• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Magicalliea Prosperity Roleplay

CookieGalaxy

⚄┊ʀᴜʟᴇ I. be a level seven at minimum.
i don’t like roleplaying with people who have a low experience with anyone less then a seven level. i would like someone who has a two or three year time experience.

⚄┊ʀᴜʟᴇ II. don’t control my character/s
whenever we roleplay, i am in control of my character/s and you are in control of yours. i will give a heads up if i feel like you’re being too controlling over me and my character/s before leaving if you do it again.
⚄┊ʀᴜʟᴇ III. don’t be overpowered
try and make your character as realistic as possible unless it’s stated that we are doing a supernatural roleplay, but even then you can’t be overpowered and constantly miss hits or dodge death over and over and over again.
⚄┊ʀᴜʟᴇ IV. don’t be boring
talk to me outside of the roleplay! show me art that you do, projects, ask for help or advice! i want to make a friend outside of the roleplay. during the roleplay make it interesting- add angst and drama, and things that turn the entire scene around! make it interesting.
⚄┊ʀᴜʟᴇ V. my reply length is normally either 10 lines to multiple messages, and i’m expecting somewhat the same from my partners. at absolutely minimum and lowest, i will accept seven lines. add lots of detail and try and respond within a reasonable time, and if you’re going to be away for awhile please try and tell me.
⚄┊ʀᴜʟᴇ VI. don’t randomly leave or ghost me.
⚄┊literate- adv.literate
i typically sit around an advanced literate or advanced literate, writing normally 2-3 paragraphs per response. my starters are also normally more then one message, and i would expect that from my partners.

triggers
◟ ◞

☁️⠀⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⠀⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⠀⁣⠀ ⁣⠀⁣⠀ ⁣
⚄┊I am sensitive to rape, blood, and gore, give a heads up either before the message or right after. I'm a minor so 13-17 PLEASE

Now here's my starter,

Outside the window, the trees move to the wind brushing through them. The birds sat on the power lines chattering away with their tiny beaks. Children from all over the town hurried to get to the playground to meet up with their friends. Flowers bloomed in the sunlight as they develop and grow to become big and strong.

Looking out from the bedroom window, life seemed to go on from the outside. No conflicts happening in the country with others fight with each other. It almost seems to be peaceful without any conflicts. Good without evil to oppose it would be a boring life. Good and evil balance each other to bring about a good life. What about living in a world where evil opposes the good?

“Violetta!!’ A voice called out.

“Coming mother!!’ yelled back a 13-year-old girl.

She jumped down from the balcony of her bed and ran downstairs. Violetta Notan is no normal girl. She’s a fighter, intelligent, and uses her skills to fool those who oppose her. That’s what makes her the outcast in the town of Mayleaf. She hurried downstairs and slid down on the staircase railing. Once her feet touched the ground, she walked up to her mother.

“You called for me mother?” she asked.

“Yes sweetheart. It’s almost time for the spring festival.”

“Oh the festival again?” she asked.

“Yes. You're going to be the lady everyone hopes you would be. Also, your friends are waiting for you at the skatepark,” her mother replied.

“Oh! Estella and Yoru! I forgot they were coming to Mayleaf! I should get going,” she said, hurrying to the door and grabbing her skateboard.

“Be back before sundown! Your stepfather is coming for dinner tonight!” her mother yelled at her before she was out the door.

She got on her skateboard, pushed her foot on the ground, and began to ride to the stake park her group always hung out at. The sky was a bright shade of blue when she took in the scenery around her. She has been thinking a lot about the world around her. Are there any other worlds she can explore? Where could she find them? All of those questions rushed through her mind as she rode her skateboard to the other side of town. After 15 minutes, she arrived at the stake park.

She jumped off her board, backflip, grabbed her board, and ran to meet her friends. They were sitting on the edge of the fence when she approached them.

“Yoru! Estella! What’s up guys!?” she asked them, climbing up on the fence to sit with them.

“Violetta! You made it! We weren’t thinking you would show up girlfriend!” Estella replied as she helped her friend sit on the fence with her and Yoru.

“Sorry I’m a little late guys. I was looking out my window wondering if I’ll get to explore the worlds outside of this one. I’ll leave this town as soon as I found a world I’ll call home,” she remarked.

“Violet, you know that your fantasies are not real. You live in this town all your life and there are no other worlds outside of this one,” the man of the group replied. Violetta shot him a death glare before returning to her normal happy expression. She crossed her legs over each other on the fence. Her black sneakers hang below her as the rims of her dress and blacks shorts blow within the gentle wind.

“What about all of those main characters that went through a portal to a new world? You just open a portal and you're in a brand new world.”

“Yeah but those worlds are fiction. This is the only world we have.”

“Oh come on Estella, where’s your sense of adventure? Hear me out, if this is the only world we have, how come it’s all going to disappear one day? There are many worlds out there that haven’t been discovered by humanity. Even as we speak, there are worlds being created,” Violetta went on.

“You’ve been watching those two cartoons again haven’t you?” said Yoru.

“No! I’m not a child anymore! Don’t push me to my core or that monster is going to come out,” Violetta replied angrily.

She ignored her friends and looked out on the horizon. The sky was as beautiful with the sun hanging low with the light shade of blue around it. It was all so amazing. Violetta crossed her arms to her chest and closed her eyes, deep in thought. She would always remain silent when she was deep in thought. It would help her drown out everything that is around her and focus solely on her thoughts. Everyone always thinks of her as a selfless human being. A lady who always cares about others rather than herself.

They weren’t wrong. She has been the one to care for her friends deeply. It’s just that she doesn’t want them to get hurt, or worse, killed. Vee dug deep into her thoughts to learn what to do next with her life. It normally takes her about an hour when she’s deep in thought. It felt like forever before she snapped back to reality. She opened her eyes and turned back to her friends.

“I’ve thought about it and you might be right guys. I think I’m too deep into the fantasy realm,” she said.

“Alright, you came to your senses, Vee. Come on, ice cream is on me ladies. Let’s go to the creamery,” said Yoru with a huge grin on his face. They all jumped down from the fence, one by one, and grabbed their skateboards. Yoru was the best at directions so the girls have them lead to wherever they wanted to go. They began walking towards the direction of the creamery.

“I haven’t seen you guys in a while. How have you two been?” asked Violet.

“You wouldn’t believe what went down the last month, Vee. Yoru and I were invited to a birthday bash that was full of high schoolers. When we arrived, the party was packed. As we entered, we were hit with some water that got out wet. We didn’t care. We were young and crazy. There were lots of games and everyone was having a good time. We can’t remember much because we sorta blacked out and when we woke up, we were late for school! After we got to school, we told everyone we knew and well, we got detention for that for the rest of the month,” Estella told the story.

“Wow, sounds like you had a crazy night! I wish I could have been there but I’m stuck here for the spring festival. I have to become a lady after the festival.”

“Oh right! We completely forgot! That’s the whole reason we came for a visit,” Estella replied.

“I’m not really looking forward to it. It's been the same thing every single year. I really don’t like the thought of becoming a lady. I prefer to be who I am rather than stick with some boring old custom I have to follow.”

“Come on Violetta, being a lady isn’t so bad. Despite me being a lady and you a boy, it’s not the end of the world for you.”

“I guess you do have a point,” Vee responded.

“Once you become a lady, life will stay the same but you have added responsibility. Am I right?” Estella said before she noticed Violetta wasn’t looking at her. The brunette spotted something glowing in the distance not fair from where they were. She walked off the trail to investigate the shiny object. She got on her knee and picked up the object. It was a pocketwatch. The casing of it was pure gold with scraps on it whatsoever. Near the bottom of it, carved in it, was the name ‘Tabitha’ written in silver letters. She placed the pocket watch into her black and red vest and went back to her friends.

“I apologize. I found a pocket watch on the ground. I’m going to keep it until I can find whoever Tabitha is and return it to her,” she said and they continue their walk for some cold, refreshing ice cream.

They arrived at the creamery after a long walk to get there. The tiro walked into the creamery and ordered their usual favors. Yoru ordered chocolate with hot fudge and sprinkles. Estella ordered sebret with rainbow sprinkles. Violetta ordered cookie dough with oreos mashed into it. Yoru paid for the ice cream for the ladies and they went and sat down at a booth. Violet pulled out the watch from her vest pocket to show her friends while they were eating their ice cream.

“Do you have any idea who this belongs to?” asked Stella.

“No. I haven’t had the slightest clue. Whoever Tabitha is, she must have dropped it while she was walking. If I can find her, I’ll return it to her,” she responded, taking a few bites of her ice cream.

“Well be careful. You never really know who this belongs to. It could be a creep,” replied Yoru.

The green-eyed girl apprehended the comment and just ate her ice cream. Something fell out of the pocket watch. The three friends looked at it. It was a folded up piece of paper. Vee reached over to pick it up. Once the folded piece of paper was in her hands, she slowly opened it. Fully opened, it revealed a picture of two people. On the left was a female wearing face paint that looked like a clock. She was wearing a long brown coat with matching boots and blue jeans. She was also wearing plain white gloves. Her eyes were an unusual shade of grey.

On the left was a male standing beside her. He was wearing a white, sleeveless shirt that seemed too long for him. His black belt held some of the white shirt into place. He seemed to be wearing light blue baggy pants with different style boots unlike the female beside him. He was wearing a leaf wreath on his head that looks like it is from ancient Greece. On his right arm, he seemed to have a fire and lava pattern on his arm. On his left, it was in a pattern of water. Leaves and vines seemed to be wrapping around his entire body. His eyes were an unlikely color of yellow.

Violetta flipped the picture over to see if it contained anything else. On the back of the picture were four simple words written in ink. “Elliot, best brother ever,” she read out loud. She put two and two together to realize that the female in the picture was Tabitha. She folded the picture and put it back into the pocket watch.

“So they are siblings. It looks like they are having a great time in the photo,” Estella commented.

“Tabitha must have been carrying the photograph around,” Violetta replied.

The brunette placed the pocket watch in her shorts pocket to hide it from anyone that might want to steal it.

⁣⠀⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⠀⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⠀⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⠀⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣⠀⁣⠀ ⁣⠀ ⁣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back