• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Magicborne OOC and Bants~

I've finally caught up on stuff! Health's still been pretty patchy these last few days - however, I'll be making a post tomorrow and finally looking through Stickdom Stickdom 's CS! Looking forward to seeing the nightmare posts for those who haven't posted yet!

Also Castello Castello I just got Fire Emblem Echoes yesterday so I can now put a name to your profile pic's face :P

I've finally caught up on stuff! Health's still been pretty patchy these last few days - however, I'll be making a post tomorrow and finally looking through Stickdom Stickdom 's CS! Looking forward to seeing the nightmare posts for those who haven't posted yet!

Also Castello Castello I just got Fire Emblem Echoes yesterday so I can now put a name to your profile pic's face :P

Haven't had the chance to work on the bio or update the unfinished parts lately, the past week has been crazy hectic with working nights and volunteering mornings and napping afternoons to make up for it XD I'll try to get it done tomorrow before you officially give it a look over, but I dunno if I can have it totally ready until the weekend. Hope you can piece together the characters from what I've said in the OOC and the CS that's there, I'll be filling in the details as I get the chance over the next couple of days.

I'm not sure how fast this RP moves since I'm relatively new. Is it okay if I go ahead and reply to Silver before trying to move our characters to join the others?

I'm not sure how fast this RP moves since I'm relatively new. Is it okay if I go ahead and reply to Silver before trying to move our characters to join the others?

I think they already moved on to the "nighttime everyone's sleeping and being kidnapped" part of the story, so maybe you could make your post in two halves, the first half finishing the conversation and breaking off from it, and the other leading into the nightmare sequence. That just seems like the most sense to me since everyone has already kinda jumped ahead to that portion. But, I'm not even started into the story yet, so these are just the observations of a bystander XD

I think they already moved on to the "nighttime everyone's sleeping and being kidnapped" part of the story, so maybe you could make your post in two halves, the first half finishing the conversation and breaking off from it, and the other leading into the nightmare sequence. That just seems like the most sense to me since everyone has already kinda jumped ahead to that portion. But, I'm not even started into the story yet, so these are just the observations of a bystander XD
I already posted for that.

I never did anything before the nightmares section so I had to make a post involving just my twins and nobody else originally.

Oh, my bad, well, totally ignore everything I said and get an answer from someone who knows, because I don't XD

Pretty hectic week today. :) Just to give insight: Today I partook in chicken fighting, and pig racing bets. Then I went swimming in a lake, and later I rode on an ostrich. Then I went fishing for crocodiles (more like tantalizing honestly) and bottlefeeding pond fishes. Then I wiggled a python in my arms, and some other shit with feeding parakeets and deers. All in all, had a great time in the expense of animal's livelihood and basic rights. #vietnam. I don't get any wifi in the hotel I've been staying in so it's my luck we stopped by a cafe which does.

Can someone fill me in where we're at in the story, just for convenience sakes when I come back. (2-3 more days of adventures? =)

Are you enjoying it so far? I am pretty fond of it.

When I saw this RP was taking place in a village, it kind of reminded me of Echoes. There's even a soldier named Lukas in both...

Currently in the process of writing up my post! Castello Castello , how do you feel about Adela encountering a bandit running off with Sylvio?

Currently in the process of writing up my post! Castello Castello , how do you feel about Adela encountering a bandit running off with Sylvio?
Looks good! I have a day off today so I'll spruce up a response. Did you want to wrap up the fight with my post? I'll have it so Sylvio is abducted because that would be awkward if he wasn't. : P

Looks good! I have a day off today so I'll spruce up a response. Did you want to wrap up the fight with my post? I'll have it so Sylvio is abducted because that would be awkward if he wasn't. : P
Yes sounds good! I left the fight open to you at the end of my post. But unfortunately, Sylvio will still be abducted, but that doesn't mean we can't put up a good fight :) Although, Adela will probably be useless in this fight, as she has little fighting experience and her magical energy has mostly been depleted

Last edited:
Pretty hectic week today. :) Just to give insight: Today I partook in chicken fighting, and pig racing bets. Then I went swimming in a lake, and later I rode on an ostrich. Then I went fishing for crocodiles (more like tantalizing honestly) and bottlefeeding pond fishes. Then I wiggled a python in my arms, and some other shit with feeding parakeets and deers. All in all, had a great time in the expense of animal's livelihood and basic rights. #vietnam. I don't get any wifi in the hotel I've been staying in so it's my luck we stopped by a cafe which does.

Can someone fill me in where we're at in the story, just for convenience sakes when I come back. (2-3 more days of adventures? =)
That actually sounds like a really fun adventure! Vietnam/Southeast Asia is definitely next on my to travel list

And yes of course! The real shit has only just begun. Before that was simple introductions / pleasantries :)

Anywho, how is everyone doing on this terrible Monday afternoon (or night depending on time zones)? Anyone have some good TV show recommendations?

That actually sounds like a really fun adventure! Vietnam/Southeast Asia is definitely next on my to travel list

And yes of course! The real shit has only just begun. Before that was simple introductions / pleasantries :)

Anywho, how is everyone doing on this terrible Monday afternoon (or night depending on time zones)? Anyone have some good TV show recommendations?
Well, Zoo is in its third season right now and I feel like it's a terribly underrated TV show that deserves more recognition.

Well, Zoo is in its third season right now and I feel like it's a terribly underrated TV show that deserves more recognition.
Huh I just looked up the synopsis and it sounds very suspenseful/action-packed!

I just finished The Handmaids Tale and I 1000% recommend this show if you're into dystopian/drama type shows. Absolutely cannot wait for the next season to come out

Also I've been hooked on The Office this summer if there are any fans out there!

Yeah! You go especially for the street food culture. (Be sure to pack some medication for indigestion though lol!)

Anyways so embarrassing, writing a character up for magicborne is becoming so bumpy. Given I keep having long-breaks in between writing it, the disjunction really shows through making me restart over and over. Boohoo.

Now I'm used to a faster pace in another RP I'm in, so is this pace normal for this RP? I joined late, so I have no idea what the pace is normally like.

Now I'm used to a faster pace in another RP I'm in, so is this pace normal for this RP? I joined late, so I have no idea what the pace is normally like.
Sky's been having a bit of a hard time with health at the moment, but I'm sure things will move along in a few days.

Sorry for my lack of replies! I have a big exam this coming Friday so I will be spending a lot of time this week studying for that. I'll be flying home on August 1 and I'll have much more time on my hands after that.

As for SkyGinge SkyGinge , unfortunately, it seems like his health is not improving as quickly as we had hoped, but fear not! He shall return soon. In the mean time, let's fend off these darn rubbish hooded figures!

Okay everyone I'm now back from my long vacation with my friend. It was a fun time and all that good stuff.

Now I must apologize to all of y'all for basically leaving in a bad time. I hope I didn't ruin anything for anyone with my absence. Now I must get caught back up if you all will still have me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back