• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Magicborne OOC and Bants~

I am not getting tagged in posts here either oddly enough. Must be just a little hiccup in the system.
It's been happening since they made the system switch -.- it's killing my threads, I've tried speaking to admin and I just don't know what to do anymore...

Ugh that's frustrating with the whole tagging glitches

Honestly, the only temporary fix I see here is to just manually remember to check all your threads. Maybe set reminders on your phone or use google chrome bookmarks to organize all your RP's (that's what I do)

Ugh that's frustrating with the whole tagging glitches

Honestly, the only temporary fix I see here is to just manually remember to check all your threads. Maybe set reminders on your phone or use google chrome bookmarks to organize all your RP's (that's what I do)
That's a good idea with the bookmarks. I'll try it.

Yeah, I started bookmarking every RP I'm in and if I go a few hours without notifications, then I'll go through the bookmarks to make sure I haven't missed something.

Alright! Once again I underestimated the massiveness of the post, but it is now up! Unfortunately it seems the formatting got rekd in the journey from my phone's notes to the website, but I need to get home from the station now so I'll fix it up tomorrow when I can get computers access! :) Looking forward to seeing your posts - feel free to go ham!

EDIT:
Managed to fix most stuff as I waited for my bus - I did have a picture for the bandit but it just poofs everytime I try to copy it over, so I'm going to have to fix that tomorrow.

Also I dunno if it's consolation or showing off to say this, but my alerts are working fine ;P

A couple of pointers for posts: they don't have to be anywhere near as long as mine as long as they showcase the nightmare scene and your character waking up. Twin characters are now unplayable until the interlude between chapters! You may also want to co-ordinate how the night ended for some of your character's - for example I think it's safe to presume @Vaccum 's June would have had people reply telling them his names. Some of the characters are going to have a more interesting time figuring out what's going on - again in Jude's case it won't be obvious that his brother has also been kidnapped!

It'd be a good idea also to try to leave things so that other people can interact with you after your posts. Perhaps your character runs out into town and discovers a bandit carrying somebody else's twin (though obviously co-ordinate this beforehand!)? Feel free to engage a bandit in combat, taking into account their superior stats and the fact that none of the twins escape. In my case, I know how Ambrose is gonna jump out of the building in his recklessness and not rek himself, but feel free to have your character see him jump; just be aware he's somewhat volatile right now...

Last edited:
Drill is finally done! Ugh! XD

Drill kills my writing mood, sadly, so I won't actually make Manjano's CS until tomorrow. I don't want to force myself to work on it when I'm practically braindead.

Am I right to assume that other town members are unable to be waken up? I am just double checking before I enter my post.

I nearly knocked over my tea reaching for it as I couldn't tear my eyes away from the screen. That was great! And yes, same question as Masquerade.

Updated Leandra's CS and added Manjano's. I added skills and interests to Leandra's CS. ^^
SkyGinge SkyGinge

SilverFlight SilverFlight : I'm going to go ahead and say a dreamweaver could wake up another town member, though the process would be fighting the dreams caused by the bandits and hence it'd consume a lot more energy than normal :)

And cool Lioness075 Lioness075 , will check it out in a little bit!

Adjusted Leandra's stats...will be writing up a post sometime today! :D

Okay, I have a tentative, incomplete CS up just to keep myself from procrastinating more. There's enough there to get a general feel for the character, pieced together with what I threw out in the OOC and PMs to you, Ginge, it should be fairly complete enough to accept or throw out edits. I'll be working on it as I get the chance, hopefully I'll have it done by Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday at the latest.

Alright! Once again I underestimated the massiveness of the post, but it is now up! Unfortunately it seems the formatting got rekd in the journey from my phone's notes to the website, but I need to get home from the station now so I'll fix it up tomorrow when I can get computers access! :) Looking forward to seeing your posts - feel free to go ham!

EDIT:
Managed to fix most stuff as I waited for my bus - I did have a picture for the bandit but it just poofs everytime I try to copy it over, so I'm going to have to fix that tomorrow.

Also I dunno if it's consolation or showing off to say this, but my alerts are working fine ;P

A couple of pointers for posts: they don't have to be anywhere near as long as mine as long as they showcase the nightmare scene and your character waking up. Twin characters are now unplayable until the interlude between chapters! You may also want to co-ordinate how the night ended for some of your character's - for example I think it's safe to presume @Vaccum 's June would have had people reply telling them his names. Some of the characters are going to have a more interesting time figuring out what's going on - again in Jude's case it won't be obvious that his brother has also been kidnapped!

It'd be a good idea also to try to leave things so that other people can interact with you after your posts. Perhaps your character runs out into town and discovers a bandit carrying somebody else's twin (though obviously co-ordinate this beforehand!)? Feel free to engage a bandit in combat, taking into account their superior stats and the fact that none of the twins escape. In my case, I know how Ambrose is gonna jump out of the building in his recklessness and not rek himself, but feel free to have your character see him jump; just be aware he's somewhat volatile right now...
Ah you have outdone yourself with yet another captivating post! Can't wait to put together mine. I'll try to reply in these next couple of days, hopefully by the weekend :)

Okay, post did not happen yesterday, but my CS is complete and I'm settled at my vacation rental condo. I shall now write a post. ^^

Well, technically, I shall read first then post.

That turned out a wee bit darker than I had originally expected. >.>

Oh good ^^ I wasn't sure if you intended to have them saved or not, I'm glad we were on the same wavelength there XD
Ever since my adventures with Luness, I've learned that taking the happy route tends to be more fun than the depressing route. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back