• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy MAGE Academy // Magical Academia Roleplay

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Ch. 2 - MAGE Academy Transfer Student

"Phew...Now that that was over..."
The 18-year-old girl would sigh in relief as she exited the principal's office. She looked at her new schedule.
-----------------
Mirabelle Wonderland - Second Year

Monday, Wednesday, Friday

Healing Magic - 9:00 AM
Animal Handling - 11:00 AM
Royalty Etiquette - 1:00 PM
Adventuring 101 - 3:00 PM

Tuesday, Thursday
Elemental Spirit Handling - 10:00 AM
Elemental Magic - 11:00 AM
Calligraphy - 3:00 PM

Theatre Club Tryouts - 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM

------------------------------
She sighed and went to lunch to meet the other students.

She was sweating bullets as she stared at the overwhelming amount of people at the cafeteria. Oh Irene... She thought to herself. She was shaking profusely. Crap....! I'm having a panic attack...! She thought. She started scratching her arm in anxiousness. She started breathing fast. Everything got blurry. She was having a full-fledged panic attack.

Catch You Catch Me

♡coded by uxie♡

Stomping away from the cafeteria, Noelle grabs a key from her pocket. Hanging from the key it reads “Room 307” carved in a small wooden charm.
“Sigh.. I left my book in those damned boxes.. i’ll have to go back to my new dorm” she thinks. “I hope they accepted my request, not to share a room with anyone, just like last year”
As Noelle enters the student living quarters, she looks for the door matching the numbers on the keyring, leaving her perfume all over the hallway.

Alis glanced up at the large clock on the wall and gasped, realizing the time. "Oh crap, I'm gonna be late! I gotta go but let's all get dinner at this table again tonight." She quickly gathered her belongings before dashing out of the room, clutching her hat to her head as she ran to the eastern courtyard for her Advanced Martial Arts class.

Signing in relief as she saw that the professor hadn't yet arrived, she went into the nearby changing area that had been set up to put on her Gi, the martial arts uniform, and began stretching with the rest of the class as she waited for the professor to arrive.

After the lady tied his hair to a low ponytail, Hiroto was given multiple textbooks of to topic of Witchcraft including recipies and ingredients gathering.

"I am one of the witches from the far north, Ms. Barlowe," The lady said as she examines Hiroto's face, "You look like your quite familar with entering and listening to the spirit realm, boy." Hiroto chuckled, not quite sue how to feel.

"Hmmm, since your already well versed with them how about we start with something you will need," Ms. Barlowe retrieved a few bones from her cupboard, "Like Divination. You already have the Tarot Reading class it should be quite easy for you." Hiroto was suprised that she was able to tell, not that he was expecting anything, "Well, whatever you say Ms. Barlowe."

Alis glanced up at the large clock on the wall and gasped, realizing the time. "Oh crap, I'm gonna be late! I gotta go but let's all get dinner at this table again tonight." She quickly gathered her belongings before dashing out of the room, clutching her hat to her head as she ran to the eastern courtyard for her Advanced Martial Arts class.

Signing in relief as she saw that the professor hadn't yet arrived, she went into the nearby changing area that had been set up to put on her Gi, the martial arts uniform, and began stretching with the rest of the class as she waited for the professor to arrive.
Blessing realized the clock as well, staring at the little plate filled with mashed potatoes left in his foodtray. But the big clock showed.. the number he again forgot how to pronounce, which was when he had to scoot out of his seat and panic. He revealed his dragonlike features, the green horns and green wings and green tail. Flying to the Advanced Martial Arts class, meanwhile the mortals/humans saw him as if he was running like a normal college boy. Thank goodness he learned the illusion spell, or the humans would've stared annoyingly.

"Phew, that was close.." He changed to the martial arts uniform, stretching as well before he saw Alis beside him. "Ooh, she's in this class too?"
{Yay, I found a class for him but without a time-}

Alis looked beside her in surprise as Blessing settled into the spot. “Oh, you’re in here too? That’s great! It’ll be nice to have a sparring partner-“ she was cut off by a sharp whistle as a militant looking woman entered the courtyard at 10:30 on the dot. She had short black hair, cropped bluntly at her chin and piercing yellow eyes. Maybe a half-fae? Alis thought, though the hawkish features lean more towards a shapeshifter…

Before she could finish the thought the instructor began speaking in a sharp tone. Everything about her was sharp. “Line up students, and bow! I am Sensei Artick and you will refer to me as such.” Once everyone had followed the instructions she barked out, “Run! 10 laps around the courtyard- Go!”

Blessing didn't even have the time to reply, Sensei Artick had interrupted his slow-realizing brain. Bowing down and starting the laps right away, the white-haired boy ran 10 laps around the courtyard in the blink of an eye, having the speed of a dragon made it a lot easier than he thought. The other students seemed surprisingly slow to him, which meant he's faster than the speed of.. sound? Oh, yeah, the speed of sound. His father was as fast as the speed of light, and he couldn't even try to beat him before he was gone..
"I-I'm done, Sensei Artick."

Artick glanced at the boy, her expression betraying nothing as she considered him for a moment. “Very well, keep running until the last student is finished. Let’s see how much energy you dragons have.” She gave a slightly evil grin and turned back to the students still running their laps.

Alis, on lap 6 and barely winded, noticed the exchange between Blessing and Artick. I wonder what that’s about. He’s as fast as a whip!

She lays out some turtle shells in front of him, "Alright boy, can you tell me what these are?" Hiroto examines the shells, "Well, they are turtle shells. Why are you asking?" Ms. Barlowe chuckles, "Partially, these are a type of Oracle Bone. This is my first lesson to you, boy."

They spent the rest the hour pulling up different oracle bones and pointing at the different descriptions. An hour has gone by, just as Hiroto was out the door, Ms. Barlowe interupted him and asked him to come closer.

She pulled out a small, silver ring, "This is for you boy, given by the headmaster of the MAGE program. He said you would need it." Hiroto wore the ring on his index finger, quite suprised it fitted him so easily. A light flashed from a clear crystal as a hologram appeared in front of him. "Huh?" Hiroto was confused at this action. "This is a communication device made for MAGE students like you. All your teacher and student contacts are on there," Ms. Barlowe explained, "Now out you go," A strong gust of wind pushed him out of the room and the door shut in front of Hiroto immediately when leaving. Astonished and startled by the sudden exit, he walks out of the hallway while examining the ring.

Artick glanced at the boy, her expression betraying nothing as she considered him for a moment. “Very well, keep running until the last student is finished. Let’s see how much energy you dragons have.” She gave a slightly evil grin and turned back to the students still running their laps.

Alis, on lap 6 and barely winded, noticed the exchange between Blessing and Artick. I wonder what that’s about. He’s as fast as a whip!
"As you wish." Blessing replied gently, running once again and finishing another ten laps in his dragonlike speed. He kept lapping and lapping until it was lap 57, excluding the ten laps he already did. He could see some students finished and sitting on the ground, sweating buckets. Him, on the other hand, just started sweating. It could barely be called sweating, anyway.
{sorry, i didnt get a notification.}

Hiroto makes his way the, having no classes for the next five hours. He wanted to see what the interior around the school was like and the different locations of the school. When he found the cafeteria again, he found a poster that read for applications for the student council. He was quite curious and had no idea which club he would join so he decided to decided to dedicate a bit of his time to apply. He signed his name on the sign up sheet below the poster.

“Looks like time flew by,” Min pouted, her notion of a third portion abandoned. She gently handed the sphere back to Mel before looking down at her schedule.

“room 115….” She muttered, “Dark arts theory, eh?” She looked up to see Mel still at the table, “Sorry Mel, I gotta go as well, dark arts theory.”

Kailey started also realizing that time flew quickly, meaning it was 11:00. Aaaaaand time for Elemental Spirits Handling, where she almost completely burns the class because she's already too bored in here. Walking off, she looked back at the table, which barely had any people but Minji and Melody. She started humming a song, hoping Minji's class isn't her way. Life is always easier for her if no unnecessary human interactions happened, and everyone is counted as human at this point.

"Phew...Now that that was over..."
The 18-year-old girl would sigh in relief as she exited the principal's office. She looked at her new schedule.
-----------------
Mirabelle Wonderland - Second Year

Monday, Wednesday, Friday

Healing Magic - 9:00 AM
Animal Handling - 11:00 AM
Royalty Etiquette - 1:00 PM
Adventuring 101 - 3:00 PM

Tuesday, Thursday
Elemental Spirit Handling - 10:00 AM
Elemental Magic - 11:00 AM
Calligraphy - 3:00 PM

Theatre Club Tryouts - 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM

------------------------------
She sighed and went to lunch to meet the other students.

She was sweating bullets as she stared at the overwhelming amount of people at the cafeteria. Oh Irene... She thought to herself. She was shaking profusely. Crap....! I'm having a panic attack...! She thought. She started scratching her arm in anxiousness. She started breathing fast. Everything got blurry. She was having a full-fledged panic attack.

Catch You Catch Me

♡coded by uxie♡

He steps away from the poster sign-up sheet. Whew, got one thing off my shoulder. He huffes. Deciding it was time to go check out his dorm, he looked around he hallway for the nearest bulletin board before his eyes fell on a child-like girl. Hiroto was quite worried for the girl, finding it quite odd that she was shaking even though that he couldn't sense any abnormalities right away. "Hey there, you ok?" He asked, walking up to her.

"My parents said that it's made up of astral energy," Melody points to the sphere. She smiled softly as Min hands her back her sphere, "Well, good luck. I don't have class for the next hour so I'll figure something to do."

Minji returned the smile. "Thanks, Mel. Enjoy your free time, and see you later," she said, giving a wave before pulling out her schedule. Time for another wandering session til I find this class...

To her surprise, Minji didn't have to wander for long before spotting the room. A man stood outside engaged in a friendly conversation with another student—a Lycanthrope, judging by his appearance. As she approached the classroom, Minji tilted her head and inquired, "Dark arts, correct?"

The man finished his conversation and turned towards her with a smile. However, Minji couldn't help but notice a brief flicker of discomfort in his expression upon meeting her gaze—a fleeting glimpse of fear...or perhaps even disgust, before it was swiftly replaced by a bright grin.

Huh? Minji shook her head, dismissing the thought as a mere delusion. "Yes, that is correct," the man confirmed, his smile unwavering. "I'm Professor Wulreth. May I have the pleasure of knowing your name?" Minji nodded in greeting. "Ah, I'm Minji Del Lune," she replied. "Welcome!" He exclaimed, "Why don't you go on inside and have a seat."

Minji nodded appreciatively before brushing past the professor, her mind preoccupied with finding a seat. As she stepped forward, a sudden pang shot through her, causing her to stumble. Labored breaths escaped her lips as she struggled to regain her balance and return to her seat.

Just as she steadied herself, an arm reached out to support her. "Are you okay?" Professor Wulreth's voice sounded concerned as he helped her up, but his eyes seemed inscrutable, their expression difficult to read, almost calculating. Minji managed a weak nod, but couldn't shake the feeling of unease that lingered within her. "I'm fine..." She replied, "Just a little dizzy"

He steps away from the poster sign-up sheet. Whew, got one thing off my shoulder. He huffes. Deciding it was time to go check out his dorm, he looked around he hallway for the nearest bulletin board before his eyes fell on a child-like girl. Hiroto was quite worried for the girl, finding it quite odd that she was shaking even though that he couldn't sense any abnormalities right away. "Hey there, you ok?" He asked, walking up to her.

"Oh god...oh god..."
The 18-year-old girl whimpered, but then heard a voice next to her. She anxiously averted her attention towards the sound, only for her to notice a boy the same age as her. She would shake her head no as she started to get overstimulated even more. "T-Too...Too much pe-people..." She stuttered as her breathing became more heavier.

Catch You Catch Me

♡coded by uxie♡

"Oh god...oh god..."
The 18-year-old girl whimpered, but then heard a voice next to her. She anxiously averted her attention towards the sound, only for her to notice a boy the same age as her. She would shake her head no as she started to get overstimulated even more. "T-Too...Too much pe-people..." She stuttered as her breathing became more heavier.

Catch You Catch Me

♡coded by uxie♡

Hiroto nods as he puts his cardigan over her shoulders, "Well, do you want to leave? I think I know a place. If you want, of course." He tries to be as considerate and gentle as he can be to the girl in front of her.

Melody took her tray and put it on top of the tray pile. Just as she left the cafeteria, she saw a familiar blue haired boy in a...ponytail and another girl in the corner. "Um, hello there, is everything ok?" Melody asked when she approached them. She didn't want to get too close so she stood a few meters away from the two.

Ch. 3 - Anxiety

"U-Uh..."
The 18-year-old female whimpered as she continued to softly scratch herself. "Ba-Backpack...grab...bag of...s-sensory stuff...! I-I...need t-them to c-calm...calm down...!" She whimpered out. "I..I'm hav-having an overstimulation..." She whimpered out more.

Catch You Catch Me

♡coded by uxie♡

Hiroto looks back at Melody and waves, "Hello there." He looked around for any bags that is on the female, "Sensory stuff? Do you know where they are?" Hiroto panicked as he looked around, not knowing what to do. He looks back at Melody, "Would you mind helping her, too?"

Melody nods before walking next to Hiroto. She hands over her sphere to the girl, "Would you like to hold it?"

Ch. 4 - Anxiety (Part 2)

"I-In...In my backpack...!"
The 18-year-old female whimpered as she continued to softly scratch herself again. "Pl-Please...hand me my bag..." She stuttered. "Okay..." She nodded.

Catch You Catch Me

♡coded by uxie♡

Hiroto looks around the female before he found it, quite literally on her back. A bit embarrased that he didn't saw sooner, he took the backpack off and handed it to her, "Is this what you were looking for?"

Melody watched Hiroto as fumbled to get the backpack. Melody hummed as she rotated the sphere around for the girl to see, "Do you like it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back