• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Guardian Girls OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I haven't though...

I just did an exam today. I wanted to play but a lot of stuff kept me busy
-binged an anime
-studies for next exam
-heated argument

I had work life keeping me busy. Okay and I have to admit I was also glued to the computer to watch a certain tv series in my free time xD I will get to post soon... I hope :S sorry for not being as active...

Hey - I've been meaning to get a post out, what have I missed in the meantime? (I've stopped getting notifs for this because RPN is the bane of my existence.)

Do you mean here or IC? :p

Didn't happened much here. But there is ppl who made their sheets although they never replied, so i'm assuming them out of the game by now.

None i guess.
Uma is getting out for reccess.
Saori was chased alongside with nick on the upper floor until they eventualy mislead the angry people entering on a empty room, but there is people looking for them both everywhere at this point.

Akio left Kurai on the library, the roof over his head is shaking due to the chasing happening above him.

Well Kurai being Kurai is going to follow Akio until the guy agrees to help him because he's just that stubborn. So I guess the girl is probably just an NPC, I can work with this. Thanks!

Just Me. Just Me. I am writing my current post under the assumption that when transformed magical girls get that usual boost in like physical abilities from being transformed into magical girls.

XDDD I was thinking about writing something VERY smiliar towards Uma to what happened in the beggining of your post XD

Both, RPN is truly the bane of my existence. Alrighty then, which girl was on the roof again?
Well Kurai being Kurai is going to follow Akio until the guy agrees to help him because he's just that stubborn. So I guess the girl is probably just an NPC, I can work with this. Thanks!
Akio went to the stairs leading to the roof and is in front of Just's character, freaking the fuck out cuz he doesn't wanna address another person lol
So I have to wait for Just Me. Just Me. to reply so I can do anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back