• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom magix - onsite ooc

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
tenor.gif

I am so excited to be able to post my sheets soon, they are looking so pretty. It makes me so happy. My prince is so far becoming a total dork that pierced his own ears to make his parents unhappy. While my fledgling is a strong woman who loves volleyball and has no idea what is happening.

I have posted partly completed forms on my placeholder post just to show a general direction for my characters. Let me know what you guys think so far. The forms should be mobile-friendly, but let me know if anything is not working correctly.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Sorry for the double post, but I had a few questions for you about an idea I had for the place that Freya was from before her life on Earth.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Sorry for the double post, but I had a few questions for you about an idea I had for the place that Freya was from before her life on Earth.

I'm sorry I'm seeing this late! Push notifs really said "lol" didn't they

Go ahead and ask your questions! :3

Also sorry I've been quiet my semester started yesterday and I was overly cocky about how well I'd handle it LOL

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork No worries, I don't mind waiting. I also realized I called a planet a plant and that makes me very sad. Anyway, my idea was that Freya is from a planet called Adora that was basically a planet of floating cities because of the lack of gravity and how it is basically a giant gas planet, but it's not a harmful gas it's just a low oxygen type environment. The fairies and various other magic users make these floating by focusing their magic into crystals that power runes that then keep the cities afloat. The process of powering the crystals happens about every ten years to ensure everything is in order. They also use the crystals to create gravity stable environments. Adora wasn't a planet that had a lot of enemies, or at least they didn't have any that they knew about. I was thinking that due to a curse the whole planet was consumed by water. Some of those from Adora managed to escape the flood, like Freya but they are scattered across Magix. This definitely didn't spawn from my love of Studio Ghibli and wanting to give Freya a traumatic reason as to why she hates deep water.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork No worries, I don't mind waiting. I also realized I called a planet a plant and that makes me very sad. Anyway, my idea was that Freya is from a planet called Adora that was basically a planet of floating cities because of the lack of gravity and how it is basically a giant gas planet, but it's not a harmful gas it's just a low oxygen type environment. The fairies and various other magic users make these floating by focusing their magic into crystals that power runes that then keep the cities afloat. The process of powering the crystals happens about every ten years to ensure everything is in order. They also use the crystals to create gravity stable environments. Adora wasn't a planet that had a lot of enemies, or at least they didn't have any that they knew about. I was thinking that due to a curse the whole planet was consumed by water. Some of those from Adora managed to escape the flood, like Freya but they are scattered across Magix. This definitely didn't spawn from my love of Studio Ghibli and wanting to give Freya a traumatic reason as to why she hates deep water.

You're already doing more thinking than I do on a daily basis, so I like it! And it sounds really cool, too! c:

Thank you! I have already been working on potential group plots as well. I was a part of a group thread a while back that I helped make a lot of plots and this is bringing back that spark for me. So if given the opportunity I want to build group plots for these characters.

apolla apolla I am also loving that she is the youngest so far. I don't know why, maybe it's because Freya might be drawn to her because of that.

Okay, Blaine is done too! I ended up going for the cool guy instead of the prince.

I am hoping to finish my two soon. I am about to finish writing up Freya's back story. The last page is for opinions on other characters, so it will most likely remain unfinished until more characters are done.

Sorry for the double post again, but I have finished Freya. Only the relationship section is blank right now since I will fill that out once more characters are complete to write the character opinions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back