• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom magix - onsite ooc

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
well ive found a cute pastel goth boy
no pumpkins or orange but still, cute...looks witchy

Necromantic Necromantic I found a two or three that I think will work. They are females because I didn't know you were looking for a boy specifically. I can go back and revise though.

Necromantic Necromantic I found a two or three that I think will work. They are females because I didn't know you were looking for a boy specifically. I can go back and revise though.
im not looking for a boy lmao, he just looks feminine enough for me to consider

Necromantic Necromantic Okay cool, then I will share my finds with you to see what you think. I will share them with you one at a time to see what you think.

145456b5e1062f3ab7733247a9f060a2.jpg

original.jpg

c960273ad95ba7919225bfac8e9f8d45.png

Necromantic Necromantic Okay cool, then I will share my finds with you to see what you think. I will share them with you one at a time to see what you think.

145456b5e1062f3ab7733247a9f060a2.jpg

original.jpg

c960273ad95ba7919225bfac8e9f8d45.png
shes cute, though not the goth/scene aesthetic im looking for.

Necromantic Necromantic Okay, then I am not sure if the others I have will work, only because I am not the best with the goth look.

Necromantic Necromantic It's okay, I can share them with you if you would like, I just don't know if they will fit the look you are going for.

I am so bad about double posting here, for that I am sorry, but I have finally finished my two babies. I love them both and I am very excited to dump group ideas.

Okay now that I'm not making up for a weekend of no productivity 😅 I can actually read character sheets 😂

I'll let you all know who was accepted later tonight c:

Oh, I both really nervous and excited. Don't stress yourself out though.

No, don't say that. I think you are a very nice GM. Am totally not hoping to dump my group plots on you later

I have so much in mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back