• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mahou Poketto - Pokemon Magical Girls and Boys

Could I join? I think I want to make a magical boy Pachirisu. Unless someone's taken that and I didn't notice. (It feels like there are a lot of pokemon claimed already...)

Sorry to be a bother but would it be okay if I could do a girl who is linked with Gallade? I know Gallades are strictly male but I have a good idea for how it can connect to her story! :)

I'm curious to see how people handle the meeting the pokemon part of the backstory before getting into my character's history but just know it likely involves her kicking something.

Yeah honestly that's the problem I'm having with, I mainly have an idea for the three of them but I'm looking on how they can meet their pokemon

I'm not sure how we meet our pokemon. Like are actual pokemon always around? If not how do we meet them?

Been better, wanting to write my girl backstories just waiting on some guidance
Same. Novian said they'd let us use their character's history as guidance, but they haven't come close to finishing them yet. I wonder if they're busy with other things

it dose suck when roleplays fail to get past character creation since you never get to use the character(s) you spent time making.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back