• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mahou Shoujo Disaster [Out Of Character]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
We just need enough magical girls to start.

Otherwise I am fine. Hbu?
I have a question. Are the wands the transformation device? Also I was thinking my magical girl would represent spices and seasonings, even edible Glitter, cause what's life without a little spice am I right? Hope that's ok.

I have a question. Are the wands the transformation device? Also I was thinking my magical girl would represent spices and seasonings, even edible Glitter, cause what's life without a little spice am I right? Hope that's ok.
The crystal pendant is the transformation device. You can be a spice, sure. The topic is savoury.

I figured it would add more to the idea of them being a more support oriented magical girl since spices bring out the flavor no matter what type of food it is.

Yay!
kawaii cat GIF

Question. Do they have a transformation phrase and roll call? Also is the group already established or is this telling their beginnings? If they're already established do they know eachother outside of fights and are they friends or they just know their hero forms?

Question. Do they have a transformation phrase and roll call? Also is the group already established or is this telling their beginnings? If they're already established do they know eachother outside of fights and are they friends or they just know their hero forms?
Transformation phrase is up to you. Group is already established. And it is possible the magical girls know each others real identities. They just dont know who the villains are IRL and vice versa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back