• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Magnolia's Massacre - NPC's

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Geozaki

Baby Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello everyone, this is a thread for you to put down a CS for any characters you want to play but will likely be a smaller part of the RP than your actual character or that for some reason you think should be an NPC rather than a normal character. NPC's can also be shared among multiple players if desired.

NPC isn't quite right as all of the characters here will still be played by us so I guess LPC works better 'Less Played Character'

Makarov Dreyar
Makarov_Dreyar.png
Fairy Tail Guild Mater

I'm making Makarov as an NPC rather than a normal character as I probably won't play him as frequently as my other characters, partially because I'm worried I'll completely murder his character but I vow to do my best. That being said, he isn't going to be a small part of the RP I will do my best to have him get involved when I feel it fits. On top of this, if anyone else wishes to use Makarov in an interaction in their post, lemme know and it'll more than likely be fine.

This NPC CS is a WIP
I will flesh it out later but I assume that most of us here know Makarov's character and there are things that I need to do more urgently than complete this so that the RP can actually get started.

Hey everyone, sorry if my post is terribly illiterate. I had to type it all on my phone, I'll look it over properly when I have access to my computer again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back