Alpha Sirius and Charon Vesta.

Clutching their younger sibling by the torso, the taller one hopped between flying rocks- their, apparently, preferred method of transportation.

Holding the map with one hand and flinging rocks with the other, the younger was the one in charge of their transport. After a little while of jumping rocks- and getting a little lost- they had finally found themselves at the school, behind the people that had already gathered there. She lowered the rocks a few feet above ground. As she let go of them, the two fell straight onto the pile of rocks now below them with a quiet rumble.

"Couldn't you wait a little before you drop us, Charon?" the older grumbled indistinctly due to having fallen face-first into the pile of rocks.

The two hopped up onto their feet. The younger, called Charon, gazed downwards with a shamed expression as they handed the map to her sibling. "Sorry, Sirius.."

The one dubbed Sirius just shook their head. A quiet crinkle sound came from them stuffing the map in their jacket pocket. They looked over to the others in front of the school, pulling Charon closer to them. "What do you think is up with them?" Sirius lowered her head to Charon. Charon shrugged in response, lowering herself onto the pile of rocks with a hand on her own forehead. Ew, headaches. The two silently monitored everyone else nearby.

Nuri
Mention AbyssFlower AbyssFlower
"No, I'm fine. This school apparently loves kidnapping people or something....there's a lot if people begining to show up. What kind of school is this?" I take a moment to get up and assume a slightly not notices fighting stance it would be used if needed. "Your here for this place right and not some sort of gang ring leader?"

She raised her hands in defence, "No no no...I just got here a moment ago on my own, so it's true that they kidnap people huh?" She wondered. She had noticed others lying around as well, they probably got kidnapped too. "Why would a school do that..." Winter mumbled almost forgetting that she was talking to someone.

Sunny Brown

Interactions: gxxberkit gxxberkit

Sunny jumped at the falling of rocks on the ground. As she whipped around, she winced at the pain in her body. Why was the pain so strong? She lifted her hand to her head, her body exhausted, and looked at the direction the rocks came from. There were two girls- looking completely different yet alike at the same time- collapsed on a bed of rocks. As the smaller girl lifted her hand to her head, Sunny acted surprised and took the hand off her own head, thinking it was such a coincidence they both put their hands to their heads.

The sisters got up, muttering to each other. As the taller girl pulled the smaller girl closer, Sunny narrowed her eyes. Oh. They were sisters. Of course they were. Best friends, probably, went here together to take care of each other and learn the power of sistership. Sunny rolled her eyes as she suddenly felt an emotion overwhelm her- jealously?- as she suddenly despised the two. Sunny knew she shouldn’t draw attention, but for some reason, she couldn’t help it.

Sunny picked up a rock near her and threw it in their direction as hard as she could in her frail body. That would probably get their attention, if it hit them or not. They’re monitoring people like cameras anyways, waiting for any movement that they could get to entertain themselves.

“Do you have any more dramatic appearances you would like to show us? I’m sure you got a whole lot of them to gather attention in the back of your pocket.” Sunny smiled sarcastically. “I would love to see them.”

Alpha Sirius and Charon Vesta

Mentioning Xeppy Xeppy

Sirius turned their head to the rock flying towards them, subtly nodding towards it. Char caught the rock in mid-air, giving a genuine smile in response to the girl. "Oh, we do! We practiced all the way here!" She laughed, looking up to her sibling for approval. They stared down at her, not really getting the joke.

"No, we didn't?" they stated, raising an eyebrow with a shake of their head. Charon lowered her gaze, disappointed in the older one for not understanding. Sirius placed one of their hands into their pockets and looked up towards the unfamiliar girl. "We weren't trying to make a dramatic appearance. We just fell. Sorry if it felt that way," they rubbed their neck awkwardly.

The younger of the two got off of the rock she was sitting on and skipped over to the other girl, with her sibling following close behind. "Sad that we got here before you, though. I bet you had the most dramatic appearance," Charon clapped her hands once with a giggle, the smile returning from the embarrassment of Sirius, "with fireworks and confetti and everything!" Now that they were closer, the two's Thai accents became more evident in their speech.

Sunny Brown

Sunny widened her eyes as the smaller girl caught the rock in mid air. Wow. Their reaction time! Having enough time to notice the rock is coming in which direction and moving your hand to catch it in that amount of time period was- as much as she hated to admit it- impressive. Sunny wondered if it had to do with her powers. As she noticed her own obvious expression, she fixed it to a bland impression again.

The younger sister started joking about Sunny’s comment, as Sunny tried to give her the look of, Really? Did she not know what a rude tone, or what a sarcastic smile all meant? It means not friendly times! It means- wait, why was Sunny being rude to them again? As she searched herself, she couldn’t find any evidence inside her except that… feeling. That feeling she got when the two sisters showed that they were close. Sunny tried to not recognize the feeling.

As the sisters in front of Sunny started explaining how they didn’t mean to make an appearance like that, Sunny sighed and muttered, “That’s not what I- never mind.” The younger one still skipped over to her, despite her comment, and Sunny surprised even herself how fast she got to her feet and took a step back from them, although immediately her legs started trembling. As she attempted to stop them from shaking, the older one came over.

JEEZ, were they TALL! Sunny found herself looking up at them, feeling as small as a grain of sand. Out of self consciousness, she casually went on her tippy toes to avoid being so small. Not that it really helped. But as the two sisters were in front of her, it was pretty obvious they were related. Both being tall, curly hair, same accent, and who knew what else? Maybe they had the same powers.

Sunny raised her eyebrows at the smaller sister’s comment. She’s still going on with that “joke”? She shook her head and said, “Shoulda brought fireworks. Could have tried to shoot you outta the sky. My only dramatics I brought was me collapsing on the ground. It was super dramatic.“ She said this sarcastically. “Nobody even looked at me, too busy staring at that.”

Sunny nodded towards the school, then brought her voice to a whisper, “What do you think was up with them? The ones that were laying on the ground?”

Mentioning Xeppy Xeppy

Sirius observed the small girl, taking note of her trembling. In an effort to calm her down, they took a step back. Subconsciously, their sister did the same, also beginning to stand on her tippy toes in an effort to copy the girl.

"What a coincidence that a lot of us ended up on the ground, huh?" the taller one chuckled awkwardly, their voice trailing off near the end. They tilted their head away from the girl and looked around. It seemed like Sirius wasn't nearly as excited to be talking to her as Charon was.

As the girl changed the subject to the school and other students here, Charon's smile quickly faded into a look of curiosity. "No clue," Sirius began, "that's what we were wondering too, actually. We were watching to see if they'd say anything about it--."

"Oh, but they did," the younger interjected, stepping forward and turning her head to Sirius. "Didn't you hear it? Something about kidnapping." Charon looked back at the girl. "I didn't hear all of it, though. But I heard some rumors about it before we got here, too. I wrote it off as just hearsay," she cupped her mouth with the back of one of her palms, "but now I'm thinking it's more factual." She began wobbling, going back to standing on the soles of her feet.

Sirius pat the younger one's head. "No, I'm sure that's not it. Why would a school do that?" Their tone had a worried inflection; it was clear they believed it at least a little bit. They pulled their sister closer to them again, going back to observing everything else.

"I don't know, but I think they would do that, right?" Charon looked from Sirius back to the girl, now looking for approval from the stranger. "What do you think? Not too farfetched, right?"

Sunny Brown

As the younger one mimicked Sunny’s attempt to get taller, Sunny slowly just sinked back to the ground, thinking, Well, that failed. As the older one stepped back, Sunny immediately knew why. Sunny slapped and held her legs, attempting to keep them still, and it worked… sort of. Sunny felt a rush of annoyance wash over her at the older one, the words in her head saying, “She thinks I’m weak! That she must help me since I am trembling! That… she…” Sunny stopped thinking on what the older one was thinking and focused on the tall one’s former footprints. Did her footprints just light up? How did Sunny not notice it before? Before Sunny could speak of it, the older one spoke again.

Sunny immediately picked up the dead trail of her voice at the end, and related to her. Sunny knew the only reason that they were still chatting with each other: the younger sister. Sunny’s gaze went onto her as she beamed, truly smiled. Sunny’s mouth twitched up before she could flatten it again. Jeez, was her happiness contagious!

As the sisters were responding to her question, Sunny‘s face relaxed a little bit from her unfriendliness into curiosity. They noticed it too? How many people had noticed it? And… kidnapping? Sunny could see that happening, based on how the people were reacting and how many were on the ground, but why would a school do that?

”I don’t know why they would do that, but based off context clues, it could be possible.” Sunny shaked her head and shivered, confused. “But why would they do that? It’s like in those detective games in the city. What was their… what’s the word… motive? Yeah, what was their motive? Also…”

Sunny turned her head towards the taller one and flushed. She couldn’t ask her to just do a random step because she thought she saw some light! That would just be… weird. She shook her head and regained her scowl. “What’s your name? Mine’s…” Sunny thought for a moment if she should lie or not, but decided not to. “Sunny.“

Mentioning Xeppy Xeppy

Sirius lowered their head, sensing that the girl in front of them seemed annoyed at them. It took them long enough to notice it, didn't it? They put their other hand into their pocket, avoiding eye contact. They took a moment to adjust their mask before looking back at the girl. She was relieved to see that the girl had a less unfriendly expression now.

Noticing the stranger's slight, temporary smile, coupled with the girl agreeing with her, made Charon begin side-stepping with a sense of excitement. Barely processing the girl's response, she replied with a voice empty of anything except enthusiasm. "Wish we could know. I hope the motive isn't anything malicious, I wouldn't want to go to a school like that." There were relatively large pauses between each sentence.

She returned from her headspace when the girl began to introduce herself. She stopped in her tracks, placing her palms together with her fingertips touching her nose and dipping her head in acknowledgement. "I love your name! It's really pretty. I'm Charon," she pointed toward herself and then her sibling with her thumb, "this is Sirius!"

Sirius paused at the mention of their name, before doing the same bow. "It's... nice to meet you, Sunny. My pronouns are they/she, by the way. Hers are she/her. Right?" They turned to their sister, who nodded in response.

Sunny Brown

When the older one readjusted her mask, Sunny couldn’t help but readjust her gloves. Why were they wearing a mask, anyways? Did it have to do with being sick? Or something with their powers? Or plainly just for decoration? Sunny wanted to ask, but decided not to. She knew how annoying it was when people would always ask why she was wearing gloves.

Sunny jumped when the younger one started sidestepping with enthusiasm. Wow, did she have energy! The two sisters in front of her seemed to have similar yet completely different personalities: the younger one being like an excited little girl, the older one being a mature yet friendly one. They seemed… perfect with each other. Sunny shivered yet again.

Sunny did a little pull of her neck when the little one complimented her name. Sunny never liked her name. It never just seemed to… fit her. It was the complete opposite of her powers and basically personality in general, and the only way it deemed worthy was in her physical appearance, or how she would always stand in the Sun like a lizard.

Their names fit them better. Charon… Sirius… it just stuck to them. Sunny nodded when realizing their names as the girl, Sirius, started explaining their pronouns. Sunny looked at them funnily. She never met a person who said their pronouns right after being introduced! Sunny jotted down their pronouns in the back of her mind and nodded. “Cool. Mine are she/her…”

She gazed off as she just stared at Sirius’s feet. That feeling! She just knew that her footsteps lighted up! It was overwhelming her brain. She casually started lifting her hands off her knees, begging they wouldn’t shake, and said, “This is a magic school, right? What powers do you have?” Sunny attempted to put on a rough scowl again to hide her curiosity.

Mentioning Xeppy Xeppy

The older one nodded, acknowledging Sunny's pronouns. They took a moment to size her up, taking note of the girl's attire. They paused at her necklace. It was pretty, and silver. They stared at it for a moment before their eyes reached the girl's face.

. . .Does she keep looking at their feet?

They looked a little confused, with the girl's frequent peeking at the ground near their feet. Did she like their cool socks? They wondered for a moment. As soon as the girl mentioned powers, though, Sirius understood, looking down at their own feet. She had probably noticed the footsteps, huh?

At the question of their powers, Charon gave the girl a weird look, before holding up the rock she had caught earlier. It wasn't exactly in her palm, maybe an inch or two in front of it. It seemed now that Charon never really caught the rock-- only stopped it before it hit her. "I can control rocks!" she smiled. She held up her other hand and moved the rock slowly between them. "I thought you noticed it, actually," she turned to the pile of rocks behind her, "Did you think those rocks came from nowhere?"

She giggled as Sirius spoke up. "I just make cool footprints," they rubbed the back of their neck. While it wasn't exactly a lie, it wasn't exactly the whole truth, either. It didn't seem like they wanted to really get into it, though. Too much to explain, maybe? Or just reluctant to share it with a stranger, who could use it against them? Whatever it was, they weren't planning on sharing too much- and they're a terrible liar.

Charon stepped forward again. No matter how close she got, she always stayed at least an arms length from Sunny. "What about you?" she held her own hand, simmering down from her earlier excitement. "What are your powers?"

Ami laid on the floor with her eyes opened and her head pounding. She had been completely knocked out for a moment, not even know how it happened. The last thing she remembered being with Akira when she saw a bunny and decided to chase it. The next thing she knew, she felt something heavy hitting the back of her head. Ami slowly pushed herself off the floor, rubbing the back of her head with a disappointment expression on her face. She looked around, having no idea where she was. There was a pretty massive building right in front of her. She tilted her head slight as she stared at it before looking around.

Ami looked at all of the people there and forced herself to stand up completely. Her eyes were slightly widened, trying to see if anyone who even looked similar to Akira was there. She started to get a bit upset when she didn’t. Ami was starting to panic just a little bit.

Akira had went looked for Ami after she had suddenly disappeared. He started to follow her scent with a frown on his face as is was rapidly disappearing. He started to run as fast as he possibly could to keep up with it before it could disappear completely. As Akira made his way to where she was, he was shoving people who were in his way. He didn’t see the point of slowing down to move out of their way. When he made it to the school, his eyebrow slightly raised up and that’s when he finally stopped in his track. “What the hell is Ami doing here? And why are there so many weirdos just standing around?” He thought to himself as he searched the crowd, glaring at everyone.

Sunny Brown

Interactions: gxxberkit gxxberkit Kakyoin Kakyoin

As the two girls stared at Sunny’s necklace, she struck her hand against it, hiding it in her palm, away from their view. Sunny had no idea why she always felt so protective of it, needed it to be her’s and only her’s. She never wanted to take it off, and she thought of it as a good luck charm. It was her father’s, though! It was just a cold necklace she wore that made her neck cold. She still felt a connection with this one piece of jewelry, however, so much she felt silly.

As Charon explained her powers, Sunny felt like slapping her forehead. Of course! Where else would the rocks have come from? Sunny must have assumed they were always there… or she was so distracted by her jealousy of the two sisters that she just didn’t pay attention as much as she thought she would’ve. No! Sunny thought. I’m not jealous! I’m not. I was just… distracted by them.

It also made sense how the girl held the rock. She was using her powers to do it! From a far away distance, Sunny, yet again, assumed that she caught it, as it was a logical explanation. When Charon started showing her it, Sunny squinted at it and stepped closer. Darn eyesight. She could see, however, it floating. Sunny never seen anything like it before, and looked up at the girl, slightly amazed while she explained her power.

Sunny listened to Sirius explain briefly her power, and was disappointed by her response. Okay, Sunny knew she made cool footsteps, but maybe a little more explanation of it? She looked like she knew her power pretty well. Or did she just find out? Whatever the cause, or how much this girl knew of her powers, Sunny still felt annoyed. She could use a little more explaining.

Sunny shifted her feet away from them again when they asked about her powers. “Oh. My power is…” she hesitated. “My power is freezing water vapor with my fingertips. Is that understandable? So, basically, in simple terms, a power that makes ice. Here…”

She took off a glove, and just then, tiny sparks of ice started forming on her hand. She showed it for about two seconds before putting the glove back on. Before she could say anything else, this other tall person- jeez, they must have at least been 6’5!- started walking through, glaring at everybody. What were they… a demon? Sunny knew it was coming, but she still felt surprised when he glared at her. If looks could kill! Before she could stop herself, she stared him dead in the eye and shot him a dirty glare that matched his own, scowling at him. What was his problem? She felt like sticking her tongue at him before realizing that would be immature.

Mentioning Xeppy Xeppy and Kakyoin Kakyoin

Sirius avoided eye contact in the moment the girl explained her power. They noticed that the girl seemed displeased with their answer, but it appeared like either way they weren't going to further explain their power.

Charon looked on in awe as the ice crystals formed on the girls hand, and giggled at the irony. A girl named Sunny with ice powers? Funny. As the girl placed the glove back on, she nodded and clasped her hands close to her chest. "That's so cool!" her smile brightened.

Sirius looked back at Sunny, noticing that she was staring at something else. Their eyes followed Sunny's gaze to the demon walking onto the campus. They pulled Charon back behind them with their arm, cautious of the angry-looking stranger. Charon grabbed onto Sirius' jacket with a confused look. Sirius looked back at Sunny, seeing the girl returning the angry glare to the man. They stepped back with Char, making some distance between themselves and whatever the strange man was going for.

Sirius leaned their head down to their younger sister, whispering to her. "Let's try to stay out of everyone's way. Especially them," they pointed to the demon. Charon looked towards where Sirius pointed and nodded, looking now to Sunny, watching to see if she'd say anything to the stranger.

Mentioning: gxxberkit gxxberkit & Xeppy Xeppy

Akira stopped once more when he noticed a midget glaring right back at him. He stared her down, making complete eye contact with her. The girl seemed to be about the same size at Ami, which made her a child in his eyes. If he didn’t fear grown men, why would he fight someone who’s not even fully developed. It be an unfair fight to him. Akira finally broke eye contact with her after a moment, noticing the other two girls she was with. They were noticeably taller than the midget, but they still lacked in the muscle category.

Akira chuckled to himself and before he could do anything, his head quickly snapped to the opposite direction. He wasn’t even able to get out of the way when he was suddenly and swiftly taken down. He slid for a moment, and just laid there. Akira held his breath, trying to silently die from embarrassment.

Ami had started wondering around awhile ago, trying to find a safe place to go. She had never been away from Akira this long. Since she was brought back to life, she was always by his side. As she started to panic a bit, that’s when she saw very long hair and cherry earrings. A massive smile appeared on her face as the 5’2 girl started to run in his direction. Though she was a petite girl, she was running so fast that you could hear each foot step beginning to get closed.

As soon as he was within arms reach, she opened her arms and grabbed him by his waist. Ami heard a loud thud as they both hit the floor, squeezing him tightly. “Scared.” She whispered, before sitting up to look at his face. Akira had just been staring up at the sky the whole time, completely red in the face. “Dead?”

Sunny Brown

Mentions: Kakyoin Kakyoin gxxberkit gxxberkit

When the two siblings went away, Sunny wasn’t surprised. Ever since she met them, they tried avoiding any unnecessary conflict as much as possible. When a demon screaming bad news comes in, of course they stay out of his way. Sunny should probably join them… but no. She was stupid enough to glare back at the dude, and the one person you don’t want to glare at is an angry demon. It was too late though- he made eye contact.

Sunny felt like shrinking down under the demon’s gaze, but remained standing tall. His yellow eyes seemingly looked like they were looking at prey, and the fact that he was a demon as well spooked Sunny to the bone. She almost felt relieved when he broke eye contact. But then he started looking amused, laughing to himself. Sunny tightened her fists. Surely, he didn’t just think of a knock knock joke just now. She stepped forward and opened her mouth before somebody wrapped the demon into a hug, spiraling them across the floor.

Sunny let out an, “Eek!” of surprise, took a fast few steps backwards, and fell down. Who was that!? Sunny gazed at the hugger- a zombie? Her skin looked sickly, and she had all of these stitches all over her skin. What surprised her even more than seeing a zombie was seeing the demon not doing anything. He just… laid there. Not even resisting the hug, just accepting it and dying of embarrassment. Well, at least he didn’t seem angry anymore.

Sunny seemed to not be able to look away from them. She stared, wide eyed, at the zombie and demon. Was it because she was just surprised? Or was it because she’d never seen a zombie or demon before, and the initial shock of them finally got to her? Whatever it was, she seemed to be paralyzed looking at them. She so desperately wanted to go away, but she just sat there.

Tony Yi

Tony rubbed the back of his aching neck while sipping on a cup of coffee in the teacher's lounge. After completing his final job for that summer, Tony accidentally fell asleep on his chair, neck resting on the back of his hardwood chair. That, and he fell off his chair when one of the other teachers woke him up. Tony took the last sip of his coffee before getting up from the lounge chair and walking towards the window that oversaw the field where students would arrive at regardless of how they got here. Procedure on how to meet up with the students varied from year to year, though this year was a little bit unusual as the teachers weren't given much directive on when or how to interact with the students before the new student orientation. With the loose instructions, Tony took upon himself to relax a bit before the quarter started, but not without giving the students a little bit of indirect guidance. With a snap of his fingers, a door appeared underneath a table, with a corresponding door appearing above the center of the lawn. Without a word, the doors opened, allowing the table to fall through and landed with thunk at the center of the lawn. With that done, the doors disappeared as if they never were there. With that, Tony grabbed a pastry and more coffee and sat down to relax just a little bit more.

On the recently teleported table was a set of pamphlets, and inside of these pamphlets were a map of the interior and exterior of the school, a message saying that food was ready-to-eat in the cafeteria, and a notice indicating that the new student orientation would be in a couple of hours in the Main Atrium located at the center of the school.

Pandora Button

"Ow..!"

Pandora inhaled through her teeth sharply as the felt needle missed her target and instead pricked her paw. Quickly she placed the needle down and briefly inspected where she assumed she'd just jabbed herself, only to find a pinprick amount of black blood. The hellhound then wiped away the liquid and picked up the needle again, only to then continue stabbing the small brown felt horse before her. She sat at her desk, cross-legged, with a cup of steaming hot chocolate. Stabbing your fingers while making this sort of art wasn't very uncommon, but Pandora knew it was well worth it, provided she had a small, growing army of cute little felt creatures sitting in her drawer... along with a bag of marshmallows, which the animals defended fiercely.

Her classroom had dark brimstone walls and class seats and tables made of ebony wood, likely fashioned after her species. There were several windows that overlooked the bright, lush green grass outside, and it was only when the corner of Pandora's eye caught movement did she realise that today was school orientation.

Pandora perked up in surprise when she recalled this, and she hurriedly placed down her small felt horse and stood up to walk towards the windows. Of course, she spotted students. Eight of them, to be precise, all stumbling around the lawn looking more lost than the last.

Thankfully it seemed another teacher happened to be aware of the chaos outside, as a white door suddenly appeared hovering outside, and when it swung open, a table with the student pamphlets fell out and landed perfectly upright outside, within view of all the students. The door then disappeared. Pandora couldn't help but chuckle at the event.

"Tony." She said to herself. He must be awake. Alfred would probably be awake, too-- he wouldn't miss school orientation for the world. Where he was, however, was beyond her.

The hellhound pulled herself away from the window and brushed down her clothes, knowing full well that she still had a bit of time left to herself before needing to meet up with the students. In the meantime, she had a horse to work on and a drink to finish off.

Briefly mentioning Xeppy Xeppy and Kakyoin Kakyoin . Sorry if it's not enough to warrant a tag.

The two took another couple of steps away from the demon as it went down from the force of a small, stitched-up girl running into it. The two had a slight surprised expression, not figuring that the girl would be able to take the much larger person down so easily. They both looked to Sunny for her reaction, noticing her baffled face. Charon looked back at the two on the ground as Sirius' eyes simply drifted away from Sunny, looking around at the rest of the people in the courtyard. Sirius' attention snapped to the table that was now in the center of the field. They nudged their sister, pointing towards it. Charon sprinted towards it, seeming to want to be the first to get to the table, with Sirius following behind.

Charon grabbed at the pamphlets, getting two for her sibling and herself. As Sirius slowly caught up with Charon, she handed one of the pamphlets to Sirius. While the older sister quickly leafed through the pamphlet, the younger one took her time on it, taking in every detail until-

"FOOD!"

A shout came from Sirius.

Immediately becoming embarrassed, they adjusted their mask again before lowering her voice. "There's food, Charon," they pulled on the younger's sleeve, "in the cafeteria. Let's go find it."

"Okay, but we can't spend a lot of time there, there's an orientation! We don't wanna be late for that, it sounds so exciting!" Charon smiled at their older sibling.

Sirius gave Charon a weird look before nodding curtly, already making their way to the door of the school building, with Charon not far behind. "Mhm, yeah, of course. Let's just go, already. I'm starving."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back