• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Question for everyone; would y’all prefer canon characters or to make your own? I’m writing this as a screenplay, so I have characters made up for it, just unsure if that’s something y’all would be interested in.

The way this would work would be Id post the character sheets and whoever you’re applying for youd send me a writing sample Ic. Please let me know!
I prefer to play my own characters.

Dog Fist Bump GIF by merkinspurlock

eyclore eyclore Tortuga Beluga Tortuga Beluga Hi hi! I know one of you has a placeholder up, I was just checking in to see if you were still planning on applying. Initially I had the due date for sheets as today, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to extend it to the end of the month. Just wanted to check in!

I'm interested! Where may I apply?
Here's the link to the character sheet! : )

I swear coding will be the death of me...... my poor little brain is quite confused.

awe no, is there anything I can do to help? If it makes you feel better, coding isn't required!
OMG! Why did I think it was required? I have been over here like "okay that doesn't look right" "I have no clue what I'm doing" this entire time. I'm just going to post my character and then maybe edit it later to code him to make it look better. Is that okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back