• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
@Lumiine Tortuga Beluga Tortuga Beluga Hi hi! I know one of you has a placeholder up, I was just checking in to see if you were still planning on applying. Initially I had the due date for sheets as today, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to extend it to the end of the month. Just wanted to check in!
am I still able to apply if someone is also applying with the same fc I intended to use?

Edit: I may have missed the due date actually~ 😆

am I still able to apply if someone is also applying with the same fc I intended to use?

Edit: I may have missed the due date actually~ 😆
due date has been pushed to the end of the month so you're all good! And if you're applying to a different element/character than them you would need to pick someone else. If you're pplying for the same though, since only one of you will get in, it's fine!

due date has been pushed to the end of the month so you're all good! And if you're applying to a different element/character than them you would need to pick someone else. If you're pplying for the same though, since only one of you will get in, it's fine!
What other elements are available? I know Earth, Air, Fire, Water, but wouldn't sub-elements be considered part of the main four?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back