• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Magical

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
873f33bed2a4967e949c15ac58038f71.png
[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡

[div class=tabcontainer]
[div class=tab1][div class=tabtitlec1][div class=tabtitle1]RULES[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab2][div class=tabtitlec2][div class=tabtitle2]PLOT[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab3][div class=tabtitlec3][div class=tabtitle3]EXTRA[/div][/div][/div]

[/div]
[div class=contentcontainer][div class=tabcontent1]
1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)
2. No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.
3. Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.
5. This is first come, first serve. You must tell me what role you want when you express interest. HOWEVER, there is a cap to how many people I will accept.
6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules.
7. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
8. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
9. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.
10. There will be a discord for ooc talk.
11. *UNIQUE RULE HERE* - Please be able to play multiple characters. I don't usually require this, but for this RP to work, I feel as though it will be necessary, whether they be extra main roles or side characters.

12. We will be using realistic photos for the character sheets.
[/div] [div class=tabcontent2 style=display:none]
Many years ago, there were rumors of the Sailor Scouts existing. Located mainly in Japan, most people consider them a myth. After all, magic isn't real, and neither are mysterious magical powers or evil beings hell bent on destroying the earth.

Right?

A group of teens in the USA is about to find out just how wrong they are...

Trouble is brewing.

[/div] [div class=tabcontent3 style=display:none]
Hey! Me again.

So this is (obviously) a Sailor Moon inspired roleplay. It's purely OC's, so no need to know the plot of the manga/anime to join. I myself am probably a bit rusty on all the lore, so no worries! It'll be based around a group of teens who suddenly discover that they have magical powers. Here are the character archetypes I've come up with (though not just me, I had help!) and I also put what gender I'd like for them to be beside the name.
  • Spirit (dark) (male) [OPEN]
    • Also known as the harborer of death, though the user cannot mess with or bend free will. Can summon or channel spirits to do their bidding or give them new abilities.
  • Nature (earth) (female) [OPEN]
    • Gains power from nature, and everything that inhabits there. Can speak with animals, and use them/call on them to aid them in battle.
  • Cosmic (air) (male) [OPEN]
    • Can create, shape and manipulate air. Attacks are invisible, due to the fact that air cannot be seen.
  • Star (light) (female) [reserved by me]
    • Can control light and the concept of light. Able to create, shape, and mold visible light.
  • Sun (fire) (male) [reserved by The Black Knight The Black Knight ]
    • Can control fire and the heat sources it brings.
  • Moon (water) (female) [reserved by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ]
    • Can control water and the magnificent strength it brings.
So I guess this is a mixture of Sailor Moon and an elemental type roleplay (slightly more of the latter, that happened as I was writing this out, whoops). I'd love for this to be long term (duh), hence the playing multiple characters part. We'll each be a bad guy at some point I hope, though we can plan all that out. Love interests and friends are welcome, welcome, welcome! Ideas are encouraged! By all means, share away.

Other Roles Welcome:
  • Luna/Artemis like roles (to inform them of their powers) [one taken by VioletShadow VioletShadow ]
  • Love interests
  • Friends
  • Antagonists
  • Feel free to suggest!
LINKS:
Character Sheets
Lore/Announcements
Main Thread

[/div]

[/div][/div]
[class=container] height:530px; width:370px; margin:auto; cursor:default; background-color:white; [/class] [class=contentcontainer] height:218px; width:348px; margin:auto; position:relative; top:-17px; overflow:hidden; padding:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #e2e2e2; border-right:1px solid #e2e2e2; border-left:1px solid #e2e2e2; [/class] [class=tabcontent1] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent1] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=tabcontent2] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent2] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=tabcontent3] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent3] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=title] height:45px; min-width:90px; background-color:white; margin:auto; position:relative; top:45px; left:108px; display:inline-block; padding:10px; padding-right:12px; border-radius:1.8px; padding-top:8px; [/class] [class name=titletext] font-size:40px; color:#3a3a44; text-align:center; font-weight:bold; text-shadow: 1px 2px #b37aba; font-style:italic; position:relative; top:-8px; left:-1px; [/class] [class=tabcontainer] height:100px; width:370px; position: relative; left:0px; top:-17px; [/class] [class=tab1] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQp2kQnbspP-t4fSzfbdL-u4i2rJOyGtEbSGVg3kMwHw29jp_lumg'); background-size:100%; position-relative; margin-right:5px; background-position: 0% 90%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec1] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec1 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle1] height:22px; width:66px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:21.5px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=tab2] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWcvKf2sH7dtptBfkKBiW59WX4um1kXrULYBlBsIKalD29FvZA'); background-size:100%; position-relative; margin-right:5px; background-position: 0% 40%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec2] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec2 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle2] height:22px; width:72px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:19.5px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=tab3] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9rJYnZ8ZAZ02Hc7vgUCEZnnNZYCpMoUoPB9ZOltHk1DN0xgxS'); background-size:100%; position-relative; background-position: 10% 20%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec3] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec3 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle3] height:22px; width:70px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:21.2px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabcontent2 hide tabcontent3 show tabcontent1 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabcontent1 hide tabcontent3 show tabcontent2 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tabcontent1 hide tabcontent2 show tabcontent3 [/script]

Last edited:
You had me at the title. Can I take cosmic?

I love Sailor Moon Rps. I'm glad you opened this to female AND male roles versus one-sided. Could I try for Sun?

Can I have nature! Female !!

Absolutely!

HNNNNNNGH BELLE YOU NEED TO STOP BEING COOL

Even as my writing muse yells in my ear to say "no"... I CAN'T

Could I be Star?

See i knew i forgot something as i posted this. Im actually gonna be taking the star role >< im so sorry t.t

This is SO. FRICKEN. COOL! As someone who had an older sister who was obsessed with this franchise and was dragged into it as a child, I would love to join xP

If possible could I have a luna/artermis-like role? But a bird version? Or even a snek? Or something along those lines? xDD This is a mere additional suggestion, but could this character have possible shapeshifting abilities? xP Just so I'm not completely useless lol

Ah, that's fine! I shoulda figured you'd take the best one ;)
Could I go for Moon instead?

XD
Yes ma'am!

This is SO. FRICKEN. COOL! As someone who had an older sister who was obsessed with this franchise and was dragged into it as a child, I would love to join xP

If possible could I have a luna/artermis-like role? But a bird version? Or even a snek? Or something along those lines? xDD This is a mere additional suggestion, but could this character have possible shapeshifting abilities? xP Just so I'm not completely useless lol

Omg, I love the shapeshifting idea! Yes, that sounds perfect!

hm...

would you consider any other roles/powers? (lightning or metal?) otherwise, i think i'll go for spirit if i may!

Would you wanna do spirit and have those as your powers instead? ^^

Oh screw you guys for always making such interesting RPs and I see it late. I may not have watched Sailor Moon all throughout but I still loved it. And a buddy of mine was obsessed with it.

But if you think I'm not gonna gun for a friend role who helps however she can through the usage of tech, then you are sorely mistaken.

Can I make a rich, tech-savvy person who helps by acting as an operator through the usage of various gadgets to make sure that her friends don't die on her early because of these new powers?

Oh screw you guys for always making such interesting RPs and I see it late. I may not have watched Sailor Moon all throughout but I still loved it. And a buddy of mine was obsessed with it.

But if you think I'm not gonna gun for a friend role who helps however she can through the usage of tech, then you are sorely mistaken.

Can I make a rich, tech-savvy person who helps by acting as an operator through the usage of various gadgets to make sure that her friends don't die on her early because of these new powers?

Omg that sounds pretty awesome!! I'd love to have you.

Oh! Is this still open?

What kind of role were you hoping for?

I was hoping for a 'scout' role but can also play something else, like maybe an enemy that switches sides to help them instead, maybe even because he/she would have a crush on one of the good guys or something. Those are just suggestions of course =] I understand if the ideas don't fit into the RP.

I was hoping for a 'scout' role but can also play something else, like maybe an enemy that switches sides to help them instead, maybe even because he/she would have a crush on one of the good guys or something. Those are just suggestions of course =] I understand if the ideas don't fit into the RP.

Ooh, a double agent sounds super cool. Any crushes or stuff like that would have to be worked out with the character/player you want to be crushing on, of course, but welcome aboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back