• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Madoka Magica: Matsuyama Mystery (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Monster..." She repeated the word under her breath, because there were few other words for it. For better or worse,she couldn't forget even if she tried. Several nights ago, when Agotta saw the body, when Nozomi heard it fall...and the terror and powerlessness of Anri's final moments...perhaps by some mercy they would be able to put an end to it. And then what? Return to their ordinary, peaceful lives...or continue to fight? It was unthinkable either way, and the further truth had yet to dawn on her.

"It's...not a witch." Nozomi said flatly. "It doesn't make barriers or entrap humans...it just...kills them. Ordinary people, even a magical girl... It's here, in our world...I can't tell you anything more than that." Bravery was one thing, but what she needed for this was...resolve. She clenched her hand. "All I know is we have to stop...to destroy it." To say "kill" would be to put it somewhere in the vicinity of being a living, breathing organisms with emotions and reason...but.

With that said, she looked out over the station again. "They'll be here soon..."

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

538190fdbc636bb151ab880ae76620f0222.jpgKomi Murasa
Interaction/Mention: Toru Kamiya -Hiatus- Toru Kamiya -Hiatus- Dolches Dolches Nellancholy Nellancholy Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Agotta was caught up in Mouri's explanation of raising the dead, if that hadn't been made clear enough. Komi fought the urge to groan as Agotta immediately zeroed in on the possibility of getting her friend back, eventually leading to Mouri speaking on and on about just how death worked in relation to her abilities and yadda yadda. Komi Was still digesting, so she couldn't peel out right away. What she could do was make good on a recent promise while Mouri babble-spoke.

Tuning their entire conversation out. Komi continued focusing on her phone, thumbs going a mile a minute as she sorted through the clutter of dozens of icons. Unwilling to actually call the number she stopped on, Komi instead sent a text message to her contact.

A very bright, yellow contact.

KeiBae
me
u no i aint much 4 long talks
them
I was worried about you!
me
y u aint just come over n chat if u wanted words?
me
i can literally c u at that table over there
them
Didn't want to interrupt your talk!
me
thot u was worried or some shit
them
I am!
them
But that doesn't mean to just go blubbering into a bestie's convo like that
them
Come on, you know me better than that!
me
whatever
me
wut u all worked up over anyway?
them
I saw you with Mouri, babe!
them
How could I not be worried?
me
the big word girl?
me
yeah, saw ya'll were mad eyeing each other there
me
u cheat on her or something?
them
Breaks my maiden heart that that's your first guess, baby
them
You know i'd never do that
me
uhuh
them
Lets just say that she knows that I know just how badly hanging around her is
me
?
them
And lets say that I love my adorable, feisty little superstar way too much to not get worried when she's near her
me
i drove off a twelve story building on a motorcycle last week
me
the fuq is a walking dictionary going to do?
them
Aw <3<3<3<3<3
them
There's my superstar gettin me all red in the face again with how cool she's being!
me
dude, i can see you eyeing me up
me
u wanna say something just come over here n say it
me
i aint much 4 this roundabout way o doin shit
them
Oh no!
them
I'm much too flustered for that now!
them
Pls don't make me come over there, hon
them
Things'll get R-rated real quick xoxoxoxo
me
whatever
them
Just be sure to call me again pretty please!
them
When there's less ears to hear
them
And be careful with her!
me
wutever
them
Yay!
them
TTYLXOX

Komi lowered the battered phone and took a moment to glance in Kei's direction. Not once in their entire chat did she even once stop speaking with her pals, only giving a Komi a brief wink before putting her own phone away and returning to her conversation fluidly. Leaning back in her own seat, Komi endeavored to let her thoughts once again trail away from whatever suspicious woes Kei was having about the new magical girl.

Komi had spent far too much of her time fretting over folks and not enough of it thrashing them. Closing her eyes, she thought to the most scum and rat infested parts of Matsuyama, where could she find a bunch of easily aggravated meatheads she could spend half an hour coaxing into a brawl? They weren't as fun as swinging at an actual witch or wandering familiars, but Komi wasn't about to get picky on a slow day as this.

She tried tuning back in to what Agotta and Mouri were talking about, seems they'd moved on to chatting about Agotta's Pokemon: the Corebird or whatever she called it. It seemed distracted by something, but Komi wasn't interested in trying to read the mind of a magical bird. Before she could delve back into planning her next romp, Agotta flipped out. After going silent for a second whilst looking at her Cornbird, she suddenly spoke loudly about the Monster.

Komi had to shake her head in confusion for a second as she kicked Fafnir into her hand and slid out of her seat. Through some kind of Corynight sensory abilities, Agotta seemed assured that the monster that had taken her friend and sent everyone into a cautious fuss.

Komi leaned Fafnir along her shoulders as Aggotta tore out of the building with her phone in hand.

"Whelp, here's hoping this ain't no fluke." she shrugged as Mouri followed outside.

She tossed Fafnir on the ground and pushed off as the others took to the sky, it wasn't long before she started picking up speed, reaching into her pocket as she began tearing awy from the noodle shop and down the streets of Matsuyama. She hadn't thought ole mystery beast would show itself so soon, and was wondering if Aggotta's growing need to avenge her friend as thoroughly and violently as possible had led to her jumping the gun.

But Komi wasn't one to mull on such concerns, and there'd be hell to pay if she risked losing out on even a portion of a battle due to doubt.

So as she sped down the streets, she reached into her pocket. She tore out her fist, now leaking streaks of glowing energy through the air as she leaped into the air in a sick skateboard spin. She spun faster, twisting through the air as the energy cocooned her. The time the cocoon of pulsating magic touched the ground, it burst open as Fafnir tore through it, now in its motorcycle form. The residual energies slid off of Komi's magical girl outfit as Komi sped off, evaporating into nothingness as she retraced the very route she'd used to leave Uranami station in the first place.

She half expected to find Aza and her pal Ciel already there, no way one of the Kyu-crew didn't pick up on the Monster's presence by now. Instead she spotted another familiar face trying to be all tactical and cool on a rooftop, along with an unfamiliar one.

It seemed Nozomi had gone picking up new friends too in the time since they'd last spoke, another magical girl at that. Komi raised an eyebrow as she sped towards the station, wondering if a new MG was ready to leap in whenever she wasn't looking. First Aza brings in her friend, then Aggotta gets' chatted up by the Necrodictionary girl, and now Nozomi's bringing in back up as well?

"Almost like everyone's bringin' in backup today!" Komi called out with a laugh as she swerved her motorcycle, Fafnir skidding to a stop as she looked around just in time to spot Mouri descending with her flying sword and everything.

"Hey Moka, looks like you'll be getting that introduction to more MGs, provided they don't get messed up by whatever sent our favorite pipsqueak all up into a panic." she looked up towards Nozomi and mystery girl "Oi! Guessin its to much to ask if ya saw any sign of whatever spooked the hell outta Poke-Girl?"

Leaning against the front of Fafnir as its engine gave a low growl, Komi gripped her bike's handles and licked her lips, "Cuz I didn't flake out on leaping into some gang lockups just to sit here with blueballs. This thing's gonna take its ass-whooping like a man!"

She paused before snickering and waving a hand around, "Or whatever the hell magical bullcrap it is."

Some girl had flown in on a sword, landing close to the station. Someone who was more on the showy side, it seemed. And of course, Komi roared down the street at top speed and maximum volume. They came ready to fight. To stare down whatever it was that was tearing people apart at night, something that defied the rules of magic and science that they knew. They didn't see what Agotta and Nozomi saw, felt what they felt even through a recording. But maybe...just maybe this was their chance to save more lives, no matter what it took.

Nozomi knelt on the edge of the roof, trying to spot their target, their adversary. Of course, she couldn't expect any results from that distance. It wouldn't just slink out in broad daylight.

And now Komi was calling to her. She didn't feel much in the mood for talking, but communication was key, as it always was. "Komi-san..." Nozomi shook her head, annoyance peeking through her raised voice. "No sign of it in daylight. Why don't you charge on in and try to flush it out? Sounds like something you could handle, right?"

Turning to Yao, she gave her a little nod and a reassuring smile. "You look like you've got lots of firepower, why don't you go ahead and back Komi-san up?" She didn't want to seem like she was trying to keep any of the other magical girls apart from each other. After all, in the end they were all still people who could tolerate each other and work together. Except the Kyubey, of course...

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Kousaka_Honoka_ALL_STARS.png"Huh? Oh, that unidentified monster, right? I don't think we'll have to get involved. It can't be that much tougher than a witch." Ciel took a swig of her drink as Aza talked about letting someone die. "Which one was Agotta? The regular one or her midget sidekick?" She joked. Yeah, she knew the short one was probably a kid or something, but referring to her as a midget was more funny. She laid back, holding her arms behind her head. "I hope so, at least. I don't wanna fight full of fast food, y'know? It'll make me sick. Not a fighting food. Well, not a food for fighting. It fights my stomach, if ya know what I mean. I'm surprised you got that much. You gotta feed all the Kyubey too?" Despite all her complaining, Ciel continued eating. "I hope they'll be OK. For completely selfish reasons. It's not like I have a conscience and want my peers to survive or anything. B-b-baka." She said in jest, taking a bite of another nugget. "Oh, uh, that wasn't aimed at you or anything. Sorry." She dipped the rest of the nugget in her bbq sauce. "Oh yeah, speaking of surviving... most of, if not all of those missing girls are dead or witches, right?" She asked. "With that being the case, what's the chances of one of those Walt Disney witches appearing?" She didn't wait for clarification on her question. "The big ones you tell everyone about. The really scary ones that raze cities? Funny thing actually, that sword sight thing I got from my wish showed me it was one of those that covered Pompeii in ash. I don't want one springing up so close to home, ya' know? I've got my job and family and all that to worry about. That's what you brought me here to find out about, right? The weird monster was just a side quest to test how well Touch-N'-Go is working, wasn't it? I know you mentioned something like that. You want me to find out how our catastrophe witch is doing?" During this conversation, she didn't ease up on her nuggets.

Interactions:
Karcen Karcen

bd7b145ff2a98274c571c8c9735694fc (1).jpgIn the air, Agotta transformed. She had to be perfectly ready for whatever happened. Her soul gem had a decent amount of energy, right? She should be able to summon something small with some kind of utility use... Like a Pikachu! It might be able to paralyze the monster! While flying to the station, she summoned one of the little yellow rats. How was she doing now? Half? What? How?! Agotta hadn't realized that the sadness she felt over just about everything was draining her soul gem. She didn't think about it, either. She had gotten to the station last, somehow. Her friends were all here, including some robot girl she didn't know. Maybe if she had the opportunity to talk it out with Aza she'd be here too. Maybe if Anri was still alive... No, stop it! The monster was finally here, and so was her ticket for revenge! Corviknight landed, and she hopped off, her cute yellow mouse staying on its avian comrade.

"Everyone... Thank you so much!" Komi, Mouri, Nozomi, and even someone she didn't know were here to help take down this fiend. "Let's go!" As Nozomi was suggesting that Komi should charge in, Agotta did so instead. The lobby looked fine, and monster free, although the main lights were off. As if her heart wasn't trying to burst out of her chest and run away already, the back up lights were on, painting the room in red light. Is this something the monster does? Manipulate things to hide itself and create an eerie atmosphere? It was terrifying, to say the least, but no monster. She had to look somewhere else, like deeper in the station. She walked towards the hallway that leads to the back area of the station, and suddenly froze up.

Interactions:
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Toru Kamiya -Hiatus- Toru Kamiya -Hiatus- Nellancholy Nellancholy Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

It feels... Warm. The dark haze that seemed to always be over her vision only brought clarity. It never seemed to dampen what really mattered. These vibrant colors. It was a sternly cheerful grey that she chased now. The outline of walls and floors didn't bother her. Had she been here before? Yes, she remembered this faint shine, just barely under the grey. A passionate burning pink, and an indomitable red. These wonderful colors all filled her world with a pleasant heat. Yes, the colorful magic that followed these cursed girls was what she trailed. Those who sold themselves to the devil, not knowing what debts they'd have to pay. She would liberate them. The power she acquired that night let her undo the shackles the Kyubey put on their very souls. These girls wouldn't have to fight until they die. They wouldn't have to fight anymore. They wouldn't have to worry. There was no need for sorrow anymore. She could... Sense something. She blinked, feeling it all over her head. A menagerie of colors was growing stronger. The passionate pink was in the foreground. Fainter was a wild yellow, an eccentric blue, the indomitable red, and a courageous green. What a beautiful combination. That warm feeling seemed to turn her vision from blackish to red. These girls, too, must be saved. Perhaps one of them would be lucky number 100. She had lost track by now. The number didn't matter. She'd help as many as she could before she became a witch herself. This was a sacrifice she was willing to make. She would likely never see Airi again, but she could live with that, knowing she was happy. Ah, the pink is here.
It is time.
327a4d95ce1e924da949742b890accc6.png

bd7b145ff2a98274c571c8c9735694fc (1).jpgAgotta screamed. A horrific thing not fit for human perception lumbered through the door frame that lead through to the hallway to the back area of the station. She nearly fell over in terror. Her knees felt like they were going to buckle. A cold shiver ran throughout her entire body. This is it? This thing killed Anri? Staring face-to-face with it, she knew the title of monster was the only thing that could fit it. The appearance of this thing alone was almost enough to get her to give up on fighting it. Fighting it alone, even for a minute? No, she must stay strong! This thing killed her best friend! It definitely killed more than just her, too! It was a menace! Steeling herself, Agotta frantically reached into her pocket for the slingshot. She had played around with it a little, and had some idea on how to use it, thankfully. She grabbed a ball from her other pocket and tried to fire it. Pinching the ball through the slingshot's pouch, she pulled back hard, and let go. The ball whizzed through the air, but seemingly went through its target. Not as in "it passed through", but as in it went clean through the monster, splattering the floor around it. Agotta gagged. The monster, however, seemed unfazed. It raised both its hands up, and the tentacle-like appendages extended towards her, all seemingly going for the face. Agotta hurriedly dove out of the way, hitting the ground hard. The tentacles hit the wall of the station harder, however, and punched large holes in them. Agotta stared in disbelief. This abomination was stronger than it looked, but at least it wasn't that durable, right? She looked back at it, unable to find the hole her slingshot put it in moments ago. Bu- Wha- Huh?! It wasn't hard to see at all! It- It was gone! The wound had healed! She shook, and almost began to cry in fear. The monster's tentacles retracted back to its body, and it blinked. It took a second, but it turned to her again. She scrambled back to her feet.

Interactions:
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Toru Kamiya -Hiatus- Toru Kamiya -Hiatus- Nellancholy Nellancholy Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Yao Chie Long
762487aa595c843b24772a74fc4a04ff80e4a13b.jpg

"Hey, ugly!" Yao yelled at the monster as she ran in to strike at it with her gun blade. The blade was in sword mode as she sliced an upward cut into the monster's flesh, before jumping back and landing next to Agotta, and looking at her.
"What's up? I'm with the Ninja Girl!"
Yao then drew one of her swords and hurled it at the monster's center eye.
"I'll tell you my name later, right now we gotta destroy this thing!"

Dolches Dolches

03339e1837a940269ca90d8aaa159f730cd6e8fe.png
Azamuku "Aza" Aikyo
mentions: [ Dolches Dolches

Aza was in two places at once her attention focused not fully on the food and the words Ciel spoke, but not fully on the fight that had started. The terminals were analyzing what they could by watching the thing. It had a soul or it had at least one soul so it had likely started human. Still it was not a witch and was not human. Strength was enhanced and regenerative capabilities. A rotting plosion or cleansing flame might be able to counter its ability to regenerate. Still it energy didn't seem to diminish like a magical girls. Well it did , but at a rate far to low for any magical girl to just wear it down. This must have been the thing born of whatever the ritual the girls had concocted. Something had gone wrong if it had come out like this and one who had partaken in the ritual had run from it. There had been traces of witch power at the site, perhaps the had botched the ritual and turned the energy somehow absorbed by this thing? The could explain why they had simply vanished, but witches had been detected the energy had been used to make this thing. So why had they failed and what was this thing meant to do?

Aza blinked at Baka was spoken her mind re centering to her body instead of they of a Terminal. The last few minutes of conversation flooding her mind like a backlog of texts. " I have a theory on what happened but Kyubey did detect a large amount of witches at the location, so far only Anri had been a survivor but she turned before we could question her" Aza explained " The other girls have run into that thing and it is no witch familiar or magical girl yet is related to all three, we are analyzing it as they fight it thus far it is strong and can regenerate. My best guess is they girls somehow used the energy from becoming witches to make it to do something, thus they disappeared, yet also turned witch" It was not a complete idea but it was something that could be thought up with current evidence.

" As for Walpurgis witches with around 100 running around there is a very good chance of some forming. The problem will be if more than 2 fuse as they grow in power at an astonishing rate. The one in Pompeii was around 10 or 11 witches fused together, those that stopped it paid with their lives as it had grown from the death of the island of course. " That was an annoying possibility that something far greater could exist given this environment " If the girls had formed a Walpurgis of at least 5 we would know and more than you would be called in. I brought in your touch and go to investigate the site that may have birthed the thing the others are fighting and to learn how it was done so it can be stopped. You yourself were brought in because there might be witches and a 2 or 3 Walpurgis around, also you are decent company" Things were starting to slide into place, though Aza had a sense of dread as if things were just starting, the creature of the ritual didn't seem to strong, but it was just the beginning.

" If we hurry we can investigate the site before there is a chance we are needed as they have managed to rope two more girls into their little quest so I do not want to have to replace even more of them. Once you finish your food we can go to the site via teleportation Aza said again half focusing as a terminal came up and started eating her food their belly a bottomless pit.

"!!!"

It hit her all at once, like heat from the earth's core, the void of space, and the vortex of an infinite storm. Even more than a witch, this being was an imposition into the material world of humans, where rationality and mundanity prevailed. And this thing that should not be...was. Before it, everything around them, the pillars and rails, even the ground itself seemed increasingly more fragile. What more their own, very human bodies.

The thing hurt to even look at. Nozomi squeezed her eyes shut, desperately hitting them with the heels of her palms. Would that help somehow? Or was the creature's derangement, the roiling fury that surrounded a core of heroic resolve spilling onto her as well?

Opening her now dulled eyes, insulated somewhat from the scene before her, she wrenched herself off her perch and hurled herself into the fray. Being used to (not) seeing in this state barely helped her, but at least she could still feel the presences of those around her thanks to her magic. Agotta had run in, almost like she was wanting to risk her own life most. Out of guilt? Despair at losing her friend? And Yao had followed suit...would Nozomi's instruction prove to be a mistake?

"Kid! Yao! Stay back!" Landing on the floor about twenty meters away from the two of them, and further still from the monster, Nozomi raised her arm and fired a dense ball of metal spikes from her bracer. As it flew past Agotta, it burst and sent out a swarm of metal hooks that embedded into their surroundings to create a web of steel wire. If that thing had some semblance of a material body, at least as much as witches and familiars did...then that would at least restrict its movement, maybe even hurt it.

If it bled, they could kill it.

But there was no evidence that it could.

Dolches Dolches

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Interaction/Mention: Agotta ( Dolches Dolches ) Nozomi ( Nellancholy Nellancholy ) Moka ( Toru Kamiya -Hiatus- Toru Kamiya -Hiatus- ) Yao ( Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 )

Smiling wide at how well Nozomi was learning to treat her, Komi was just about to take her up on her offer to go racing into the station first and foremost. But before she could, Agotta jumped at the chance after quickly thanking everyone. Didn't even leave a chance to get acquainted with the new girl Nozomi had brought. It looked like Moka wouldn't be getting that intro to the new girl after all, or at least Komi wouldn't be there to watch, for there was no way in hell she was letting the pipsqueak upstage her in the rushing in blind department.

She supposed her rush was due in part to the worry over Agotta getting herself into trouble, but mostly she just didn't her taking her first steps into true recklessness without ole auntie Komi there to back her up. If Komi were a lesser girl, she might even feel proud over how well Agotta was interpreting the Get mad not Sad mantra that Komi had been trying to drill into her.

"Damn it," she had to reach up to wipe at the edge of her eyes for a second "Kid's out here making me all proud n' shit."

The few precious seconds she lost were critical, as many of the other magical girls had already chased after her in a mix of worry, anticipation, apprehension, a whole lot of other things Komi wasn't sure she cared enough to list.

"Ah hell..." she said under her breath as she sped up into the station as well, unwilling to miss out on any of what their mystery monster had to offer.

And whatever it had to offer to Komi in particular was a sudden hunger for spaghetti and meatballs. Preferably without the numerous eyes that jutted from the bloody mess of a head that it had, but already Komi could feel its very presence wiping away the brief hunger its particularly gruesome appearance had invited. Straight off the bat she could tell it was no witch, Witches had a style of corrupted magic that this thing didn't have. Well, there was definitely some corrupted magic going on, but not in a physical sense.

What she and the girls were facing down was a twisted body, not the abstractions witches tended to be.

But Komi couldn't care less about what the damn thing actually was, as to her it could easily be labeled as Soon-to-Be roadkill. That thought up until she watched the other magical girls' attacks rip through it with ease. She skidded to a halt, watching with a raised eyebrow as it didn't even try to evade or defend itself. She would've been pissed if after all the hype this thing had been building up for them, it just went and let itself get mauled without much hassle.

But it very quickly began regenerating from the wounds, a sight which made Komi coo in growing excitement.

"Seems our pal here thinks it can tank the punishment." she mentioned off-handedly to the other girls nearby, watching as Nozomi ushered the others away and sprouted a web of wires between it and them.

Komi revved the motorcycle as the monster approached the wiring, unwilling to wait for it to reach it, "Let's put it to the test then, gals!"

She sped towards the metal wire on Fafnir, twisting her bike to the side and skidding close to the floor. She powerslid under one of the lower wires, passing by the monster several yards away as several of its innumerable eyes turned towards the closest target. She righted her bike as she drove in a wide arc around the creature, placing it between her and the web of wires as she weaved past several long arcs of its tendrils.

"Come on then Meatball!" Komi licked her lips as she turned to face it "Better not let me cream you too easily!!!"

With that she sped towards the beast as more of tendrils launched towards her, sitting up as she drew closer before backflipping off Fafnir and sending it speeding towards the floating eye-meatball with the hopes of crashing it into the wire-web. But as Fafnir sped towards it, Komi still had to contend with the tendrils that were racing towards her. Kicking off of one she, landed on the ground only to find the others still very much in pursuit. It was kinda hard to look at it from this close, but she wouldn't let the pressure distract her from the kickass battle she was hoping was just getting started.

It hurts... She was always met with resistance... Some girls just didn't like this, did they? The prospect of leaving your family behind... Your friends... All that you know and all that you love... It was certainly daunting. A crybaby like her could do it well enough, so these girls would get along even better. She just had to give them that initial push. A web of red seemed to separate her from them now. Ah, quite a resourceful one, aren't we, Red? Well, no matter. She'd just have to- hold that thought. The Yellow had come to her. Perhaps she was their brawn, or maybe she was receptive to her gift? Either way, she'd continue to try. Her focus was split between Yellow and the rest. That was, until the Yellow delivered the hardest hit she'd taken in a while. The pain she felt now was definitely physical... What had... Ah... Her weak point. Would these girls be the first to try it? No... No! Not after all of this! It can't be wasted! There's still more to do! She can't leave anyone stuck in this awful loop! It won't happen on her watch! She'd have to go all out, now. She apologized and began to work harder. These girls would be saved. No matter how much resistance they put up... Even if she had to hurt them a little...
She'd save them.

bd7b145ff2a98274c571c8c9735694fc.jpgEveryone had jumped into the fray. Agotta would be overwhelmed with gratitude if the monster left any room in her mind. The new girl was indeed with Nozomi. Speaking of whom, she had set up a protective web between themselves and the monster, giving Agotta time to breathe. "It's just... regenerating..." She thought out loud, stating the obvious. She was panting at this point. She hadn't even done that much! Was seeing this thing just so mentally taxing that even her muscles were getting tired? No, she heard about this on TV. This is hyperventilating, and if she does it too much she could pass out. She focused on getting her breathing in order, but seeing the monster start to try and undo the web mucked up all her progress in that. Seeing Miss Komi duck under Nozomi's blockade didn't help either. She rode towards it, dodging tentacle after tentacle, until she finally came to hit the monster. She seemed to hit it well, and- Huh? What? Whatever she was about to think was interrupted by a spine-chilling screech. It seems Komi had angered it! She still had Nozomi's web to protect her, but she was still started to panic. The fiend 's tentacles pushed Komi away, and it seemed to be focused on her now. Now, if anything happened, Nozomi's blockade would prevent them from helping her. That... That's not right! Agotta ran back out the building. She grabbed the Pikachu she had summoned earlier, and ran back in. She was about to ask Nozomi if she something metal to trap the monster under, until she realized something. The shine on her forehead... It... No... There's no way... Agotta put her hand on Nozomi's forehead and... Time seemed to stop for her. No way. There's no way! This can't be happening! This can't be true! This is impossible! This is inconceivable! There was no possible way that this was real! This was a bad dream! Yep! That's it! She's having a nightmare! Anri's back at her house, it's like 5 am or something! She's gonna wake up and go watch TV until she has to get ready to go to school! Then she's going to go play with Anri at school! They'll play Cowboys and Indians!

No... Thinking about Anri snapped her out of that hysteria. This was real. Maybe the others had picked up on this, when Komi angered their foe. She had hit some kind of weak spot. It seemed to glow red. That screech had halted the thought until... Her eyes fixated on another...

This monster... It wasn't invincible. It had a big weakness. One that all of these girls knew all too well. The source of its power... The source of their power! The one tangible thing that wishes made.

Embedded in the monster's body was a soul gem. It was what cast this eerie red glow all over the room. The monster they were fighting was some twisted parody of themselves.

It, like them, was a Magical Girl.

Agotta couldn't believe it. There was no way... No, this was reality. This was the sickening truth. It made her want to run and never come back. This room wasn't red because of some emergency lights or something. Why would those be red in the first place? She looked at the actual lights again. Somehow, she felt like they were actually on, but her abominable foe's magical glow overtook that light. The only other lights she could see were their soul gems. She... This was too much to swallow. "M-miss Nozomi... You... You can see it too? The monster... It's a magical girl..." She mumbled. "It's a magical girl... Just like us..." She said it louder this time. "How is it a magical girl?!" She screamed. "How! What happened to her?!" She began to think of the implications of all this. This glow was caused by its sheer power... If that was the case, it would probably be able to regenerate endlessly. So... How would they beat it..? How do you beat a magical girl? She had no idea. She didn't have time to think about it further! Miss Komi was undoubtedly in danger! "Miss Nozomi! Please trap it under something metal and I'll get Pikachu to shock it!" She said, way too loud for someone right next to her. "I don't know if it'll do anything, but it should stun it for a second, right?!"

Interactions:
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Nellancholy Nellancholy GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Toru Kamiya -Hiatus- Toru Kamiya -Hiatus-

Kousaka_Honoka_ALL_STARS.pngCiel listened closely to what Aza said, continuing to eat. Her focus was only broken once when she realized she ran out of nuggets. Well, at least now she wouldn't have to worry about wasting food if they had to go fight. It sounded... Well.. Not the best, really. "So... Miss Pompeii was about a tenth of what we're dealing with? Huh..." She sat back in her seat. This was a lot to take in. She noticed the Kyubey eating Aza's food. "You uh... You let them do that?" She pointed it out, before going deep into thought. So... Ten Pompeiis. Ten witches with the power to erupt Mount Vesuvius. Around 2,000 people died from just one of those alone... It affected 20 miles of area with a well placed natural disaster. Yeah, one Walpurgis would be enough of a threat to her family back in Masaki. What about the other 9? Would they all be here? Would they split up? If they were all together then... If they fused... "Fuckin' hell... You sure brought me here for some shit, huh Aza?" Colorful language replaced Ciel's usually cheerful demeanor had faded away. "We're dealing with quite the predicament, huh? Jesus... We should probably get to work killing witches and storing their grief seeds, right? A dead witch can't fuse, and we could definitely use the extra magical replenishment when we do fight one. This place is gonna start looking like Salem in the near future..." She joked, unaccompanied by any laughter from her. "But... First thing is that monster, huh? We gotta go deal with it so we can make sure our Walpurgis fighting force is strong." She glanced at the food she still had left. "Fast food be damned, if you're ready then I'm ready!" She took the handful of fries she had left, dunked them in sauce, and jammed them in her mouth. She transformed while she was chewing, her casual wear turning into a suit of armor. She swallowed her food and then brandished her sword. "Anything I should know beforehand?"

Interactions:
Karcen Karcen

Azamuku "Aza" Aikyo
mentions: Dolches Dolches

Aza was far less worried about the Walpurgis witches, they could be dangerous, but there were all kinds of factors that went into making one. It was not just that any two witches would fuse if they contacted one another, it required the right natures to mix and that was rather rare. Then came the chances that they would each encounter witches by themselves instead of fusing themselves and leaving them 1 Walpurgis. Not to mention there was also the karmic destiny to account for as each girl would have a different level of power and once during the hundred years was a single witch had turned all of France into her barrier. No witch here had that level of power, incubators had learned from that girl's wish and Aza was the first in a long time to make a similar wish. To Aza this all meant they had time to deal with other things first like the thing that had once been a magical girl. With the much power had she drained or been given all their power? Aza was still unsure and given to her the fight was still being managed by the team she didn't yet want to go.

Aza had been in thought while Ciel transformed seeming determined where they were going to help the others despite Aza saying they should go to the site and investigate. Well that was where any emotional person would go to help the others and collect allies.

" One don't worry Walpurgis take time we have plenty and two the thing we are going to fight seems to have been a magical girl so it has a soul gem go for it and use fire or acid it has enough energy to regenerate far longer than any of you can fight" Aza said transforming picking the words any of you over any of use as Aza knew she could keep cleansing her gem if it came down to it so she could out last the thing.

With that Aza transformed and her ear tendril grabbed Ceil as she teleported taking them outside the station " Oh yes when you look at it it will be a mind fucks so be aware" Aza said as she started heading into the station though she didn't run she was in no rush she knew how the battle was going and that the girls had suffered no real damage.

The being's fury washed over Nozomi like an earthquake, sending her head spinning. Komi didn't seem to be bothered enough by it to even slow down for a moment...maybe that's just how she was. What a perfect defense.

It felt almost like the hideous, amorphous exterior was hiding something else beneath, something entirely contrasting in nature to its appearance. Nozomi couldn't help but blink, her eyes gradually refocusing as her head cleared up.

"...magical girl...!" She couldn't quite make sense of what Agotta was yelling, but metal? If that was what she needed...but where?

"R-right!" Nozomi glanced around the rumbling interior of the station, and...

Sword materializing in hand, she sliced apart the handrails on a nearby stairway, each segment coming off cleanly at an angle. "Here!" Spinning on the spot, she kicked the hollow tubes of metal straight at the monstrosity, each of them embedding into its matter like straws into a milkshake. With a grunt, Nozomi fell onto her knee, her strength gradually failing.

Dolches Dolches

Yao Chie Long
Dolches Dolches Nellancholy Nellancholy GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Toru Kamiya -Hiatus- Toru Kamiya -Hiatus-

Yao's eyes widened when she heard Agotta's realization as to what the monster was.
She looked towards the abomination of what was a magical girl, and stood there, staring at it.
Nozomi was asked to pin the monster down and prevent it from moving. She had followed through by cutting out a metal bar and impaling the monster with it, into the ground. However, Nozomi was nearing her limit.

"Tch! I'm going in!"
She ran towards the abomination, air kicking up as she dashed at the monster. She was staring directly at the beast's weakpoint on the head, a weakpoint that it shared with all of them. Now up close to the abomination, she swung her gun blade up to slice through the beast's soul gem, but it sent tentacles up to meet her head on. The tentacles struck her and sent her into the air, which she then flipped back as her blade part of the gun blade flipped back, revealing the gun part of it, before she fired at the abomination's soul gem.

"Even if this used to be one of us..... It's nothing more than a witch like entity!​

Interaction/Mention: Agotta ( Dolches Dolches ) Nozomi ( Nellancholy Nellancholy ) Moka ( Toru Kamiya -Hiatus- Toru Kamiya -Hiatus- ) Yao ( Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 )

"Ha! Looks like somebody's pissed!"

The tendrils the monster whipped at Komi during its screech made its previous attacks look like child's play, so she knew off the get go that her attack had done something. Whether it was pissed or scared, Komi didn't care. All she knew was that she had to practically dance out of the way of the numerous tendrils, only for several to clamp together and swing back quick enough to crash into her and send her spinning off of her feet. As she sailed away, tumbling head over heel, Komi eyed the creature before landing on Fafnir's bike form. She sped off with tendrils in hot pursuit, only for her to spin around on her bike and drive directly towards the beast once again.

It looks as though it wouldn't be letting that happen again, for as soon as Komi started her next approach the tendrils aiming for went crazy, whipping and jerking wildly in unpredictable patterns which made it nigh impossible for Komi to spot an opening to speed through. Instead, Komi hopped off of Fafnir as it transformed into its skateboard configuration. Landing, she caught Fafnir before whipping its edged side around and carving through tendrils in order to give herself room to work with.

The monster wouldn't let her keep it for long, but Komi was just fine with that.

"That's it baby!" she cheered whilst spinning with her board in a double-handed grasp, carving through tendrils almost as quickly as the Eyeball Meatball was able to regrow them "Keep it coming! Don't let mama down now, damn it! Work them wigglers you ugly bitch! Work 'em for me!"

"How is it a Magical Girl?!?"

Agotta's scream distracted Komi enough for one of the Tendrils to latch around her arm. She slashed through it before it could haul her off her feet, but Komi had to back up for a moment before regaining her momentum.

She'd had suspicions of course, that earlier chat she'd had with Ole Red Eye had her thinking the possibility was always there. Of course, Komi couldn't care less whether the big bad beastie was a witch, magical girl, or whatever as long as it put up a fight. But Agotta's scream had confirmed that she had been thinking something similar when looking at the eerie glow the beast produced. Now Komi had been aiming for it from the get go, mostly because of how appealing it was making itself. Like, what self-respecting fighter wouldn't hit the big glowy part? That was fighting 101 really.

But if that glow really was what she thought it was, then Komi just needed to get nice and close again.

Yao seemed to have a similar idea, getting in close and going for the soul gem only for tendrils to force her back. Komi darted in the moment she opened fire on the creature.

"Don't matter what it is! What it's going to be is mincemeat!" she laughed right before having to dodge out of the way of a large tendril which dug into the floor where she'd previously stood.

"Just shock her long enough for us to get at that gem!" Komi shouted to Agotta before grinning at the beast and charging in yet again.

These girls were strong... Perhaps that made their stories all the more tragic. Blessed with such power, and all they had to lose was something they couldn't even touch. Their attacks hurt in all sorts of ways, but they were bearable. She felt heavier than usual. It seemed Red had impaled her with iron poles she had found in her surroundings. Her and Pink made quite a formidable team, and so did Green and Yellow, who attacked in tandem. She could feel a sword slash and wheels grind her flesh. She'd just have to grit through it until she was done. Yellow was approaching again. This time, she'd have her. This time she'd be able to grab her and- Pink was approaching as well? Was this some kind of mix-up? What was the Pink girl capable of? The metal was a set up! The Pink girl must use-

ZZZZZZGGGGGGGGGGYAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

She stood motionless, stunned by the excruciating pain of the electricity that ran through her multiple times over before dissipating. Shocked to her very core, she could barely recognize the girls coming in for another attack. Such a dirty tactic! It was effective, but it enraged her nonetheless. She could barely move... It looked like it was time to take the cards out of her sleeves. The ensuing assault she took did land, but her weak point wasn't there. Even more furious than before, she beat back the attackers again. She noticed that Pink was still close. Without the range she usually kept, she seemed to be the easiest target. She grabbed at her, and was ecstatic when she could feel another person's flesh on hers. Finally, someone could be liberated from their shackles. She'd just have to do her thing, and...

Poof!

She couldn't see Pink anymore.

bd7b145ff2a98274c571c8c9735694fc.jpgNozomi seemed to agree with her plan, and immediately drove the iron bars of the railing into the monster. It seemed to be hurt... She had to get this out of her head! This thing killed her best friend! So what if it was another magical girl? Who cares?! It was hurting people and had to stop! She turned Pikachu to face her. "Pikachu... When the opportunity comes, I'll throw you and you should use Thunderbolt at that point. OK?" She asked the rat Pokémon, which nodded in acknowledgement. She waited. The robot girl who's name she didn't get was on the offensive, slicing up tentacles like she worked at a sushi bar. Komi seemed to want to do the same, but her motorcycle wasn't the best at curbing the fiend's defensive. She seemed to be distracting it, which was seemingly confirmed by her next request. This was the opportunity! "Go, Pikachu! Use Thunderbolt!" She said before tossing the light Pokémon forward. It released a strike of lightning against their foe, which in turn screeched at a horrendous volume. Agotta bent over and covered her ears. Even then, she felt like she'd go deaf. She looked at the monster, which seemed to be completely still. It was the perfect chance! They could end it here if it worked! She drew her slingshot and let another ball loose at the creature, right where she thought its soul gem was. It took that and every other assault head on, but... The glow... Was getting weaker! She looked up towards the ceiling, and it was dim! She looked back at the monster to fire again, but she noticed something. The glow on the floor got stronger! What?! Had its soul gem moved?! It could move its soul gem! The monster had resumed its defensive barrages, forcing anyone close away. That was, except for her Pikachu. It grabbed for the rodent, which evaded her grip for a few seconds, until it grabbed a hold of it. "Pikachu!" She yelled in fear. The monster dragged her Pokémon friend closer to its head and then...

Agotta's jaw dropped at the same time the monster's did. It opened a horrific, tooth filled mouth, and closed it on the Pokémon, which seemed to dissipate. What... What on Earth... She fell to her knees in astonishment. It... It just ate Pikachu? This is just... This is too much... Is that what it did with Cubone and Marowak? With the security guard? With Anri? That... That's... That's horrible... Why... Why was this happening? She thought a bit more about this. Pikachu was magic, why... how... Another terrible revelation was revealed to Agotta. This demon fed on magical energy. Pikachu vanished because that's all familiars are. The security guard ended up like that because it tried the same thing with him, and he didn't have any... But why him? Oh... It was her and Nozomi's fault. They likely tracked magical energy onto him, making him a target. All of this was too much to process at once. Agotta felt defeated, and she hadn't even been touched once. How were they going to fight this thing? It regenerated, it moved its soul gem, and if it could get a hold of someone... It'd eat them... She didn't want to die. She didn't want anyone to die. She felt something strange. She looked at the entrance to the station to see that Aza had just appeared with someone in a suit of armor was with her. Who was that? Was Aza here to help? She sure hoped so. She still needed to apologize to her.

Interactions:
Nellancholy Nellancholy Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Karcen Karcen

Kousaka_Honoka_ALL_STARS.pngCiel blinked. The scenery around her changed from the interior of a McDonald's to the outside of what seemed to be a train station. Unsheathing her sword, she ran in, discarding Aza's advice. She really shouldn't have, because she gagged upon seeing her new foe. "Gross! Go back to your Lovecraft book!" She shouted at it, before sizing it up. It seemed to be filled with metal bars, and a little bit cooked, so something electric would work well. These strangers had likely already used that, judging by the bad smell. Electricity wasn't the weakness, judging by the fact it was still alive. Hmm... Yeah, if electricity didn't work, then fire probably didn't either, so magic was probably her best bet. Her plan? A magical sword from a video game, of course. However, she wouldn't be satisfied with just some sword. She wasn't going to be reasonable. She wanted to try out some megasword she'd seen. She held her reasonably sized default sword in her hands and focused, the image of the hulking iron monstrosity formed in her mind, and her sword began to take shape. It was giant, about the same size as her, and glowed with a brilliant blue hue covered by a broken looking stone-like shell. She grasped it in two hands, rested it on her shoulder, and then calmly walked towards the monster. When she started getting closer, she held it over her head, and the sword began to blaze. Even closer, and the monster turned its attention to her. Well, this stupid strategy wouldn't work perfectly, but she wasn't going to abandon it. She began running at the monster, which assaulted her with tentacles. She braced herself and took one head on to the left shoulder, immediately regretting doing so. It pushed her back, but she moved closer and finally let loose the giant blow she had started cooking since she began moving. She slammed it into the monster, falling just short of hitting it with the blade, but nailing it with a great blast of blue magical energy that exploded from her sword. It wasn't magic in the sense of these girls' life essence, but in a more fictional sense, akin to ice. The monster screamed, and Ciel quickly retreated.

That was awesome! She wanted to do it again, but it would likely be expecting it. Still, the girls fighting alongside her might be able to help her with that opening. She looked around, seeing various people around that she didn't recognize, and one Komi. "Hey, Komi! How are ya' doin'? Having fun?" She didn't wait for an answer. "Thought so!" She clutched her shoulder. "This thing hits like... I'd say five trucks, maybe, so try not to get hit!"

Interactions:
Nellancholy Nellancholy Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Karcen Karcen

Last edited:
Yao Chie Long
762487aa595c843b24772a74fc4a04ff80e4a13b.jpg

Things were looking bad. Even with all their combined power, it seemed that the abomination had some tricks left up its sleeve. It moved the soul gem just in time to avoid taking leathal damage, which shocked even Yao. It then ate, the creature Agotta summoned. Things seemed hopeless, but then she showed up....

A girl in armor much like Yao, but hers was more akin to that of the knights of old. Her hair was light brunnette and with a ponytail tied up on one side. Her eyes were a calm, sky blue, and after taking a moment to look at the abomination, her sword morphed into a bigger sword, before she engaged the enemy. She managed to strike the monster, but take a blow to her shoulder in the proccess. She then jumped back to land a safe bit of distance from the monster.

"..."
Yao landed beside her and her gunblade switched to sword mode as she drew her other sword.
"I'll distract it, you get in to smack the abomination with your sword again!"
Yao then dashed ahead of Ciel, as she unleashed a whirlwind of fury on the monster, lopping off tentacles while keeping it's eye focused on her.​

Azamuku "Aza" Aikyo
mentions: Dolches Dolches GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Nellancholy Nellancholy

So that was what it did, it sucked up magical power, though why? Aza could guess they had sought to escape, but this thing would only darken their soul gems and make them go witch much faster. Had it also taken the energy from when the girls transformed into witches as well as from when they were magical girls? This had been a magical girls so which one? Aza would need to scour the archive like memories of the incubators for a proper name and have Ceil look into the ritual site. That was of course after they defeated the being, its energy was already wavering, Aza had over estimated it so many girls had been killed by something this weak? A single witch could have more strength and Aza almost doubted it was worth her wasting energy in fighting it herself. As Yao attacked, Aza decided she should go in as despite the monster being most dangerous up close people fought it up close. Yao likely had a larger arsenal than she thought given her form and magic was taken from Gundam and thus if she worked she could likely call on it's many devastating weapons in miniature.

Aza for a second thought she should warn Yao, but concern vanished in that same second, she would be fine if she lost a limb or something, even her head it could be replaced with ease. Aza thought for another moment upon what to unleash upon the creature, and how to best show the girls here they should stop their useless plotting against her and Kyubey, even if they honestly just had to ask to get their answers. A show of force was the answer to show how easy it would be for her to deal with them. Searching through the powers wished for and knowledge learned through observations of herself and kyubey, Aza found the right tool.

Then she stopped just heartbeats away from actually putting her plan into action by a nagging voice in the back of their shared mind.

" Wait We should let them keep fighting" Kyubey interjected holding Aza back as it controlled her body as much as she controlled it's bodies. This was not master and servant , but rather two equals conflicting and reachign something of a dead lock.

" Why should i do that?" Aza asked though she knew the answer as if she had thought it up herself.

" We need more data abotu the creature and the more time it exists the more we can learn" Kyubey's voice said in her mind, it's logic pure.

Aza had found it's logic to pure, so without any thought that it was flawed in itself by being to logical. Not even the universe itself operated on such logic, there was a bit of chaos a bit of feeling kyubey could never get. That was why it could never change, despite knowing how the girls responded it had to much logic to thing beyond it's own narrow confines. While Kyubey might say humans could be blinded by emotion Aza would say it was blinded by logic and unable to see beyond itself.

" We know what we need too know it was a magical girl changed to suck out energy in some plan of the girls" Aza retorted and to her what was all they needed to learn from being up close as this thing cost them so much already " And it stole the energy we need to distribute or have you forgotten why we do this?" Aza asked knowing that Kyubey had not forgotten, but of all the emotions it lacked curiosity was not one of them.

" We might be able to turn it into a witch if all it's energy is drained. " Kyubey answered thinking of the change to regain the energy and not seeing the danger. To kyubey it only saw things in the terms of math and if this negative could be made a positive it was worth the risk.

" And have a repeat of Isabeau?" Aza angerly spat back in their minds annoyed at her partners inaction and lack of caution. That girls, she had been something like Aza and she had become a witch beyond compare a flaw in the system only found after her creation and now fixed with Aza herself. They had almost lost a whole country to 1 witch and this one could be even worse right now it was stupid and weak, but that could change.

" That would be... less than ideal" Kyubey responded with the closest sensation the nearly emotionless alien could muster to fear at those memories. " Still we do not know how it functions or how it was made if we observe a bit longer we might unravel the mystery. " It recovered justifying it's own curiosity as part of the mission, if this could yield more energy at once then the overly logical alien would take it even if that might actually damned them in the end.

" Less than ideal my ass that would be a disaster that could cause the project to fail sure it grow to envelop the whole world or break out from it's own labyrinth. We brought Ceil to tell us how this damned thing was made you found the ritual location" Aza pointed out trying to force kyubey to admit it was just doing this to see what would happen without actually considering the outcomes.

Aza could feel Kyubey tilt it's head even inside her own as it thought about it " I have to admit perhaps your... caution is warranted in this case" Kyubey finally replied not used to conceding to Aza on such points so bound by it's unchangeable logic it brushed away anything that did not line up with it's world view. " but let them destroy it, you might need to surprise them later and it will save the energy we worry about"

" Fine whatever at least it is something" Aza said switching her focus she instead conjured a gleaming sword wreathed in golden flame. She could help but only so much so she might as well make it count, or count as much as she could. Thus the hurled the blazing sword knowing with it's magic the sword would not waiver and should it embed itself in the abomination it's fires would feed on the magic it drained. That should hurt it enough for the others to kill it hopefully.

Just being in the presence of that thing hurt. Even more than that, it was draining her strength. The soul gem sitting on Nozomi's forehead had darkened noticeably from her prior exertions, leaving her struggling to keep upright.

Of all people, of all things that could have arrived, of course Aza was the one to create an opening for them. As the creature's mass receded like a field of dry grass burning away, the distorted space surrounding them seemed to solidify ever so slightly.

And now to smash...smash its soul gem. She couldn't afford to tax herself too much right this moment. That meant no explosions. But what could she use...

It took just another second for her to settle. The faint ring of a chain filled the air for a moment as a kusarigama appeared in her hands. Her eyes narrowed as she focused, giving the metal weight a few spins and then letting it fly, streaking towards the exposed gem like a vengeful fist.

Maybe that would be enough to smash it like glass...but if it was that easy, what would it mean for their own gems?

Interaction/Mention: Dolches Dolches Nellancholy Nellancholy Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Karcen Karcen

Getting slapped around by tentacles was quickly becoming a common occurrence.

The meatball monster had apparently taken note of Komi's over-aggression, and had proceeded to focus at least a good portion of its attention on cutting her options down considerably. Every time she raced in, a veritable tidal wave of tentacles would lash out to keep her down yet again. She'd been slammed, smacked, slapped and whipped about for a good while, but she made sure to get up quicker each and every time.

She'd been waiting for Nozomi and the Pipsqueak's double attack combo thing, or whatever the hell they'd been planning, only for their meaty friend to just gulp down the thunder rat before it could continue its attack.

Oh well, more battle to enjoy.

But of course, that just happened to be when they arrived: Ole Red Eye and the armored up version of her pal.

Ciel seemed to be doing her best magical knight impression, if the oversized sword and cacophony of magical energies radiating for from it were anything to go by. To Yao's credit, the moment Ciel had entered the fray she was quick to try coordinating a new assault with her. Komi couldn't really hear much of it, as she was in the middle of rush attack attempt number thirty-seven. For the thirty-Seventh time she'd been thrown back as a bundle of tentacles formed together into one and slammed into her once more more, throwing her into one of the nearby walls with enough force to crack it.

But if the monster thought that beating the hell out of her would be enough to stop her, it clearly hadn't gotten the memo.

So as attempt number thirty-eight was underway, Komi took note of two things: One was Aza standing off to the side looking, hesitant? Conflicted? Annoyed? Any of the above seemed to have managed to render her unmoving for the time being, but yet again Komi just saw this as another excuse to hog more of their new beast pal for herself. The other thing was the Yao girl trying to steal her thunder, declaring to Ciel to let her distract it and charging in.

Komi made sure to join her on that front, forming Fafnir into its motorcycle form just as the other girl had charged in.

"Don't think you're getting all of her to yourself, bae!" Komi called out in a series of fervent giggles as she sped in on Fafnir, only to swing her legs around the moment she reached Yao and plant her feet on the ground in front of her. With her hands still gripping the handlebars of Fafnir, Komi proceeded to lift up the entire Motorcycle and swing it around just as the monster formed that larger tentacle again. Using the Motrocyel as nothing less than a massive bludgeoning weapon, Komi met that tentacle head on and forced it back with a charged swing of Fafnir. Its engine revved up as she spun, its wheels becoming a blur of motion as she managed to swing the hulking bike faster and faster, holding off the massive tendril as Yao diced through the tide of smaller ones.

Komi wasn't sure how long they'd been dealing with the tendrils, only that it had been long enough for Aza to step in with her own magical sword thing. Loding it into the creature from a distance, the sword actually seemed to cause it lasting pain, unlike the majority of their attacks. It wasn't able to quickly regenerate, and almost seemed to attempt to pull it out as quickly as possible.

But Komi didn't care much for the how or why, instead seeing a golden gap in its defenses that Nozomi seemed to take note of as well. Despite looking as though she'd burnt through a good chunk of her magic, Nozomi had summoned some kind of ninja thingie and lobbed it at where the monster's glow was currently on its body.

Komi wasn't one to miss out, especially when the others had to see where its weak point was at the moment, so she spun with Fafnir. With its engine roaring, Komi spun around before swinging it back onto its wheels, sending the magical motorcycle tearing across the floor towards the weakened beast as well.

After she lost an inch, these girls took a mile. They were certainly powerful magical girls. It was all the more reason to keep trying, however. With power came more attention from the Kyubey, and that led to committing atrocities. She didn't want such a thing for any of them, no matter how much their assault enraged her. With one down, at least, this'd become much... easier? She could still see Pink. Then what? Ah, she figured it out. She must be summoning familiars. Such a power was versatile, but often came with weakness when the user came under assault. That's why she sticks with Red, isn't it? She'd have to keep an eye on those two while keeping their vanguard at bay. However, such a thing is easier said than done. Her attackers were relentless. More alarming was the two new girls that had arrived. The Jubilant Grey and... And... She focused on the newcomer more than she'd like. This girl's color was a Sinister Purple. More than that, it felt all too familiar. What was with this mystery girl? The others felt as if they were victims of their circumstance, but this one she could only think of as... evil. Ah yes, evil. Like the contractors who took their souls and put them in a neat little bottle, she was terrible. That must be what she is. A slave of the Kyubey. She only now noticed that the Grey was approaching, with an attack that shone faintly. Barely dodging the brunt of the blow, she wasn't prepared for the blast to hit her. It felt is if her nerves were all slammed. This newcomer knew what she was doing. Maybe she should get out of here while she still can... No! She might not get the chance tomorrow. Green and Yellow always seemed to be just out of reach... If only she could- A dark hole of color shot at her. This was more painful than any assault she had felt before now. It came from the villain. Her goal was... To help people. This girl's was undoubtedly the exact opposite. She was completely evil. She was an agent of the demons that refer to themselves as aliens. This attack, she could tell, was crafted by them too. It was made to use her power against her.

This power, gifted by everyone in the hopes of their souls being saved... This magic... It would not fuel the Archons' assault! Every ounce of will in her was focused on grabbing the sword. Ripping it out of her body, she flung it at the kyubey's pawn. However, in doing this, she left herself wide open. Before she could refocus on the battle, the other girls were capitalizing on the opportunity this fiend had given them. Green and Grey widened this opening, slicing her like a cake. However, even this, was salvageable, she only had to move her soul gem, and- Yellow began her own assault where her gem had just moved. She never wondered how veal felt... But she had her answer now. Her soul gem now tenderized, she focused on beating back these attackers... However, a split second before impact, she had realized she made a mistake. She forgot about two people... It felt as if it happened in slow motion... Her last thoughts...

*TINK!*

I wasn't able to save any of you... I'm sorry...

*CRACK!!*

The world seemed to stand still as the fatal blow was delivered to the monster. Nothing made a sound, except for Nozomi's kusarigama hitting the ground after bouncing of its target. A small crack was made in the monster's soul gem. A small crack that allowed it to destroy itself. The dam now broken, magical power surged out of its soul gem, cracking it more and more, until the room was bathed in a bright red. It almost seemed as if the creature was exploding. It screamed loudly, but it was drowned out by the sound of nothing. Pure, condensed, magical energy blasted by each of the magical girls, some of it even being absorbed into their own gems. It felt as though a gust of wind was blowing at their hearts and souls. When the torrent was over, the monsters body froze for a second, then went limp and collapse. They had done it. They were the victors of this battle, and the monster was no more. No more would it terrorize the town, slaughtering magical girls, their familiars, and people who associated with them. However, along with their own respective feelings about a job well done, they couldn't help but feel uneasy. The questions that made up Matsuyama's first mystery were all unanswered. Killing the monster didn't answer anything. The one thing they answered was its nature. It, or rather she, was a magical girl. What had caused her to become like that? Why did she eat Agotta's familiar? Was she doing the same to others before they stopped it? In that case, why? What if she had gotten one of them?

Luckily for the girls, it seemed like they'd be able to ask someone questions. After the area was filled with magic, it seemed a ghostly hologram of a girl stood above the monster's corpse. She seemed distraught, looking at the monster's corpse. She looked around at everyone.

"Hello?" Everyone heard in their minds. "If any of you can hear me... Well, I'm sorry. I didn't know what was going on... I was that..." The ghastly figure pointed at the corpse of the monster. "I... I guess I have a lot of explaining to do..."

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Karcen Karcen Nellancholy Nellancholy

Last edited:
bd7b145ff2a98274c571c8c9735694fc.jpgAgotta was scared, to say the least. This monster ate Pikachu, so having Corviknight fight it was out of the question... She wasn't that good with her slingshot, so she didn't want to risk shooting one of her friends... There wasn't anything she could do directly. Everyone else had something they could contribute, but her... She felt powerless. She did have one thing though, and that was her mind. Perhaps she could think of some way to help? Well, hitting it with electricity worked, but she couldn't do that again because of what happened to Pikachu... Think, Agotta, think! She watched the battle, trying to think of something to do. Well... She did coordinate the thunderbolt and metal to stun it, but was that enough? Everyone else is constantly fighting, and she's just standing here. As the battle ramped up, and the monster was attacked constantly, she took solace in the fact that Nozomi was also just standing here with her. Well, until Nozomi joined in with an attack of her own. By the time Agotta was ready to fire as well, it was over. After nearly falling over to the explosion of magical energy, Agotta didn't really know how to feel. The monster was dead... It wouldn't hurt another person ever again, but she had just participated in killing another Magical Girl. Anri was avenged, but... No, there wasn't any drawbacks to that part. She had nearly forgotten all about that in the fighting. The thing that took her best friend away from her... The creature that ruined the lives of Anri's parents, and likely many more... She could feel good for what they did here. Who cares if it was a magical girl? She's killed at least two people. Well, she cared that it was a magical girl. What happened? These questions tugged at the back of her mind. Would something like that happen to her? Was that the result of her wish? Darn it! Why couldn't she just be happy about winning! There was also the issue of how much she could actually do. If her friends weren't here... If she had really went through with facing this thing all alone... She would've died. That was something she didn't question. She would've gotten a small team of Pokémon together, tried to battle it, and then freeze in fear whenever they were all eaten. After that, she'd be next. What time is it? Agotta looked outside to see that it was sunset. She had to go home soon. She didn't even tell her parents what she'd be doing today. She could've died. Her leaving the house to go to the noodle stand could've been the last time she saw her parents. They wouldn't have a clue what happened to her, either. She'd just vanish. That'd be... horrible... That's exactly what happened to Anri... There's no way she told her parents she was going some some abominable monster. She probably didn't even know beforehand. It was likely her first and last encounter with it. How did she feel in those last moments? What were her last thoughts? She'd likely never get an answer. Who'd she ask those questions to?

Agotta stood aghast at the magical specter that loomed over the corpse of the monster. This contemptible foe was one thing, but she was seeing a real ghost. It spoke in her head, and she couldn't help but walk towards it. When the ghost confirmed her suspicion that it was indeed the monster, she started to tear up. Her legs felt shaky, but her arms felt tense. "Why?" Was her first question. "Why did you kill my friend? Tell me. Why? What did she do to deserve being eaten by a demon like you? Why did you kill Anri?!" Agotta tried grabbing the ghostly girl's shoulders to shake her back and forth, but ended up walking through her, stumbling, and nearly faceplanting. "And why are you a ghost and not her?!" Agotta was furiously miserable. She wanted to at least see Anri one last time, maybe say one parting sentence, but instead of that she gets to talk to her killer? The monster that killed her and likely many other magical girls? For what?!

Kousaka_Honoka_ALL_STARS.png"If you do good enough I'll tell ya' a little secret!" Ciel said to Yao, before she went flying off to attack. Still feeling a tad bit sore from getting slammed by a tentacle, Ciel decided it was a good idea to switch things up a little bit. Maybe make it easier on her arms? Sike! She was about to do the exact opposite. She figured Aza would probably do the regeneration stalling better than she could, so she began to morph her sword again. It got smaller, actually, but it seemed to become a lot more complex. It seemed more like a gun with a long bayonet than a sword. "Change of plans Robot-chan!" She said, approaching the monster while holding the sword in a fencing position. Ciel could feel... Something, happening behind her. She glanced away from the monster to see Aza about to hurl a giant flaming sword their way. After a quick cut to the legs, she got out of the way. She was quite shocked to see the monster remove the sword and return it to sender, but ignored it and approached again. Once in range, she helped Yao sandwich it with their swords. Her swordplay was slower, albeit more refined, and combined with an extra benefit. Her sword doubled as a gun, and fired at an OK pace. She was hoping to get the soul gem while using it like this, and made sure not to shoot it in a direction where it could hit someone. The monster seemed to be trying to escape, moving its soul gem, but happened to do so right in Komi's way. Komi seemed to hit it good, and it seemed very enraged. Using her sword to cut down the tendrils that assault her, Ciel was too focused to realize that the fight was already ending. She stood almost unfazed by its soul gem exploding, and then watched it fall limp to the ground.

"That's it? I barely got to do anything!" She complained. She exited her transformation and stretched a little bit. "All that excitement over this?" Still, it did come with some benefits. She got to see the rest of Aza's newbie group. There was Robot-chan, a ninja, and a child. Well, the ninja got the finishing blow, but she didn't see the child do anything. She knew Robot-chan seemed promising. Which reminded her. "Yo, robo girl!" She said to Yao. "You did well, so I'll let you in on that secret." She approached Yao, and leaned her elbow on Yao's shoulder. "They're selling Gundam toys at McDonald's with happy meals." She said to her, before walking away again. This time, she went to Aza. "So... Is that it? Was that the fifth? The big scary monster?" She asked. "I expected more, but oh well. At least nobody died." She said. She heard the specter greet them and start talking. Her mouth was ajar. "What in the... Aza? Does this kinda thing happen often? Who're we gonna call about this?" She asked her friend, ignoring the child screaming at the ghost.

Interactions (both):
Nellancholy Nellancholy GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Karcen Karcen Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Back