• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magika Chronicle (A Magical Girl/Boy RP) CS

Main
Here
OOC
Here

ZeiruliousMakavar

The Archon of Madness
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Simply put, they are young girls and boys who gain power from something called "The Will of Gaea." Because of this, over the years different factions of Magical Girls/Boys have popped up. For the longest time, there was only one faction that had enough power to lord over the other factions. This faction had the most hands-off philosophy. That is, let humanity develop organically, only interfering when generic evil monsters popped up. How ever, slowly other factions started popping up, with varying degrees of ideas on how much these super-powered people should interfere with normal society. Eventually, a split took place in the management of that oldest most powerful faction, causing a civil war to start, which would last up to just before the start of the RP.

There was no clear winner of this RP, as both sides of the old faction would practically tear themselves apart, ending in a sort of Interregnum state of cold-war. This, of course, causes a power vacuum to happen, right around the time where rumors start popping up of a deep-web game beginning that supposedly would grant the winner God-like powers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please note, in the interest of fairness, I am limiting people to two active characters at once. This is to ensure, both that everyone gets a chance to interact with other people's characters, and to prevent hang-ups, where the RP is no longer able to progress in anyway, due to one person not getting on when they have dozens of characters. As time goes on, I will relax this limit, and even eventually remove it when I see fit.

As a frame of reference, I consider an "Active" character to be a character that you are planning on posting for more than once a week. That is to say, if you create a character just to fill a slot, and only post for them once or twice a month, then they are not an Active Character.

~~~~~

Magical Girl/Boy Name:
Sexuality:
Faction: (If you want your character to be a faction leader, please PM me FIRST before posting your character. As well, if you wish to 'create' a faction not listed already, please PM me as well once you created your character, explaining what the hierarchy is like, how many members the faction has, and the main goal of the faction. If your character is not officially in any faction then put either "Non-Affiliated" or "Freelance.")
Rank in faction: (This can be anything, so long as it clearly describes in one or two words, how much "Pull" in the faction the person has.)
Number of Crisis completed: (As I will explain in depth later, Crisis is this world's version of the "Bad guy" that Magical Girls/Boys fight against when they aren't fighting each other.)
Other: (Anything/Everything else relevant goes here.)
Looks:

Last edited:
Factions that have Members within the RP:

"Nightmare Circus":
  • Ideology: Unknown, presumed Chaotic Evil.
  • Leader: Unknown
    • Lieutenant: Number 13 - The Clown's Joker (Real Name Unknown) [Played by ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar ]

Frost Citadel:
  • Ideology: Conquest, Chaotic Neutral
  • Leader: Adaire Aneira Niamh (Played by Ayama Ayama )
  • Sub-Leader: Adair Ayaz Niamh (played by Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon )
    • Unknown Rank: The Roaming Reaper, Nolla Flinx (Played by Peckinou Peckinou )

The Defense Brigade:

Hidden Reapers:
  • Ideology: Unknown, mostly lawful evil
  • Reaper King: Laminta Noqiz (Played by Peckinou Peckinou )

Independents:

Last edited:
Magical Girl/Boy Name: The Wandering Bard
Sexuality: Bisexual
Faction: Freelance?
Rank in faction: Freelance
Number of Crisis completed: 256
Other: She seems to know an awful lot about Nightmare Circus...
Looks:
samantha.png

~~~~

Magical Girl/Boy Name: Number 13 - The Clown's Joker
Sexuality: Pansexual?
Faction: "Nightmare Circus"
Rank in faction: Frontman
Number of Crisis completed: Unknown exactly how many, but she has shown up in roughly around 720 across the globe the past 5 years.
Other: Ever since her initial appearance 5 years prior to the start of the RP, she has always been seen with the appearance of a young, 14-year-old girl. And in her full Magical Girl gear. Because of this, it is unknown who she really is, or how old she is.
Looks:
Clownpiece.full.1928665.jpg

Adaire Aneira Niamh

Magical Girl Name:
    The Glacial Princess

Orientation:
    Homosexual

Faction:
    The Frost Citadel

Leader

Completed Crisis #:
    500-and-some

Other:
    Don't let her apparent sweetness fool you...

Last edited:
51bff3dcbe1b68c74ce877baa64f596f.pngName: Unknown
Alias: Treat
Title: Witch of Illusions and Candy
Faction: Unknown
Crisis Count: Unknown

Appearance: Treat is a delicate girl with an aura of mystery. 5'1"ft (155cm) tall and weighs 90lb (40kg). Her short hair is green and her eyes crystal blue.

Personality: Treat is an enigma. She doesn't talk much and acts somewhat erratically.

Other: She likes sweets and is seen eating her own candy creations most of the time.

Last edited:
where does the magic or super powers come in? also are they part of the CS or did you purposely not put it in?

where does the magic or super powers come in? also are they part of the CS or did you purposely not put it in?

Purposefully left out, as the "Magical Girl/Boy" name part plays as a subtle way of displaying what powers a particular person has. If you wish, you can feel free to put under "Other" what powers they explicitly have.

Purposefully left out, as the "Magical Girl/Boy" name part plays as a subtle way of displaying what powers a particular person has. If you wish, you can feel free to put under "Other" what powers they explicitly have.
Welp, I'm fine with this. Still, you should know the powers of the players. You don't want someone being too broken or having powers that don't go with the plot.

Magical Girl/Boy Name: The Roaming Reaper, The Reaper of Executions.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Sexuality: Pansexual
Faction: Frost Citidal (Hired help, not officially.) (Offically with Hidden Reapers, although it is unknown, by everyone except the leaders of the Hidden Reapers.)
Rank in faction: Assassin (Mercenary) (Executioner Assassin within the Hidden Reapers.)
Number of Crisis completed: 64 Known (Speculated to have done 112, the actual number is way higher.)
Other: Is known to disappear on their faction a lot usually to help or/and fight other factions when their is conflict.
Has a deep passion battle.
Is a founding member of the Hidden Reapers.
Considers the Hidden Reapers to be his home faction.
Is pretty carefree jokester, but he can quickly turn into sociopath at a moments notice.
Looks:
1574547036312.png

Last edited:
So in terms of magical abilities are we categorizing them similar to Black Clover or?

I suppose? I've never really watched/read anything of Black Clover, so you'd have to tell me how they do it.

Magical Girl/Boy Name: The Roaming Reaper
Sexuality: Pansexual
Faction: Frost Citidal (Maybe not officially yet.)
Rank in faction: IDK Yet
Number of Crisis completed: 457 Known
Other: Is known to disappear on their faction a lot usually to help or/and fight other factions when their is conflict.
Has a deep passion battle.
Looks:

I'll have to ask you to adjust the Number of Criris completed to be closer to Cathline's. As a frame of reference, an Average Magical Girl/Boy is expected to have completed roughly around 250~300 Crisis after 10 years of being one. I will explain in more detail once I get the proper OOC thread up, this will also be one of the first things I put on the Lore page once the RP actually starts.

I'll have to ask you to adjust the Number of Criris completed to be closer to Cathline's. As a frame of reference, an Average Magical Girl/Boy is expected to have completed roughly around 250~300 Crisis after 10 years of being one. I will explain in more detail once I get the proper OOC thread up, this will also be one of the first things I put on the Lore page once the RP actually starts.
Wait so they all have been one for 10 years?

Wait so they all have been one for 10 years?

Only your Average one. It depends on the areas they operate in. Obviously, one with more Crisis popping up on average will have Magical Girls/Boys that have completed more.

2e5d2212d064193fc92aac762b36917858c66997_hq.gif
Hoshiko Yamaguchi

Magical Girl Name:
Flora

tumblr_na2flairXQ1s4qvrdo1_500.gif
Sexuality:
Straight

Faction:
Freelance

Number of Crisis completed:

Looks:
c50108e00b00f41d05e082d1e178a36c.png

[class=container] position: auto; width: 550px; height: 560px; border: 4px solid #d6eaf8; background-color: #1a2995; font-size: 10px; font-style: italic; color: #d6eaf8; [/class] [class=image] position: relative; margin-top: 17px; margin-left: 10px; width: 250px; height: 505px; border: 4px solid #d6eaf8; [/class] [class=text] margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; [/class] [class=tag] border: 4px solid #d6eaf8; background-color: #1a2995; font-size: 10px; font-style: normal; font-weight: bold; color: #d6eaf8; [/class]
[div class=container]
[div class=image]1575005435705.png[/div]
[div class=text]
[div class=tag]Real Name:[/div]Adair Ayaz Niamh

[div class=tag]Magical Girl/Boy Name:[/div]The Frozen Knight

[div class=tag]Age:[/div]17

[div class=tag]Gender:[/div]Male

[div class=tag]Orientation:[/div]Bisexual

[div class=tag]Faction:[/div]The Frost Citadel

[div class=tag]Rank in faction:[/div]Second-in-command

[div class=tag]Number of Crisis completed:[/div]500-and-some

[div class=tag]Other:[/div]He has a pet white snake, which happens to be highly venomous.​
[/div]
[/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back