• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Magicborne OOC and Bants~

Hi guys,

I owe you all a massive apology for suddenly disappearing on you all, especially without even popping by to inform you about what was going on. Goes against my own standard creed for RP etiquette and I'm sorry for the rudeness of it all.

I'll try to explain what happened. Basically, my health was still continuing on rubbishly, coupled with continuing bad sleep around about the last time I was on site. I was planning to get up a post on the Monday/Tuesday whilst also informing you guys about my plans for the coming weeks. I help out with two separate Christian camps back to back each-year around late July-early August time, so my plan was always to move the RP speed to one post a week at that point as I'd previously pointed towards and then catch up and make a post myself between the two weeks. But unfortunately my poor health continued and I didn't have the creativity or motivation to make another post before I went off.

Fortunately for me my health was much better in spite of having really poor sleep the night before the first camp and that week was easily the best week of the year for me, but as anticipated it was completely hectic, and come the end of the week I was understandably exhausted. I was unwell for the first half of the second camp but managed to improve to the end. But when I got back home, bam! Anxiety.

At this point to be completely honest I was feeling very guilty about leaving you guys without saying anything and for promising so much with this RP that ultimately I wasn't able to deliver, making post deadlines for myself that I failed to match again and again, and basically killing the RP due to my health. Fortunately you'll be glad to hear I'm feeling a bit better now and a week's family holiday has really helped to sort out my poor sleep issues, and I have a doctor's appointment a week today to hopefully sort out the old sinus issues and ongoing shoulder/neck/facial pain that I suspect to be some kind of nerve damage.

All that's left to say is another big apology from my part. I won't be around on site now probably for quite a while as I have a different kind of conference coming up this week and then life's returning to its hecticness. But I do hope you enjoyed this RP whilst it lasted, and would love to write with you guys in the future when I'm hopefully doing a bit better if you'll have me.

And SilverFlight SilverFlight is totally right - I'm fine with you continuing on with this if you want! Semblance Semblance should still have the rough chapter outlines from before to make use of should she so please. This world is yours to explore :)

Hey SkyGinge SkyGinge life happens. I think even a quick note would have made it worlds better, but it's past now. Take care of yourself.

Semblance Semblance If the others are still with us I would like to offer to be the co-gm. I love my character and this story and I am willing to invest the time and effort into reviving it.

SkyGinge SkyGinge I understand that life has a tendency to knock us down quite a bit (Heck, I haven't been active in the other RP I'm in for about two weeks, going on three now). You've already apologized for not letting us know, so I won't bother harping on that. I hope your health improves and that you can hopefully figure out what's causing you so much pain.

Having nerve damage in my arms, I genuinely hope that is not the issue for you. Even after proper surgeries the nerves give me some problems here and there. >.<

And yes, I would absolutely love to continue this RP. I'm still getting used to my class schedule and cadet training schedule for the year, but I should be good to go by next week at the latest. I do get Monday off for Labor Day and while I'll be at the lake with my family, I will get the mornings to write up posts and the such. ^^

Hey SkyGinge SkyGinge life happens. I think even a quick note would have made it worlds better, but it's past now. Take care of yourself.

Semblance Semblance If the others are still with us I would like to offer to be the co-gm. I love my character and this story and I am willing to invest the time and effort into reviving it.
I am willing to revive this idea, though my time may be even more sparse due to my first year of university coming up. If it is only one post a week, I can easily do that though! : )

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry I disappeared from August- this semester has been hands down the busiest and hardest semester I've had so far. I got pretty swamped early on, and completely missed SkyGinge SkyGinge 's post (but even if I had seen it, I likely wouldn't have had time to continue it anyways.)

Anyway, I'm back for winter break now, and I'll have time to reboot this with the help of a co-GM or two (as SilverFlight SilverFlight offered) and if you guys are still in! We can also recruit others if you guys know people who would want to join

Hello again guys - I am also somewhat back for now. However, I know from past experience it'd be unfair for me to try to commit to a group RP when when I've tried in past years I've always had to drop out. So I'm only taking on a few 1-1's this time around as they involve less reading, and under what will become a fairly irregular posting schedule. I would love to catch up with people though so please do send me a PM! :D

I am still very much around and I'd be happy to co-GM. ^^
Would you want to be the GM actually and I'll co-GM for you? I'm heading back to school in a couple of weeks, so I'm not sure how busy I'll be, but I definitely don't want this RP to die out if it were to be rebooted again. (I'd send you the link to the word doc that has all the world information and chapter outlines.)

Would you want to be the GM actually and I'll co-GM for you? I'm heading back to school in a couple of weeks, so I'm not sure how busy I'll be, but I definitely don't want this RP to die out if it were to be rebooted again. (I'd send you the link to the word doc that has all the world information and chapter outlines.)
I'd need a little time to review the material, I'm certainly no coding wizard, but sure. SkyGinge SkyGinge would you be willing to let me pester you for consultations on plot and such?

SilverFlight SilverFlight : I'm happy to be a consultant but I did have a bit of a dilemma earlier this term about how this internet collaborative stuff plays into intellectual property/publishing stuff given I'm a creative writing student and potentially might want to use my plots more seriously later down the line. So I'm happy to let stuff continue and give little pointed but primarily this would be your world now, and I'd like to keep certain pre-planned plot elements to myself just as a failsafe, if you understand? I checked with my tutor and she reckons it'd be fine for me to use characters and worlds I've created for here but further down the line with publishing might well be a different kettle of fish.

SilverFlight SilverFlight : I'm happy to be a consultant but I did have a bit of a dilemma earlier this term about how this internet collaborative stuff plays into intellectual property/publishing stuff given I'm a creative writing student and potentially might want to use my plots more seriously later down the line. So I'm happy to let stuff continue and give little pointed but primarily this would be your world now, and I'd like to keep certain pre-planned plot elements to myself just as a failsafe, if you understand? I checked with my tutor and she reckons it'd be fine for me to use characters and worlds I've created for here but further down the line with publishing might well be a different kettle of fish.

So basically this means that I'll be writing the story as well? If you're sure. I mean, your ideas are your own. Everything you write is yours, I'll defend that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back