• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy MAGE Academy // Magical Academia Roleplay

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Alis took a deep breath and began winding slowly through the movements, graceful and flowing like a steady stream. Back in her hometown she practiced the art of Aikido, which was a water-based martial art. Despite her lack of affinity for the element, she still managed a decent imitation of her master's grace. Moving faster and faster, and blocked, evaded, and parried Blessing's blows as she moved faster and faster through the sets. I knew dragons were impressive, but he hasn't even broken a sweat! She mused in her head, panting a little as her forehead gleamed in exertion. Her half-fae body was tougher than most, but their limbs were blurs of movement as she pushed herself farther than she had with any sparring partner before.
Blessing studied Alis' movements, remembering a technique his mother called 'Lively and Lovely.' The technique focused on moving lightly and having energy in every move, also imagining that you're dancing in one way or another. Bless started with a light jump, boosting his speed to run and go behind Alis, standing in her blind spot. He landed a punch or two, one landing on her arm and the other was more creative, which was running to front Alis and punch her face. "God I feel awful.. I hate sparring females." Blessing's eyes had a hint of regret, since he'd rather spar any random male instead of injuring a female..

Blessing didn't sweat an attosecond, his wrists flaring to make him stop. He's not an easy person to give up, he'd rather let his wrists burn instead of letting Alis win.

{Didn't see that message, sorry.}

HEXYL
Hexyl re-opened his umbrella before taking his usual route back to the MAGE program. It wasn't quite as crowded as before but there were still stragglers walking around the hallways. The halls was extremely quiet as Hexyl wandered back. He was extremely fond of silence but this was odd, even for him, perhaps it was because he's active in the evenings and night.

Maxwell watched the Lucan leaving with the girl. “The infirmary on the first day, eh? Perhaps she’s out of her depth.” He mused. I’ll have to go speak with that professor, he thought silently.

Alis took the punches with ease and grinned a bit ferally. She wasn’t a bounty hunter in the outlands for nothing. “Is that all you’ve got, dragon?” She taunted, evading even faster than before. She switched from fully defensive to half offense, landing a kick to Blessing’s side and a punch to his stomach as well. Artick, noticing the two, began to walk towards them.

HIROTO
"Well, take good care of her," Hiroto watched the Lucan carries Minji to the infirmary. Now that he and the guy were left, he turn around to look at the male, "Excuse me, but have I met you before?"

Maxwell gazed at the boy for a moment before responding, “I do believe so. Say, aren’t you from those islands? The floating ones?” Maxwell stroked his chin for a moment longer before asking, “What was your name again?”

"Oh this?" Hiroto pointed to the ring, "This is something my Witchcraft professor gave me. Apparently it's a communication device for MAGE students. Hiroto taps a few buttons before opening up a map, "Which room number is your Royalty Ettiquite class, Mirabelle?"

Ch. 8 - TO THE CLASSROOM! (Part 3)

"U-Uhm..I-I forgot...hehe..."
The 18-year-old girl would sweat nervously. "B-But I...I think it was uh...room 3-032...?" The she guessed. "Yea. I think it was 3-032..!"

Catch You Catch Me

♡coded by uxie♡

HIROTO
"Room 3032?" Hiroto questioned Mirabelle as he opens up his ring map again. He looked around the map before he found the room on some of the higher floors "I think this is it."

Ch. 8 - TO THE CLASSROOM! (Part 4))

"O-Okay!"
The 18-year-old girl would go next to Hiroto and looks at the holographic map. She scanned the map until she found her classroom. "Ah! There it is! T-Thank you!" The she smiled. "Welp...I...I gotta get going to my class! See ya tomorrow during lunch!" She waved before running off to her next class.

Catch You Catch Me

♡coded by uxie♡

Hiroto waved goodbye as he watched the Mirabelle zoom to navigate herself through the school. He was quick to repond to Maxwell's question after Mirabelle dissapeared from his point of view, "I'd rather you keep the floating islands out of her ears but my name is Hiroto Sakemura," Hiroto points to Melody, "But it's nice to meet you regardless. And I believe you are from the royal court of this land?"

Alis took the punches with ease and grinned a bit ferally. She wasn’t a bounty hunter in the outlands for nothing. “Is that all you’ve got, dragon?” She taunted, evading even faster than before. She switched from fully defensive to half offense, landing a kick to Blessing’s side and a punch to his stomach as well. Artick, noticing the two, began to walk towards them.
"You made me do this!" Blessing exclaimed with a smirk, turning to a demi-human dragon. His wings, horns, tail and even his sharp teeth were only visible for those with demi-human species. The normal mortals would only see that he's fighting in an inhuman way, meanwhile he just unleashed his dragonlike powers. Bless had his incredible speed back, walking around Alis to make her dizzy. He may or may not have whispered a magical sentence to give him extra speed, but he's not that much of a cheater. Bless landed a few punches on Alis, defensing himself and turning to mostly offense but with defense. A dragonlike grin appeared on his face, slipping on the ground and going to her blind spot. The past-assassin landed a devilish kick on her side, punching her stomach with his devilish power. "Having fun with the pain, Alis?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kailey, meanwhile, had two hours of nothingness. It's a pain to be as lonely as this, but Kailey didn't care about anything more than walking down the halls to maybe find her dorm or something. Instead, she found living beings on her way to the cafeteria. A group of two boys and a girl, seemingly though the girl wasn't talking with them. Kailey had the insufferable feeling she gets once in a lifetime of creating a friendship, which is unbelievable due to her way of talking and behaviour, but she just wants to. Ughhhh, so umm. Kailey was walking up to the group, she has to if she wants to get to the cafeteria or to talk with the girl. But an idea popped, which was turning to her demi-human dragon form and flying above them to not get any attention. A second later, she flew past them successfully, and now she was in the range of sight to Melody, and oh lord should she talk or walk?

Ch. 8 - The New Student (Part 1)

"Alright..! I'm here...!"
The 18-year-old girl would pant heavily. She waited for the her teacher to let her in. She can faintly hear the teacher say, "Alright class! Today, we have a transfer student from this kingdom's allying nation of Wisteria! Now, just a heads up: she is very different from us.-" "Miss? What do you mean by "different"?" She heard one of the students say curiously. "W-Well...she thinks differently than us. She has autism. Let me get her real quick." The teacher said before Mirabelle heard footsteps walking towards the door. The door opens, revealing the teacher for Royal Etiquette. "Ah! You're here! Come on in and introduce yourself!" The teacher said sweetly before guiding Mirabelle into her class. She walked behind her nervously. "U-Uhm...uh hi...! I-I...I'm Mirabelle Wonderland and...a-and I am 18 years old. Uhm...I have autism, like the teacher said. I hope that we can become friends..!" The 18-year-old then bowed. One student raised his hand. "Yes, Luke?" The teacher caled out to one of the students. "Why is she so small? Shouldn't she be the same height as us? She looks like a 10-year-old..." The student said bluntly, before getting smacked on the back of the head by the student's friend. "Don't judge anyone by their size, dummy! I am so sorry, Mirabelle! He is just a blunt little doofus!" The other student gave a apologetic smile to Mirabelle. Mirabelle smiled nervously. "Y-Yea...I get that a lot. I was born small so..." Mirabelle sweat-dropped. The female student nodded. "Ah ok." The female student said. "Alright then! Now that that's done, why don't you go sit....right over here." The teacher then pointed to a empty seat next to the female student. "Lulu, why don't you help Mirabelle get accustomed to this class?" The female student nodded before motioning Mirabelle to sit next to her. The 18-year-old nodded before walking over to her seat and sits down next to her.

Catch You Catch Me

♡coded by uxie♡

Melody was slightly dumbfounded by his comment, "What do you mean 'out of my ears'? If there's something you wish to spill then let me on it too!" She included herself in between the two male.

Kiva sits in her meteorology class. Part of her is paying attention, but she's really focused on the ring she received. She spends most of the class testing out as many functions on it as possible. Wow! I can't believe this little ring can do so many things! I HAVE to go exploring with it at some point.

HEXYL

Hexyl made his way around the building before entering the MAGE library. There were a lot of people sitting on chairs and studying as well as magic appliances to reach the books on top of the shelves. Having read most of the selection already, Hexyl made his way to a dark corner of the library and chose a random book from a shelf nearby. There was a small couch and tea table in the corner, it looked like it haven't been sat on or used in the last couple of months. Taking the chance, Hexyl sat on the far edge of the couch, near the tea table. He placed his ring on the surface and tapped it, letting out a light glow and started reading the contents of his book.

Maxwell grinned, “Maxwell Meritosa, Crown Prince of Kaldera at your service.” He swept into a half bow, then looked at Melody with a raised eyebrow. “You sure seem the nosy type, eh? How about I spill a few royal secrets instead?” He winked at her with a playful grin.

Alis was a good hunter. The best in the Outlands for her age, but gods above was this guys fast. She tried her best to keep up, and was on the verge of pulling out some of her enchanted weapons to even the playing field when Artick reached them, easily grasping Blessing by the back of his Gi and blocking Ali’s’ arm from reaching her dagger. “I do believe,” she began smoothly, “that I told you to only do the basic sparring. Regardless, the two of you are the only students left in class still. Dismissed!” She gave both of them a penetrating glare before turning and walking away.

Ch. 9 - A-Are...Are we friends now?

"Okay then! I'm done with my class!"
The 18-year-old girl smiled as she played with her keycap keychain. She wanted to hang out with Hiroto and Melody again. They were the nicest people ever. She ran over downstairs to where Hiroto and Melody were. She spooted them from a distance, but they were talking with...somebody familiar. She went at a nice distance to fully see who the familiar person was. It was none other than her betrothed, Maxwell! She beamed and ran over to him. She then jumped onto his back, hugging him in the process. "Maxi!" She said cutely.

Catch You Catch Me

♡coded by uxie♡

HIROTO
"O, so your the crown prince of... Kadara, i think?" Hiroto guessed from the top of his head as Mirabelle jumps and hugs him, "I am Hiroto Sakemura, the exorsist who travelled down." He smiled at Melody as he pet her shoulder, he felt a spirit pass right through him as he does so, "I suppose I could tell you too, a small spirit told me the stars would align if I do."

Melody watched as Mirabelle clung onto this "Maxwell" guy. She giggled, delighted that Mirabelle looked so happy.

Alis was a good hunter. The best in the Outlands for her age, but gods above was this guys fast. She tried her best to keep up, and was on the verge of pulling out some of her enchanted weapons to even the playing field when Artick reached them, easily grasping Blessing by the back of his Gi and blocking Ali’s’ arm from reaching her dagger. “I do believe,” she began smoothly, “that I told you to only do the basic sparring. Regardless, the two of you are the only students left in class still. Dismissed!” She gave both of them a penetrating glare before turning and walking away.
Blessing was about to land a critical hit, but sadly, Artick had already barged in between him and Alis. As he was looking down with a nervous smile, his illusion technique accidentally took off. SOOOOOOOOO Bless' demi-dragon form was revealed. Fangy teeth, green horns, black tail, black and green bony wings, even his clawlike hand was revealed. Hell, he's gonna get in lots of interrogation. "Wha-I--OH SHIT!" Blessing was on the ru- on the fly. He flew out of the classroom and to the nearest boys' bathroom. He turned back to a full human, panicking before he took out his breather and calmed down. Blessing, the cheery dragon boy, had asthma. Whenever he panics, his breathe gets heavier and heavier, causing a need to use his breather. Nobody knew about this, not even his parents or Kailey.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kailey had enough, she just went to the cafeteria and stared at the ceiling. Boredom took over her, annoyed at the amount of noise in the cafeteria. Her next class was Elemental Combat Techniques at 1:00, so she still had to stay there for an hour or so. It was shit, staring at the ceiling while wearing her earpods to prevent any noise from coming. Seconds, minutes, they were so slow. A second seemed like an hour, sitting there without any talk buddy or her brother. Like, damn, couldn't the academy just allow bringing pets?

When her class ended, Kiva stayed behind a few extra seconds to avoid getting caught up in traffic from students rushing out of their classrooms. Her plan made it easier as she didn't have to worry about being knocked over. Curious, and with time on her side before her next class, Kiva decides to continue her exploration of the academy. Of course, a pit stop at the gym couldn't hurt, right? Kiva had tryouts after class today, so why not get a little practice in early just to loosen up and make sure she's ready.

1709775004343.png
Evan
interaction: honeysweetest.co honeysweetest.co
the Gorgan Evan was letting out a small sigh they were frankly carrying way too many books the long serpent tail gently swishing behind them as they slithered across the ground. as they made there way to the library having not seen anyone in front of them they were humming softly onto to run right into someone or rather their tail tripping up on them causing evan to fall over faceplanting into the ground. "... ouch..

HEXYL
interaction: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
A loud noise causes Hexyl to stir from his reading. He figured that he already started reading the book and would want to read it in his morning routine and tooked it under his shoulder and put his ring back on. He traced where the location of the sound to the best of his ability before he laid eyes on a serpant with his books scattered around him. "Excuse me sir, do you need help getting up or gather your books?" He asked as he offered his hand.

Maxwell grinned at Hiroto, shouldering the small girl’s weight as she jumped on him. “That’s me. Hello, little Belle,” he said gently to Mirabelle, trying to disengage her from himself. “You’ll crinkle my school uniform if you keep that up!” He joked, though he was half serious.

Alis watched blessing fly away, dumbfounded. He seemed panicked about the illusion slip, though she wasn’t sure why. It wasn’t like his dragon-ness was a secret with his shadow moving the way it did. Oh well, he has some issues to work out, I guess.. she thought before bowing to Artick and going to the bathroom to change for her next class.

Maxwell grinned at Hiroto, shouldering the small girl’s weight as she jumped on him. “That’s me. Hello, little Belle,” he said gently to Mirabelle, trying to disengage her from himself. “You’ll crinkle my school uniform if you keep that up!” He joked, though he was half serious.

Ch. 10 - Friends..?

"Hehe!"
The 18-year-old girl giggled cutely. But when Maxwell said to get off of him, she pouted sadly and got off of him. "S-Sowwy.." She said in her cute voice as she started fidgeting with her hands.

Catch You Catch Me

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back