• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mahou Shoujo Disaster [Out Of Character]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hello. I just noticed that I forgot or rather couldn't really find where to add this on the character sheet, but Kelly is actually both German and Japanese, so he speaks both those languages as well as English. I also mentioned he liked martial arts but failed to mention that he's a black belt in both Judo and Krav Maga. Hope that's okay. 🙏 😅

Hello. I just noticed that I forgot or rather couldn't really find where to add this on the character sheet, but Kelly is actually both German and Japanese, so he speaks both those languages as well as English. I also mentioned he liked martial arts but failed to mention that he's a black belt in both Judo and Krav Maga. Hope that's okay. 🙏 😅
Under background

Also I made a starter post. Magical girls! Assemble and protect the civilians from the teddy bear bandits which totally a distraction made so that Lady Bear can murder enact justice upon a corporate guy who made the mistake of slighting her.

Got a post up, sorry for the delay. Hope it's fine. Please tell me if there's anything I should change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back