• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern πŒπšπŸπ’𝐚 𝐂𝐒𝐭𝐲 | 𝟏 𝐱 𝟏 |

jude

Magic Eight Ball
013a57d0880d0f612cba54675ba63b4f.gif cba38c53dd32b7025ef65ad7cd73eede.gif 86bda902d13e49279daf0e77690e9e6a.gif

Ello! My name is Jude, thank you so much for taking the time to look at my thread and I hope that you stay and look around a bit. I have been roleplaying on and off for awhile now, my life has calmed down very much since the holidays have been coming to an end. I have found myself with nothing to do, so I'm now here to get more into writing because why the hell not. I have many things that I love to roleplay, but there are times that I can be very picky about what I want to write about but it all depends on my mood. I'm the kind of girl that loves trying new things, but at the same time I can be picky which mind sound like I'm complicated but honestly I'm not, I promise. I'm honestly a very chill person and I just go with the flow of things. I hate making my introductions so long because I know people just want to get to the ideas, I so understand where you all are coming from. I will be saying some things about me, my rules, and a little bit about who I'm looking for, then I'm going to get into my pairings then plots but the plots will be added a bit later.
\\About Me//
- She/Her Pronouns
- Proud Cancer β™‹οΈŽ
- Huge Music nerd
- Pacific Standard Time
- Dog mother
- ooc chat friendly
- Ghost friendly
- 3rd person, literate; I can give you 6 to 5 detailed paragraphs
- Romance; I just have to have it in the stories that I write
- Mxf Parings; I might be willing to try out fxf but it depends on what your idea is
- Plotting; It's my favorite thing to do, planning our roleplay out is important people!
- Mood/Aesthetic boards; I like to make them, you will get them from me every now and then
- Visuals; I'm 100% a visual person, I sometimes will use pictures but it will be rare
- Triggers/Limits; This will be more of a privet conversation, we will talk about it a little more later
- Playlists; I think that it adds to the roleplay when you have songs, I do it but that does not mean you have to
- Female character; I only play females because I am one, but I would be more then happy to double as a male for you
- Doubling; When I say doubling I mean characters not roleplay, I'm not one to do more then one roleplay at once
- Pm's or Thread; I don't care where we roleplay, I'm fine if you want to roleplay in Pm's or Thread. It's whatever you want to do.
- Off site; Off site I only roleplay on Discord, but I can also use good hangouts and maybe skype. But I'm cool with whatever.

db111b1377ae81449522f597007a4b2a.gif 34d5e6c84e8e5691f67a886257e9ac75.gif db11b1377ae81449522f597007a4b2a (1).gif

\\Rules//
- Replies; You don't have to be active, all I ask for is one or two replies a week
- Literacy; I'm looking for someone who is semi literate or literate, or someone that can give me at least one paragraph
- Doubling; This is not a must but sometimes it may be required depending on my partner
- Plotting; Please Please help me plot, it's really not fun when only one of us is plotting everything out
- Ideas; If you have something that you want to add to the roleplay, please don't be scared to tell me
- Characters; Realistic face claims please or description, I have nothing against anime but realistic ones are ten times better
- Character sheets; I like to do detailed character sheets, for you the length is what you want.
- Ghosting; If you start to dislike our roleplay tell me, it's very rude to just leave the roleplay without saying anything.
- Dark Themes; Sometimes our roleplay may require it, so please be ready for any dark themes that might come your way.
- Coding; If you code then I don't mind, I simply don't have the talent to do it so I will not be doing it but I will add my own touches to make it look nice.
- ooc; I like to ooc chat because it lets me get to know my partner, it does not have to be all the time but I would like to talk a little bit with whoever my partner is.

\\About You//
Honestly there is not much I expect from you, all I want is someone that can give me at leave one paragraph and if you can do more that is wonderful. You don't have to be active but if you are then that is great, I know that people have lives outside of roleplay so get to it when you can. You all so need to help me plot, it's OUR story, it's never fun when one of us end up doing all of the plotting for something we both are working on. If you have ideas of your own or something that you want to add TELL ME, I love it when people changing things up in the story. If you're at all interested, please have your triggers/limits ready, I like to know them so I don't cross over the line when we are writing.

b8a211096e3d01c3fd9f4e524243d406.gif 08c45aff4760af1403f5ccad32bdf8c3.gif 0e351470606664d37bf7ef84acd03225.gif

(****) Means I have an idea for the pairing, it will sometimes be detailed sometimes it will just be very small that we could add to it together.

\\Plots//
ADDING THEM SOON

\\Pairings//
Mafia boss x girl
Mafia boss x Victim
Mafia boss x Man in debts daughter
Mafia boss x Member (Idea)
Mafia boss x Assistant
Mafia boss x sisters bestfriend (Idea)
Mafia boss x brothers fiancΓ© (Idea)
Mafia boss x Roommate (Idea)
Mafia boss x Cops daughter (Idea)
Mafia Boss x Rival mafia bosses daughter
Mafia boss x Mafia member (Idea)
Arranged Marriage

Yay you made it to the end of my thread! I'm so proud of you, I know I said I would try to make everything short but when I really get into something I always write a little to much. If you're interested please send me a PM or reply to the thread, just to make sure you read everything (It's all very important) I have a question that you must answer, if I don't see it in your reply to the thread or in the PM that you send me then I will not answer. The question is what what is your favorite part about roleplay, remember if I don't see this in your reply or pm then I will not answer. Again sorry for making it so long, thank you for sticking through it all. I hope to hear from you!
<3

Hello . I would very much be interested in rping with you. I have read the entirety of your thread and find your terms most reasonable, especially the one about plot contribution. I am an freelance comic illustrator, writer and editor when I'm not online induing in role play.

My answer to your question "what is your favorite part about roleplay?" is the storytelling challenge. Honestly. I'm an escapist who likes to over invest in a story and get lost in the world. To be fair, characters are the last thing I grow attach to in any story and find them the necessary evil of a well built world or well developed plot, but why would you enjoy a story about anything that isn't in some way relatively human in nature or behavior. In something that doesn't evoke any pathos? Only characters can do that and the challenge of creating a great story where I have less control than usual to evoke such pathos sounds like a burdensome kind of fun. My kind of fun. I love making stories. Not falling in love with cool ideas, places or characters. Stories. Sorry for the long-winded rant, but I'm truly passionate about storytelling and the craft.

If you're willing, I would be very happy to give you more details about myself and my basic standards (which are no higher than your own). I really do hope you tap me for this RP as you sound fun to partner up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back