• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Maid Roleplaying Game

Have you heard of Maid?

• Total voters
So i've heard of this system before, jsut never was able to really read up on the rules and such, stupid question but any ideas where I can grab a rule book to read about this before i throw my hat in the ring?

Ah! Alright, and I imagine you telling me this means there's a spot open, I shall check it out once I get home. Phones are not the most wonderful things to do this sort of thing on.

[roll] 36d6 [/roll]

come on lolita faerie with black hair and blue eyes

[dice]11856[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
okies. i will say i am late because i was too busy tending to the Vine monster in the greenhouse. can you tell me what my characters stuff is because i don't have the books but watched a few playthroughs on youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, we don't have a vine monster, but we do have a shark in a outdoor pool. >.> @Umbrie And I am working on it. It takes a little while and I am working on other stuff too.

@Umbrie Just so you know, once Mary finds out you dare come between her and her true love, she will attempt to poison you... 50% of the time, this will not be distinguishable from her regular cooking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back