• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy MAGE Academy // Magical Academia Roleplay

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
HIROTO

"Uh, do you guys want us to go?" he asked politely, watching the whole scene in front of him, "Romance is a quite taboo thing, or is that not a thing in the mainland?". It was quite difficult for him to understand the culutre and mindsets of the population of Kaldera dispite the year of adjusting.

Ch. 11 - Ar-Are We Dating...?!

"U-Uhm..! We-We're actually betrothed, in order to form political relations with my kingdom ever since a month ago, when his kingdom and my kingdom formed a peace treaty..."
The 18-year-old girl shyly stuttered as she nervously rubbed her nape. "Yeah..."

Catch You Catch Me

♡coded by uxie♡

"That's something new, never knew you were already engaged," Melody chuckled in surprise. "I would have never known that you were from a different kingdom, may I know which one?" she was quite curious of the outside world as she had never left her lake or the academy.

"That's something new, never knew you were already engaged," Melody chuckled in surprise. "I would have never known that you were from a different kingdom, may I know which one?" she was quite curious of the outside world as she had never left her lake or the academy.

Ch. 12 - The Story of My Life!

"I am from the demihuman kingdom of Wisteria!"
The 18-year-old girl proudly said. "Yea, I know, I look like a human...b-but..." She took a deep breath in, then out. "I am actually a demihuman. Now, what I'm about to tell you, must stay within this group. Just....promise me one thing: You won't share this with ANYONE in this school. My sub-species is very...unique. I'm the first ever born demihuman to even have this species. Got it..?" She said in a serious tone, with a serious expression on her face.

Catch You Catch Me

♡coded by uxie♡

"It's alright, feel free to tell us anything," Melody replied and placed one of her fingers over her mouth, "In return, I'll also share a secret if you're willing to hear."

Ch. 13 - The Secret...

"Okay, let's go somewhere else...I don't want anyone knowing this.."
The 18-year-old girl whispered, before dragging them to a empty classroom. "Alright...here goes..." She muttered to herself before she started glowing a faint baby pink. She glowed brighter and brighter, before the silhouette of her grew a unicorn horn, unicorn wings, and long, flowy white hair with rainbow star-like highlights all over her hair. She also grew a tail with the same rainbow start-like highlights. She slowly stopped glowing, revealing her changed appearance. "S-So...wh-what do you think..?" She stuttered shyly.

Catch You Catch Me

♡coded by uxie♡

Melody follows her into the empty classroom, curious of what's to come. As she closed the door behind her when everybody filed in, a bright glow came from Mirabelle. Before she knew it, Mirabelle looked different with unicorn features and a rainbow colored hair. She was quite mesmerized with the change that happened, letting out a small "Pretty..." before placing her sphere on a desk. "You look pretty!" Melody smiled in acknowledgment.

1709775004343.png

Evan
interaction: honeysweetest.co honeysweetest.co
"um.. yeah i err do need a bit of help up.. ugh.. that hurt alot.. um err oh yeah sorry.. about all of that" they'd say with an awkward blush on their face. "err oh um my names even by the way... um.. nevermind sorry.. this ugh" they'd add instead of getting up they'd just awkwardly curl up. this was sooooooooooo not how he expected his first day to go just awfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back