• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Magnolia's Massacre - Main RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Kiara Li.png
Kiara breathed a sigh of relief as she felt the effects of Vera's magic dissipate. She stood up, her sword disappearing in a flicker of light. Kiara walked towards Vera with her hands in the air almost like she was surrendering. "As far as I'm concerned, you win this fight..." Kiara said. "But the barrier protecting the people watching has gone down, I don't know why, but anything we do while it's down could put everyone else in danger," Kiara explained, a serious expression on her face the whole way through her explanation. "No thanks, I'm all good!" Kiara called back up to Dan. "But..." Kiara continued, lowering her voice again, a playful smirk appearing on her face, "I request a rematch at some point in the future?" Kiara stated a slight questioning tone to her voice. Kiara finally lowered her arms from above her head and stretched one out to Vera, offering her a handshake. She was more than happy to forefit her position in the tournament if it meant there was no risk of anyone in the audience being harmed, but, she was very curious about Vera's magic and the idea of being able to properly duel her was very exciting.
Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu Darklord95 Darklord95

Dan jumps down “very well!” He calls to her. He takes a seat in the middle of the street to watch the rest of the tournament. He lamented arriving too late to join in but there’s always next year.

Last edited:
Vera Stinger

Seeing no reason to take her up on her offer Vera took her hand. "I see why not I was going to be victorious anyway. If you want I could take a look at your barrier for you I'm pretty good with that kind of stuff. "Placing her hand on Ruge she uses Chain Link again to send him back where he was. "But I make no promises and my services are not free ."

Kiara Li.png
Kiara would have usually responded to Vera's assumption that she would have won the fight regardless with some sort of playful comment that would suggest otherwise, but until the barrier was restored, Kiara didn't want to say or do anything that could distract her from the matter at hand. "Don't worry," Kiara said in response to Vera's offer to have a look at the barrier, "Surge should be..." Kiara trailed off, realising that she couldn't see Surge anywhere.
Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu

Surge Guerra.png
Surge rushed through the crowds until he spotted someone who might be able to help him. Surge approached Dan and spoke to him in a hushed voice. "The barrier has deactivated for some reason, but it's too soon and there's no sign of Sol." He paused for a moment. "Do we begin now anyway? The rest might've already started with the plan, or should we wait?" Surge asked, looking around nervously.
Darklord95 Darklord95

Vera Stinger

Vera found it kind of weird how her former opponent just stopped in the middle of her sentence. Giving her a slight poke to the cheek. "So is that a no or a yes on the help or does your friend have it under control "Looking around the area a little while she waited for Kiara to respond.

488A3C35-5A50-4234-8B5C-93FAB70A3C45.png

Surge looked at Dan with a clear look of anger and confusion. “What do you me-“ Surge suddenly stopped talking and the colour drained from his face as he realised that he was talking to Dan. “Oh- uh… I mean, have you seen Master Makarov?” Surge asked quickly, he was clearly flustered. “Oh wait, I think I see him over there!” Surge answered his own question almost immediately, without really leaving an opening for Dan to respond. Surge then hastily walked away from Dan, laughing to himself nervously as he walked off.

“Come on, keep ahold of yourself. Not long now and it’ll all be over.” Surge muttered frustratedly to himself as he walked through the streets of Magnolia, heading away from the tournament arena.
Darklord95 Darklord95

27DFC8D4-84FF-493E-BAF7-2A733FAFD5D8.png
Kiara continued to scan the arena for Surge without much luck. She jumped a little as Vera poked her. "Oh... sorry..." Kiara apologised, realising how rude she'd probably just been. "If you wouldn't mind taking a look, that would be really appreciated!" Kiara said to Vera softly. "Oh, and don't worry, I'll happily pay you for your time," Kiara added in response to Vera stating that she doesn't work for free.

Takehiro Yashoba

tumblr_mi4f35vTOQ1qbj4qso1_r1_500.jpg

Takehiro was enjoying the cool air brought along by the sea breeze when the murmurs finally made their way to him. "Hey, did you notice that the barrier is acting weird?" "....It's down. We should get..." "....out the barrier the civilians may be....." "....will not allow them to be hurt on my watch! Get the...." The various voices continued to overlap around the infirmary tent as a small number of guards and a mage rushed by the blue haired male's position amongst the grass. The barrier is down? Which barrier.... Oh! They must mean the arena for the festival's tournament. Does that mean it is time? The young man rose up from the grass, brushing off the ants and dirt that had gotten onto his pants as he strained to hear past the light, operatic music playing from his headphones. The lack of any distinctive screams or signs of visible panic encouraged Takehiro to mute his music entirely, just in case the noise was quite some distance away. Though, when only the same casual conversation he had been listening to for most of the day greeted him, Takehiro was confused. I had thought this minor disturbance had been the signal to begin. Was I wrong? Or perhaps... Do the others expect ME to begin for us? The young man frowned to himself as he idly played with his headphone's wire. It was entirely possible that the other Guild Members wanted to see if Takehiro had what it took to remain within their Guild. An initiation of sorts if you will. If that was the case, then it certainly made sense. Takehiro had only ever been a foot soldier before and this particular operation was a good chance for the Guild to see just how much he had improved. To see whether or not he was valuable enough to keep around as an asset, or if Takehiro was only a liability. A small sigh was pushed out of the blue haired male's parted lips. "I suppose I should start. It would not be good for me if the others thought I had decided to ditch the plan."

The young man fiddled with his magitek device until it settled upon this particular song. Then, Takehiro climbed into Jack, silently hoping that no individual saw the blue haired male from pressing the hidden button behind the magitek suit's leftside horn, which opened up the giant mascot as wide as a barn door, displaying all of it's internal systems. Takehiro hoped no one noticed, but he knew that at least a few people had. That is why the blue haired male channeled his Augmentation Spell: Giant's Strength, into Jack shortly after the suit was fully operational. Once that was done, Take- no, "Jack" began to surge toward the couple that was gawking and pointing at the now active suit. A loud crunching sound was heard as red splashed outwards and spilled down the cobblestone street, running onwards like a little stream, carrying small chunks of white stained with more red. Screams soon followed after.

Jack rushed back to the Infirmary tent where one unfortunate mage had decided to peek out from the flap in order to understand what had caused all of the screaming. The man was rewarded with a big, midnight colored fist colliding with the side of his face, filling the air with a sickening, wet crunch as the poor man was sent flying backwards out the other side of the tent, tearing the cloth of the structure. Red was splattered across the walls of the tent, staining it's once cream colored visage. Then came more screams, some voices crying out for mercy and the sounds of crunching were heard from within the place set up for healing. The noise from within the tent only lasted for a few brief seconds of confusion and terror, after which only silence reigned. Nothing happened for a few seconds more, until the purple capped head of Jack popped out of the tent, smeared with red. The screams started up again as panic spread throughout the area like wildfire. Well, the young man within the mech thought as he watched the once peaceful people of Magnolia scatter about the streets like ants, certainly this much is enough for the others.

————-—-—

Vera Stinger

" Well then let's go it will be nice to see what kind of barrier you guys use here. "Waiting for Kiara to lead the way."I've traveled a bit and I also happen to be a bit of an inventor so hopefully, whatever the problem is it's not too bad."

Will Diamant
Perhaps unsurprisingly, Will had managed to fall asleep halfway into Kiara's match. He didn't mean to, honest he didn't...but the chair was really cozy, and he had closed his eyes for a blink, it was just meant to be a blink! And then...well, now he was waking up. "Ahhh...crud." Checking the viewing lacrema his lips turned into a frown, staring at the situation at hand. A lot of folks unhappy...welp, time to go investigating. Making his way out of the room he'd been stuck in in a rather expeditious fashion he ran face-first into a wall as he failed to take the corner right, though it didn't even seem to phase him as he backed up, and went racing back down the hall. Coming out into the open air of the arena he looked around, starting to aimlessly wander about...where was Kiara? She hadn't been on the lacrema when he had left, what was going on? Why couldn't he ever just take a nap!?
Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu Geozaki Geozaki

Kiara Li.png
Kiara smiled. "Sounds like we lucked out with you being here when the barrier dropped," Kiara said cheerfully. "Follow me, I'll take you there," Kiara lead the way out of the main fighting area of the arena. "So, what kind of things have you invented?" Kiara asked Vera with genuine curiosity As she turned the corner to lead Vera into the 'behind the scenes' area of the arena, and, to the room where the barrier lacrima was placed, Kiara spotted a familiar face seemingly wondering about aimlessly. "Hey, Wiiiiill!" She called out, trying to get her teammate's attention.
Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Surge Guerra.png
Surge continued to march away from Magnolia with his hands stuffed into his pockets. He was muttering inaudible words and phrases to himself and he was so caught up in his own mind that he was completely oblivious to the fact that he was being followed. Suddenly there was a loud crash followed by screaming coming from behind him. Surge turned around and narrowed his eyes, trying to see where the sounds were coming from. Then, in a sudden moment of realisation surge swore loudly. Without hesitation, surge started running back to the arena, or, more specifically towards the infirmary tent that was set up not too far from the arena.
Darklord95 Darklord95 RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII

Lilly.png
The crowd who had, until very recently, been intently watching the fight between Kiara and Vera were now starting to grow restless. As Surge hadn't announced why the fight had come to an abrupt stop many of the audience members had no idea what had happened. There were plenty of rumours floating around, Kiara had given up, Vera had given up, the Barrier had failed, Master Makarov had called the proceedings to an early close and so on. Though she wasn't completely sure, Lilly was pretty confident that the Barrier suggestion was indeed correct. Makarov was away until just before the parade on urgent business and, though she couldn't vouch for Vera, having never met her before, Lilly knew that Kiara wouldn't have just given up like that. On top of that, though the Barrier was transparent so that you could see through it, if you knew what to look for then you could often notice little signs of its presence and, despite having been looking for a short while now, Lilly was unable to notice any of these signs. As the crowd grew increasingly restless, Lilly became increasingly uncomfortable and so, she eventually decided to get away from the spectators stands to have some time where she wasn't surrounded by people on all sides just for a little bit. Lilly stood up and slowly and nervously weaved her way through the rows of seats before finally making her way off the spectator's stands and out the front of the arena.

There were still a lot of people around outside the arena, but Lilly felt far more comfortable already because she wasn't wedged in between people anymore. Lilly took herself off to the side where there were fewer people and stood against a wall. She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths, trying to get her nerves under control. After a short while, Lilly opened her eyes again. She approached one of her guildmates who was trying to help keep everyone calm and explain what was happening. Lilly asked why the fighting had stopped and her guildmate responded, confirming her suspicions that there had indeed been a problem with the barrier. Figuring that the tournament wouldn't be resuming for at least a little while, Lilly decided she should make herself useful somehow. She had signed up to help out with some bits and bobs throughout the day as she wasn't all that much of a part of the festivities and so she figured she could use her time to help make sure the day was as good as possible for everyone else.

Among other things, Lilly had offered to help out at the infirmary, a part of her figured that if she never came to be able to use magic effectively, maybe she could help the guild out by tending to wounds and keeping everyone healthy and where better to learn than by helping tend to anyone who was sick or wounded? Lilly made her way over to the infirmary tent that was pitched a short distance away from the arena. She mostly looked at the floor as she walked. Just as Lilly was approaching the tent there was a deafening sound which was immediately followed by the sounds of screaming. Lilly looked up to see the infirmary tent surrounded by mangled bodies and a river of red. Lilly froze in place, watching in horror as the wall of the tent became stained blood-red from the inside. The screaming and violence from within the tent only lasted a few seconds, but Lilly felt as if it had lasted an eternity. After a moment of deafening silence, the head of a creature emerged from the tattered structure of the infirmary. Lilly stared up at the unfamiliar creature in abject terror. Once again the sound of screaming filled the air as people ran away from the infirmary. Lilly was still frozen in place, unable to even bring herself to take a breath...
RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Darklord95 Darklord95

Dan hears the sounds as well, he immediately jumps over to the infirmary to look around “what the hell happened?!”

at the same time the shadow man hears the sounds as well, he was not pleased, he had told those idiots to do their job quietly. He contacts Takehiro “What is going on over there?!”

“I told you they’d screw it up.”
Ren replied

RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Geozaki Geozaki

Takehiro Yashoda / Jack

3f713ce44ba6f7449ca7168aac48251b.gif

Magnolia - City Streets

The clown-like head of the odd, black snowman mascot suit swiveled about, looking over the current hectic area. Everyone in this area must have been a civilian if Jack had yet to be opposed. I probably only have a few seconds until more mages or guards arrive. I should head deeper into Magnolia and cause more mayhem, draw some attention away from the others to give them an opportunity to do their part. Crimson red eyes peered through dull, beady red finished their sweep of the tent area and then turned to look towards the tournament arena. Why is there a child standing there? Takehiro frowned from inside his magitek suit as he had Jack move out from inside the Infirmary Tent and towards the little girl. Did one of the civilians leave her here? If so, I should take her with me to prevent one of the others from killing her. The tall suit that was Jack stopped directly in front of the small, brunette child, its blood smeared face smiling down upon her before it reached down slowly and scooped her up into it's left arm. "Hee-ho~!" Jack cried out as it then began to lumber away from the scene of its crime.

While he slowly made his way deeper into Magnolia, Takehiro heard a voice filter through his headphones, questioning the young man about the current situation. From the tone, he must be one of the higher ups. I wonder why he is upset. Not a single one of the other members had an actual plan upon arriving in Magnolia. The only thing we all agreed to do was harm Fairytail. We never discussed how we would go about doing so. In spite of his thoughts and the very likely possibility that this higher up was going to blame Takehiro for the current panic spreading within the city, the blue haired male answered through his communicator within Jack. "My apologies, I had thought we were meant to cause a spectacle. I killed two civilians and severely maimed the mages around the Infirmary Tent. I plan to continue to cause a ruckus deeper within Magnolia. Is there something specific you would like me to do?" Takehiro kept his voice polite, hiding the mild irritation he felt for doing what ShadowHart had all but demanded he do today, yet now they were questioning him. Will nothing please them? The young man thought tiredly to himself as he kept a lookout for mages or guards that may intercept him along his planned path.

Tags: Geozaki Geozaki Darklord95 Darklord95

Will Diamant
What the heck had he missed while he was asleep!? There were guild wizards muttering about the barrier going down...why was the barrier down, it never went down! He paused as he heard Kiara, turning to face her, a small smile crossing his features as he waved back, hands going into his jacket pockets as he made his way over. "There's my favorite teammate!" Also his only teammate but that was beside the point. "What's going on? People were saying the barriers gone down and some folks are on edge. This hasn't happened before. Something wrong-" He cut himself off, tilting his head a bit as if focusing on something, holding a finger up to silence any commentary Kiara was offering, eyebrows furrowing a bit in focus. He took a few sniffs of the air, lost in focus...screaming and panic...in the direction offff....the medical tent? And blood...a decent amount, heavy metallic scents in the air. He snapped his eyes open, the slitted pupils focusing on Kiara. "Something's wrong. There's panic near the medical tent. But that's usually too far to hear, so it's getting closer or spreading...and since I was focusing on that, I could pick up a heavy scent of blood."
cf3dca3aba9eeb4f1029232448643429--the-boy-anime-guys.jpg
Geozaki Geozaki Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu

Vera Stinger

Following Kiara to we're the barrier was she asked her questions about the type of things she has made. Thinking about it for a bit and not wanting to reveal all the weapons and tools she has made for all the dark guilds she has worked for. She decided to keep it simple."I make a lot of different things like that giant I used in our fight. An I kinda work on other things like....." Stopping when Kiara calls out to her friend or guildmate. It doesn't matter as long as it can avoid going too deep about her work. As long as she can build and work on interesting things she doesn't care who hires her. Turning her attention to the one know as Will and giving him a small wave to say hi. Listening to him say what is going on not too far from here sounds or smells like quite a ruckus is going on. Knowing this she is going to try to keep a low profile to avoid anyone who might know her. "Sounds bad I will do whatever I can to get the barrier back up as soon as I can if you guys want to go help out I should be able to find the room with lacrima is with a little direction."

Geozaki Geozaki

Kiara Li.png
"Sorry, I didn't mean to cut you off..." Kiara said to Vera softly, realising how she had interrupted her to call Will over. She was genuinely interested but maybe this was a conversation for later when things weren't quite as hectic. Kiara's face lit up as Will referred to her as his 'favourite teammate'. Kiara lowered her gaze, her face betraying a mixture of thoughtfulness and concern as he asked what was happening. "I'm not really sure..." Kiara spoke slowly, thinking about each word before she spoke it, "the barrier going down is a worry, but we caught it in time before anyone was hurt. This is the first time that Surge's been in charge of setting the Lacrima up maybe he just messed it up a little?" Kiara suddenly looked up at will as she had a realisation. "Actually, have you seen Surge? He's not been around since the barrier went dow-" Kiara stopped talking as Will held up his finger, the concern she was feeling intensifying dramatically. Just as Kiara was about to ask Will what was wrong, he answered her, almost as if he'd read her thoughts. "The medical tent?" Kiara repeated to herself under her breath. Kiara turned to look at Vera again as she offered to go to inspect the lacrima by herself. Kiara pointed to a staircase that lead beneath the arena, "Down there, it's the room right at the end of the corridor," Kiara explained. "I shouldn't be gone long, if you need anything ask any Fairy Tail member and they'll be more than happy to lend you a hand, if I'm not back before you're done, come find me and I'll sort out some Jewel for you," Kiara explained hastily. "Thank you so much!" Kiara added sincerely to her explanation to Vera.

Kiara turned to Will, "Shall we take a look then?" She asked. Generally, when the pair were charging into a potentially life-threatening scenario with very little information, as they had done countless times together, Kiara tended to have a somewhat playful demeanour, but Will was right. Something was wrong. Kiara hoped that both she and Will were wrong and that everything was fine, but she didn't want him going alone on this one, just in case...
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Stern LuLuLu Stern LuLuLu

Surge Guerra.png

Surge came to a stop and looked down at the chaos unfolding around the infirmary tent. "This is all very wrong..." he muttered to himself as he locked his gaze onto 'Jack'. Surge breathed a heavy sigh. Then, without a moment's hesitation, he walked past the infirmary and started to make his way back to the arena, choosing a separate path to the one Jack was walking down in an attempt to make it back unseen.
RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Darklord95 Darklord95

Lilly.png
Lilly stared upwards in horror at the creature as it moved towards her. Then it stopped right in front of her. It turned its head downwards to meet her gaze, Lilly felt as if her heart had stopped as she stared up into the creature's eyes and her hair changed from its usual brown colour to jet black. Then, the creature reached down to her. Lilly closed her eyes, still unable to bring herself to move, expecting the creature to kill her. She squeaked in terror as she felt it make contact with her. Lilly kept her eyes squeezed shut but the contact with the creature's cold, hard skin was far gentler than she expected. She slowly opened her eyes as the creature started to lift her off the floor. Once she was in the creature's arm it continued walking deeper into Magnolia. Lilly took a few deep, trembly breaths, trying to get herself to calm down...
RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII

Inside the Barrier Lacrima Chamber
Should Vera follow Kiara's instructions to the Barrier Lacrima, this is what the room will look like.

The room is small and dark. In the centre of the room is a pillar for holding the lacrima. Around and above the pillar are some structures set up in order to allow the magic from the lacrima to travel up to the arena above more efficiently. All across the top of the pillar and covering the floor are tiny lacrima fragments and the entire room seems to be coated in some sort of black powder, similar to soot.

Vera Stinger

Before following Kiara's directions to where the lacrima was Vera went to get her tool Kit from the waiting room. Then headed straight to the barrier room taking a good look around the room. Seeing all of the black powder covering everything and broken fragments of the lacrima as well. Walking around the room she decides to clean the place up first. "Whoever took down the barrier seemed to have used a bomb or some type of explosion magic. I would ask for what reason but I'm sure fairy tale has enough enemies that I would be giving myself a headache thinking about them too hard to find out why. " Holding her hands above her head." Draw". All of the black powder and fragments in the room are pulled to her. The powder going to her left and fragments to her right. Discarding the powder in the hallway she took to get here. An looking at the broken fragments to see where they fit on the lacrima thinking this might take a while. "Luckily I'm kinda good at puzzles. But I guess they won't complain if I make a couple of adjustments while I'm fixing it." Chuckling a bit.

Will Diamant
Will frowned a bit, eyebrow-raising a bit. "Really? You'd think Surge would be able to set up the Lacrima without any issue, or at least be around in case something happened since it was his first time...We can worry about that later, we have to get moving, I don't like the screaming I'm hearing. Also, nice to meet you Ma'am, sorry your fight got cut short, we'll be able to talk later, bye!" Rushing forward he ran right past Kiara and down the hall...skid, slammed face-first into a wall because he was moving too fast to stop, turned, and kept moving. Usually, he'd take it a lot easier, be a lot calmer about something like this, they'd done life or limb threats before right? But...this was Magnolia, and the festival no less! When things happened in your own backyard, it felt a lot more surreal, a lot worse, than it may actually be. And he could only hope he was wrong...but that scent of blood in the air made him think otherwise.
Geozaki Geozaki

Kiara Li.png
Kiara couldn't find any flaw in Will's logic. True, Surge hadn't been involved with things like the barrier lacrima before but he also wasn't a complete idiot and it was a fairly simple task to undertake. On top of it all, the fact that he'd just sort of vanished once the barrier failed was even stranger. Kiara shook her thoughts away for now. There was a far more pressing matter to attend to. Giving a small nod of appreciation towards Vera, Kiara dashed off after Will. "Any ideas what might be happening?" Kiara asked will as she caught up to him in the hopes that he may be able to get some insight with his heightened senses. Although, soon after asking the question, Kiara could start to hear the sounds of panic herself as they began to near the infirmary tent.
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Surge Guerra.png

Surge calmly walked into the center of the arena. He stood alone, the focus point of the whole audience. He held a voice amplication lacrima in one hand and smiled. "If I could have your attention please?" he spoke into the lacrima, his voice echoing throughout the arena and bringing a hush to the confused and restless crowd. "It would appear that we had a small technical hitch with our barrier lacrima and so, as a safety precaution we made the decision to bring a stop to the tournament while we sorted it out. I apologise for not informing anyone sooner, I rushed off as quickly as I could to deal with the situation." Surge laughed nervously. "This is my first time hosting this event and I guess my inexperience showed, I should have informed everyone of the situation as soon as I became aware of it and ended the fight myself but it just didn't accur to me in the heat of the moment." Surge paused for a moment. "However..." He continued, turning so that he looked up at all of the audience equally. "I spent some time looking at our lacrima and can say without a doubt that it is fully functional again. We need to give our contestants some time to prepare for the next fight and during this time I would like to invite any aspiring wizards here to join me in the centre of the arena." Surge paused again. "Don't be shy, who could pass up a chance to learn some techniques from an S-Class wizard like myself?"

There was a stir from the audience and slowly but surely, a few of them started to make their way from the spectator's stand and down into th centre of the arena.

Will_01.png

"Nothing concrete. Based off of sounds and smell, someone's either dead, dying, or a combination with more than one person. I think-" He skid to a halt, head swinging around to look in the direction of the arena proper, a deep frown on his face as his ears twitched ever so slightly, more akin to an animals than an actual person at the moment. "Surge is back in the arena? I mean he owned up to the barrier being down...but we would have run into him if he had been fixing it, there's not many ways too or from the Lacrima room because of security reasons, right?...Why the hell is he inviting random wizards to fight him in the middle of the arena after all of this?" Will may not be the tactical sort of the duo, very much the brawns, but he had some intellect to speak of, his attention darting to Kiara. "I got that feeling like I just ate a bag of coal. What's your call, Kiara? One of us should split up to handle both things and keep an eye on them, where do you want to head?"
Geozaki Geozaki

Kiara Li.png

"He What!?" Kiara asked in disbelief as Will explained what he was hearing from the arena. Kiara thought for a moment as Will suggested that they should split up. "I'll check what's going on with Surge..." Kiara finally said hesitantly. She was extremely uncomfortable leaving Will to head to the infirmary tent alone but strategically she figured that this was the most... 'effective' strategy that they could play. Kiara looked up at Will. "However, I need you to promise me something..." She said. "Promise me that if things at the tent are too much that you'll signal me," Kiara looked up into Will's eyes for a moment, awaiting his response.
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Takehiro Yashoda / Jack

3f713ce44ba6f7449ca7168aac48251b.gif

Magnolia - City Streets

The clown-like head of the odd, black snowman mascot suit swiveled about, looking over the current hectic area. Everyone in this area must have been a civilian if Jack had yet to be opposed. I probably only have a few seconds until more mages or guards arrive. I should head deeper into Magnolia and cause more mayhem, draw some attention away from the others to give them an opportunity to do their part. Crimson red eyes peered through dull, beady red finished their sweep of the tent area and then turned to look towards the tournament arena. Why is there a child standing there? Takehiro frowned from inside his magitek suit as he had Jack move out from inside the Infirmary Tent and towards the little girl. Did one of the civilians leave her here? If so, I should take her with me to prevent one of the others from killing her. The tall suit that was Jack stopped directly in front of the small, brunette child, its blood smeared face smiling down upon her before it reached down slowly and scooped her up into it's left arm. "Hee-ho~!" Jack cried out as it then began to lumber away from the scene of its crime.

While he slowly made his way deeper into Magnolia, Takehiro heard a voice filter through his headphones, questioning the young man about the current situation. From the tone, he must be one of the higher ups. I wonder why he is upset. Not a single one of the other members had an actual plan upon arriving in Magnolia. The only thing we all agreed to do was harm Fairytail. We never discussed how we would go about doing so. In spite of his thoughts and the very likely possibility that this higher up was going to blame Takehiro for the current panic spreading within the city, the blue haired male answered through his communicator within Jack. "My apologies, I had thought we were meant to cause a spectacle. I killed two civilians and severely maimed the mages around the Infirmary Tent. I plan to continue to cause a ruckus deeper within Magnolia. Is there something specific you would like me to do?" Takehiro kept his voice polite, hiding the mild irritation he felt for doing what ShadowHart had all but demanded he do today, yet now they were questioning him. Will nothing please them? The young man thought tiredly to himself as he kept a lookout for mages or guards that may intercept him along his planned path.

Tags: Geozaki Geozaki Darklord95 Darklord95
The shadow man rubs his head in annoyance. “You were to attack on my order. Not whenever you pleased. It doesn’t matter, everyone. attack any mage you see.”

Renji replies “yes sir.” He stands up straight and declares “requip!” He suddenly wields dual scythes and attacks the mages in the arena. Swiping at both.

Dan was searching around the wrecked infirmary “hello?! Is everyone okay?!”

RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Geozaki Geozaki ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Will_01.png

Will gave a nod to Kiara, flashing a grin. "Relax, I got this. I survive worse things time and time again. I'm just going to need a long nap later. I think-" He paused, a fresh set of panicked screams coming from the arena. "Something just went down in the arena out of the blue, lot more screaming. I'll be in touch, stay safe." He gave her a quick bump on the shoulder with a fist before rushing down the hall, intent on heading to the medical tent. If he was lucky, he'd run into the problem on the way there or when he arrived...and when he did that, he was going to ram his fist right into its face. Or kick it. He wasn't sure what he'd do yet, he just knew he'd be doing something, dangit!
RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Geozaki Geozaki Darklord95 Darklord95

Vera Stinger

Having fully finished repairing the Vera couldn't help but admire her work on it. The lacrima now has a bit of a dark red glow to it. As well as giving it a second function."Ok, no that takes care of that little problem on to the next issue. I could look more into this but I was only told to fix it not find the person responsible. I will let the fairy tale members deal with that. I am just trying to avoid any old customers of mine. I will tell them what happened here and what I found too."Listening to Surge go on about what happened and hearing him invite people to have a lesson to the people in the stands. Got her interest. "This sounds fun "As she slowly makes her way back to the area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back