• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magika Chronicle ~ OOC thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yes! This rp isn't dead yet. NOT YET, GRUNTS!

Sorry about my lack of posting, I've been giving everyone else time to post for their own characters, so the RP isn't just us going back and forth for multiple pages.

Hey i'm going to have to drop. I'm just in to many. ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

It's fine. A bit disappointing that you didn't put that into consideration before joining, but I do understand it, just know that when you can return, to feel free to. If the RP hasn't died yet at the time due to everyone just abandoning it out of no where without any warning.

Hey, just a heads up to anyone still watching this thread, I'll be posting an interest thread for this again to reboot the RP soon, as I did like the concept behind it.

Hopefully, this time it reaches the first in-RP Crisis before everyone suddenly stops posting without warning.

Hey, just a heads up to anyone still watching this thread, I'll be posting an interest thread for this again to reboot the RP soon, as I did like the concept behind it.

Hopefully, this time it reaches the first in-RP Crisis before everyone suddenly stops posting without warning.
Well, I'm still in then.

Peckinou Peckinou Steve Freeling Steve Freeling

Thank you both for showing continued interest in the RP, here's the interest thread for the reboot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back