• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magika Chronicle ~ OOC thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here

ZeiruliousMakavar

The Archon of Madness
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Simply put, they are young girls and boys who gain power from something called "The Will of Gaea." Because of this, over the years different factions of Magical Girls/Boys have popped up. For the longest time, there was only one faction that had enough power to lord over the other factions. This faction had the most hands-off philosophy. That is, let humanity develop organically, only interfering when generic evil monsters popped up. How ever, slowly other factions started popping up, with varying degrees of ideas on how much these super-powered people should interfere with normal society. Eventually, a split took place in the management of that oldest most powerful faction, causing a civil war to start, which would last up to just before the start of the RP.

There was no clear winner of this RP, as both sides of the old faction would practically tear themselves apart, ending in a sort of Interregnum state of cold-war. This, of course, causes a power vacuum to happen, right around the time where rumors start popping up of a deep-web game beginning that supposedly would grant the winner God-like powers.

~~~

All OOC chater that does not pertain to character creation goes here please.

Ayama Ayama Chiester Chiester Xcavation Xcavation Peckinou Peckinou Srale Srale

Alright, since it seems there's been some confusion on Crisis, I figure it's time I explain in-depth how they work.

As I already said "Crisis" is this world's version of the "Evil Witch" you see often in Magical Girl shows/comics. There is no "Evil Overlord" trying to take over the world, however. A Crisis happens, when the natural negative emotions of the people who live there create a Negative Space that functions as a separate dimension to the "real world." These Negative Spaces are mostly inhabited by beasts that wreak havoc to the Space, trying to escape into the real world. The overall objective of the Magical Girls/Boys is simply to prevent that from happening.

On average, a Negative Space "Crisis" is formed at a rate of 3~4 a week, more so in areas that have major conflicts happening. Magical Girls/Boys aren't expected to show up to all of the ones that show up in their areas, however, as most are simply harmless. Despite this, a Magical Girl/Boy is still expected to show up for at least 25 Crisis a year. However, there are certain Crises that even pull in groups of Magical Girls/Boys from other areas, these are called "Void Crisis" and function differently than normal. They also have their own classification systems.

• Pasture Crisis: The most abundant type of Crisis. Generally used to train up newbie Magical Girls/Boys due to the general harmlessness of the creatures inside them. May fluctuate into one of the many other types of Crisis at any moment however.
  • Normal Crisis: A normal Crisis. Can take anywhere from a single Magical Girl/Boy, to multiple teams.
  • Void Crisis: A Crisis that can, on average, require the efforts of an entire Area/Region.
  • Disaster Void Crisis: A Crisis that can, on average, requires the efforts of 2~5 Areas/Regions
  • Cataclysmic Void Crisis: A Crisis that can, on average, requires the efforts of 5~10 Areas/Regions.
  • Armageddon Void Crisis: A Crisis that can, on average, requires the efforts of 10+ Areas/Regions.
  • Solar Void Crisis: A Crisis that can, on average, requires the efforts of 20+ Areas/Regions.
  • Galactic Void Crisis: A Crisis that can, on average, requires the efforts of 30+ Areas/Regions.
  • Universal Void Crisis: A Crisis that requires 50+ areas/regions to combat against. There has only been one of these, in recorded history.

Last edited:
Chiester Chiester
Sure, how about something along the lines of Pasture?
There's a theoretical other type of Crisis that won't be harmless to most people but it revolves around some latter plot, so I won't be discussing it just yet.

Hehehe, "Pasture Crisis". That's adorable. Please, let's go with that.

Chiester Chiester Peckinou Peckinou
I'll leave it up to you two since you're the only ones who have posted characters so far, but do you think we're ready to start up the RP properly, or should I continue waiting for the others before making the IC thread? I would like to get this started sometime this week though.

Chiester Chiester Peckinou Peckinou
I'll leave it up to you two since you're the only ones who have posted characters so far, but do you think we're ready to start up the RP properly, or should I continue waiting for the others before making the IC thread? I would like to get this started sometime this week though.
I think we should start. One of you two should take the lead on the story and I will insert myself somehow.

Just thought I'd let you know I haven't abandoned this. Working on a character and a faction.

Chiester Chiester Peckinou Peckinou Ayama Ayama animegirl20 animegirl20 Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon
Will any of you be posting in the IC thread any time soon? If not, then I'd like to know beforehand so that I can cross this RP off as failed for the same BS reason as many others I've tried to start up, due to none of the people who showed up retaining interest and neglecting to inform me.

This is exactly why I put in the "Three to Five posts per week" Requirement when I made the interest thread. It's been a week now since I made the main IC thread, and not a single one of you have posted in it. If you're unable to post, that's fine. Please PM me the reason. If you lost interest, that's fine. Please tell me. I find lack of communication to be a very rude thing to do. No matter the reason it's disrespectful to the other party.

Chiester Chiester Peckinou Peckinou Ayama Ayama animegirl20 animegirl20 Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon
Will any of you be posting in the IC thread any time soon? If not, then I'd like to know beforehand so that I can cross this RP off as failed for the same BS reason as many others I've tried to start up, due to none of the people who showed up retaining interest and neglecting to inform me.

This is exactly why I put in the "Three to Five posts per week" Requirement when I made the interest thread. It's been a week now since I made the main IC thread, and not a single one of you have posted in it. If you're unable to post, that's fine. Please PM me the reason. If you lost interest, that's fine. Please tell me. I find lack of communication to be a very rude thing to do. No matter the reason it's disrespectful to the other party.
I somewhat agree with you. I've been through that many times. But um yeah I hadn't posted or really said anything cause it seemed like everyone had gone quiet and no one was posting. So I was waiting to see if anyone was still here and interested.

Sorry I was waiting for someone else to post , since I didn't know anyways to start it off I'll try to post sometime soon.

Sorry I was waiting for someone else to post , since I didn't know anyways to start it off I'll try to post sometime soon.

It's fine, and I understand. Just note, I tend to give people an open-ended prompt to start an RP off, give them 2~3 pages of RP to "Introduce" their characters before starting up any plot points of the RP.

Partially, I was waiting to see if anyone else would post like animegirl20 animegirl20 , but mostly, I've been busy with finals and still am.

I recruited another player and am waiting for those profiles to go up so I can submit more characters.
I generally don't like posting until I have all my profiles in ^^"

Ayama Ayama
Oh yeah would your character be tolerant of Nolla teasing or joking nature?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back