• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Magicborne OOC and Bants~

Okay everyone I'm now back from my long vacation with my friend. It was a fun time and all that good stuff.

Now I must apologize to all of y'all for basically leaving in a bad time. I hope I didn't ruin anything for anyone with my absence. Now I must get caught back up if you all will still have me.
Sky is still recovering IRL, so I don't think it was poor timing. ^^ We're all still in the 'recently kidnapped and town burning' scene.

Okay I posted everyone!

However I did notice that was the first post in a long while. So that being said unless y'all want this thing to die you better find some motivation to post.

So here y'all go

*throws motivation at you*

I would post again, but can't really respond to anything else atm. O.o

SkyGinge SkyGinge Semblance Semblance SilverFlight SilverFlight ShadyAce ShadyAce Stickdom Stickdom @Vaccum Castello Castello and Everyone Everyone else I may have forgotten, sorry.

Basically I'm writing and tagging you all to see if this roleplay is still a thing. I hope this doesn't come across as rude, I simply want to know who among you still want to continue and who does not. Personally I understand when real life things occur which make you unable or even sometimes unwilling to post. For this roleplay there has been quite a gap in posting time so basically I'm just confronting the elephant in the room.

I understand ultimately this is the choice of our GM and Co-GM and I hope you two don't mind me posting this message. Please know I didn't have any ill intent.

So who still wants to roleplay and how is everyone doing? Any updates to everyone's own personal situation we should know? Mainly anything that could dampen your posting time or something along those lines.

For me I'm still down to continue this story.

In sum I simply want to know if all of y'all are too.

I'm still active, but stuck waiting on a response. Pretty sure Sky's been sick IRL and so he could be absent for that reason. Not sure about everyone else. We could continue the RP in the current scene on our own for a while since all of our characters have yet to meet one another during this scene.

Oh, um, I wasn't saying I was going to post anything haha. I keep saying I'm waiting on a response from someone.

I'm still here too. I love my character, she's been so much fun to write and I'd like a chance to develop her. So I'm definitely still in.

I hope it's still a thing. I've been pinning for it but my availability been really rocky. This temporary impasse been a helpful buffer, but I naturally don't want this rp to die haha...

Keeping my eyes on this rp in any case.

I'm still in as well! I've just finished my exams and I've just come home yesterday. I'm going to be in New York for the weekend but I'll plan on getting a post up next week.

Anywho, I'm not too sure how SkyGinge SkyGinge is doing but if we haven't heard from him, then his health is likely not improving :( in my past RP's with him, he is definitely not one to just drop an RP without a word, especially if he is the GM, so I'm confident his absence is due to real life issues and not simply lack of interest

With that said, how long are you guys willing to wait for him? Worst case scenario, I guess we could move the story along but I would feel terrible about that without getting his permission first

I mean, I've got other threads here, so I won't vanish, I can be on call for as long as the rp needs, but I have to say I think we've lost most of the people who initially were posting.

My bottom line is around 2 years. Any more and I have to move on, sorry!

I'm willing to wait since, like Silver, I have other threads that I'm active in as well. I love Sky and his RPs, so I'm willing to wait a good while for him to come back.

Sky did say he wanted to finish this around October, so I do feel we should get things going rather quickly here. I wish there was a way to get in contact with Sky, but I think we should wait a little more to see if we can get a word from him.

I'm still in, life has been hectic crazy, so I'm kinda glad we had this break since it's giving me time to not fall behind (though I'm not at all happy that Ginge is feeling so poorly :/ ). My life for the past few weeks has literally been "Sleep all day, work all night" so I've been totally out of the loop for a bit. Hope things here turn out okay, Ginge needs to get better and come back, and then we can get this show on the road :3

*tentatively pokes thread*

Anyone still here?

Yes, but I must say I think this threads time has come to pass.
It certainly seems that way... :/ I just wish we would've heard from Sky at some point with an explanation. I hope he's all right.

I am still here as well, but I have not heard from SkyGinge SkyGinge . If he comes back and decides to continue this RP, I will absolutely join again. Until then, I suppose all we can do is wait, unless you guys want to do some sort of spin-off from this RP? Not copy it exactly, but something similar so that we are not hijacking Ginge's idea without his permission

I am still here as well, but I have not heard from SkyGinge SkyGinge . If he comes back and decides to continue this RP, I will absolutely join again. Until then, I suppose all we can do is wait, unless you guys want to do some sort of spin-off from this RP? Not copy it exactly, but something similar so that we are not hijacking Ginge's idea without his permission
Do you think he'd mind if we continued this one? I have a feeling he might even be happy we did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back