• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Mentioning- Xeppy Xeppy

Akira took a deep breath, gathering all his thoughts and feelings together. To be fair, he thought bringing her back to life would make her completely normal again. To him, she was basically a 6’3 and a 230 pound woman shoved into a child. “Only mentally.” He mumbled, mainly speaking to himself before sitting his head up to look at her. “You can get up now.” Akira grunted softly as he pushed himself off the ground, taking his coat off to brush all the grass off of it. Some of his hair was sticking out of his ponytail and was now in his face as he stared down at Ami. He held his rubber band in his hand as he spoke to her, “I keep asking you to at least call my name before you come and body slam me like that.” He shook his head before gathering up his hair, putting it back up into a neat ponytail.
Akira touched both his ears to make sure his earring were still in. The slam she had gave him made him completely forget what he was even doing. He was back on babysitting duties once more.

Ami swiftly got off of him when he asked her to with a smile on her face. She still didn’t completely understand all the rules he was giving her. Like respecting people’s personal space. What even was personal space? She couldn’t see the bubble around them, and she couldn’t feel it either. She nodded as he spoke to her, but she couldn’t pay attention to a single word he had said because she felt a pair of eyes on her. Ami stared directly at the girl before her smile got slightly bigger. Sure, she was terrified when she got there, but now that Akira was there, she felt safe. That obviously meant she was supposed to be there. She got two good steps in before she heard the sound of the table falling, which made her head snap in that direction.

Ami turned to face Akira before pointing over to the tables, wanting to go see what happened was there.

Akira was about to reach out and grab Ami before she could run off by herself again. He stopped once he heard the table drop. He sighed when she pointed to it, taking her hand and walking over to the table. There were already two girls standing there, so he waited until they had moved on before going up there himself. Akira grabbed a pamphlet, quickly flipping over it. “What the fuck are we doing at a school?” He mumbled, it was mainly to himself. He then looked at the message that was left there, stupidly reading it out loud. Of course the word ‘food’ made Ami get excited. That just so happened to be her favorite word.

Akira looked down at her, sighing once more as he dragged her off. He only needed one map, it’s not like she would be able to read it anyway. He was still confused as to why or how she even ended up at this school. There was no way she had wondered here by herself. Yet again, what school would kidnap people? Akira felt himself getting mad because he couldn’t find the cafeteria. He wasn’t good at reading maps.

Sunny Brown

Interactions: gxxberkit gxxberkit Kakyoin Kakyoin

As Sunny stared at the two on the ground, mesmerized, staring the zombie girl right in the eye, she snapped out of staring when she heard the word, “FOOD!” Sunny jumped and turned her head in all directions, somehow expecting it to be raining pancakes or something. But no- there she was, Sirius, staring at a pamphlet- wait, a pamphlet? Sunny seemed to finally notice a table, full of them, giving important information that Sunny might want to know. Sunny stayed on the ground, however, watching the zombie and the demon pass by, the sisters leaving, then all of them gone. She stared at the door they left in for a little while before wobbly standing up and heading towards the table.

Sunny shivered as she examined the table, running her hands across the surface. She certainly didn’t remember seeing THIS here when she arrived. Her fingers stopped at a map of the school, inside a pamphlet. She stared at it, at the details inside it- a map of the interior and exterior of the school.

”Is this on the other school map before?” Sunny muttered to herself, patting her back pocket- then patting it again, then again, then turning around. Did she accidentally drop it? Sunny shook her head. She probably would have noticed. Well, a big mystery, but it’s just a map. Sunny made a face before looking at the next page, which had in big bold letters that there was food in the cafeteria. That’s probably where everybody was headed and why Sirius yelled out “FOOD!” Then she noticed the message saying that the orientation would be in a few hours at the center of the school. She started walking, wondering, What time is it? She shook her head as she entered the school, getting a blast of air conditioning on her already cold skin. She yelled out before going back outside in the much warmer air. Darn air conditioning.

”I’ll just wait out here a little longer,” she muttered angrily, rubbing her arms for some heat. Who puts on THAT much air conditioning? She knew she had to go in at SOME point- but maybe not right now. As she ignored the grumble in her stomach, she flipped to the map page and examined it, trying to get it into her brain.

Diana Summers

I grumble as I finally make it to the school site, that took so much longer than it should've. Wow there's a lot of people here already. I wonder who is ok to mess with and who will kill me if I touch them. Hmmm.

Diana walks toward the groups and begins to check them out.

Daisy Ruewen

"No way!" I see Diana. I thought she wasn't allowed to play with me ever again because of her strict parents. I race over and tackle her. "Diana!"

Diana Summers
"Oof, Daisy?" My brain is a bit slow but I know how to get back at her for this tackle. It's obviously her nobone else would ever dare touch me. "Long time no see" before long I know what she is gonna do.

Daisy Ruewen
"Why are you going easy on me?" Almost immediately I have her in a choke hold. "You gonna tap this time?"

Diana

I just raise my eyebrows at her and internally laugh. She knows I would never give in because that would mean admitting she would win. I'd never do that. I feel the familiar darkness swirling around me as I disappear in it.

Daisy
"Oi why do you never tap it's not that hard?" I talk to the unconscious form. Maybe I shouldn't have done that where alot of people are. Oh well they learn I guess.

Chann

Chann was enjoying a dream where he transmogrified into a dragon and was flying around the world. For some reason Chann didn't know, there was a loud ringing sound. It was annoying. Suddenly, still in his dream, he lost his dragon body and started falling towards the ground. He woke up with a start as he fell out of his bed. His alarm was still ringing. "Good old nightmares" He muttered as he went to the bathroom to dress up. He chose a blue T-shirt matching his hair and his eyes and he wore torn denim jeans. He burst into the living room and said good morning to his caretaker, Mr. Alistair, and ate his breakfast. Mac and cheese, his favorite. He quickly gulped it down and ran to the boarding school with his backpack thumping on his back. He just had some shapeshifting and spell casting books. He never had a wand but he loved learning about the spells. Atleast he thought he needed a wand. He never really tried the spells. He entered the woods and was greeted with a gust of cold wind. He shivered a little and started to run. He wouldn't miss the orientation even if he died. Halfway to school he tripped on a tiny stone but frontflipped and gracefully landed on his feet. He continued his walk towards the school. As it came into his view, he burst into speed and reached the school is a matter of minutes. He saw teens about his age doing their own things in the school grounds. He sees some girls entering the site through the wood. He shook his head. He was finding a boy. He couldn't choose anyone so he decided to explore. He still wanted to bring a boy with him. He then saw a table with some pamphlets spread on it. He silently walked over, trying to not alert the girls standing there of his arrival. He looked at a pamphlet's cover. Some sort of dorms, cafe, labs were depicted on it. He shrugged, picked up a pamphlet and walked through the door with two other girls. He saw one girl running out of the school, yelling. He eyed her weirdly. Why in the world was she running? He decided to make friends with her. "Hey" He said to the girl as he walked out the door, towards her. "What happened? Why were you running like that? " He said in a warm and gentle voice

Xeppy Xeppy

Last edited:
Sunny Brown

Interactions: _xPhoenix _xPhoenix

Sunny turned her head quickly to the one calling her out, her face instantly scowling. Someone heard her. She didn’t think she was that loud. Although his voice was warm, his appearance certainly wasn’t, his eyes being a sharp, icy blue that fit with his hair, giving off a predator vibe. She turned around to him, still shivering from earlier. She opened her mouth to answer him and hesitated. He was probably gonna judge her. Tell her how weak she was. How any normal person could walk through a school normally with air conditioning. Sunny bit her lip, knowing it was true.

Slowly, she said, “I accidentally hit my foot, and I realized I forgot my backpack.“ She nodded over to the lawn, where she left her backpack after staring at the demon and the zombie. She wasn’t necessarily lying about forgetting her backpack. “Anyways, it’s none of your business.“

She stopped looking at her backpack, knowing she’ll pick it up later, and looked the boy right on. His eyes looked vaguely familiar to the demon‘s, having the vibe of a predator. She raised her eyebrows and asked, “So, what’s wrong with the way I was running?” She smiled sarcastically, rubbing her hands together to warm them up. “Damsel in distress?”

Interplay: Xeppy Xeppy (Sunny Brown)

Chann

"Perhaps, perhaps not" He paused for a second. He wasn't a guy who was particularly rude but sometimes, he says anything he wills. "Is it vetoed to look after a clumsy girl? " He didn't really want to say that, but he did. Before she could answer, Chann said "Ok, enough with the insults and rudeness, please" He paused, again. He eyed her. She was wearing gloves. "Why are you wearing gloves on a sunny day?" He wandered near her, waiting for an answer. He looked at the school grounds, taking everything in. He plucked a strand of grass and fiddled with it and turned around, now looking at the girl, waiting for an answer

Xeppy Xeppy

Sunny Brown

Sunny tightened her fists when the boy insulted her. Clumsy. CLUMSY? So the man thought that since she was “clumsy”, he could be her knight in shining armor? That she was weak and needy, and he needed to rush to her side to save her? She gave him the dirtiest glare she could muster and opened her mouth, but before saying a brilliant comeback she would later regret, he stopped her, basically saying that he wanted a truce from the war of insults. Her open mouth turned into a bitter smile. So he comes up to her to be the hero of the day, insults her, then tries to back out of it? Oh yeah- and then he starts asking her questions about her life, why she’s wearing gloves. Wow.

She noticed the stranger now coming towards her, as she held her position, although watching to make sure he kept his distance. But he didn’t come directly at her- just came to casually pick up a piece of grass near her. She rolled her eyes and shook her head slightly at the stranger, then overacted a fake, sweet smile, and said in a exaggerated happy voice, “Oh! I’m wearing gloves because they’re the hottest item to be wearing right now! Obviously!” Her face slumped back to a frown, her eyebrows raising up. “I’m wearing gloves because my hands are cold, dummy.” That actually was an honest truth for once- although, she figured, not the whole story.

She watched the twirl of grass between his fingertips, turning around over and over again. She instinctively reached into her back pocket, reaching for the rose in there, and pulled it out, mimicking the boy‘s twirling of the grass with the rose’s stem. “Plus, you never know when a snowstorm might hit.” She smiled at her own joke, her hinting at her powers.

Tony Yi

Interactions: Pet Panda Pet Panda

While leaning on his chair, feet kicked backed on the table and mouth stuffed with pastry, a streak of curiosity struck Tony as to what the chef was serving from her kitchen this morning. Tony aimed his hand towards the table, before snapping his fingers, he hesitated. After the last time Tony did one of his infamous "spontaneous drop-ins" on the chef, she had the golems refuse him service for an entire month, which was mildly inconvenient for Tony. As a last minute decision, he decided to visit the next best person, erm, skeleton to find out what the cafeteria was server for breakfast today.

"Heyo, Simon," Tony greeted after a small, white door on the table opened, "You know what they're serving for breakfast?"

Alice/Ali

Alice began to stir as she felt the prickly tingle of fresh cut grass, She moved her right hand to the side of her head, she felt as if she had been on a night out, she tired strongly to open her eyes, they were heavy. She sat up and was faced with a a odd looking building, she looked to the right of her and could see nothing but overgrown forests, as she stumbled to stand up she looked on the floor a single bag lay next to her, with caution she moved her hands in a circular motion with her fingers distended, a gentle blue glow flowed around the bag with the zip opening slowly, inside were some clothes and an old looking box with stones embroider on the lid, she knew what it was but the memories surrounding it were to painful to bear, she zipped the bag back up and breathed, she had no choice but to walk towards the building.

Professor Rockwall

Wif: Parrot Parfait Parrot Parfait

"Ah!" came a soft, light voice, followed by the clattering of porcelean. Tony's little porthole to Simon's morning tea revealed the vision of a skeleton craning its neck far over the top of his table, carefully tilting a piping hot cup of tea toward his open jaw, his long thin fingers curled around both the handle and the bottom of the cup. When he spoke, the skeleton jumped and the teacup, undecorated, bounced off of his jaw and nearly slipped from his fingers. In his other hand, a plain porcelean platter was resting carefully, which he quickly dropped onto the table to brace the tea. After a moment with both of his boney fingers wrapped around the teacup, he held his gaze on the cup to make sure it was surely not going to fall, and carefully lowered it to the table with a smooth motion, depositing it like one would a baby bird. He then made the sound of inhaling (he doesn't really need to breathe) and then addressed the porthole airily.

"Good morning Tony," Simon replied pleasantly, clearing his throat -- he doesn't have a larynx -- and turning his face toward the roof to appear to think for a moment. He turned his face back toward the porthole and answered while sliding the cup back onto its coaster.

"I haven't been in to see the menu this morning. I'm afraid you will have to go check it," he replied evently, sliding the platter toward a more centered spot in the table with a stony grinding sound before continuing, "say, Tony," he began, his jaw closing with a clack before reopening, "could you not simply open a door with a view of the food being served? Thereby availing you to what is on the menu? Rather than, say," he chuckled amaibly, "startling your colleagues at tea?"

Simon leaned toward the door just a little bit more than before.

Tony Yi

"Oh," Tony mumbled, "I haven't quite thought of that." What he really meant was he thought it be more fun to ask another faculty member, especially one known for their love of food. That, and spontaneously popping into someone's room was a really bad habit he hadn't been able to curb, worsed by the fact he often got away with it outside of the academy. Tony gave a small, mischevious grin as he added, "Also, bad habits are kinda hard to get rid of. Still, sorry about that." It was then that another question popped up into his mind. "You, know, if you don't mind, what time slots did you get for your courses? Mine are pretty rubbish, with two of them being the first ones and my last two being right before lunch and before the end of school."

Simon Rockwall
With: Parrot Parfait Parrot Parfait

Simon peered down at the steaming tea, then his vacant sockets slid to his bony fingers, "yes, I should say habits in general are hard to get rid of," he replied wistfully. With another ghostly breath, he turned back to the door and added, "well, my one break is at ten in the morning. I'm afraid I'm booked solid for the rest of the day. The only other mathematics instructor is Vinca and she's retiring soon, practically worked to death, hoho~" he gossipped sinfully, placing one bony hand to his skinless mouth as though to cover it. A vacant stare came to rest on his hand again, the 'dead' joke coming back to haunt him. One might sense a frown on his face if he had the capacity. He cleared his throat.

"Anyway, no harm done. Well, how would you like to discover the menu together? I am dressed and ready to start the day," he offered, a light 'ho-ho' of a laugh escaping airily from the open jaw. All around him in his room, books lay open. Esoteric and littered with symbols like mandala, hinting meaning but dizzying in their complexity, they rested atop tables and sitting space, other books arranged in stacks and open on shelves as though they're on lecterns. A few of them were open to pages containing diagrams of the general anthropomorphic body: two arms, two legs, a head, a body, and sometimes a tail enclosed in a circle like DaVinci's Vitruvian Man. All of them seemed astoundingly old and written in languages, all of which Tony would recognize or know. Beside one of them, a manual for translating between two languages rested open.

Last edited:
Tony Yi

Interactions Pet Panda Pet Panda

At Simon's joke, Tony gave a slight chuckle, before agreeing to Simon's offer, saying, "Cool, let's go then. Though, let me just..." Tony closed the tiny door, which promptly disappeared. Then, after pointing his finger to the ground, Tony materialized another door, albeit, a normal sized, wooden one. Recalling more about common courtesy, Tony knocked on the door, announced he'd come in, and then opened the door to Simon's office.

"Might as well start getting back into teacher mode," Tony explained after entering Simon's room, taking care not to disturb any of the books strewn about. "Otherwise, I might accidentally drop-in on Miranda while she's cooking," Tony then slightly grimaced, continuing, "...and she'd probably start throwing food trays instead of banning me from the cafeteria." Tony closed the door behind him before reopening it. Instead of leading to the teacher's lounge, however, the door lead to the hall where Simon's office was actually located.

"Shall we get going then?" Tony asked.

Simon Rockwall
"Teacher... mode?" Simon repeated uncertainly. With a quiet woody squeak he rose. The squeak could have been either the chair or him. With practiced ease, he wove his spindly legs around the low stacks of books and turned his sharp shoulders back and forth to slide between the towers. There was a clear path connecting all of the sitting areas and the door where very academic looking crimson carpet peeked through. In but a moment he slid fully through the canyons of knowledge and made his way to the door, along the way snatching a wide-brimmed hat by its dome with his twiggy fingers. When near Tony, he nodded toward the door and gestured at the hall before stepping through and turning to face the recepticle when on the other side. He pushed the hat down over his shining white noggin, at once a picture of poise.

"You must forgive the state of my office. You see, my project is nothing the matter to a single textbook or body of encyclopediae; the facts pertaining to it are scattered throughout many of those tomes that you see, and more. I thought it better to sequester the lot in my own space. If they occupied a corner in the library, I would be afraid of sticky and meddling fingers. Beside that point, I don't need to sleep -- hoho," he chortled, reaching around his person and pulling and smoothing various minor creases in the fabric of his suit. It was clean, pressed and sharp looking, all-in-all.

Tony Yi

"Haha," Tony leaned back a bit and chuckled softly when Simon mentioned the clutter. "Don't sweat the mess. I'm guilty of the same thing, especially when I'm working during summer," he commented while closing the door behind him. As he began walking towards the cafeteria, Tony continued, "It's packages all the way up to the ceiling! Delivering packages gets a bit tough when you're confronted with a wall of merchandise. Fortunately, since summer's over, I'm pretty much done being a mailman, at least till next summer." Tony didn't really love the actual delivering. What made the job worthwhile was visiting different places, no matter how rundown or beat up the location looked. Of course, there were a few, erm, "special locations" that Tony disliked, but overall, he liked almost all the places he's visited to so far.

Following up with the conversation, Tony asked, "How about your summer? If I can guess, it probably has something to do with your project?"

Interplay: Xeppy Xeppy (Sunny Brown)

Chann

“Plus, you never know when a snowstorm might hit.”
That was plainly weird. He looked at the sun and immediately regretted. The Sunrays blinded him. He quickly twirled his head around. The girl looked kind of purple but that was just because of the bright sun. He groaned and blinked twice. His vision now cleared, he thought about the weather. It didn't look as if it would snow for months. He just shrugged and eyed the girl. She was still twirling a rose. He looked at the grass in his hand and grinned. He, using his powers, tried turning the grass into a liquid. Instead of that, the grass disappeared, turning into a gas. He rolled his eyes at the grass. He couldn't quite control his powers. He looked at the girl again. It didn't look as if she would come with him to explore the school but he tried anyway. "Anyway, do you want to come with me to explore the school? " He held up his hand and looked at his watch. Less than half an hour was left for the orientation. "Plus, the orientation is also going to begin" He cocked his head towards the girl questioningly

Alfred

"Oh, no, you don't! "
The creature mischievously grinned at him and barked
"Woof, woof, hehe"
Alfred was not surprised when the creature made those laughing noises. It was a habit
"Ok, listen to me. Here's the deal. You give that to me" He pointed at the coat in the dog cum beast's mouth "And I give you this" Alfred backed towards the table, opened a drawer and pulled out a bag of doggie treats. He waved it towards the dog.The creature grinned and dropped the coat. He, then, quickly jumped towards the bag. Alfred sidestepped and let the bag go. The dog grabbed it in his mouth and gracefully landed. "Red, you are weird but I will keep you forever with me" The dog was busy tearing up the bag of treats when he heard Alfred say "Red" He lightheartedly growled at him. Alfred laughed and said "Ok, ok, Raider it is" That satisfied Raider and he tore open the bag. He gulped down pawfuls of doggie treats. "I recommend that you save that bag and not eat all of it today" As usual, Raider didn't listen. "As you wish" Alfred said and wore his coat. He checked himself in the mirror clipped on a tie. He walked towards the door of his office and shouted back to dog "Mind you, take care of my office" The dog just barked in return. Alfred shrugged and left the office. He headed towards Pandora's office and, when reached her office, he knocked on her door politely

SpotBandit SpotBandit

Alpha Sirius and Charon Vesta

Having made it to the cafeteria after a while of wandering around like lost puppies, the two ran over to the line and grabbed some food. They both made sure not to take too much, but still got a decent amount on their plate.

"This is free, right?" The younger looked up to Sirius, who paused to ponder the question.

"No, no yeah, yeah it's probably free," they nodded, "it's a boarding school, so we live here . . . Why would we have to pay?"

The two stared at each other for a moment, before moving over to a table. Charon crossed her legs and leaned over the table to eat her breakfast, while Sirius sat with a foot on the chair. "Did the pamphlet say when the, uh. The thing. The thing where everyone meets and stuff?" Sirius tilted their head slightly, taking a bite of their food before continuing. "I was too focused on the food part to figure out when that was scheduled."

"The.. orientation?" Charon rose an eyebrow. "Oh, I think it said it was in half an hour." She gave her sibling a smile. "I can't wait to meet everyone else. I've been waiting forever to meet other people with powers!"

"You've met me." Sirius let out what was meant to be a chuckle, but was more like an amused breath. "And that girl. Sunny, I think."

"It's not like I had a choice in meeting you," the younger giggled. The older shrugged, eating some more of their breakfast. "I'm not sure Sunny was really into talking with us."

"So you noticed?"

Charon nodded.

"I don't think so either."

The two went quiet, eating in partial silence.

Last edited:
Simon Rockwall
"Worry not, I cannot sweat. This made the summer more enjoyable too. These days, without so clear an attachment to the pleasures of the flesh," he held up his fingers and clacked them together from index to pinky loudly to punctuate the point, "my free time is -- was indeed as droll as you might expect," he lamented wistfully. There was nonetheless a little upturn in tone at the end of the statement. Had he any lips, he would have been smiling wryly. His movements were languid on the whole, his shoulders bobbing very little, turning rhythmically with his steps, and once he was finished with his punctuating flourish, he rested his left hand in a pants pocket and let the other hang onto his suit jacket.

"Tony, do you deliver because you must, or merely because you like to," he asked curiously. Being dead certainly cuts down on the cost of living, but as far as Simon could tell, he made a reasonable salary. Enough to live and then a little more.

Sunny Brown

Sunny raised her eyebrow when the boy in front of her looked directly in the Sun, apparently throwing all common sense out of the window. Why would he do that? Examining him carefully, he blinked a few times, as she just let him do whatever he was doing to get his temporary blindness away. Still twirling her rose, she looked at his grass twirl- and saw it disappear into this goo, this liquid. Her eyes widened as she saw it disappear into gas, as the boy simply just rolled his eyes like it was no big deal, like he had seen it a lot. She stared at him, not being able to hide her impressiveness. It’s not like she grew up in a childhood where powers were everywhere, of course, so it was strange to her to see at least everyone here having something… special.

She raised her eyebrows at his another attempt to be friendly with her. Hadn’t he got the message? She sighed put the rose back in her pocket, muttering, “Do what you want. A guy like you’d probably follow someone around the school anyways.” She turned around and went to where her backpack was, flat on the ground. She zipped it open again and reluctantly pulled out the oversized black hoodie that was in there. She hated to wear it, but how else was she gonna survive the frozen temperatures inside the building? She put it on, but instantly regretted it. Sure, it kept body warmth, but it trapped against her free arms and part of her legs. Who wants to pay good money for this? Scowling, she picked up her backpack and walked into the school, not waiting to see if the boy had followed her, as she predicted.

Going inside the school, she did still get the blast of air conditioning, but only on her face and part of her legs- hey, was this jacket supposed to push against her this much? It’s oversized, for goodness sake. She pulled at it a little, as she looked at the map she still had in her left hand. Let’s see, the orientation was going to be there, the cafeteria there… where to first? She looked down the hallways, trying to connect them with the map she had in her hands, walking aimlessly in one direction.

Tony Yi

Mentions: gxxberkit gxxberkit

"Hmm..." Tony contemplated for a moment. On one hand, it was a menial job, and sometimes a precarious one due to the nature of some of these "parcels." On the other hand, he always was given time to explore places he'd otherwise wouldn't visit if he didn't have the job. Additionally, it was always fun shocking and speaking with locals whose language he knew. Tony gave a small grin, "More due to the second reason. Though," Tony added, returning his face to neutral, "I do have my obligations to my guild. So it's not like I do the job entirely for fun." Just as Tony finished his answer, the two reached the door to the cafeteria. Tony was reaching out to the door when he noticed through the door's window that two students were already in the cafeteria.

"Oh, it looks like our first students are here, Simon," Tony noted, opening the door for the skeleton.

Simon Rockwall
"Obligations, eh? I do hope you benefit properly," he admonished gently, stepping through the door with a little pep at having it opened for him, "oh, why thank you," he expressed gleefully, turning a little to wait for Tony to follow. Simon did not seem so concerned with the students. If they have a problem, they can ask. Even if they miss a few classes early on, it shouldn't make a difference over the full course of the year. Beside that, he doesn't sleep, he could more than match any amount of extra time a student could need to catch up. Of course, he casted a curious look toward them to make sure they weren't on fire or bleeding out. It seemed they were not. After a moment of quiet pondering, he realized that there should have been a number of students who have not been to the school. Had he any eyebrows he would have squinted over to them to try to remember if he's seen them before. Shamefully unsuccessful, he leaned into Tony.

"Say, though I have a hard time remembering students in general, I do believe they are new. If the pre-orientation procedures are as neglected as usual, there is a chance they are lost," he posed worriedly, adding again worriedly, "ah -- when is orientation?" he asked nervously.

Tony Yi
"Orientation is..." Tony mentioned, before realizing he too didn't know when orientation was. "One moment," Tony blurted out before snapping his fingers and materializing a small door to the table with the pamphlets. Tony quickly snatched one of the handouts before closing and dematerializing the door.

"The orientation is..." Tony said aloud, looking at the pamphlet carefully, "at ten o'clock in the morning. And currently," Tony added while looking at the clock across the room, "it's about 8:42-ish. Looks like we have a little more than an hour to get students into the man hall." Tony scanned the hall to see how many students were currently eating. The number wasn't that many, unfortunately.

"Hmm... I think I may go on ahead and round up the students that are currently outside. Nothing's worse than being stuck through orientation hungry," Tony remarked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back