• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mahou Shoujo Disaster [Out Of Character]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
So I made my character. The first official villain character here. Original idea was just going to be a neutral evil or chaotic evil character. However now she is more of a chaotic neutral. Still kind of toxic as a villain though.

I'm thinking on making a a magical girl that's a cooking eutheaist. But i dunno what her food theme should be.

Mostly around 18 or high school senior year when they started and in their late 20s when they retired
K sooooo like that makes my charrie even creepier. She like 26 - 28 tryna get in with highschool grads lol. My gosh I feel like such a perv now...

BUT! Imma still make her mwahahahahahaha!!

K sooooo like that makes my charrie even creepier. She like 26 - 28 tryna get in with highschool grads lol. My gosh I feel like such a perv now...

BUT! Imma still make her mwahahahahahaha!!
if you meant the current generation of magical girls, I would pin them at between 18 and 25. But the previous generation started in senior year of high school and retired just before they hit 30

Hmm I am interested in joining though I have half an idea of somone who plays for both teams for some other goal just not sure on what tgat is lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back